Nominations for MUSIGA positions will officially close today. The elections will be held in all regional capitals in line with the amended MUSIGA constitution which stipulates that all paid up card-bearing members are eligible to vote.
Below is the filing fee for each position and the date for the event.
Filing fees for the various positions being contested.
President ₵ 2,500
Vice Presidents ₵2,000
General Secretary ₵1,500
Others ₵ 1,000
The forms are on sale for ₵200
- Call for nominations March 27
- Close of nominations April 17
- Vetting of candidates April 26
- Exhibition of voters register April 29
- Voting in all regional capitals June 26
- Announcement of results June 26
- Inauguration of new executives August 27