All eyes were set on saturday the 27th October for the Miss Ghana Italy 2007 held at Vicenza. In all, 21 Girls Represented the various regions and after a tough contest, Miss Winifred; an 18 year old Beauty from Elmina Ghana was crowned Miss Ghana Italy.
Miss Mavis Owusu from kumasi was the second runner up;16 years of age and a student who aspires to be a tv presenter.
Third place went to Miss Jennifer Asare Yeboah,a 21 year old also from Kumasi. Miss Asare Yeboah is studying to become an accountant.
The distinguised Judges were:
- Samia Nkrumah (Daughter of Dr. Kwame Nkrumah)
- Mr. Bartels (Minister Consular of the Ghana embassy
- Dr. Matteo Danzeo (Head of A3 Cosmetics laboratories
- Mr. George Nkwanchung (Western Union Vice Director of Diaspora Italy)
- Mrs Felicia Bondzie from London and
- CEO OF Rete Brescia TV(DR Baresi Aniano)
Special guest of honours:
- His excellency Charles Agyei Amoama and His Wife, Chairty Amoama.
- Mayor of Vicenza.
- Chairman Calabrese (CEO of A3 Cosmetics)