Lahlou Benbraham from Algeria has been appointed as Centre referee for the Total Energies Africa Cup of Nations second Group C match between the Panthers of Gabon and the Black Stars of Ghana.
The 36-year-old will be assisted by Mohammed Abdallah Ibrahim from Sudan (Assistant I), Seydou Tiama from Burkina Faso (Assistant II) and Amin Mohamed Omar (Fourth Referee). Jean-Didier Masamba Malunga from the Democratic Republic of Congo will serve as the Match Commissioner while Latré-Kayi Edzona Lawson Hogban from Togo works as Referee Assessor.
Other officials include:
- Helly Zafinimanga - General Coordinator - Madagascar
- Khalilou Fadiga - Technical Study Group - Senegal
- Jamal Fathi - Technical Study Group – Morocco
- Dina Mohsen Medhat Hassan Radwan - Marketing Officer - Egypt
- Aliou Goloko - Media Officer - Senegal
- Thandi Merafe - Media Officer - South Africa
- Ababacar Sene - Security Officer - Senegal
- Mehdi Abid Charef - Video Assistant Referee – Algeria
- Mahmoud Ahmed Kamel Abouelregal - Assistant VAR - Egypt
- Zakia Bartegi - Doping Control - Tunisia
- Mady Diallo - Assistant General Coordinator - Mali
- Joseph Kabungo - COVID-19 Officer – Zambia
The Gabon versus Ghana clash will take place at the Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium in Yaoundé on Friday, January 15, 2022, at 20:00Hrs.