The Member of Parliament (MP) for Nhyiaeso, Dr. Stephen Amoah is in trouble after being spotted by the Police for violating road traffic regulations in the capital.
According to a statement issued by the Ghana Police Service, it says the MP together with six others committed various offenses on Tuesday, December 7, 2021, between 1600 and 1830 hours.
The statement cites the seven drivers including Dr. Stephen Amoah in offenses such as careless driving, dangerous driving, and causing road obstruction among others.
While the Nhyiaeso MP and all the others are being processed for court, the Police stress that it is very determined to enforce the laws of the country and will not spare anyone that breaks the law.
Below is the list of vehicles spotted by the police breaking traffic laws on Tuesday:
1. Driver in charge of Toyota Landcruiser V8 with registration number GN 5532 – 17, Mr. Joseph Brown
2. Driver in charge Toyota Land Cruiser with registration number GT 7059 – 20, Hon. Dr. Stephen Amoah
3. Driver in charge of Toyota 4 Runner with registration number GE 303 – 20, Mr. Samuel A. Anim
4. Driver in charge Toyota Land Cruiser with registration number GE 1611 – 17, Emmanuel Kofi Ofori
5. Driver in charge of Toyota Highlander 4x4 SUV with registration number GE 14 – 21, Mr. Dimini Atuahene
6. Driver in charge Toyota Land Cruiser with registration number GN 3516 – 18, Mr. Daniel Boateng
7. Driver in charge of Toyota Land Cruiser with registration number GT 856 – 20, Thomas Atinga.