Jobs & Employment
- Customer Services
- House Keeping
- Human Resources
- Legal Services
- Office & Admin
- Sales & Marketing
|Date Listed||:||Monday, July 8, 2019|
|Company||:||Forks Security Ltd|
|Employment Type||:||Permanent/Full Time|
|Salary Per Month||:||500 - 800 - - - - -|
|Job Qualification Requirements|
|Education Level||:||High School/Senior Secondary School|
|Qualifications||:||SECURITY OFFICER. Qualification required & experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level /General Business Certificate Examination with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
• Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage. Experience Applicants must have at least one-year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organization Age: Applicants must be more than eighteen (18) years at the time of applying. NOTE: All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character. Successful applicants will need three referees from his / her previous employer or school, any of your relatives and one of your parents; they all have to sign a document against your behavior while working with the company. Thorough investigations will be made about you before appointment will be given
|Job Experience||:||1 - 3 Years|
A reputable Security company based in United Kingdom has opened a branch in Ghana with the head office in Accra now looking for Security Guides and Office Secretary in all the regions.
• Ensure safe environment through a team effort of diligent active patrol, strict access control, monitoring and equipment control
• Be observant at all times admit visitors in a courteous and attentive manner
• Respond immediately to distress calls, panic alarms and emergency call
• Collaborative with other security officers for effective protection
• Ensure regular patrols, securing employees, assets, buildings, gates, walls and other vantage points within and around the work premises
• Investigate and take the appropriate lawfully action as authorized by company policy on accidents, incidents, trespassing, suspicious activities, safety and fire incidents
• Control and monitor surveillance equipment and other company properties
• Guard access points, permitting or refusing entry, restraining trespassers during start and end of working hours
• Complete daily reports, including relevant information and observations
Secure all doors, windows, and exits depending on shift.
• Vigilant, alert and always aware of one's surroundings
• Honesty and integrity
• Physically fit and within a healthy weight range
• Good communication skills
• Value and respect for life.
You will be involved in general reception duties and other secretarial and administrative tasks required to ensure the smooth running of the office. The job is varied, interesting, stimulating, and will suit someone who can multi-task with a good ability to prioritize work. Telephone, email and face-to-face contact with clients, is an essential part of this role, therefore, excellent communication skills are required
• First point of contact for calls and visitors to the company
• Answer all incoming calls in a timely manner
• Message taking
• Ensure the reception area and adjoining meeting and office spaces are kept tidy and properly stocked.
• Screen the needs of customers and enquirers arriving without prior appointment, and to provide first level support where possible
• Assist with face to face inquiries from customers and enquirers