Ghana National Paralympic Committee To Name One Person To Serve On 2023 AG LOC
The Ghana Paralympic Committee has been given the permission to nominate one person to serve on the Local Organizing Committee (LOC) for the 2023 African Games.
This was contained in a statement to the Committee from the Youth and Sports Ministry signed by the sector Minister, Honorable Isaac Kwame Asiamah.
The statement implores the Paralympic Committee to nominate one person suitable to serve on the Local Organizing Committee for the event.
Meanwhile, a nine-member committee for the organization of the event has already been named.
Ghana was confirmed the host of the event by the Executive Committee of the African Union
Kumasi and Accra have been set as the two main cities to host the event which will be the thirteenth edition.
THE 9 MEMBERS OF AFRICA GAMES 2023 LOC
- 1) Kwaku Ofosu-Asare - Chairman
- 2) Dr Emmanuel Owusu-Ansah - COO / Technical Advisor at the Ministry of Youth & Sports
- 3) Mr Reks Brobby - Dep. COO. Former Olympian and an accomplished Sports Events Organizer.
- 4) Dr Mrs Beatrice Dwumfour Williams - Clinical Psychologist and University Lecturer. She is a Board Member of the National Sports Authority.
- 5) Mr Dan Kwaku Yeboah - Sports Journalist
- 6) Mr Ahmed Osumanu - Communication Consultant to the Ministry of Youth and Sports
- 7) Mr Ben Nunoo Mensah. President, Ghana Olympic Committee
- 8) Ms Eva Okyere Lawyer
- 9) Ms Joyce Datsa. Sports Administrator