1. "I am 100% certain that if John Mahama was President today, Nana AKufo would remain incorruptible”
Time and posterity have revealed him to be the most corrupt president ever in the history of Ghana. One day, one scandal. Meanwhile, he has turned himself into a clearing agent. #Thriller in Manila
2. "I am 100% certain that if John Mahama was President today, Nana AKufo would have continued to be media-friendly ever"
Posterity has revealed him to be a threat to media freedom in Ghana. An investigative Journalist of Tiger Eye PI, Ahmed Sule, was murdered under strange circumstances. Another Journalist, Manesseh Azure was forced into exile in South Africa. He is still being guarded by police because his life is still threatened.
His brand as a human rights defender has been shredded due to continuous abuse of journalistic practice in Ghana by his surrogates. The arrest and torture of Modern Ghana journalists has further dented the global image of Ghana as rating continues its downward trend under President Nana AKufo Addo. Journalists who were celebrated while they were in opposition are now treated as enemies of the government as recently declared by Gabby Otchere.#Journalismunderattack
3. "I am 100% certain that if John Mahama was President today, Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia would still be described as an economic expert who could solve the economic challenges facing the country within 18 months". Afterall, he was tauted and accredited to have salvaged Zimbabwean Economy.
Posterity has revealed that he was only over hyped for political ends. Now he has sought refuge in ICT, the responsibility of Minister of Communication.
4. "I am 100% certain that if John Mahama was still President today, Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia would have eliminated all schools under trees and provided every village with portable drinking water through his lectures".
Actions speak louder than words. The ball is in your court now, Mr. Vice President. Talk is cheap.
5. "I am 100% certain that if John Mahama was President today, Ghanaians would not have known that Nana AKufo Addo could appoint 125 ministers and over 1,000 presidential staffers to run a small country like Ghana".
Remember, the creche that they have men. Posterity has revealed crass incompetence and mediocre never witnessed in the history of Ghana.
6. I am 100% certain that if John Mahama was President today, Ghanaians would not have declared him a "saint".
7. "I am 100% certain that 2020 general elections will be referendum on the poor leadership exhibited by Nana AKufo Addo and Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia"
The deception and lies will be defeated squarely. Majority of Ghanaians have already taken their red cards. "Pretending to be someone you are not is a waste of the person you are."Kurt Cobain
Disclaimer: "The views/contents expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author(s) and do not neccessarily reflect those of Modern Ghana. Modern Ghana will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements contained in this article."
Reproduction is authorised provided the author's permission is granted.