- Leader, Be Careful Of Miscommunication And Misunderstanding!
- Owusu Bempah’s Angels And The Akufo-addo Presidency 4
- Opoku Gakpo Writes: Attention Npp - Ghana Does Not Need More Farmers
- Language Agenda: when "s" Does Not Indicate Plurality
- Ecowas Must Be Careful Over Gambia
- Thinking Is The Greatest Investment
- Hajia Alima Mahama, The Woman With Many Lovable Parts
- To President Akufo-addo’s Inbox: My New Year Wish Lists
- No, It Was Rather Mahama Who Disrespected Otumfuo
- Which God Immunized You For Killing & Maiming: When How & Where
- How Npp Supporters And Lovers Of President Nana Akufo Addo Can Unconsciousl
- Africans May Have Little Or No Problem (in Globaville) Now
- Self-determination: What If We All Have It?
- Unconscionably Homeless
- Dancing To The Political Rhythm!
- A New Captain, A New Team – An Analysis Of The Akufo Addo Ministerial Appoi
- The Cry For Jobs In Ghana
- Marriage One-on-one (part 1)
- Rti Legislation In Ghana: a Missed Opportunity For The 6th Parliament and H
- Un-desiring The Desirables
- On The Gambia And Yahya Jammeh; Why Ecowas Must Be Cautious
- An Open Letter To The New Minister Of Finance
- Open Letter To H.e. The President Of Ghana: One Region One Tourism Attract
- Open Letter To Gloria Akuffo - Attorney General Designate On Auditing All J
- My Pathetic Story
- In The Absence Of Akufo Addo Who Acted As President?
- Recover All Loot For The State!
- Protecting An Age-long Integrity
- Yahaya Jammeh Must Be Uprooted
- Where Are Our Morals?
- Nip This Canker In The Bud!
- Seed Of Lawlessness Germinates
- For The Attention Of The President
- Getting All The President’s Men And Women Ready
- Akufo-addo’s Victory Must Inspire All
- For Nana Addo To Succeed, Let’s Change Our Attitude
- Ignore Them, President Akufo-addo
- Revenge Of The Aggrieved
- Spoiling The Literary Broth
- Diamond Appiah Angrily Blast Ghanaians Including Ex. President Mahama For M
- Re: Npp Usa Insists Mark Woyongo Must Be Sacked
- The Worst, People Who Scam Others Who Have Already Been Scammed.
- Haruna Iddrisu Fan Deflates Murtala Muhammed
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Letter To The First Lady Mrs. Rebecca Akufo-addo – Serwaa Akoto Writes
- An Open Letter To The President, His Excellency, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-add
- A Letter To Paul Afoko Et Al.
- A Letter To The New Year - 2017
- Cyap Writes: An Open Letter To The President Elect, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-
- Letter To The President Of Russia
- Open Letter To The Member States Of The African Regional Protocol For The P
- Letter To The President: The Police Are Dying Whilst All Stakeholders Are L
- Open Letter To Most Reverend Samuel Asante-antwi, A Perfect Contradiction O
- Open Letter To Mr. Abdul Malik Kweku Baako
- De Simone Writes To The Chronicle
- Bearded Okoe Writes To The Chronicle
- Scrapping Of Agriculture Science As A Subject From The Junior High School
Unconscionably HomelessWednesday, January 18, 2017
The first two lines of the song titled 'Homeless,' by Ladysmith Black Mambazo of 'way down south' reads 'Homeless, homeless; Moonlight sleeping on a midnight lake.' Way down south is quoted because it used to be the title of a radio programme of South African music broadcast by Radio Ghana in times past. I heard the Lion ...
Dancing To The Political Rhythm!Wednesday, January 18, 2017
[I]“[/I]A broom is drearily sweeping up the broken pieces of yesterday’s life” – Jimi Hendrix I have a very discordant voice when it comes to singing. In other words, I'm not a good singer. Neither can I claim to be a good dancer. I dance so clumsily that I always feel discouraged to step onto the dance floor. But not when it is a po ...
Owusu Bempah’s Angels And The Akufo-Addo Presidency 4Tuesday, January 17, 2017
“The human heart has so many crannies where vanity hides, so many holes where falsehood lurks, is so decked out with deceiving hypocrisy, that it often dupes itself” (John Calvin). [B]CONCLUDING REMARKS: WHAT THE LIKES OF OWUSU BEMPAH MISS[/B] “I talk to God but the sky is empty” (Sylvia Plath). We need more able, r ...
Opoku Gakpo Writes: Attention NPP - Ghana Does Not Need More FarmersTuesday, January 17, 2017
Let me first say that it was refreshing hearing Minister Designate for Food and Agriculture Dr. Akoto Owusu Afriyie, outline the New Patriotic Party government’s ‘planting for food and jobs’ strategy at the University of Ghana on Monday. Not every idea in that policy suggestion is laden with a potential for success, but at least, ...
A New Captain, A New Team – An Analysis Of The Akufo Addo Ministerial AppointmentsTuesday, January 17, 2017
[B]It has been said that little boys are seen and not heard so it is not surprising to find fewer people reading this because it emanates from the pen of an undergraduate student who just voted for the first time. Be that as it may, there are those with grey hairs who get everyone to keep mute and listen. One of such persons is Professor Addae. Eve ...
The Cry For Jobs In GhanaTuesday, January 17, 2017
[B]Everyone in Ghana is crying we need jobs, we want jobs. I agree, it’s a genuine cry. Man must have job to enjoy a descent life. But what at all is the cause of this very large unemployment situation in Ghana? The simple answer is that, the people of Ghana and their governments have continuously either knowingly or unknowingly caused this u ...
Language Agenda: When "S" Does Not Indicate PluralityTuesday, January 17, 2017
[B]Introduction [/B] [B]The morpheme 'S' can be described as a utility player in the game of Morphology. It has various relationships with various word classes for various morphological results and various grammatical implications. Let us consider the following illustrations: [/B] Illustration S-plurality In nouns, 'S' ind ...
Marriage One-On-One (Part 1)Tuesday, January 17, 2017
[B]Although it is the responsibility of the wife to keep the home: (Cooking, and put the house in order), however, it is required of a responsible and Loving husband to augment the duties of the wife by assisting her in the discharge of her matrimonial roles in the home. One of the venomous factors escalating the rate of divorce in the so called &q ...
Akufo-Addo’s Inner City And Zongo Development Ministry A Threat To NDC’s SurvivalFriday, January 13, 2017
[B]You may call it all the unpleasant names and ridicule it with the most comica ...read more »
No, It Was Rather Mahama Who Disrespected OtumfuoTuesday, January 17, 2017
[B] I don’t know what kind of legal practice he is into, or which law scho ...read more »
Rev Owusu Bempah, NDC’s Sixteen Years Prophecy Is MineMonday, January 16, 2017
[B]I may not be a pastor, a soothsayer, a prophet or necromancer, yet I was the ...read more »
Presidency Was Not Honest About Mahama’s Ecowas AssignmentThursday, January 12, 2017
[B]In a statement released on the 9[SUP]th[/SUP] of January under the heading PR ...read more »
Gambia Has Decided -The Echoes of The Smiling Coast of AfricaMonday, January 16, 2017
[B]'The Gambia’s autocratic president, Yahya Jammeh, who once claimed ...read more »
Ashanti Region Biggest Loser: Akufo Addo's Million-Dollar Cash To Voting Districts (3)Saturday, January 14, 2017
[B][I]As it turns out, under President Akufo Addo's IPEP, (i.e., the $1M Per ...read more »