- Iconic Moped Lives On In Hearts Of Moroccans
- Le Roy, Renard Loom Large Over Key Africa Cup Of Nations Clash
- Un To Consider Sanctions Regime For Mali
- Calls Mount Against Tunisia Jail-for-joint Law
- Nothing To Eat But Cactus In Madagascar's Hunger Capital
- Mali Car Bomb Kills 50 In Fresh Blow To Peace
- Popular Sufi Leader In Morocco Dies Aged 95
- Mali Suicide Attack Kills 40 Fighters
- Study Forecasts Balmier England, Even Hotter Mumbai
- Senegal Have Africa Cup Of Nations Last-eight Place In Sight
- France Weighs Un Sanctions Regime For Mali
- 'little' Security At Tunisia Attack Resort: Inquest
- Syria Talks In Astana Meant To 'consolidate' Ceasefire: Lavrov
- Cameroon Close On Last Eight As Aubameyang, Gabon Held Again
- Cameroon Battle Back To Beat Guinea-bissau
- Nigeria Sends Troops, Jets To Senegal For Gambia Force
- Death Toll In Botched Nigeria Air Strike Soars To 70
- Scramble To Treat Wounded After Botched Nigeria Air Strike
- Suicide Attack On Pro-govt Militia Camp In Mali Kills 37 Fighters
- Air Strike On Displaced Camp In Nigeria 'kills 52'
- Gambian President Declares State Of Emergency
- At Least Three Dead In Nigeria Suicide Attack
- Nigeria Suicide Attack Kills At Least Three
- Multiple Blasts Blamed On Boko Haram Kill Two In Nigeria
- One Dead In Boko Haram Blasts In Nigeria: State Govt
- Nigeria, South Africa In 2019 Africa Cup Group
- Kenya, Rwanda Ban Poultry From Uganda Over Bird Flu
- Kenya's Sumgong To Defend London Marathon Title
- No Voter Id, No Sex, Urges Kenyan Mp
- Kenya Doctors' Union Officials Sentenced Over Strike
- Kenya Opposition Forms 'super Alliance' To Unseat Kenyatta
- Kenya To Put 109 Athletes Under Doping Scrutiny
- African Leaders Up Pressure As Jammeh Faces Isolation
- Striking Kenya Doctors Told To Return To Work Or Be Fired
- Kenya Doctors Reject Offer As Strike Hits Second Month
- At Least 15 Dead In Dr Congo Ethnic Clashes: Local Sources
- Kenya's Cord Mps Storm Out Over 'fight'
- Un Peacebuilding Fund Finances Kenya-somalia Cross-border Project For Somal
- Volkswagen Moves Into Kenya, Rwanda In Africa Expansion
- Sri Lanka Eager To Hit Back After Dismal South Africa Test Series
- Toulouse Sign South Africa's Cheslin Kolbe
- Ford Recalls 4,500 Cars In S.africa After Fires
- Ford Announces Recall Of Kuga Cars In S. Africa After Fires
- South Africa Claim Test Series After Sri Lanka Collapse
- Sri Lanka Forced To Follow On In South Africa Test
- Sri Lanka 131 All Out In South Africa Test
- Gabon Pin Hopes On Aubameyang As Africa Cup Of Nations Begins
- Cash Row Sours Zimbabwe's Africa Cup Build-up
- Commodity Prices Crash Hits Africa....volatile Global Financial Markets And
- Sri Lanka In Familiar Trouble Against South Africa In 3rd Test
- Sri Lanka Show Resolve In South Africa Test After Early Wicket
- Mcilroy Trails By One In South Africa
Le Roy, Renard loom large over key Africa Cup of Nations clashThursday, January 19, 2017
Oyem (Gabon) (AFP) - French coaches Herve Renard and Claude le Roy loom large over the key Africa Cup of Nations Group C clash between Morocco and Togo in Oyem Friday. Renard, a Cup of Nations winn ...
Sri Lanka eager to hit back after dismal South Africa Test seriesThursday, January 19, 2017
Centurion (South Africa) (AFP) - Sri Lanka are eager to regain some pride after a dismal Test series when they start the limited-overs section of their tour with the first of three Twenty20 internatio ...
African troops on standby as Gambia deadline expiresThursday, January 19, 2017
Banjul (Gambia) (AFP) - Senegalese troops backed by other African forces were poised to enter The Gambia Thursday after President Yahya Jammeh refused to leave office, ignoring a midnight deadline to ...
Adama Barrow: Gambia's unassuming president-in-waitingThursday, January 19, 2017
Banjul (Gambia) (AFP) - He is quiet, understated and until recently unknown, but Adama Barrow -- an Arsenal supporter who was once a security guard in London -- has become the flagbearer for a new era ...
Cameroon close on last eight as Aubameyang, Gabon held againWednesday, January 18, 2017
Libreville (AFP) - Cameroon closed in on the quarter-finals of the Africa Cup of Nations by beating Guinea-Bissau 2-1 on Wednesday while hosts Gabon were left still waiting for a win despite another g ...
Timeline of The Gambia's political crisisWednesday, January 18, 2017
Banjul (Gambia) (AFP) - Here is a timeline of developments in Gambia since the December election which President Yahya Jammeh lost to opponent Adama Barrow: [B] Jammeh concedes defeat [/B] - Dec ...
UN to consider sanctions regime for MaliWednesday, January 18, 2017
United Nations (United States) (AFP) - The UN Security Council on Wednesday agreed to consider setting up a sanctions regime for Mali to punish those who are hindering a struggling peace deal, the cou ...
Cameroon battle back to beat Guinea-BissauWednesday, January 18, 2017
Libreville (AFP) - Defender Michael Ngadeu smashed in the winning goal as Cameroon came from behind to beat minnows Guinea-Bissau 2-1 at the Africa Cup of Nations on Wednesday. Guinea-Bissau had go ...
Gambia's Jammeh clings on as tourists fleeWednesday, January 18, 2017
Banjul (Gambia) (AFP) - Gambian President Yahya Jammeh looked determined to clin ...read more »
Gambian president declares state of emergencyTuesday, January 17, 2017
Banjul (Gambia) (AFP) - Gambian President Yahya Jammeh on Tuesday declared a sta ...read more »
Gambia President Jammeh declares state of emergencyWednesday, January 18, 2017
Banjul (Gambia) (AFP) - Gambia's Yahya Jammeh declared a state of emergency just ...read more »
DR Congo opposition figure heads home after crisis dealSunday, January 15, 2017
Kinshasa (AFP) - A DR Congo opposition leader accused of "high treason" returned ...read more »
South African president says ANC ready for female leaderThursday, January 12, 2017
Johannesburg (AFP) - South African President Jacob Zuma has said the ruling ANC ...read more »
Nigeria suicide attack kills at least threeMonday, January 16, 2017
Maiduguri (Nigeria) (AFP) - At least three people were killed and 15 others were ...read more »