THE WORLD'S FIRST CLOTH INVENTORS & USERS ARE AFRIKANS
THE WORLD'S FIRST CLOTH INVENTORS/USERS ARE AFRIKANS or HOW MAMAAFRIKA TAUGHT THE WORLD HOW TO MAKE AND USE CLOTH, c) 2011 by Prof. Afrikadzata Deku, Docteur d'Etat; Doctorat d'Etat (PhD); DESS (M.Phil); M.Sc.; DIPLOME de l'IIAP, (Post-Grad.Dipl ;); BA Double HONS etc, Founder, AFRIKAMAWU MIRACLE MISSION, AMI INC; [email protected],
1. The world's first Clothing Technology, Science and Art of Knowing, Designing, Making and Wearing of all kinds of Human clothes and dresses is not only innate to all Children of MAMAAFRIKA but it is also their Right, Duty and Responsibility to choose and make their own Continental Afrika Dresses and Clothes to adorn themselves the AFRIKAWAY as Continental Afrikans from head to toe.
2. As Spirit Beings, children of MAMAAFRIKA have access to all the Spiritual Clothes and Dresses they desire and are able to command into being for their use.
3. But as Spirits in Human Flesh, they know from within them that by the Power of their Mind and Spoken Word, they can and must order into physical being all the Clothes and Dresses they want and need.
4. This means, to Children of Mama CONTIAFRIKA, their first Cloth and Dress are considered their Golden Continental Afrikan Skin that enjoys the breeze of Mother Wind and the Sunshine of Father Sun.
5. To them, it is not considered naked for them to display and honor daily the Natural Beauty of their Natural Skin and Body that is proud to live uncovered and free from the suffocating Man made clothes and dresses. And since at this time, sex is unheard of let alone seen by unwanted eyes, it means Children of Mother Afrika can consider them fully and elegantly dressed without any of our today's dresses or clothes on. As long as the weather is in perfect Attunement and Harmony with their Living Skin and Body, all can only be well with all. As a living Being, the Skin of Children of MAMAAFRIKA is equipped with all the Inner Powers to become warm when the Weather is cold and to become cold when the Weather is hot.
6. This explains why for a long time, to Children of Mother Continental Afrika, their Natural Skin is the most Precious and the most Eternal Divine Science and Art ever designed by the Creator AFRIKAMAWU for use by and benefit of all Lives. To display the Eternal Beauty of their forever young Continental Afrikan Skin for the pleasure and honor of the Eyes of the Universe is to Praise the Maker of their Skin. It is not called nakedness but Divine Cloth and Dress for their Divine Bodies.
7. Walking about in the Holy Garden of MAMAAFRIKA without the need for cloth or dress is considered an act of Prayer, Meditation, Oneness and Total Harmony between the Skin and his Maker AFRIKAMAWU.
8. For, the Skin as a Spirit Being, is the most Holy State of Being any Life or Being can find himself/herself in. Hence, to Holy Children of AFRIKAMAWU, to learn to discover, accept, appreciate and be thankful for their Divine State of Natural and Original Skin and Skin Color is to become free from the poison of shame and ungratefulness.
9. All because, to them, there is no Nakedness in the Naturalness of the Beauty of the Sun or Moon. The Natural Skin exists with or without tons of Man made clothes and dresses to adorn him.
10. But to the Divine Skin of Children of Mother Continental Afrika, using cloth or dress to cover his beautiful Face from the Surface of the Sun is suffocation to death or imprisonment and burial of Life as Eternal Beauty.
11. But not all Children of MAMAAFRIKA accept, practise or enjoy being natural with tons of oil or powder racing down their skin. To others in tune to the Spirit of Leaves, they know their Skin as Divine Human Clothes or Dress is not enough. That, as Intelligent Beings, they need more than accepting passively what they have.
12. Hence, through the intensification of their daily Attunement to the Positive Spirit of Creation around them, Children of MAMAAFRIKA discover Leaves as their next revolutionary Positive Concept and Practice of clothes and dresses to adorn their Divine Bodies with. In agreement with the Spirit of all kinds of Leaves, big and small, thick and thin, they adorn their Skin with what they proudly call Mother Nature's own Dresses and Clothes to do honor and justice to their world's first and holy Bodies with. By their daily consultation with the Spirits of Leaves, they know how to cut and sew them for the kind of dresses they desire as their next Fashion on Earth.
13. But far from considering wearing of Leaves as an Act of backwardness, children of MAMAAFRIKA feel without this pioneer idea or concept of Making and Wearing something to beautify and protect their Holy and Perfect Skin, there will be no dresses or fashions to boast about let alone use as a sign of civilization and progress in our today's world.
14. From the use of Leaves as the world's first Clothes and Dresses in the Garden of Edem (Salvation) in Continental Afrika, Children of Continental Afrika move to the use of Animal Skins to adorn themselves with.
15. From there, they move on to the use of Cotton and later Silk to weave clothing materials of all sizes and elegance which they learn to cut, design, sew and wear elegantly to affirm their presence as Queens of the Universe in the Holy Garden of AFRIKAMAWU.
16. The world's first Continental Afrika Inventor of Dress-and-Cloth-for-the-Body Technology is called MAMA AWU who is always revered by all Ancient Cloth and Dress Makers as their Source of Inspiration and Pride.
Source : Extract from the world's First AFRIKAHOLYBIBLE, Chapter 20, 1-16 which you can purchase online for the Whole AfrikaMiracle Story of How Ancient/Traditional Continental Afrikans Performed the World's First Unthinkable and Unheard of MIRACLES upon Miracles when they lived in Tune to the Limitless Power of their Mind, Spirit, Ancestral and Divine Power of AFRIKAMAWU within them . Email us for more details :
By COPYRIGHT (2011) Prof Afrikadzata Deku, Docteur d'Etat, PhD; *Doctorat d'Etat (Ph.D.) * D.E.S.S. (M. Phil) * Diplome De L' I.I.A.P.(Post-Grad. Dipl.) * M.Sc. * BA. Double Majors *
*SKYPE : AFRIKAPHARAOH or AFRIKAFIAGA or WindowsLiveID: AFRIKAPHARAOH* ;
*URLS: http://www.youtube.com/profafrikadzatadeku ; https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=4d3310fc746b4eaf&page=play&resid=4D3310FC746B4EAF%21107, http://www.myspace.com/profafrikadzatadeku; http://afrikacentricitybooks.blogspot.com/
Disclaimer: "The views/contents expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of Modern Ghana. Modern Ghana will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements contained in this article."