Hugging fat and slim ladies
When a man hugs a fat woman, it is a terrible experience. In physics, a fat woman is defined as someone who has mass and occupies a lot of space. The process of hugging starts and ends abruptly because it ends as soon as it starts as the arms cannot go around the mass of the body.
However, hugging a slim lady is quite interesting. You start hugging the woman but because she is too slim, you end up hugging yourself as if she is not there.
Tall and short women are another category. A hug by people of the same height means that there is heart to heart communication. However, if a man is very tall and a woman height ends somewhere around the man's stomach, it is no longer heart to heart communication but heart to stomach communication. Love cannot prevail in such a relationship.
Author: Peter Machilika A.K.A Ashuzi(Member of a duo Comedy group, Mzuzu University Comedy Gurus)
Really funny tho...
I cant love this comment enough lol
Lol that v funny
Trying to hug an obese woman is like trying to hug a 200 pound beach ball. It is difficult to make it feel comfortable. Then she tells you that you must not like to be “touched”. Not by a fat woman for sure.REPLY
What are the rules for commenting?
We've established these House Rules for your safety and to keep the ModernGhana website a healthy environment for discussion.
We love you posting comments. But please don’t do anything horrible, rude or illegal.
More specifically, please don’t post anything that:
- Is inappropriate (abusive, offensive or disruptive)
- Is off-topic (to the original content or the current conversation)
- Contains personal information (either your own or someone else’s)
- Puts children at risk
- Is illegal, or glamourises illegal activity
- Is defamatory (damaging to someone else’s reputation)
- Is in contempt of court (anything that could affect the outcome of a court case)
- Infringes anyone’s rights (including privacy rights)
- Was made by someone else, or that copies someone else’s creation
- Is posted for your financial gain (advertising, sponsorship etc.)
- Isn’t in English (unless we’ve asked you to comment in another language)
- Contains spam (unless you’re commenting on a story about reconstituted meat)
- Contains links to content that can’t be seen easily, or may be unsafe (viruses, spyware, paywalls etc.)
1 hour ago