Congratulations to the NPP for the successful launch of our manifesto, one that provides hope for Ghana in the bigger objective of the agenda beyond aid.
Ghanaians must be proud and happy and be filled with hope after the launch of the visionary and ambitious manifesto for Ghana.
Already, the naysayers and some within the opposition NDC are out criticising some of the key policy directives out doored in the manifesto. It is a well-established fact, that aiming higher, having a higher standard and an ambitious vision is much better and more productive than the opposite.
This has been the underlining philosophy for the creation of monumental cities centuries ago, such as Rome, London, and New York.
NPP UK would like to assure fellow Ghanaians that, on the promise of His Excellency Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, the messiah of our day, the one who has made Free SHS possible, 1D1F possible, One constituency one ambulance possible and Planting for food and jobs among others possible, will also :
• build an airport in Cape Coast, Central Region
• offer housing support to Ghanaians
• offer non-guarantor loans to prospective university students
• improve governance, including the fight on corruption
• continue with the digitization and formalisation of the economy
• continue to improve on educational achievements including providing quality education
• improve health provision through health promotion and infrastructure
• improve agriculture
• continue with the industrialisation agenda to create jobs for the youth
• continue to strengthen our economy and to support local businesses
• continue to provide the much-needed social support to fellow Ghanaians
• support the creative arts
The NPP vision of an agenda beyond aid is real, and one that can be achieved. Let us all support the NPP and His Excellency Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, for the alternative, is still very scary.
Once again, congratulations to the NPP on their manifesto launch.
Nana Ansah Obofour-Director of Communications (07411461007)
Kwaku Bimpeh-Deputy Director of Communications (07949204396)
Barbara Osei -Wusu-Deputy Director of Communications (07533347762)