The mate and the passenger
I took a trotro from Madina to legon around 4:50am . Inside the trotro there were plenty mosquitoes and plenty sachet water rubbers. The man sitting next to me commented eeii hmm mate why did you take you car from the bola 🙆♂️🙆♂️😹😹😹 .So much pain and anger he didn't pay the fare 😹😹
The man couldn't be less savage 😹😹😹
Author: Akwasi Williams
Good expression but Poor writting skills
What are the rules for commenting?
We've established these House Rules for your safety and to keep the ModernGhana website a healthy environment for discussion.
We love you posting comments. But please don’t do anything horrible, rude or illegal.
More specifically, please don’t post anything that:
- Is inappropriate (abusive, offensive or disruptive)
- Is off-topic (to the original content or the current conversation)
- Contains personal information (either your own or someone else’s)
- Puts children at risk
- Is illegal, or glamourises illegal activity
- Is defamatory (damaging to someone else’s reputation)
- Is in contempt of court (anything that could affect the outcome of a court case)
- Infringes anyone’s rights (including privacy rights)
- Was made by someone else, or that copies someone else’s creation
- Is posted for your financial gain (advertising, sponsorship etc.)
- Isn’t in English (unless we’ve asked you to comment in another language)
- Contains spam (unless you’re commenting on a story about reconstituted meat)
- Contains links to content that can’t be seen easily, or may be unsafe (viruses, spyware, paywalls etc.)