We, members of the above-mentioned public-cooperate governance institution with the quest of giving quality policy analysis and advisory through quality research, write with the greatest shockwave of our lives.
We write to inform and advise you and your prevailing office about some issues in connection with the above subject.
Mr. President, we have over the previous weeks been conducting an enquiry into the issues surrounding the implementation of the Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) or Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) system at the seaports of Ghana. We have had several happenchance with the general trading public and various stakeholders for clarification of the issues.
Mr. President, we conducted this private enquiry because we had a staid suspicion that some persons are planning to perpetrate CRIME against the STATE and so we were working so hard within this period focusing on;
- uncovering the hidden plans and the object behind the policy,
- discovering the lawbreakers involved in this clandestine move against the State,
- exposing their plans and strategy,
- reporting the perpetrators to the appropriate state agencies for further investigations and
- lastly and overridingly helping to PROTECT THE PUBLIC PURSE.
Mr. President, we after painstaking research conducted by our research department feel so strongly that you and your office have been misled by some highly dishonest persons, whom we have petitioned CHRAJ and accused them of perpetrating illegalities.
Mr. President, we do believe you would agree with us that CORRUPTION, THIEVERY, DEFRAUDING BY FALSE PRETENSES, STEALING and CAUSING OF FINANCIAL LOSS TO THE STATE are all criminal offenses in the Criminal Code and have been the banes of our progress as a nation.
Your Excellency, we without mincing words inform you that the whole thing about CARGO TRACKING NOTE (CTN), BEING IMPLEMENTED BY THE GHANA REVENUE AUTHORITY, IS AN INORDINATE SCAM criminally thought through by some Civil and Public Servants and private individual Ghanaians to perpetrate the said CRIMES AGAINST THE STATE.
Your Excellency, we petition you and your office to;
- Criticize your decision to have allowed the implementation of an illegal scam without seeking a technical detailed advice.
- Alert you and your office of clear legal and administrative breaches
- Caution you and your office of the consequences of your action and
- Advise you and your office on the subject to avoid any embarrassment and future damages against the state.
Mr. president, we ceremoniously petition you and your office to protest and dissent about the
implementation of Cargo Tracking Note (CTN) by GHANA REVENUE AUTHORITY and CTN GHANA LIMITED.
We write to accuse Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) and owners of CTN Ghana Limited of;
i. FORMING A SYNDICATE TO TRANSACT, PURSUE AND PROMOTE A DUBIOUS TRANSACTION AT GHANA SEAPORTS. ii. CREATING AN AVENUE FOR EITHER STEALING OR DEFRAUDING THE STATE OF GHANA BY FALSE PRETENSE iii. LOOTING OF PUBLIC FUNDS THROUGH DUBIOUS AND ILLEGITIMATE MEANS and iv. WILLFULLY CAUSING FINANCIAL LOSS TO THE STATE OF GHANA
Mr. President, we do so because the issue is going to be marked in the annals of Ghana’s history as the greatest CORRUPTION and THEIVING SCANDAL since it has the greatest tendency of illegally enriching individual pockets as against the state.
Mr. President, we are writing to draw your attention to the need to institute a review or assessment into the motive behind the implementation of the Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) by Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) and NOT Ghana Shippers’ Authority (GSA) and commence an internal investigation into our accusations and act accordingly to curtail the illegalities therein.
Mr. President, the Research Department of Good Governance Advocacy Group Ghana (GGAGG) has uncovered a SYNDICATE formed with the sole intention to DEFRAUD THE STATE OF GHANA of her scanty financial resources.
Mr. President, we raised issues in the airwaves and protested against the implementation of the Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) and we must say we were gladly grateful when you suspended the implementation and allowed for some further discussions.
Mr. President, we were much glad because we felt that could help correct the wrongs around the implementation of such a project that has costs against the State.
Mr. President, however, we at this point wish to express our greatest dissatisfaction and shock at how you unreservedly gave a green light for the implementation of the Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) system without meticulously looking into available documents.
Mr. President, these available documents would have easily guided your decision without having to allow persons, who had hatched a plan to absolutely misguide, mislead, and swindle your good self and the State of Ghana at large, to have their say and way.
Mr. president, we want to confidently inform you that you have been misled into endorsing an illegality and the perpetrators must be brought to face the law.
BASIC ADMINISTRATIVE AND PROCUREMENT BREACHES
Mr. President, we are guaranteed that as a Lawyer with good standing, a former Attorney General and Minister for Justice and a former member of parliament for more than a decade, you are conversant with the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (ACT 663) and the Legislative Instruments (L. Is) that regulate contracts or agreements between the State I.e. Government of Ghana (GoG) and Institutions or Organisations (Local or International) respectively.
Mr. President, on the issue of administrative breaches, we believe the disagreements that have rendered this contract between Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) and CTN Ghana Limited illegal are;
Mr. President, Ghana Revenue Authority, by law established, is not an independent or autonomous body. It rather is under the regulations of Parliament of Ghana. Hence, staff of Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) cannot be laws onto themselves without recourse to Parliament of Ghana, where they draw their mandate from.
Mr. President, there is no Legislative Instrument (L.I) from the Parliament of Ghana that mandates Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) to execute such a project and sign a contract to that effect.
Mr. President, in view of the above-stated fact, Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) has NO such MANDATE to sign such a contract.
Mr. President, meanwhile, per the action of a few civil and public servants at Ghana Revenue
Authority (GRA) and CTN Ghana Limited, a Legislative Instrument (LI 2190) that gives Ghana Shippers Authority ONLY the mandate to carry out such duties has blatantly been breached.
Mr. President, after reading and scrutinizing both acts i.e. Ghana Revenue Authority Act 2009,
Act 791 and Ghana Shippers’ Authority Act 1998, Act 562, we are clear in our minds that Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) is usurping the powers and functions of the Ghana Shipper’ Authority (GRA) as regards the implementation of Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN).
Your Excellency, this is unambiguously clear because as the name of the World Trade
Organisation (WTO) policy self-explains, ADVANCE SHIPMENT INFORMATION (ASHI), as it was called, and CARGO TRACKING NOTES (CTN), as it is currently referred to, denotes
NOTHING REVENUE but EVERYTHING SHIPMENT.
Your Excellency, the policy is for Ghana Shippers’ Authority to implement to help furnish Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) with DATA of shippers’ to facilitate a smooth process in expediting the process of RELEASE AND CLEARANCE OF GOODS.
Mr. President, we can bravely speak to facts that tells that Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) does not know what the policy is about and in case the perpetrators of this scam knows then they are just been dubious.
Your excellency, to expose Ghana Revenue Authority and the SYNDICATE further, we have sighted a lot of contradictory publication from the Ghana Revenue Authority that expose them to public derision as same is either exposing their ignorance or perhaps, they are up to something suspicious against TAXPAYERS’ and the STATE at large under the guise of Revenue Collection.
Mr. President, article 7 of the trade facilitation agreement of the world Trade Organisation exhaustively talks about RELEASE and CLEARANCE of goods. There are 7 points that deals with this policy. These are;
- a) Pre-Arrival Processing
- b) Separation of Release from Final Determination and Payment of Customs Duties,
Taxes, Fees and Charges
- c) Risk Management
- d) Post Clearance Audit / Customs Audit
- e) Establishment and Publication of Average Release Times
- f) Authorized Operators
- g) Expedited Shipments.
Mr. President, considering the details of the above and delving into the functions of Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA), it is indicative of the fact that Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) has deviated from its constitutional functions and mandates.
Mr. President, for your information, Ghana Shippers’ Authority (GSA) has signed a legally binding contract between themselves and a company called Antaser Afrique.
1. ABROGATION OF LEGAL CONTRACT TO SUBSTITUTE WITH ILLEGAL CONTRACT.
Your Excellency, by the signing of a new contract between Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) and CTN Ghana Limited, it is deduced that the first legally signed contract is being abrogated by Government of Ghana (GoG).
2. IMMINENCE JUDGEMENT DEBT
Mr. President, this action can trigger a legal suit against the Republic which can lead to payment of a whopping Judgement Debt since the first company has incurred a huge cost at the preparatory stage to facilitate the commencement of the implementation of the project.
3. SOLE SOURCING
Mr. President, the issue of SOLE SOURCING has become a serious despair to the progress of this country and is a very worrying phenomenon.
Mr. President, we are disappointed to report to you that because of the weird motive behind the execution of the plan of the syndicate that was formed to perpetrate this illegality, the illegal contract was SOLELY SOURCED to CTN Ghana Limited in breach of section 40 of the Public Procurement ACT, 2003 (ACT 663).
4. CHANGE OF POLICY NAME
Mr. President, we, without mincing words, want to inform you that per our research findings, everything about the Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) is an illegality and a ploy well thought-out to commit crime against Taxpayers and the State at large as the original policy name, Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) was dubiously changed to Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN).
5. COMPANY EXECUTING THE ILLEGAL CONTRACT
Mr. President, during our investigation, we discovered something very strange and cunningly done to pave way for the dubious contract to be signed.
Mr. President, after the change of policy name by the SYNDICATE, a company was formed with the abbreviation of the new policy name, Cargo Tracking Notes i.e. CTN Ghana Limited.
Mr. President, we wish to state emphatically that this is a public interest issue which if not dealt with could render the state of Ghana into jeopardy as the ploy is potent enough to create an avenue for embezzlement and corruption.
Mr. President, this is the main bases for asking your office to protect the interest of all of us, citizens of this great nation, who are more superior to all the institutions of the state by instituting a strong investigation into this scandal.
Mr. President, to help guide your understanding of the issues, below are some findings during our pre-enquiry.
MAIN ISSUES SURROUNDING ADVANCED SHIPMENT INFORMATION (ASHI) OR CARGO TRACKING NOTES (CTN) SYSTEM
1.1 After nearly 10 years of several meetings and talks, member Countries of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) resolved negotiations on WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) with objectives aiming at boosting global trade by expediting the MOVEMENT, RELEASE
AND CLEARANCE OF GOODS.
1.2 Article 7 of this WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) discusses RELEASE AND
CLEARANCE OF GOODS.
1.3 It is behind this backdrop that in late 2013, Government of Ghana (GoG), a member of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), abiding by the agreement of her mother Organisation especially considering the advantages of article 7 of the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
(TFA), decided to act through Ghana Shippers’ Authority (GSA), the state agency in charge of Ghana’s maritime industry under the auspices of Transport Ministry.
1.4 On October 17, 2013, Ghana Shippers’ Authority (GSA) published the “Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for an International Competitive Tender” for the implementation of the Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) at Ghana’s seaports in fulfillment of L.I. 2190.
FOOTNOTE: Looking at the nature of the services i.e. AN ELECTRONIC PLATFORM TO RECEIVE PRE-ARRIVAL CARGO INFORMATION IN ADVANCE requirement, it was necessary an International Competitive Tender be done in accordance with the Procurement ACT, 2003 (ACT 663).
1.5 A number of companies, both local and foreign participated in the International Competitive Tender which was organised by the Ghana Shippers’ Authority (GSA) under the auspices of Transport Ministry.
1.6 A company by name Antaser Afrique won the bid.
1.7 In December 2014, the Ghana Shippers’ Authority (GSA) issued notice to all shipping lines and the trading public of the commencement of the implementation of the Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) or Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) system on March 1, 2015 under the management of a company by name Antaser Afrique BVBA as the sole worldwide general agent.
1.8 In view of the fact that some stakeholders did not have much understanding, the Transport
Minister then advised that there was a need for further clarifications about the Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) system to the general trading public and all stakeholders, coupled with Government’s policy on the establishment of a Single Window Platform with the involvement of key stakeholders, causing the suspension of the implementation of the system on March 1, 2015 as was scheduled, and later in May 2015.
1.9 The company that has a contract with the Ghana Shippers’ Authority embarked on series of presentation to stakeholders. These presentations were to educate the entire trading public and all stakeholders.
FOOTNOTE: It is worth reechoing that at this stage there had been a contract signed between the government of Ghana and Antaser Afrique BVBA as the sole worldwide general agent.
FAST-TRACK TO 2017, WHEN GOVERNMENT CHANGED AND THERE WAS A TRANSITION.
1.10 During the transition, the Ghana Shippers’ Authority (GSA) led by Dr. Kofi Mbiah made the incoming government aware of such a policy and a contract signed to effect or implement Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI).
1.11 After a thorough discussion to explain the system to the incoming government, a request was made to the effect that the Ghana Shippers’ Authority (GSA) arranges for a presentation to guide the new government to understand the scope of the system.
1.12 There had to be another presentation to the new government by Antaser Afrique at the premises of Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA), which took place.
1.13 Members of this SYNDICATE whom we are accusing after the presentation dubiously decided to use another option to implement the system.
1.14 From our investigation, we can construe that members of this SYNDICATE are some POLITICIANS, CIVIL AND PUBLIC SERVANTS and some PRIVATE PERSONS, who are owners of CTN GHANA LIMITED.
1.15 We understand that they all together formed this SYNDICATE, with the thinking that the Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) was a REVENUE COLLECTION policy. Hence, their attempt to hide behind Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) to operate.
FOOTNOTE: It is important to mention that Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) is NOT a Revenue Collection Policy but simply a system that seeks to help shippers and importers save cost and speed up the clearing process. The Ghana Shippers Authority (GSA) initiated the Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) system aiming mainly at providing shippers and relevant government agencies with advance information on their shipment. Per this explanation, the understanding of the system is simply between shippers from EXPORTING COUNTRIES i.e. Countries from where goods are being shipped to Ghana. In this case it is a service which is billed on shippers and NOT Government of Ghana (GoG) or any of its agencies especially like what Ghana Revenue Authority is ILLIGALLY doing.
1.16 They clandestinely changed the name from Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) to Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) just so that the previous company that has the contract would have been swindled into believing that Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) being implemented by CTN Ghana Limited is different from Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI).
1.17 What this SYNDICATE forgot was the fact that their plan was not going to materialize since they were going to be dealing with the same stakeholders who were dealing with the first company that had the contract from Ghana Shippers’ Authority (GSA).
FOOTNOTE: In fact, our discussions with various stakeholders have given the SYNDICATE away as all their attempts to lobby the stakeholders with promises and cash have failed.
1.18 They then used in the name of the project to form a company so smartly that one is deceived into believing that CTN GHANA LTD is an international company tailor-made for the policy. The project name is Cargo Tracking Note(CTN) and the Company name is also CTN Ghana limited.
FOOTNOTE: WE REMARK WITHOUT ANY SHRED OF AMBIGUITY THAT ADVANCED SHIPMENT INFORMATION (ASHI) AND CARGO TRACKING NOTES (CTN) ARE SAME AS THEY BOTH SEEK TO DO THE SAME THING.
FLOUTING OF THE LAW BY GHANA REVENUE AUTHORITY AND CTN GHANA LIMITED
1.18.1 On December 2017, the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA), without resort to the PUBLIC
PROCUREMENT ACT, 2003 (ACT 663), “appointed this new company by name CTN
Ghana Limited as SOLE REPRESENTATIVE for the implementation of Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) System to and from Ghana with rest of the world” patently disregarding the earlier procedurally thorough Procurement Process gone through by the Ghana Shippers’ Authority (GSA) in accordance with the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (ACT 663).
1.19 GRA and CTN Ghana Limited have also infringed on Ghana Shippers’ Authority Regulations 2012 (L.I. 2190) which gives ONLY the Authority the mandate to operate and negotiate everything shipment or maritime in Ghana.
ABOUT GHANA REVENUE AUTHORITY (GRA) ADMINISTRATIVE BREACHES
Mr. President, going through the legally mandated functions of the Ghana Revenue Authority in GHANA REVENUE ACT, 2009 ACT 791, it is unambiguous that GRA does NOT have the mandate to carry out the function or service of the Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) or Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) and for that reason cannot sublet or give a contract in that regard.
Mr. President, we also believe that the process with which the SOLE SOURCING of CTN
GHANA LIMITED by the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) was done constitutes an
ILLEGALITY since the process did not follow the PUBLIC PROCUREMENT ACT 2003 (ACT
Mr. President, besides, Legislative Instrument 2190 gives Ghana Shippers Authority the mandate to carry out such duties and not Ghana Revenue Authority.
PERSONS THAT FORM PART OF THE SYNDICATE
- Mr. Emmanuel Kofi Nti (Commissioner General, GRA),
- Christian Tetteh Sottie (Technical Adviser to the Commissioner General),
- Mr. Isaac Crentsil (Commissioner, Customs Division, Ghana Revenue Authority),
- Robert Kingsford Kutin (Board Chairman of Ghana Maritime Authority) and
- Mr. Carlos Kingsley Ahenkorah (Board Member, Ghana Revenue Authority),
ABOUT CTN GHANA LIMITED
Our investigations into what the company, CTN Ghana Limited is about have revealed that;
- CTN Ghana Limited was formed by a husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Cole
- CTN Ghana Limited was purposely formed to take this ILLEGAL Cargo Tracking Note (CTN) contract.
- It is for this reason that the contract was SOLELY SOURCED to CTN Ghana Limited.
- Unfortunately for the syndicate, CTN Ghana Limited has no CAPACITY whatsoever to implement the Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) or Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN).
- This is because CTN Ghana Limited is operating on a STANDALONE or UNCONNECTED platform and is NOT connected to any platform beyond the shores of Ghana.
- Meanwhile, to be able to execute or implement the Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) or Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN), your company must have an integrated Technology Network strongly supported by International Maritime Bureau (IMB) of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), World Trade Organisation Platforms such as; World Customs Organisation (WCO), International Criminal Police Organisation ICPO, International Maritime Organisation IMO and World Bank.
Your Excellency, per this information we are stating without any ambiguity that CTN Ghana
Limited has no capacity to execute or implement Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) or Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) since it has NO system or software to do
- PRE VALIDATION
- VALIDATION OF INFORMATION
FOOTNOTE: We are so sure about this because our investigations have given us all the company details which have exposed their incompetence as they are not connected to any World Trade Organisation Platform.
PRESIDENT’S SUSPENSION OF ADVANCED SHIPMENT INFORMATION (ASHI) OR CARGO TRACKING NOTES (CTN)
Mr. President, in view of the facts aforementioned, you suspended the implementation since it was met with a very stiff opposition from all stakeholders.
Mr. President, before the suspension of the policy, Government and the Stakeholders were in disagreement over the implementation of the Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) policy.
Mr. President, whereas stakeholders claim the implementation of the policy would bring them extra cost, the government insist the new arrangement will come with no cost to the importer.
Mr. President, this is where we got so curious to want to know how government was going to implement the policy. Furtherance to that, the Technical Adviser to the Commissioner General - Mr. Christian Tetteh Sottie in a radio interview mentioned that the cost of the
Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) or Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) system “would be borne by Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA)”
Mr. President, we were much alarmed and wanted to find out how Government of Ghana through Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) was going to fund the implementation of this policy.
Mr. President, it would surprise you to know that our investigation has uncovered the greatest scandal ever to hit the nation Ghana.
COMMITTEE WORK, FINDINGS AND REPORT
Mr. President, after you suspended the policy, there was an improvised committee formed to make recommendations to you and your government concerning the implementation of the policy. The committee sat on the issues to want to delve into the matters. However, we tried to get a good report for the you and your office, we were always ambushed by these same people who have formed a syndicate to want to carry out their evil agenda.
Mr. President, in the end, the report that was generated was changed to suit that which would mislead you, Mr. President, to endorse the ILLEGALITY.
Mr. President, meanwhile, you were expected to make a pronouncement by 15th October, 2018
CONCLUSION AND OBSERVATION
Mr. President, we, in view of the chronology of the events, can confirm that it is very obvious that in all that Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) has done;
- There has been an ABUSE OF PROCUREMENT METHODS.
- There has been an act of ABUSE OF PUBLIC OFFICE FOR DUBIOUS GAINS.
- There has been an ACT TO LOOT STATE MONEY BY SOME PERSONS.
- There is a PLOY TO CAUSE FINANCIAL LOSS TO THE STATE OF GHANA by
Ghana revenue authority (GRA) due to the self-seeking interest of some individual staff at the state institution.
We, by this plea, are respectfully seeking to draw your attention to this SYNDICATE by Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) and CTN Ghana Limited.
This is because;
- Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA), per LI 2190 has NO mandate to deal with Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) or Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) but It is rather the Ghana Shippers’ Authority (GSA).FOOTNOTE: We are by this questioning the grounds with which Ghana Revenue Authority is operating? Since GRA is not mandated to be doing maritime jobs or signing maritime contracts.
- Even though there is an EXISTING CONTRACT between government of Ghana and Antaser Afrique, Ghana Revenue Authority forgoes it and tries all possible means to form a SYNDICATE with a company that does not qualify for such a service with themaim to DUPE GOVERNMENT OF GHANA (GOG). We are alarmed and can only believe that some people want to make money from the taxpayers and also cause financial loss through a judgement debt by disallowing the first contractor to execute its work.
- Besides, we without mincing words wish to further state unambiguously that the SOLE APPOINTMENT, or for the use of a more technical term SOLE SOURCING of the ILLEGAL CONTRACT to CTN Ghana Ltd by the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) to implement the Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) or Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) system is NOT only out of the legal boundaries of the Ghana Revenue Authority Act, 2009 (ACT 791), but also a perpendicular breach of the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (ACT 663), particularly , Section 40 which deals exhaustively with Single-source procurement. iv. Once more, we during the process of investigation realized that there is a SYNDICATE between Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) and a company by name CTN Ghana Limited. This syndicate was just formed with the sole common interest to defraud the state by false pretenses.
- We state without shredding that some staff at the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) and some politicians are behind the syndicate to rob the state from her scanty resources.
- Buttressing the point above, we, for instance, have heard one Christian Tetteh Sottie, the Tax Advisor to the Commissioner of Customs mention that the cost of the Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) or Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) system “would be borne by GhanaRevenue Authority (GRA)” vii. This assertion was due to resoundingly massive disapproval from the general trading public that we shall not pay any more monies to the state Authorities as regards the CTN.
- We have since his remark been terrified to the effect that his comment smacks of two (2) things. It is either the technical advisor is ignorant of the Advanced Shipment Information (ASHI) or Cargo Tracking Notes (CTN) system or he together with SYNDICATE are doing an underground move to dupe the taxpayer. This is because, if you understand the processes and the method of the system, it would be simple for anyone to know that it has nothing to do with Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) except for the fact that they need to be furnished with data to aid them in their calculation of duties.
Mr. President, we respectfully summit this petition looking forward to your investigation into;
- Whether Ghana revenue authority (GRA) has the mandate to give such a contract,
- Whether there have not been some ADMINISTRATIVE BREACHES,
- Whether there has been an INJUSTICE,
- Whether the scandal does smack of CORRUPTION,
- What could cause Ghana Revenue Authority to SOLELY SOURCE the contract,
- If the laws have been flouted by Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) in the given of the contract
- Whether there is a SYNDICATE formed with the main interest to create, loot and share taxpayers’ money,
- What could account for this government to blatantly ignore the previous contract signed by the Ghana Shippers’ Authority.
- Whether the action of the government of Ghana cannot lead to a huge judgement debt since the company in an interview during our research claims they invested much in the preparatory stage leading to the commence of the project.
- Whether there is a Violations of Fundamental Rights and Freedoms XI. Whether there is an abuse of power.
- Whether there has been an unfair treatment of any person especially staffers of Antaser Afrique Bvba (the company that went through the competitive international tender and subsequently won the bid) by the public officers in the exercise of his official duties, etc.
Mr. President, we appreciate the effort and responsiveness with which you are seen to be ready to expedite action on complaints. If you have any further questions or about resolution options please don’t hesitate to contact us on [email protected] or our [email protected] or on 0502714206
LISTOWELL NANA KUSI-POKU
FREELACE JOURNALIST AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
GOOD GOVERNACE ADVOCACY GROUP GHANA
TRUE CITIZENS OF GHANA
FOR GOD AND MOTHER GHANA
CHAIRMAN AND MEMBERS OF COUNCIL OF STATE
MINISTER AND DEPUTIES, MINISTRY OF JUSTICE AND ATTORNEY GENERAL
MINISTER AND DEPUTIES, MINISTRY OF FINANCE (IN CHARGE OF GHANA
REVENUE AUTHORITY (GRA))
MINISTER, MINISTRY OF PROCUREMENT
MINISTER, MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT (IN CHARGE OF GHANA SHIPPERS’ AUTHORITY (GSA))