We know that word of mouth recommendations are particularly important for choosing the best liposuction surgeon. But it’s not the only criterion. Professional standing, along with recommendations weighs heavily in this choice. What you need to do is get opinions from your family doctor and other doctor acquaintances. Even surgical technicians and operating room nurses are great sources of information for chosen surgeon’s skill in the operating room.
Choose from the Best You have to keep in mind that excellent credentials and a great rapport with your surgeon does not necessarily guarantee a favourable outcome. However, the foundation of a successful and fruitful partnership between your surgeon and you or anywhere else begins with trust and belief.
Also, when you visit their clinic, you must be made to feel at home, so your fear and apprehensions goes away easily. When you go for a plastic surgery, the first thing you look for is assurance from your doctor. When you get that, you feel you are in safe hands.
Ask a Lot of Questions and Put all your Doubts at Rest
After ensuring that the surgeon you’re considering to meet lives up to the professional criteria, the next step, is to sit down with the liposuction surgeon or the people who matter at the clinic. This is the time for you to bring up your concerns and ask all your questions. The questions may be as follows,
- What is the doctor’s area of expertise?
- How long has she/he been practicing or his experience in this arena?
- If the procedure is not performed at the surgeon’s office, does he use a certified surgical facility with board-certified anesthesiologists and state-of-the-art emergency equipment and anesthesia monitoring devices?
- How much would you need to pay or what your final bill, which includes the surgeon’s fee, anesthesia charges, operating room charges and other misllaneous charges?
- Would you be allowed to see the before and after images of other patients? Are the computer images available for you and your surgeon to view together, so that you can gauge how you are going to look post the surgery?
- Is the surgery necessary and what are the long-term implications?
What are the Points you need to worry about?
Sometimes you might find something amiss or a few points which bother you and stop you from going ahead with the surgery. Here are a couple of possible scenarios that you need to stay away from:
- The surgeon doesn’t regularly perform the procedure you are considering.
- He or she is not bothered about discussing possible complications.
- The surgeon will avoid taking questions from you about the results of the surgery.
- The surgeon will be unwilling to show you before and after photos of the previous patients.
- The clinic will offer bargain fees or gimmicks, about which you may not be entirely convinced.
- The surgeon is also not routinely involved in postoperative care when it comes to these kinds of cosmetic procedures.
Think of Seeking a Second Opinion Even after you have zeroed in on a doctor and a procedure, you may still not be entirely convinced and would need a second opinion. This will reassure you about your final decision. So, only when you are entirely convinced about your surgery and your surgeon, should you go ahead with the gynecomastia surgery or any other treatment in south Delhi, India.
Feel free to contact us at: www.bestliposuctionindia.com
Feel free to contact us at: www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/liposuction.html
Watch #liposuction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8daA5xD7TQg