The politics of identity and exclusion is the practical illusion that has engulfed many with lucid hopes without any real-time impact of the age.
- The ones with that little shine at the gate of loots must be so loyal to death that even that which is evil must be shielded to the detriment of the many faithfuls behind the veil.
- What I am implying is that the African politician will keep holding on to power even if it takes exploiting the gullible ones to eternity.
- Besides religion, politics is the most deadly force ravaging the socio-economic fortunes of the continent.
- In Ghana's case, the very elite who are the close associates of the people in power and opposition must be blind to the truth, lies and evil to remain relevant.
- The good, bad and ugly energises people to become bootlickers and praise singers as the economy hangs on the wire without uncertainties.
- The Ghanaian is tired in this present-day hell in a cell.
- Hopefully, there comes a conscious resolve that will catapult the hopes of the citizenry for a sociopolitical revolution in 2024.
- You are all invited to support the #FixTheCountry campaign which promises to inspire true hope without any hardcore political consequences in the end.
You have a choice to be the citizen.
I have a choice to stand out to be counted.
We all have choices to hold the Nana Addo led government accountable.
It is about Ghana and not any political setting.