Some people might have sagging skin, lines and wrinkles, uneven contours such as bumps and dumps and excessive fat deposits below the jawline. Some people might have awkward looks such as double chin due to fat deposition in upper neck. To resolve these problems, cosmetic surgeons perform neck lift surgery.
Neck lift surgery can be useful for:
- Removing excessive fat deposits below chin
- Relaxing the muscle band in neck area to have appropriately proportionate facial contours
- Removing excessive sagging skin that causes lines and wrinkles on lower face area
- Relaxation of excess fats and skin that causes jowls in lower facial areas
- Avoiding complete facelift for the patients that have excess sagging skin and uneven contours only in their lower facial area below jawline.
- Cosmetic surgeons administer local or general anesthesia for numbing the particular area or the entire body so that patients would not experience any pain during the surgery.
- The incisions taken depend on the typical technique adapted for the surgery.
- Usually surgeons use liposuction process to remove excess fat deposits.
- Liposuction can be performed using cannula, ultrasonic sound frequencies or laser for loosening the excessive fat deposits.
- Loosened excessive fats are sucked through a large syringe or a suction pump.
- In order to lift muscle structure in lower facial area they use some other techniques
- They can adapt endoscopic procedure, where they insert a small camera for viewing underlying muscle structure and insert tiny surgical tools for lifting muscle structure and trimming excessive fats through two other smaller incisions.
- Surgeons prefer taking smaller incisions along the natural contours of face so that the post-surgery scars will be minimal and would not be easily visible.
- Neck lift surgery can be performed alone or along with other cosmetic procedures to amend other facial issues. This can be performed along with brow lift for better contours around the eyes, fat transferring to allow better contours for cheeks and around the lips and eyelid surgery for removing dark circles and wrinkles around eyes.
There are many factors that determine ultimate neck lift surgery cost. It depends on amount of areas to be treated, procedure adapted for the surgery, experience of surgeon and location of his clinic in Delhi India.
KAS Medical Center
13A Palam Marg, Vasant Vihar
Delhi - 110057
Call/WhatsApp on: +91-9818369662, 9958221983/2/1
Get information: www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com