Ovarian Cancer Treatment the Ultimate Remedy for Ovarian Cancer
Affordable cost ovarian cancer treatment is the ultimate remedy to cure cancer tumors seen in the ovaries of female patients. Ovarian cancer is cancer that develops in the ovaries. The ovaries are part of a woman's reproductive system. They are located in the pelvis on either side of the uterus. Each ovary is about the size of an almond. The ovaries make the female hormones progesterone and estrogen and also release eggs into the fallopian tubes.
Following are the main kinds of ovarian cancer:-
1) Epithelial ovarian cancer - Within epithelial ovarian cancer there are six subtypes. Each is derived from a different type of tissue in the lower genital tract or Mullerian tract. However, within invasive cancers there is not a great deal of difference in prognosis for the first three and the distinction is mainly a pathological one.
2) Serous - This form accounts for around 70% of cases and is therefore the most common type.
3) Mucinous - This accounts for a further 10%. These tumours have a slightly worse prognosis than serous tumours.
4) Endometrioid - These tumours (5%) are more likely to be associated with disease in the uterus (womb) and sometimes an ovary is found to be affected when a woman is diagnosed with endometrial cancer.
5) Clear cell - These tumours (around 3-4%) have a poorer prognosis and tend to behave more aggressively.
6) Boderline Tumour - 10-15% of ovarian cancers are borderline tumours, also known as tumours of low malignant potential. They tend to remain confined to the ovary for long periods and usually occur in premenopausal women.
7) Germ cell tumours - Germ cell tumours of the ovary make up 3% of malignant ovarian tumours, so they are rare, just one-tenth as common as germ cell tumours of the testis.
Research suggests there are some symptoms that may be associated with ovarian cancer:
2) Pelvic or Abdominal pain and heaviness
3) Difficulty eating or feeling full quickly
4) Urinary urgency or frequency
5) Nausea, indigestion, increased gas, constipation or diarrhea, lack of appetite
6) Extreme fatigue
7) Shortness of breath
Private, state-of-the-art hospitals in India associated with Forerunners Healthcare Consultants creates a setting with many benefits for your ovarian cancer treatment, not only providing a ground-breaking approach to ovarian cancer treatment, but also including access to medical technology and diagnostic tools not readily available in less advanced treatment centers. The program of treatment will begin with an assessment by a multidisciplinary medical team. Indian doctors work with you to establish the parameters of your current medical condition and determine your course of treatment. Health care professionals in Indian Hospitals develop a personalized treatment plan tailored to your unique needs and diagnosis.
For More Info Please Contact Us At:
Forerunners Healthcare Consultants PVT. LTD.
Book Appointment by sending your query at: [email protected]
Call us for appointment:- +91-9371136499