HOT! This Chicken Spicy Agushie Meal Will Take You To The Moon And Back!
- 4 ½ Cups Water
- 2 Tsps Salt
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Pack Noodles
- ¼ Onion, Chopped
- 5 Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Whole
- 1 Root Ginger
- 5 Cloves Garlic
- 50g Melon Seeds (Agushie)
- ¼ Cup Oil
- 10-15 Pcs Shallots
- 300g Chicken, Cut into Strips
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Flakes
- ½ Cup Cream
- In a pot on medium heat, add 3 cups water, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp oil and cover till it boils. Then add noodles and cover to cook for about a minute.
- In a blender, add onion, scotch bonnet peppers. ginger, garlic, 1 cup water and blend for garlic blend.
- In a pan on medium heat, add agushie and toast till brown.
- In another pan on medium heat, add ¼ cup oil, shallots, chicken, 1 tbsp garlic blend, 1 tsp salt and cover to cook for 1-2 mins. Then add red chili flakes, cream, ½ cup water and cover to cook for a minute. Then add cooked noodle and mix
- Sprinkle dish with toasted agushie and optionally, sautéed mushrooms.