Alhaji Sheriff Abdul Nasiru Files To Contest For National Executive Committee Member Position
I am Alhaji Sheriff Abdul Nasiru. I have rich knowledge in Islam from Egypt where I studied Islamic Studies for two years.
I am a self motivated businessman and an entrepreneur with both local and international experience in Nigeria, Libya and Netherland.
I am currently a Real Estate Developer and happily married with children.
*I have been a member of the National Democratic Congress since 1996.
*Until I picked my nomination to contest as NEC Member, I was a co-opted member at Bethan Prep. School Branch, Ayawaso North Constituency.
*I became a constituency Co-opted Member for Ayawaso East (Nima) from 2010 to 2014.
*I have lent various forms of support towards empowering NDC supporters and party activities.
My vision is to ensure that the NDC becomes a vibrant, solid, one and united party capable of winning and maintaining power.
1. To ensure that the NDC wins power in 2020 and subsequent elections
2. To help the NDC to become a true mass based party
3. To assist the National Organiser to ensure that electoral logistics reach their appropriate destinations
4. To assist in growing the infrastructure of the NDC school ( Ghana Institute of Social Democracy)
5. To use my business experience and connections to assist in raising funds for the smooth running of the party at all levels
6. To offer timely advice and unconditional support for the programmes and activities of the NDC
7. To use my Zongo background and experience to help strengthen the Zongo caucus of the party and revamp the power base of the NDC in the zongo communities.
Come November 3, vote for Alhaji Sheriff Abdul Nasiru as NEC Member. Thanks for your kind attention.