Listen to music while browsing

EC Releases Allowances For Registration Officers

The Electoral Commission (EC) has released the levels of allowances to be paid to temporary staff engaged for the ongoing Biometric Voter Registration exercise.

A Registration Supervisor (RS) and their Deputy would be paid GH ¢500.00 and GH ¢400.00 per month for three months respectively, however, all other officials would be paid for the period of the registration and NOT for three months.
A statement signed by the Acting Director of Public Affairs of the EC, Mr Christian Owusu-Parry said Registrations will recieve GH ¢800.00 for the period of the registration; Assistant Registration Officer, GH ¢700.00 for the period of the registration; Registration Officer for Special Duties, GH ¢700.00 for the period of the registration; Data Entry Clerk, GH ¢650.00 for the period of the registration.

The rest are Laminator, GH ¢500.00 for the period of the registration ; Key Trainer/Technician, GH ¢800.00 for the period of the registration; Public Educator, GH ¢300.00 for the period of the registration; Street Announcer, GH ¢300.00 for the period of the registration .

The statement said that in addition to the allowances indicated above the Registration Officer of each registration team, comprising the six registration officials, was to be paid an allowance of GH ¢50.00 at the end of the first, second and third phases of the exercise to facilitate the team’s movement to the next registration centre in the cluster.

“The Registration Officer Special Duties (ROSD) is also entitled to a daily allowance of GH ¢10.00 for forty (40) days as transport allowance to commute between the registration centre and the district office with data captured for export to the data centre.

All officials involved in the payment of allowances must ensure that the right allowances are paid to the officials concerned,” the statement added.

The corrupt ministers will pocket 90% and still fight with the people over the rest 10%

Gov't Bribed Demonstrators With €50

Friday, January 23, 2015

[B]Concerned Ghanaians in Germany, who staged a demonstration against President ...
read more »

Boasting about one’s academic succe

Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Minister for Agriculture, Mr Fifi Kwetey, has stated that boasting about aca ...
read more »

The Size Of ‘Kenkey’ Has Not Shrunk

Friday, January 23, 2015

[B]There is a staple food glut in the country, President John Mahama has said. ...
read more »