- Eight In Race For Guinea Presidency
- Foreign Minister Steinmeier On Attack Targeting Amisom In Somalia
- Imf Staff Completes 2015 Article Iv Mission To Lesotho
- Au Commissioner For Peace And Security Receives Cameroon Minister Of Defenc
- Report: Africa Is Projected To Have Just One Low Income Country By 2050 / L
- Auc To Develop A Partnership Programme With The World Food Programme Centre
- Imf Completes First Review Of Ghana's Ecf And Approves Us$116.6 Million Dis
- Extensive Legislative Reform Changing Africa’s Mining Sector Landscape - Le
- Court Hears Race Case To Bar Springboks From World Cup
- Durban Named As 'historic' First African Host Of Commonwealth Games
- Durban Named 'historic' First African Host Of Commonwealth Games
- Durban Awarded 2022 Commonwealth Games
- Commonwealth Games: Durban Poised To Win 2022 Bid
- Boko Haram Kill 'dozens' In Ne Nigeria: Locals
- Shell Reopens Two Key Nigeria Pipelines Shut Over Leaks, Sabotage
- Four Killed In Fresh Burundi Unrest: Police, Witnesses
- Former Nigerian Skipper Odegbami To Run For Fifa Presidency
- Nigeria's Oil Company Says To Deploy Drones To Fight Theft
- Crowdfunding Campaign To Raise Support For Vitiligo Awareness In Sub-sahara
- Nigeria Military Claims Recapture Of Key Town From Boko Haram
- Nigeria Charges Ex-national Security Adviser With Illegal Arms
- Nigeria Move Sierra Leone Africa Tie After Ebola Fears
- Nigerian Leader Canvasses Efforts For Polio-free Status
- Three Canadians, Pakistani, Nigerian Among Dead In Saudi Fire
- Nigeria Arrests Boko Haram Commander Linked With Suicide Attacks
- Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing Squad
- Kenya Government Makes Major Security Reshuffle
- Kenya's Deputy President Vows To Criminalise Doping
- Kenya's World Champions Get Heroes' Welcome
- Press Statement Of The Peace And Security Council Of The African Union (au)
- Kenya President Hails Athletes For Winning Global Title
- Singapore / Kenya / Presentation Of Credentials Ceremony, 27 August 2015
- Kenya Will Host The First Forum Of The Monitoring For Environment And Secur
- Kenya Anti-doping Czar Says Athletics Drug Cases 'embarrassing'
- Kenya Athletics Hits Stumbling Block With Doping Cases
- Kenya Court Blocks Bail For 'ivory Kingpin'
- Dope Failures Overshadow Kenyan Athletics Double
- Kenya's Jepkemoi Pips Ghribi For Steeplechase Title
- Two Kenyans Fail Drugs Tests At Beijing Worlds
- South Africa Jails Mozambican Rhino Poachers
- Xiv World Forestry Congress: Durban, South Africa, 7–11 September 2015
- S.africa Vows Commonwealth Games Will "heal Wounds"
- Plaintiffs Drop Race Case Against Springboks
- S.africa's Zuma Escapes Impeachment Bid Over Al-bashir
- Gas Could Mitigate S.africa's Electricity Crisis: Report
- Ipc Remain Ambivalent On Pistorius
- South Africa Inaugurates Massive New Power Plant
- Healthy Diet Remains Unaffordable For Most South Africans
- S. Africa Sets Date For Pistorius Parole Review: Family
- South Africa Sets Date For Pistorius Parole Review: Family
- De Villiers Stars As South Africa Win Series Decider
- South Africa Beat New Zealand To Take One Day Series
Kenya government makes major security reshuffleThursday, September 3, 2015
Nairobi (AFP) - Kenya's government on Wednesday announced major changes in its administrative and security personnel, with a clear focus on tackling the worsening insecurity linked to Somalia's Al-Qae ...
Libya's Tripoli authorities to join Geneva peace talksWednesday, September 2, 2015
Tripoli (AFP) - Libya's Tripoli-based authorities said Wednesday they will take part in crucial peace talks, a day before their expected start in Geneva. The talks, aimed at ending more than a year ...
South Africa jails Mozambican rhino poachersWednesday, September 2, 2015
Johannesburg (AFP) - South Africa has jailed two Mozambicans for 11 years for rhino poaching, police said Wednesday, as latest tallies revealed slaughter of the iconic animals climbing to a new high. ...
Shell reopens two key Nigeria pipelines shut over leaks, sabotageWednesday, September 2, 2015
Lagos (AFP) - Anglo-Dutch oil giant Shell said it re-opened Wednesday two key supply pipelines in Nigeria shut last week because of leaks and sabotage that forced it to declare a "force majeure" on cr ...
Eight in race for Guinea presidencyWednesday, September 2, 2015
Conakry (AFP) - Eight contenders including current head-of-state Alpha Conde have been approved as candidates for Guinea's second democratic presidential election, the constitutional court said on Wed ...
DR Congo bans film on doctor who treats rape victimsWednesday, September 2, 2015
Brussels (AFP) - The Democratic Republic of Congo has banned an acclaimed film about Congolese surgeon Denis Mukwege, who has treated thousands of women raped during conflict, the government said. ...
Foreign Minister Steinmeier on attack targeting AMISOM in SomaliaWednesday, September 2, 2015
BERLIN, Germany, September 2, 2015/African Press Organization (APO)/ -- Foreign Minister Frank Walter Steinmeier issued the following statement today (2 September) in response to the attack by the Isl ...
Commander of U.S. Air Forces Central Command Visits EgyptWednesday, September 2, 2015
CAIRO, Egypt, September 2, 2015/African Press Organization (APO)/ -- Lieutenant General Charles Q. Brown, Jr., Commander, U.S. Air Forces Central Command, visited Egypt August 31-September 1, marking ...
The Signing of the South Sudan Agreement mediated by IGAD and Others (Statement by Foreign Press Secretary Kawamura)Wednesday, September 2, 2015
TOKYO, Japan, September 2, 2015/African Press Organization (APO)/ -- 1. The Government of Japan welcomes that an agreement on the resolution of the conflict in the Republic of South Sudan has been sig ...
Boko Haram kill 'dozens' in NE Nigeria: localsThursday, September 3, 2015
Kano (Nigeria) (AFP) - Boko Haram gunmen on horseback killed dozens of people in ...read more »
Zimbabwe's Mugabe inks law to stop mass lay-offsFriday, August 28, 2015
Harare (AFP) - Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe has signed a new law banning m ...read more »
Nigeria military claims recapture of key town from Boko HaramTuesday, September 1, 2015
Abuja (AFP) - The Nigerian army said Tuesday its troops have recaptured Gamboru ...read more »
South Sudan rebels, army trade blame for fresh fightingSaturday, August 29, 2015
Juba (AFP) - South Sudan's army and rebels accused each other of sparking fresh ...read more »
Africa's richest man Dangote plans Zimbabwe investmentsMonday, August 31, 2015
Harare (AFP) - Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, said Monday that he planned ...read more »
South Africa sets date for Pistorius parole review: familyThursday, August 27, 2015
Johannesburg (AFP) - The South African review board that will decide on the rele ...read more »