- Cash Crunch Looms Over Tutankhamun's 'new Home'
- Votes Counted In Controversial Burundi Polls As Ruling Party Eyes Win
- Statement At The Conclusion Of An Imf Review Mission To Ghana
- Jaziri Urges Tourist Support In Tunisia Fightback
- Us Says Chad Diplomat Took Bribes From Canadian Oil Firm
- Tunisia Trial In Murder Of Leftwing Opponent Postponed
- Advancing Economic Citizenship For Children And Youth In Sub-saharan
- Attack Wasn't Tunisia's Fault, Say Tourists Who Stayed
- Terrorist Attacks In France, Kuwait, Tunisia And Somalia (statement By Fore
- The Pope's Telegrams For The Terrorist Attacks In France, Tunisia And Kuwai
- Minister Kurz Condemns Terrorist Attack In Tunisia / Ministry For Foreign A
- Mainone Celebrates 5 Years Of Transforming West Africa's Internet Landscape
- Burundi: U.s. Regrets Decision To Move Ahead With Elections
- Nigeria's Buhari Puts Oil Sector Under The Scanner
- 11 Killed In Chad Police Raid Against Boko Haram
- Chad Ambush On Boko Haram 'leaves 11 Dead'
- Polling Stations Officially Open In Controversial Burundi Elections
- Gambian President Sacked Supreme Court Judges: Lawyer
- Five Dead In Suicide Blast At Nigeria Leprosy Hospital
- Dozens Killed In Multiple Jihadist Attacks
- Nigeria's President Sacks Board Of State-run Oil Company
- Nigerian Court Sentences Nine To Death For Blasphemy
- Dozens Killed As Somali Shebab 'overrun African Union Base'
- Obama To Host Nigeria's Buhari On July 20: White House
- U.s. Condemns Latest Boko Haram Attacks In Nigeria
- Niger Army Says It Killed 15 Boko Haram Militants
- Water Point 'bank Machines' Boost Kenya Slums
- African Union Says Will Not Be Observer In Crisis-hit Burundi's Elections
- Five Dead In Ne Nigeria Suicide Blast: Emergency Services
- Three Killed In Burundi Clashes Ahead Of Polls: Witnesses
- Kenya Lifts Suspension Of Somali Money Transfer Agencies
- United Nations Rewards Best Public Service Initiatives Worldwide
- Shebab Militants 'overrun' African Union Base
- Kenya Warns Of Foreign Fighter Threat Across Horn Of Africa
- Kenyan Journalist, Neville Otuki Of Business Daily In Kenya Wins Major Sout
- Under Secretary For Civilian Security, Democracy, And Human Rights Sarah Se
- Kenya Official Assassinated In Northeast: Police
- Britain Relaxes Kenya Coast Travel Warnings
- Kenya To Lift Somalia Cash Transfer Freeze
- Helicopter Hunt Captures Escaped S.african Lion
- Mental Health Should Be A Priority For All South Africans—mental Illness Aw
- Sixty Years Anniversary Of The Freedom Charter Amid Release Of Farlam Commi
- Marikana Victims Seek Damages From S.african Government
- Brics Bank To Be Operational By End Of 2015: South Africa
- S.african Opposition Wants Top Officials Tried Over Massacre
- Python Dies After Eating Giant Porcupine In S.africa
- South African Opposition Presses For Prosecutions Over Massacre
- S.african Model Thando Hopa Revels In Her Albino Skin
- S.africa Inquiry Slams Police Operation That Led To Marikana Massacre
- Marikana Inquiry Urges Full Probe Into Police Killing Of 34 Miners: Zuma
- S. Africa's Zuma To Release Marikana Mine Massacre Report
- S. Africa 'may Quit War Crimes Court Over Bashir': Presidency
Car bomb kills at least 15 soldiers in Egypt's SinaiWednesday, July 1, 2015
Cairo (AFP) - A car bomb killed at least 15 Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai Peninsula in one of several attacks Wednesday against the army in the violence-plagued region, a security official said. T ...
Cash crunch looms over Tutankhamun's 'new home'Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Cairo (AFP) - Egyptian curator Medhat Abdallah laughs when reminded of the "curse of Tutankhamun" as he cleans an ancient gilded bed found in the boy king's burial chamber nearly a century ago. The ...
Water point 'bank machines' boost Kenya slumsWednesday, July 1, 2015
Nairobi (AFP) - Around the world people use bank machines to access cash but in the Kenyan capital's crowded slums, people now use similar machines to access an even more basic requirement -- clean wa ...
Two French soldiers suspended over Burkina child sex claimsWednesday, July 1, 2015
Paris (AFP) - France has suspended two of its soldiers over allegations they sexually abused children, including a five-year-old girl, in the west African country of Burkina Faso, the defence ministry ...
Nigeria's Buhari puts oil sector under the scannerTuesday, June 30, 2015
Abuja (AFP) - Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday vowed to streamline the country's oil and gas sector to boost revenues and get Africa's biggest crude producer on a firmer financial footi ...
Votes counted in controversial Burundi polls as ruling party eyes winTuesday, June 30, 2015
Bujumbura (Burundi) (AFP) - Burundi election officials finished vote-counting on Tuesday, a day after internationally condemned polls boycotted by the opposition, with the ruling party expected to win ...
Statement by Minister Flanagan on terrorist attack in CairoTuesday, June 30, 2015
DUBLIN, Ireland, June 30, 2015/African Press Organization (APO)/ -- The Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade, Mr Charlie Flanagan T.D., has condemned the terrorist attack in Cairo which killed Egypt ...
The African Union strongly condemns the assassination of the Public Prosecutor of EgyptTuesday, June 30, 2015
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia, June 30, 2015/African Press Organization (APO)/ -- The Chairperson of the Commission of the African Union (AU), Dr. Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma, has learnt with shock of the terroris ...
Didier Reynders condemns attack in Cairo on Egypt's public prosecutor Hisham BarakatTuesday, June 30, 2015
BRUSSELS, Kingdom of Belgium, June 30, 2015/African Press Organization (APO)/ -- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Didier Reynders expresses his condolences to the family and frien ...
'Boko Haram' attacks kill over 40 in NigeriaWednesday, June 24, 2015
Kano (Nigeria) (AFP) - Suspected Boko Haram gunmen have shot dead at least 42 pe ...read more »
Burundi opposition to boycott electionsFriday, June 26, 2015
Bujumbura (Burundi) (AFP) - Burundi's opposition parties announced plans Friday ...read more »
Ebola-hit Sierra Leone quarantines 31 health workersThursday, June 25, 2015
Freetown (AFP) - Authorities in Sierra Leone quarantined three doctors and 28 nu ...read more »
Three killed in Burundi clashes ahead of polls: witnessesSunday, June 28, 2015
Bujumbura (Burundi) (AFP) - At least three people were killed in Burundi overnig ...read more »
Dozens killed in multiple jihadist attacksSaturday, June 27, 2015
Paris (AFP) - A gunman shot dozens at a Tunisian beach resort, a suicide bomber ...read more »
Nigeria's president sacks board of state-run oil companyFriday, June 26, 2015
Abuja (AFP) - Nigeria's president on Friday sacked the entire board of the corru ...read more »