FACEBOOK RELATIONSHIPS-SIGNS THAT ALL IS NOT WELL
6/3/2012 9:11:42 PM -
For those of us who are on Facebook, most of us love the experience because a lot of interesting things happen. There are jokes here and there. Sweet stories, interesting photos, updates and many super groups to join for fun. One of the other important happenings on Facebook for many Ghanaians is about relationships. Many people are what we called "PLAYERS"....A social term for unfaithfulness in a relationship. Well, to those who have started or nurtured relationships online especially on Facebook, here are guide posts for you to check if your relationship is real or fake: Keep reading:
(1) He/she will be calling you sweetnames in your inbox but in your wallhe will be calling you *dear* or yourname.
(2) If you comment on his/her photohe/she will only say (thanks dear) toavoid other lovers suspecting.
(3). If you update a status instead ofhim/her commenting on your wallhe /she will go & comment in yourinbox.
(4) If you call him/her sweet nameon his/her wall he/ she will notreply, the highest thing he/she willdo is to "Like" the comment.
(5) If you update a status instead ofhim/her to comment on it he/shewill only "Like" it but in your inboxhe/she will be tellingyou about the whole status.
(6) On your wall posts he/she will becommunicating withyou as a relative
HERE IS HOW TO DEAL WITH IT!
(1). If you are in a seriousrelationship, you shouldsend him/her a relationship requestso that everyone will see who is he/she in love with
(2) .Instead of inbox, trychatting with him/her on his/herwall more. (some always have anexcuse e.g: " my mum is on facebookand she is my friend so I don't wanther to see that Iam seeing someone or ldon't want people to know becausel am protecting our relationship"and a whole lot other silly excuses,butmy question is till when are you gonna hide yourrelationship and why are you hidingit since you are saying it's a serious one?
If that means everyone is gonna know about you two then so be it.
(3) .Discuss how the time you spendtogether was, on the wall.
(4) .Express how much you love eachother on the wall (yes it sounds crazy to some of you but at timesthat's what it will only taketo know where you stand with yourMr/Mrs Right/ Right Now)
Most of the times when it comes to being played on, many women blame the guys: But the question is: "Is it always true that ONLY GUYS cheat? Well, you will bear with us that many of our women of today are experts in double-dating, and so can outwit many men all in the name of "give me the cash".....or being a gold digger". Are you one of the ladies or guys who is a professional PLAYER?
In the name of TRUTH and our honest conscience, let's all try our best to live a sweet normal trustworthy lives and remember that careless lifestyle attracts bad energy and has negative effects: Do we have to remind people that HIV/AIDS is still REAL? And is the late Akwasi Ampofo Adjei aka AAA of Kumapem Royals band's advice that "Oba Nyansafo Wobu No B3" ...to wit a WORD IS ENOUGH TO THE WISE relevant today?
Have a good day Friends, Family and Fans: