- Mistrust Of Online Commerce
- Kwenta Media’s New Women’s Lifestyle Magazine, Essence Of Africa, Changes N
- Being An Imitator Of God
- Top-7 Lies Men Tell To Get A Woman
- 8 Telephone Etiquette Tips.
- How Forgiveness And Patience Can Help Your Marriage
- Product Review: Enjoying In My Radiant Skin From Using Vaseline Cocoa Glow
- Emotional Intelligence, Relationships And Strengths In Leadership.
- 73 Areas To Touch In The Lives Of Your Children In Prayer.
- Lamudi Relaunches With Intuitive New Design
- Be Clear About Charges - Broker Advises Real Estate Agents
- God Adores The Heart Of A Praying Mother
- How To Meet Emotional Needs
- Be The Love In Someone's Life Today
- The Phases Of Life
- The Realities Of Life After School–managing Your Success
- If I Were 22
- 10 Unbelievable Stories Of Persistence
- How To Identify A Suicide Bomber
- The 5 Worst New Car-buying Mistakes
- Easter Traditions From Around The World
- 8 Most Common Myths About Introverts
- An Artisan
- Sometimes People Complain About Others Reminding Them Of Their Past; But I
- The 10 Commandments Of Public Speaking
- Weird Ways In Which People Have Said ‘i Do’
- The Most Dangerous Day In A Woman’s Life
- Winning Your Husband’s Attention By Being His Beauty Queen
- 3 Keys To Spiritual Awakening In America
- Why Men Don’t Listen To Women
- What It Means To Respect Your Husband
- 5 Things Husbands Wish Wives Knew
- 15 Things Women Do That Kills Intimacy In Marriage
- How To Win Your Mother-in-law
- Wisdom To Handle Your Man – (2)
- A Former Lesbian Reveals How To Actually Deal With Homosexuality
- Wisdom To Handle Your Man – (1)
- 11 Things You Didn't Know About Miscarriage
- The Kingdom Wives – Part 1
- Liposomal Vitamin C Benefits: Why It’s More Effective Than Other Forms Of V
- Why You Should Never Wash Raw Chicken
- 10 Most Common Symptoms Of Pregnancy
- 5 Things No One Tells You About Losing Weight
- 10 Cancer Symptoms Most People Ignore
- 6 Tips To Keep Diabetics Out Of The Hospital
- Obese Lose Up To Eight Years Of Life
- Adults Are Not Immune To Measles – Expert (read 144 Times)
- How To Increase Testosterone And Lower Estrogen Levels
- Plantain: Sweet And Healthy Superfood
- Sweet Potato: 5 Facts About Its Consumption
- This Is What Happens When You Drink 10 Cans Of Soda Per Day For One Month
- Taking Care Of Your Body
- 20 Things Every Man Wants In Bed -- It's More Than Just Dirty Talk
- Foods That Increase Breast Size
- Why Does A Woman Cheat On Her Boyfriend Who She Loves With All Of Her Heart
- 9 Killer Tips On How To Kiss A Guy With Passion
- 10 Weird Human Sex Facts
- Behind Every Successful Man, There Is A Woman, But, Behind Every Successful
- Kissing Revealed: 17 Things You Never Knew About Locking Lips
- 8 Signs He's Only Interested In Sex
- Biography- Yvonne Nelson
- 8 Signs Your Long Distance Relationship Is Ending …
- Biography- Jackie Appiah
- 10 Things Guys Don't Want You To Know
- Sss Girls Sacked For Engaging In Gang S*x”.
Kwenta Media’s New Women’s Lifestyle Magazine, Essence Of Africa, Changes Name To Essays Of AfricaFriday, December 19, 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa: After the successful launch of their flagship womens magazine, Essence Of Africa with the December 2014 issue, which featured South Africas formidable actress and ente ...
Being an Imitator of GodFriday, December 19, 2014
Dr. Joyce meyerBeing a Christian isnt about making a weekly trip to church. We need to develop the character of God so others can actually see Jesus working in a practical way.Ephesians 5:1 say ...
Top-7 Lies Men Tell To Get A WomanFriday, December 19, 2014
When you are about to meet a new guy, you should remember that there are some typical lies men use to get you into bed.You should not believe everything he tells you. There are some typical lies ...
8 Telephone Etiquette Tips.Friday, December 19, 2014
Whether at work, at home, or on your mobile phone, here are 8 solid telephone etiquette tips everyone should be displaying at all times.1. Always identify yourself at the beginning of all calls. ...
How Forgiveness and Patience Can Help Your MarriageFriday, December 19, 2014
Dr. Joyce MeyerMarriages are not as good as they could be when someone holds on to offenses and hurts that their spouse has caused. I know its difficult to completely open yourself up after being h ...
Product Review: Enjoying In My Radiant Skin From Using Vaseline Cocoa GlowThursday, December 18, 2014
For those of us who grew up in Ghana, the harmattan season is obviously the most dreaded period of the year for our skin. My grandmother always made sure we had shea butter ornkutoas its popular ...
Emotional Intelligence, Relationships and Strengths in Leadership.Thursday, December 18, 2014
This article is part of a series that explains the true meaning of leadership.The first part touched on the first four letters- L-E-A-D, of Leadership. Todays part will look at the ERS; Emotiona ...
73 AREAS TO TOUCH IN THE LIVES OF YOUR CHILDREN IN PRAYER.Thursday, December 18, 2014
Bisi AdewaleIf ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. ?John? ? 14?:?14 ? KJVThere are many areas to touch regularly in the life of your Children in prayer. Dont under estimate any a ...
Liposomal Vitamin C Benefits: Why It’s More Effective Than Other Forms Of Vitamin CThursday, December 18, 2014
Liposomal Vitamin C Benefits: Why Its More Effective Than Other Forms Of Vitamin C-Whenever cold and flu season hits, what do we end up doing? We dust off that bottle of vitamin C in the back of the ...
Thousands Gather to Memorialize Myles MunroeSaturday, December 06, 2014
Dr. Myles Munroe gazes lovingly at his wife, Ruth, in a photo shown at their fun ...read more »
The most dangerous day in a woman’s lifeWednesday, December 10, 2014
By Dr. Femi Ogunyemi The most dangerous day in a woman's life-Many across Niger ...read more »
16 Characteristics of REAL LoveWednesday, December 10, 2014
16 Characteristics of REAL Love-Love. It makes the world go 'round, right? Well, ...read more »
LIFE BEYOND ABUSE – By Joyce MeyerFriday, December 12, 2014
I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally abused by my father as far ba ...read more »
Nigerian Singer Tonye Garrick graces our December CoverSaturday, December 06, 2014
2014 is slowing coming to an end. The dust is beginning to settle. The runways o ...read more »
7 Disturbing Realities About Teen ‘Sexting’ TrendSaturday, December 06, 2014
Research studies reveal that 40 percent of teenagers have posted or sent sexuall ...read more »