2 BEDROOM HOUSES FOR SALE!!!
||Sat, 12 Dec 2009
|No. of Rooms :
|Plots Size :
||100 x 70 Feet
||We are currently developing housing units at Oyibi, which consists of 2 & 3 bedroom detached and semi- detached houses. We will complete all houses within 8 -12 months. Utilities such as electricity, water and access roads are available. Provision has also been made for recreational facilities, shops, & information technology, nursery/crèche centres for your comfort, welfare and safety.
We have standard features which include roofing tiles, ceramic tiles in bath & W.C areas, fence wall, & kitchen cabinets & built in wardrobes.
We also have optional features like ceramic tiles in all areas, T & G ceiling, landscaped garden, paved driveway, walk ways, aluminum windows & doors.
2 BEDROOM DIMENSIONS
Bedroom 1 14.20m2
Master bedroom 18.0m2
Living room 20.70m2
Back terrace 5.3m2
Front terrace 8.0m2
HOUSE TYPE AMOUNT ($)
• 2 bedroom self-contain house (semi detached) $45,000
• 2 bedroom self-contain house(detached) $50,000
• 2 bedroom single storey house(semi-detached) $60,000
• 2 bedroom single storey house(detached) $65,000
The two bedroom semi detached houses come with carports and guest toilets as well. Out house and other facilities are available upon request. Payments terms are easy. You pay a deposit (down payment) of 40% of the total amount and then the rest of the 60% is spread over 6months. We have the best offer anyone can give. Please contact us for a life time investment in a property in one of the fastest developing areas in Accra. We have a budget for every customer.
|Contact Name :
|Contact Phone :
|Contact Email :
||rightchoicepropertiesgh @ gmail . com
||Posted From :