- Ghana At 58 Independence Anniversary Celebrations Ball In Hampshire
- Ghanas 58th Anniversary Independence Lecture
- Eureka! British Scientists Lead A Voyage Of Discovery For Ghanas School Chi
- Npp Uk Calls For Party To Hold Itself Ready And Prepared To Lead!
- Nana Akufo-addo Ladies Club Sends Birthday Greetings
- Npp Uk Calls For Resignation Of Ag And Full Probe Into Woyome Saga As The Pr
- Cenab Uk Hits The Road With Economic Conference On Ghana
- Muslim Leader Calls For Justice And Honesty In The World
- Ndc Uk & Ireland Chapter Commends President Mahama
- Ghana At 58 Independence Anniversary Celebrations Ball In Hampshire
- Dr. Akoto Osei Launch Akufo-addo And Bawumia Ticket In London
- Dr. Akoto Osei Speaks At First Uk Economic Forum On Ghana In London
- Goldman Sachs Selects Upsa Student For London Internship
- Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Attends Ikcc 2015 In New Jersey
- Ghanaian Community In Washintong Celebtaes 58th Anniversary .
- The Search For A Successor To Dr. Kwadwo Afari Djan: The Hero And The Patri
- Peace Ambassador Ntiamoah-mensah Denounces The Cowardly Act On Y-fm Presente
- African Youth Excellence Awards Now Open, Give It A Shot Guys!
- Save The Date: Npp-usa To Host International Npp Youth Conference
- Ndcs Desperate Tactics Will Not Work: Npp-usa
- Kwahumans Of Connecticut Light Up East Hartford
- Us Minnesota-liberian Community Mourns Death Of Two Brothers
- Peace Ambassador Ntiamoah-mensah Speaks At Upf Meeting, Un
- Dr. Thomas Mensah Inducted Into American National Academy Of Inventors
- All Nations Church Usa Dedicate New Sanctuary In Georgia
- Cpp North America Replies Professor Amoako-baah
- Ghana Still The Best Place For Mining Investments, Toni Aubynn Raps Investor
- Ghanaian Presbyterian Church, Toronto, Canada, Raises One Million Dollars
- Forward March Or Backward March, Whither Goes Ghana?
- Npp Canadas Montreal Chapter Holds New-year Party
- Miss Ghanaian Canadian 2015 Pageant.
- Toronto Npp Chapter Family Bereaved
- With A Mansion In Canada, Asiedu Nketia Is Not Poor, Just Uncouth
- Ga Adangbe Toronto Meets In Accra
- Ga Adangbe Toronto Ready To Support Development In Accra
- Toronto Chapter Of Npp Declares Unflinching Support For Npp Flagbearer
- Festival Of Nine Lessons And Carols Celebrated At The Ghanaian Pressbyteria
- Seniors Of The Ghanaian Presbyterian Church Toronto, Canada Honoured
- Funding Wet (water, Electricity, Toilet) In Ghana
- Ghanaians In Defence Of Democracy-germany: Council Of State Must Do Broader
- Kenya Gives Un 3-months To Relocate World's Largest Refugee Camp
- German Health And Development Ministers In Accra
- Akuffo-addo Storms Germany
- Re: Npp Germany Is Not Above The Law
- Is Npp Germany Above The Law?
- Miss Tourism Uk Steals Show At Itb Berlin 2015
- Ghana Ambassador To Germany; Her Excellency Akua Sena Dansua On The 58th Ind
- A Kumasi Based Building Contractor Prepares Possible Ebola And Cholera Disea
- Ghana Is Borrowing Left, Right And Centre But Can't Expand Low-cost Schoolin
- Corruption On The Rise In Ghana, Hijacking Economic Growth
- Give Us Power Not Promises — Anane-gyinde Tells President Mahama
- Ghana Diaspora Fund Launched
- Netherlands Suffers Its Share Of Power Cut 'dumsor'
- Good News For African Movie Fanatics In The Netherlands!
- King Oogbodo Vacations In Amsterdam
- Gabby Asare Otchere-darko To Deliver A Public Lecture In Amsterdam
- Andrew (13), Alexey (17) And Neha (18) Nominated For The 10th International
- Okuapemman Fekuw Of Europe Holds Congress
- Ndc Amsterdam Throws Elvis Ankrah & Joseph Yamin Under The Hammer
- Ghanaian Student In Amsterdam Wins 2014 Erasmus Mundus Noble Economics Prize
- Npp's Phd Syndrome — Ndc Amsterdam Alerts Ghanaians
- Ndc Amsterdam Condemns Npp Youth Organizer (akomea)
- Npp Holland Reacts To Disparaging Statements
- Okuapemman Fekuw Of Europe Holds Grand Congress In Holland
- Npp Slaps Ghanaians In The Face — Ndc Amsterdam
Ghanaian Community in Washintong Celebtaes 58Th Anniversary .Friday, April 17, 2015
Ghana's 58th Independence Anniversary Celebration was celebrated by the Ghanaian Community in the Washington DC Metropolitan area at the La Fontaine Blue Ballroom, Lanham, Maryland. Ghanaians from ...
The Search For A Successor To Dr. Kwadwo Afari Djan: The Hero And The PatriFriday, April 17, 2015
[B]The 1992 Constitution of Ghana is clear and unambiguous as to who has the sole authority to appoint the Electoral Commissioner. Article 43(2) references Article 70 in the exercise of the President' ...
Peace Ambassador Ntiamoah-Mensah Denounces The Cowardly Act On Y-FM PresenteThursday, April 16, 2015
[B]Calls it; a cowardly act and a disgrace to Ghana's well-managed international image. US based Ghanaian/American Peace Ambassador For Universal Peace Federation and Special Representative to the Pre ...
African Youth Excellence Awards Now Open, Give It A Shot Guys!Wednesday, April 15, 2015
[B]So our friends helping create and organize the maiden edition of the 2015 AYE Awards have opened the nomination process and asked #TheAfricanDream to inform you and also encourage you to participat ...
Ghanaians In Defence Of Democracy-Germany: Council Of State Must Do BroaderTuesday, April 14, 2015
[B]Ghanaians in Defence of Democracy an advocacy and pressure group based in Germany throw our firm support behind the Let My Vote Count Alliance (LMVCA) in their quest to bring pressure to bear on el ...
Save The Date: NPP-USA To Host International NPP Youth ConferenceTuesday, April 14, 2015
[B]Under the able leadership of Nana KwakuAgyeiYeboah, Chairman of NPP-USA, the youth wing of the branch led by its hardworking leader, Mujib Mogtari Sahanun, will be hosting an international Youth Co ...
Ghana at 58 Independence Anniversary Celebrations Ball in HampshireTuesday, April 14, 2015
Ghana Diaspora Voice (GDV) under the auspices of Ghana High Commission – UK and in collaboration with Association of Ghanaians in Hampshire (AGIH) on Sunday 29[SUP]th[/SUP] of March, 2015, held ...
Ghana’s 58th Anniversary Independence LectureSunday, April 12, 2015
“[I]From now on today we must change our attitude with our minds”, “We are no more waiting and we shall not go back to sleep anymore” both entail hard work and sacrifices and finally “we have to creat ...
Ghanaian Jumps To Her Death In ManhattanMonday, February 2, 2015
[B]The mystery surrounding the disappearance of a Ghanaian woman came to a tragi ...read more »
Asiedu Nketia Insults Hard Working Diasporans - We Are Not Carriers Of Night Soil!Saturday, January 24, 2015
[B]Our attention has been drawn to the shocking and horrifying comments of the C ...read more »
NPP UK executives advises its members to stop using the slogan 'DROP THE YAM' after results of an opinion poll unveils.Wednesday, January 21, 2015
NPP UK executives advises its members to stop using the slogan 'DROP THE YAM' af ...read more »
With A Mansion In Canada, Asiedu Nketia Is Not Poor, Just UncouthFriday, January 30, 2015
[B] It should be clear to a generally well-cultured people like Ghanaians that N ...read more »
TV Host Fired After Michelle Obama-Monkey ComparisonMonday, March 23, 2015
[B]After a racist remark about US First Lady Michelle Obama has a television pre ...read more »
Flagstaff House Lied About Germany Demo, Tried To Bribe Demonstrators: Concerned Ghanaians In Germany (CGG)Thursday, January 22, 2015
We are neither shocked, nor surprised by Flagstaff House's claims that the Tuesd ...read more »