|Classifieds » Jobs & Employment » Accountancy
CALL CENTER OPERATORS WANTED
Posted by VODAPONE on Tue, 01 Jul 2014 - [Accountancy]
CALL CENTER OPERATORS WANTED
Vodafone House Accra
Vodafone in Ghana is one of the latest additions to Vodafone Group Plc, the world's leading mobile telecommunications company. This follows the successful acquisition of 70% shares in Ghana Telecommunications Company (GT) for $900 million dollars by Vodafone International Plc on July 23, 2008
We are currently in need of call center operators for our KASOA call center.Salary is 2000 Cedis Monthly. Interested candidates should send their updated CV/Resume to Email- ( [email protected]) and a copy to the Asst. HR Director, Mrs. Stella Agyenim-Boateng ( email- [email protected] ) Tel-0502021638
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1.ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY A FEE OF 300 CEDIS TO OBTAIN THE APPLICATION FORM IN ORDER TO ATTEND A 3 MONTH PAID TRAINING IN LONDON,UK,IN SEPTEMBER,2014.
2.YOU MUST HOLD A TRAVELING PASSPORT BEFORE THE 20TH OF AUGUST 2014.
3.YOU MUST NOT HAVE ANY CRIMINAL RECORD .THE COMPANY WILL PROVIDE FREE AIR TICKET, ACCOMMODATION, AND FEEDING THROUGH OUT THE DURATION OF THE THREE MONTH JOB PAID TRAINING IN LONDON,UK.
4.Vodafone Ghana WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A NEW TABLET COMPUTER AFTER YOU PAY FOR THE APPLICATION FEE.
Mrs. Stella Agyenim-Boateng
HR Director Vodafone
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 14TH JULY ,2014
Dispensing Technician/MCA Needed Urgently
Posted by Mr. Atefa on Sat, 24 May 2014 - [Accountancy]
A new pharmacy in Taifa requires the services of a DT and MCA for immediate employment (especially those living in and around Taifa).
Finance & Administrative Manager
Posted by Dela / Henry on Fri, 24 Jan 2014 - [Accountancy]
Summary of Roles and Responsibilities
The functions of this position include the following:
• Ensuring maintenance and safe custody of books and other financial records, documents and assets of the company;
• Exercising direct responsibility for the processes relating to budgeting and financial planning and budgeting;
• Producing timely and accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management reports to management and meeting all reporting needs of regulatory agencies;
• Setting up and ensuring maintenance of effective controls over resources of the company;
• Managing all aspects of personnel function including recruitment, employee benefits, appraisals and induction;
• Ensuring compliance with all/any regulatory bodies, including Income Tax, payroll tax, Value Added Tax (Vat), Minerals Commission and any other relevant authorities;
• Processing of payroll and ensuring that all statutory payments and declarations are made timeously to the appropriate regulatory bodies;
• Ensuring compliance of workforce with set company procedures.
Posted by Johnson Stuart on Sat, 11 Jan 2014 - [Accountancy]
•Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
•Code documents according to company procedures.
•Reconcile records of bank transactions.
•Prepare trial balances of books.
•Transfer details from separate journals to general ledgers or data processing sheets.
•Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
•Perform financial calculations such as amounts due, interest charges, balances, discounts, equity, and principal.
•Compile budget data and documents, based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets.
•Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
•Calculate costs of materials, overhead and other expenses, based on estimates, quotations and price lists.
•Match order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
•Maintain inventory records.
•Perform personal bookkeeping service
•Must Possess BSC/HND/OND/NCE in accounting or related course.
•Adequate training shall be provided, remuneration very attractive and competitive.