- Ghana Stays In Top Five As Barclays Africa’s Revenue Grows
- Govt Must Commit To Zero Bog Financing- Imf
- Gov’t Weakened Over Efforts To Ensure Fiscal Discipline
- Gov’t Criticized On High Appetite For Borrowing
- $953m Early Power Pact Face Rejection
- High Taxes, Dumsor Killing Businesses – Konadu
- Ghacem Foundation Aids 4,263 Communities
- Sc Dismisses Suit Against Karpower Deal
- It’s Too Late To Renegotiate Imf Programme- Economist
- Communities In Forest Areas To Receive Funds For Development
- Youth Told To Remain Resolute In Upcoming Election
- British Airways Passengers Protest Against Poor Services
- World Bank Raises 2016 Oil Price Forecast
- Free Giveaway Tickets To The Spectacular West Africa Sports Betting Summit
- Babystep.tv: Want To Be A Good Parent?
- Job Opportunities - Freelance Marketers & Accounts Assistant
- Bethlehem Healing Center, Where The Hand Of God Works
- 6 Bedroom Executive House For Sale
- Job Vacancy In British Petroleum Company Uk
- Why You Should Buy Insurance.
- Translators/interpreter Needed For All Ghana Languages
- Coffie In A Dominant Taysec Victory
- Aronsen Outshines Strong Field At Cal Invitational Golf
- Job Offer: Modernghana.com Is Looking For A Chief Editor
- 2013 Diversity Visa Lottery Registration Begins
- Africa Ripe For Carbon Offset Deals, Un Tells Forum
- Expansion Work On $17m Sekondi Fishing Harbour Begins
- Gillbt Signs Mou With Seed Company
- Gcnet Laments ‘unnecessary’ Delays In Port Clearance
- Nca Won’t Grant New Mobile Voice Licenses
- Vittles 2016 Food Festival To Feature Cacao Show
- Appolonia Signs Contract With Crownhouse For Internal Roads
- Social Entrepreneurs Converge At 4th Startup Dialogues In Accra
- Supplementary Estimates For The 2016
- Maiden National Trade Facilitation Awards 2016 Held
- Gcap Helping Many Farmers In Upper West
- Gov’t Has Paid 30m Of $140m Wapco Debt – Minister
- Shippers Unhappy With The High Costs Of Doing Business
- Patronage For Express Clearing Of Cheques Up 80 Per Cent
- Dkm To Pay 63,000 Customers; Its Liabilities Hit Gh¢21m
- Power Consumers Will Bear 'subsidy' Costs
- Afriwave Affirms Its Commitment To The Telecom Industry
- Return Of ‘dumsor’: Over 300 Workers In Tema To Lose Jobs
- Parliament Okays Ich Regulations; Nca Temporarily Absorbs Costs
- Kweku Bedu-addo Appointed Chairman Of Gse
- Kweku Bedu-addo Appointed Ghana Stock Exchange Chairman
- Ceps Exceeds Half-year Target In The Ashanti Region
- Supplementary Estimates For The 2016
- Tigo Cash Creates An Eco-system Of Cashless Payments For Rice Farmers
- Banks Need Standards To Deepen Fight Against Electronic Fraudsters
- Mtn Signs 5-year Agreement To Supply High Speed, Reliable Internet For Knus
- Govt Cuts Down Projected Oil Price To $45
Govt must commit to zero BoG financing- IMFFriday, July 29, 2016
The International Monetary Fund has told [B]Citi Business News[/B] it is closely observing the current parliamentary debate on the reduction of government budget support by the Bank of Ghana from 10 p ...
Gov’t Weakened Over Efforts To Ensure Fiscal DisciplineFriday, July 29, 2016
[B]Despite the currently government’s persistent struggle to institute measures to ensure fiscal discipline in the public administration of the country, it seems opposing forces are keenly pushi ...
Gov’t Criticized On High Appetite For BorrowingFriday, July 29, 2016
[B]The government has been hit in the face to stop borrowing since the ordinary Ghanaians are not feeling the impact of the huge sums of monies borrowed already by the government.[/B] Critics have ...
$953m Early Power Pact Face RejectionFriday, July 29, 2016
[B]Energy analysts are worried in the manner of the contractual agreement between the government and Early Power Limited to secure another emergency power plant.[/B] The contract for the 400 megawa ...
High Taxes, Dumsor Killing Businesses – KonaduFriday, July 29, 2016
Flagbearer of the National Democratic Party (NDP), Nana Konadu Agyeman-Rawlings, has bemoaned the extremely high taxes in Ghana. According to her, the current tax regime in the country cannot suppo ...
GHACEM Foundation Aids 4,263 CommunitiesFriday, July 29, 2016
[B]Dr George Dawson-Ahmoah (middle) presents cement allocation chit to representative of a beneficiary institution[/B] About 4,263 communities have benefitted from the GHACEM Cement Foundation (GCF ...
01/01/16 - 06/05/2016
|New Zealand Dollar||NZDGHS||2.5976||2.6022|