- New Study Shows Socially And Environmentally Conscious Investing On The Ris
- Guinea Offers $10,000 To Families Of Health Workers Killed By Ebola
- Rwanda Imposes Ebola Checks On Travellers From Us, Spain
- Cuba Sends More Doctors To Ebola-hit West Africa
- Vitamin A Cassava As A Game Changer To “africa’s Best Kept Secret”
- Ebola Riot In S. Leone Kills Two As Who To Launch Vaccine Trials
- Two Somali Reporters Released On Bail, Two Still Jailed
- Dupont And Gift Of The Givers Collaborate To Advance Women Farmers In Malaw
- Senegal: Chad's Inaction Won't Prevent Habré Trial / Refusal To Transfer Al
- Shirika La Ndege La Flydubai Linasherehekea Ukuaji Wake Wa Haraka Katika Af
- Celebrating Dr Mukwege As 2014 Sakharov Prize Winner
- Flydubai Celebrates Its Rapid Expansion In East Africa With Two Inaugural F
- Two Die In Sierra Leone Riot Sparked By Ebola Tests
- Lagos 'ebola Hospital' Faces Battle To Recover
- Rotary Announces Us$ 8.4 Million In Grants To Fight Polio In Nigeria
- Nigeria Minister 'optimistic' Boko Haram Will Free Girls
- Vote Should Be Nationwide Despite Unrest: Nigerian Opposition
- Us Says Talks To Free Nigerian Girls Ongoing
- Nigeria Declared Ebola-free In 'spectacular Success'
- Nigerian Elders Question Boko Haram 'ceasefire' Deal
- Nigeria Is Now Free Of Ebola Virus Transmission
- Nigeria Officially Ebola Free: World Health Organization
- Un Rights Chief Blasts Kinshasa For Expelling Top Envoy
- 'ceasefire' Doubts After Attacks Reported In Nigeria
- Nigeria Expected To Be Declared Ebola-free
- Anxious Wait For Nigeria Girls After Boko Haram 'deal'
- Rare White Rhino Dies In Kenya, Pushing Breed Close To Extinction
- Kenya Dismisses Catholic Fears Over Tetanus Vaccine
- Tourist Arrivals To Kenya Tumble Over Security Concerns
- Kenyan Separatist Chief Arrested
- Somali Islamist Plot To Attack Ethiopian Capital: Us
- Fy 2015 Funding Opportunity Announcement For Ngo Programs Benefiting Refuge
- Kenya's Kipchoge, Jeptoo Win At Chicago Marathon
- Kenya's Eliud Kipchoge Wins Chicago Marathon Men's Title
- Nine Killed In Suspected Ugandan Rebel Attack In Dr Congo: Un
- Crowds Cheer Kenyan Leader's Return From Icc Court
- Philips Announces Collaboration With Power Free Education Technology (pet)
- Uhuru Kenyatta Before The Icc Judges: Victims Need Truth And Justice
- Kenyatta Becomes First President To Appear Before Icc
- 'we Don't Want Revenge' On Pistorius, Says Steenkamp's Mother
- South Africa Finance Minister Warns Economy At 'turning Point'
- S.africa At 'turning Point' Says Minister, Cutting Growth View
- South African Inflation Dips To 5.9%: Official Data
- Pistorius Starts Five-year Jail Term For Killing Lover
- Expanding The Artistic Frontiers, Into Africa And Beyond
- Pistorius Sentenced To Five Years In Jail For Killing Girlfriend
- South African Tourism Launches Mahatma Gandhi Inspired Tourist Attractions
- Prosecutors Still Weighing Appeal Of Pistorius Verdict
- Pistorius Jailed For Five Years
- Judge Seeks 'balance' In Pistorius Sentence
- Pistorius In Court For Sentence Over Killing Girlfriend
- Pistorius Arrives At Court For Sentencing
New Study Shows Socially And Environmentally Conscious Investing On The Rise In AfricaThursday, October 23, 2014
[B]New research from the UCT Graduate School of Business (GSB) shows that Investing for impact (IFI) – the allocation of capital into investments that combine financial returns and positive impact on ...
Guinea offers $10,000 to families of health workers killed by EbolaThursday, October 23, 2014
Conakry (AFP) - The families of every Guinean health worker who has died in the Ebola outbreak will be compensated for their loss with $10,000 (7,800 euros), the government said Wednesday. A total ...
Violence kills at least 11 in Libya's BenghaziWednesday, October 22, 2014
Benghazi (Libya) (AFP) - Violence, including a suicide attack at a security checkpoint, killed at least 11 people Wednesday in the flashpoint Libyan city of Benghazi, officials said. The latest blo ...
Ivory Coast delays Simone Gbagbo genocide trialWednesday, October 22, 2014
Abidjan (AFP) - The trial of Ivory Coast's former first lady Simone Gbagbo, accused of genocide for her role in deadly post-election violence in the west African country in 2010, has been postponed, t ...
Rwanda imposes Ebola checks on travellers from US, SpainWednesday, October 22, 2014
Kigali (AFP) - Rwanda has boosted travel restrictions to stem the spread of the Ebola virus, ordering travellers who have been in the United States and Spain to send daily updates, the health minister ...
Cuba sends more doctors to Ebola-hit west AfricaWednesday, October 22, 2014
Monrovia (AFP) - Cuban nurses and doctors headed to Liberia and Guinea Wednesday to help the fight against Ebola, as the death toll from the outbreak neared 4,900 and countries raced to get experiment ...
Sudan opposition groups hit out at Bashir re-election bidWednesday, October 22, 2014
Khartoum (AFP) - Sudanese opposition groups sharply criticised President Omar al-Bashir's reelection bid on Wednesday, with one saying his party does "not respect democracy." Bashir's National Cong ...
Lagos 'Ebola hospital' faces battle to recoverWednesday, October 22, 2014
Lagos (AFP) - Nigeria may have been declared officially Ebola-free but at the First Consultants Hospital in Lagos, doctors believe it'll take the facility that treated the first victim years to recove ...
Ebola death toll soars to 4,555 out of 9,216 cases: WHOFriday, October 17, 2014
Geneva (AFP) - More than 4,500 people have died in the deadly Ebola outbreak tha ...read more »
Zambia president flown abroad for medical 'check'Monday, October 20, 2014
Lusaka (AFP) - Zambian President Michael Sata, who has not been seen in public i ...read more »
South Africa rejects hosting Africa Nations CupMonday, October 20, 2014
Johannesburg (AFP) - South Africa is not ready to host the Africa Cup of Nations ...read more »
Clashes in Libya's Benghazi leave more than 20 deadSaturday, October 18, 2014
Benghazi (Libya) (AFP) - Fierce clashes raged in Benghazi on Friday, leaving mor ...read more »
Egypt sentences 7 jihadists to death for attacks on troopsTuesday, October 21, 2014
Cairo (AFP) - An Egyptian military court sentenced to death seven members of an ...read more »
Libya government calls for civil disobedience in TripoliTuesday, October 21, 2014
Tripoli (AFP) - The internationally recognised Libyan government called Tuesday ...read more »