- New Blow To Nkurunziza As Burundi Election Official Flees
- Burundi Election Panel Vice President Flees Country
- French Soldiers Stalked By Invisible Enemy In Mali
- 'ebola Will Return', Veteran Scientist Warns
- Term Limits Unlikely On Agenda At Burundi Crisis Summit: Experts
- Rwanda Bans Bbc Broadcasts Over Genocide Documentary
- Ethiopia Opposition Says Elections An 'undemocratic Disgrace'
- Mauritius President Steps Down
- African Development Bank Presidential Election: Statement By Cristina Duart
- Ali Helps Pakistan Win First Series In 17 Months
- Foreign Fighters Switching Tactics To Reach Syria, Iraq
- Crisis-hit Burundi Says Elections Will Go Ahead
- Why, More Than Ever, Un Peacekeeping Needs Global Support
- Nigeria Army Repels Boko Haram As New President Starts Term
- Nigeria's New President Signals Early Move Against Boko Haram
- Un Rights Chief Seeks Wider Probe Into C.africa Peacekeeper Abuses
- Nigeria Military Repels Boko Haram Attack In Northeast
- Nigeria Joins 35 Countries To Protect Schools In Conflicts
- A Letter Of Congratulations On Presidential Inauguration
- Nigeria: Pardoned Torture Victim 'overwhelmed’ By Campaign To Spare His Lif
- Boko Haram Clash 'kills 4 Chad Soldiers, 33 Islamists'
- Nigeria's Buhari Sworn In As President After Historic Win
- Buhari Vows To Tackle Nigeria's Problems 'head On'
- Buhari To Buhari: Key Moments In Nigeria Over Last 30 Years
- Buhari Sworn In As Nigeria President After Historic Win
- Muhammadu Buhari Sworn In As President Of Nigeria
- Kenya President Hopes To Revive South Sudan Peace Talks
- Kenyan Man Pleads Guilty In Us To Supporting Terrorist Groups
- Aid Workers Evacuated From Somali Refugee Camp In Kenya
- Kenya: Msf Relocates 42 Staff From Dadaab To Nairobi
- Security Tight For Nigerian Presidential Inauguration
- Kenya Hunt Shebab Attackers After Garissa Ambush
- Kenyan Lawyer Offers Livestock To Wed Obama's Daughter: Report
- Kenya Police Clash With Shebab In Garissa
- Kenyan Police Missing, Feared Dead After Shebab Attack
- Thirteen Kenyan Police Missing After Shebab Ambush Near Garissa: Spokesman
- Several Kenyan Police Killed In Shebab Attack Near Garissa: Security Source
- Kenyan Catholics Celebrate Beatification Of Italian Nun
- Islamist Shebab Gunmen Storm Kenya Village
- Tutu Blasts Govt For 'humiliating' S.africa
- Man Behind S. African Anti-apartheid Hero's Murder Wins Release
- S.africa Ex-president Joins Denial Of Fifa World Cup Bribe Claims
- S.african President Cleared Over 'swimming Pool' Scandal
- South African President Cleared In 'swimming Pool' Scandal
- South Africa Denies Bribes Paid To Host World Cup
- Fidh Opens An Office In South Africa
- South Africa Government Denies Misconduct Over 2010 World Cup
- South Africa Say Bribery Claim 'baseless'
- S.africa Allegedly Paid $10 Mn To Host World Cup: Us
- 'bribery In Bidding' For South Africa World Cup: Lynch
- South African Growth Slows To 1.3% As Unemployment Rises
- S.african Gdp Growth Slows To 1.3% In First Quarter
Deadly violence hits northeast as Nigeria president starts termSaturday, May 30, 2015
Maiduguri (Nigeria) (AFP) - A deadly suicide bombing inside a mosque and a separate attack by Boko Haram rocked northeast Nigeria's city of Maiduguri on Saturday, a day after President Muhammadu Buhar ...
Suicide bombing in Nigeria mosque kills at least 9: witnessesSaturday, May 30, 2015
Maiduguri (Nigeria) (AFP) - A suicide bomber killed at least nine people on Saturday inside a mosque in northeast Nigeria's city of Maiduguri, with the blast leaving much of the building destroyed by ...
Tutu blasts govt for 'humiliating' S.AfricaSaturday, May 30, 2015
Johannesburg (AFP) - Archbishop Desmond Tutu on Saturday blasted the South African government for humiliating the country by allowing the president to get away with spending $24 million of taxpayers' ...
Egypt deports US citizen and son of Islamist figureSaturday, May 30, 2015
Cairo (AFP) - Egypt on Saturday deported a US-Egyptian citizen sentenced to life in jail on charges of destabilising the country as part of a crackdown on the outlawed Muslim Brotherhood, officials sa ...
Libya militia frees all detained Tunisians: ministrySaturday, May 30, 2015
Tunis (AFP) - Dozens of Tunisians held in Libya by a militia that is part of an alliance ruling the capital Tripoli have been freed, Tunisia's foreign ministry announced Saturday. "All the Tunisian ...
Nigeria army repels Boko Haram as new president starts termSaturday, May 30, 2015
Maiduguri (Nigeria) (AFP) - Nigeria's military on Saturday repelled a Boko Haram attack on the key northeastern city of Maiduguri, a day after President Muhammadu Buhari took office vowing to crush th ...
Zimbabwe to continue Pakistan cricket tour despite 'suicide bomb'Saturday, May 30, 2015
Lahore (Pakistan) (AFP) - Zimbabwe on Saturday said it will continue its cricket tour of Pakistan despite an apparent suicide bombing leaving two people dead outside the stadium during a match between ...
New blow to Nkurunziza as Burundi election official fleesSaturday, May 30, 2015
Bujumbura (Burundi) (AFP) - Burundian President Pierre Nkurunziza's controversial bid to stand for a third term in office suffered a new blow on Saturday after it emerged a top a election official had ...
Nigeria military repels Boko Haram attack in northeastSaturday, May 30, 2015
Maiduguri (Nigeria) (AFP) - Nigeria's military on Saturday repelled a Boko Haram ...read more »
Nigeria's Jonathan starts handover to president-elect BuhariThursday, May 28, 2015
Abuja (AFP) - Nigeria's outgoing President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday showed ...read more »
Burundi opposition says fair elections 'impossible'Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Bujumbura (Burundi) (AFP) - Burundi's main opposition parties said Wednesday tha ...read more »
Burundi president seen as 'divine' hero in rural homelandSunday, May 24, 2015
Mpanda (Burundi) (AFP) - On the streets of Burundi's capital, protesters have sp ...read more »
UN Security Council to meet on Burundi crisisTuesday, May 26, 2015
United Nations (United States) (AFP) - The UN Security Council will hold closed- ...read more »
Egypt sentences eight jihadists to deathWednesday, May 27, 2015
Cairo (AFP) - An Egyptian court Tuesday sentenced to death eight jihadists found ...read more »