- Waratahs Inspire Ball-in-hand Golden Lions For Currie Cup Final
- Equatorial Guinea Must Disclose Full Details Of Amnesty For Political Priso
- Girl Dies Of Ebola In Mali's First Case: Government Source
- Rwanda Partially Bans Bbc Broadcasts Over Genocide Documentary
- Un Clamps Down On Somalia Shebab 'lifeline'
- Ex-world 800m Champion Mulaudzi Dies In Car Crash - Zuma
- Serowe: Unassuming Hometown Of Botswana Presidents
- Who Eyes Mass Ebola Vaccines By Mid-2015
- Tunisia Police Kill 6 'militants' Ahead Of Key Polls
- Who Convenes Industry Leaders And Key Partners To Discuss Trials And Produc
- Algeria - Monks Of Tibhirine
- Uk Secures €1 Billion European Ebola Commitment
- Mass Ebola Vaccines For Africa Within Eight Months, Says Who
- Gunmen Kidnap Nigeria Oil Minister's Sister: Police
- Nigeria President Set To Announce Re-election Bid: Source
- Nigeria Risks New Fifa Ban After Court Voids Fa Vote
- Nigeria 'ceasefire' With Boko Haram In Doubt After Fresh Unrest
- Nigerian Schoolgirls Face Uncertainty If They Are Released
- Gunmen Kill At Least 30 In New C. Africa Attacks: Un
- Bombing At Nigeria Bus Station Kills 5
- Blast Rocks Bus Station In North Nigeria: Witnesses
- Lagos 'ebola Hospital' Faces Battle To Recover
- Rotary Announces Us$ 8.4 Million In Grants To Fight Polio In Nigeria
- Nigeria Minister 'optimistic' Boko Haram Will Free Girls
- Vote Should Be Nationwide Despite Unrest: Nigerian Opposition
- Us Says Talks To Free Nigerian Girls Ongoing
- African Nations To Send 1,000 Health Workers To Ebola Hotspots
- Rare White Rhino Dies In Kenya, Pushing Breed Close To Extinction
- Kenya Dismisses Catholic Fears Over Tetanus Vaccine
- Tourist Arrivals To Kenya Tumble Over Security Concerns
- Kenyan Separatist Chief Arrested
- Somali Islamist Plot To Attack Ethiopian Capital: Us
- Fy 2015 Funding Opportunity Announcement For Ngo Programs Benefiting Refuge
- Kenya's Kipchoge, Jeptoo Win At Chicago Marathon
- Kenya's Eliud Kipchoge Wins Chicago Marathon Men's Title
- Nine Killed In Suspected Ugandan Rebel Attack In Dr Congo: Un
- Crowds Cheer Kenyan Leader's Return From Icc Court
- Philips Announces Collaboration With Power Free Education Technology (pet)
- Uhuru Kenyatta Before The Icc Judges: Victims Need Truth And Justice
- Emergency Relief Coordinator Valerie Amos To Visit South Africa
- South Africa 282-9 In Second New Zealand Odi
- 'we Don't Want Revenge' On Pistorius, Says Steenkamp's Mother
- South Africa Finance Minister Warns Economy At 'turning Point'
- S.africa At 'turning Point' Says Minister, Cutting Growth View
- South African Inflation Dips To 5.9%: Official Data
- Pistorius Starts Five-year Jail Term For Killing Lover
- Expanding The Artistic Frontiers, Into Africa And Beyond
- Pistorius Sentenced To Five Years In Jail For Killing Girlfriend
- South African Tourism Launches Mahatma Gandhi Inspired Tourist Attractions
- Prosecutors Still Weighing Appeal Of Pistorius Verdict
- Pistorius Jailed For Five Years
- Judge Seeks 'balance' In Pistorius Sentence
State of emergency in Sinai after bomb kills 30 Egypt soldiersSaturday, October 25, 2014
Cairo (AFP) - Egypt declared a three-month state of emergency would begin Saturday in the north and centre of the Sinai Peninsula after a suicide car bombing killed 30 soldiers. The bombing on Frid ...
Equatorial Guinea Must Disclose Full Details Of Amnesty For Political PrisonersSaturday, October 25, 2014
[B]Equatorial Guinea’s government should reveal the names and the reasons for the arrest of all prisoners set to benefit from the country’s newly announced amnesty on political crimes, Amnesty Interna ...
Egypt declares state of emergency in Sinai after bomb attackSaturday, October 25, 2014
Cairo (AFP) - Egypt declared a three-month state of emergency Friday in the north and centre of the Sinai Peninsula after a suicide car bombing killed 30 soldiers, the presidency said. The measures ...
Liberia’s Anti-Corruption Commission Vow To Stand Singularly...If The Justice Ministry DelaysSaturday, October 25, 2014
[B]The Chairman of the Liberia Anti Corruption Commission (LACC) in Liberia Counselor James Verdier Jr. said that after a thorough investigation into corrupt malpractices by past and present officials ...
Girl dies of Ebola in Mali's first case: government sourceFriday, October 24, 2014
Bamako (AFP) - A two-year-old girl died of Ebola in Mali on Friday, in the first case of the disease in the west African nation, a source in the prime minister's office told AFP. "Unfortunately she ...
Rwanda partially bans BBC broadcasts over genocide documentaryFriday, October 24, 2014
Kigali (AFP) - Rwanda on Friday partially suspended BBC broadcasts over a controversial documentary on the central African country's leadership and the 1994 genocide. The Rwanda Utilities Regulator ...
UN clamps down on Somalia Shebab 'lifeline'Friday, October 24, 2014
United Nations (United States) (AFP) - The UN Security Council on Friday authorized ship inspections off Somalia's coast to clamp down on the charcoal trade providing a lifeline to Shebab Islamists. ...
Ex-world 800m champion Mulaudzi dies in car crash - ZumaFriday, October 24, 2014
Johannesburg (AFP) - Former world 800-metre champion Mbulaeni Mulaudzi died Friday aged 34 in a car crash on his way to a Johannesburg athletics meeting, President Jacob Zuma said in a statement. " ...
Nigeria president set to announce re-election bid: sourceThursday, October 23, 2014
Abuja (AFP) - A source close to Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan said on Thu ...read more »
Ebola death toll rises to almost 4,900Thursday, October 23, 2014
Geneva (AFP) - The number of people with Ebola is set to hit 10,000 in West Afri ...read more »
Zambia president flown abroad for medical 'check'Monday, October 20, 2014
Lusaka (AFP) - Zambian President Michael Sata, who has not been seen in public i ...read more »
South Africa rejects hosting Africa Nations CupMonday, October 20, 2014
Johannesburg (AFP) - South Africa is not ready to host the Africa Cup of Nations ...read more »
Tunisia police kill 6 'militants' ahead of key pollsFriday, October 24, 2014
Tunis (AFP) - Tunisian police killed six suspected militants, five of them women ...read more »
Clashes in Libya's Benghazi leave more than 20 deadSaturday, October 18, 2014
Benghazi (Libya) (AFP) - Fierce clashes raged in Benghazi on Friday, leaving mor ...read more »