- A Radical Returns For Mandela
- Up To 14,000 Viewed Mandela Body Wednesday
- Humanitarian Crisis Looms For C. Africa As Thousands Displaced
- Anger Over Mandela Death 'picture'
- Mandela Village Under Lockdown Ahead Of Burial
- Wembley, 1988: Mandela Catapulted To Fame
- 'fake' Deaf Signer At Mandela Event Claims Mental Illness
- Ethiopia's Colossal Human Airlift From Saudi Arabia
- Africans Lament Poor Transparency Over Mineral Wealth
- 38 Dead In Darfur-border Tribal Dispute
- Mali Charges Judges With Corruption
- State Tv, Radio Relaunched In Malian Rebel Stronghold
- De Kock Hits Third Straight Hundred In Final India Odi
- Olusegun Obasanjo To President Goodluck Jonathan: 'you've Betrayed God
- Iabc Nigeria Chapter Holds Breakfast Meeting
- Carniriv 2013: Rivers Pman Planned Protest Against Sam Dede Averted By Dani
- Rivers Apc Gets Interim Exco, Admonishes Jonathan And Tukur To Face The Rea
- Akwa Ibom State Power Supply From The National Grid Pegged At 55mw
- Ohanaeze Meets Jonathan: Supports National Conference, End To Boko Haram, 2
- Nigerian Human Rights Activists Visit S.a. High Commission Over Mandela's D
- Justina Mutale Joins Panel Of Judges At The World Finals Of The Exquisite F
- A New Phase Of The Struggle Begins As I Assume Duties As Spokesperson To Th
- Akwa Ibom State Child Kidnapping Horror: Community Appeals For Government A
- Campaign Of Calumny Against 'okonjo-iweala' Will Fail
- Luth Loots Staff By Illegal Tax Deduction; As They Turn Hospital To Mortuar
- Ahoada East Turns Apc, Pdp Dead, Cassidy, Barrister Jerome, Others
- Tikolo Named As Kenya Coach, Replacing Brown
- Failed Grenade Attack On British Tourists In Kenya
- Britain Backs Kenya Memorial For Mau Mau Abuses
- Kenya's Running Legends Share Their Secrets To Success
- Kenya Killings Dampen 50th Independence Celebrations
- Kenyan Parliament Passes 'draconian' Media Bill
- Kenya Parliament Blocks Controversial Ngo Bill
- Kenya Denies Bail To Four Charged Over Mall Massacre
- Kenya Must Ditch Controversial Media, Ngo Laws
- Oil In Kenya Faces Infrastructure, Capacity Challenges
- Kenya Refuses To Give Up Kenyatta Records: Icc
- Mathathi Leads Kenyan One-two In Fukuoka Marathon
- Kenya To Set Up Doping Test Centre
- Obamas Mingling With The Bushes And Hillary On Journey To South Africa
- With Vips Gone, Mourning South Africans Reclaim Madiba
- Turnout For Mandela Goodbye Speaks To S.africa's Troubles
- S.africa's Anc Could Miss Chance To Profit From 'madiba Magic'
- 'happy Tears' As S.africans Celebrate Mandela's Life
- Mandela Cured Us Of Racism, Says White South African
- Disillusioned S.africans Boo Zuma At Mandela Memorial
- S. Africa And World Unite For Mandela Memorial
- Tears, Dancing As S.africa Mps Remember Mandela
- South Africa Name Unchanged Squad For India Tests
- Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela, A Great Visionary, Statesman, World Leader & Ico
- Zuma Urges S. Africans To Keep Mandela's Ideals Alive
- S.africa Orders Army Back To Duty For Mandela Duties
A radical returns for MandelaThursday, December 12, 2013
Pretoria (AFP) - "I was very young, angry and, if I'm honest, immature," Mohlomola Ntoane recalled of his radical student activist days in apartheid-era South Africa. "I realise that now. He taught ...
Up to 14,000 viewed Mandela body WednesdayThursday, December 12, 2013
Johannesburg (AFP) - Up to 14,000 people viewed Nelson Mandela's body on the first day of his lying in state, the government said Thursday, announcing that shuttle services for the second day had reac ...
Humanitarian crisis looms for C. Africa as thousands displacedThursday, December 12, 2013
Bangui (Central African Republic) (AFP) - A humanitarian crisis loomed Thursday over the Central African Republic as tens of thousands sought refuge in makeshift camps around the capital Bangui follow ...
Tikolo named as Kenya coach, replacing BrownThursday, December 12, 2013
Nairobi (AFP) - Former skipper Steve Tikolo has been named as Kenya's interim cricket coach, replacing Robin Brown, who stood down after the side's failure to qualify for next year's ICC World Twenty2 ...
Anger over Mandela death 'picture'Thursday, December 12, 2013
Pretoria (AFP) - The South African government said Thursday it would not release photographs of Nelson Mandela lying in state, and urged people to shun a purported image of the dead president posted o ...
Failed grenade attack on British tourists in KenyaThursday, December 12, 2013
Nairobi (AFP) - Attackers hurled a grenade Thursday at British tourists in Kenya but it failed to explode, police said, a rare attack specifically targeting the foreign visitors who are key to the eco ...
Mandela village under lockdown ahead of burialThursday, December 12, 2013
Qunu (South Africa) (AFP) - South African troops and mounted police patrolled Nelson Mandela's boyhood home of Qunu on Thursday, with the village under virtual security lockdown ahead of the peace ico ...
Obamas mingling with the Bushes and Hillary on journey to South AfricaThursday, December 12, 2013
Impressed: Former President Bush shows photos of his paintings to, from left, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Advisors Valerie Jarrett and Susan E. Rice, Attorney General Eric Holder and Laura Bush o ...
Boko Haram leader claims Dec. 2 Nigeria raidThursday, December 12, 2013
Kano (Nigeria) (AFP) - Boko Haram's leader said in a video obtained by AFP on Th ...read more »
South Africa beat India by 141 runs in first ODIThursday, December 05, 2013
Johannesburg (AFP) - South Africa crushed world champions India by 141 runs to w ...read more »
South Africa prepares 10-day farewell for MandelaSaturday, December 07, 2013
Johannesburg (AFP) - South Africa prepared on Saturday a sweeping, emotional 10- ...read more »
White South Africans' uneasy love affair with MandelaSaturday, December 07, 2013
Kalk Bay (South Africa) (AFP) - The sidewalk blackboard outside the pizza parlou ...read more »
Mandela grandson court date delayedThursday, December 05, 2013
Johannesburg (AFP) - A court appearance by Nelson Mandela's grandson Ndaba on gu ...read more »
Thousands flee in Sudan's war-torn Blue NileWednesday, December 11, 2013
Khartoum (AFP) - Food shortages and fighting between government forces and rebel ...read more »