- Icc Must Investigate Ivorian President's Camp For Wartime Abuses: Hrw
- Over 550 Migrants Rescued Off Italy, Five Found Dead: Msf
- Niger's National Day
- Statement Attributable To The Spokesperson For The Secretary-general On Bur
- State Minister Kiuchi Visits Benin And Seychelles
- Burundi Rights Activist Wounded In Shooting
- 11 Soldiers Killed In Attack On Mali Camp: Government
- Leading Burundian Activist Injured In Shooting: Ngo Sources
- Outcry After Journalist Beaten In Burundi
- French Bank Societe Generale Drawn Into E.guinea Graft Probe
- Moroccan Suffocates Trying To Enter Spain In Suitcase
- Somalia / International Partners Look Forward To Further Political Progress
- 10 Soldiers Killed In Attack On Mali Camp: Military
- Boko Haram 'under Siege' As Nigeria Rescues 178 Hostages
- Nigerian Army 'frees Nearly 180 Boko Haram Hostages'
- Nigerian Army Says Has Freed Nearly 180 Boko Haram Hostages
- Boko Haram Fighters Kill 13 In Attack In Ne Nigeria: Witnesses
- Nigeria Air Strikes Kill 'large Number' Of Boko Haram
- Benin Sends 800 Troops To Fight Boko Haram
- Conflicting Reports Over 'killing' Of Cecil The Lion's Brother
- Cameroon Deports 2,000 Nigerians In Fight Against Boko Haram
- Cameroon Expels 2,000 Nigerians In Fight Against Boko Haram
- Nigeria Attacks Kill 16 As Force Chief Promises To Crush Boko Haram
- Boko Haram 'kill 10' In Raid On Nigeria Village
- New Force Chief Pledges To Crush Boko Haram 'very Soon'
- Nigeria Suicide Bomber Kills Six As Military Hit Boko Haram Hard
- Kenya Hits Back At New Doping Allegations
- Corruption In Kenya 'worse Than Ever' Says Veteran Campaigner
- Kenya Marathon Stars March For Peace
- Kenyans Must Improve To Beat Farah, Says Ex-world Champ
- Kenya Auditor Uncovers Massive Government Misspending
- Obama’s 4th Trip To Africa: Major Investments And Deals Signal Africa’s Gro
- Kenya Police Chief Admits Obama Visit A Security 'nightmare'
- Un 'disturbed' By Libya Death Sentences For Kadhafi Loyalists
- African Leaders Demand End To Sudan Sanctions
- Obama Challenges Ethiopia On Democracy But Praises Shebab Fight
- Hopes In Kenya That Obama's Visit Leaves More Than Words
- Somalia's Shebab Militants Kill 13 In Mogadishu Hotel Blast
- Obama Urges Young Kenyans To Shape Their Future
- S.africa's Ombudsman Bemoans Attacks On Nkandla Report
- S.african Court Postpones Malema Corruption Trial
- Rain-hit Second Bangladesh-s.africa Test Drawn
- Infrastructure Africa 2015 To Address Current Financing Trends, The Liberal
- Bangladesh-s.africa Test Headed For Draw After Washout
- Cricket: Bangladesh-s.africa Test Headed For Draw After Washout
- Rain Washes Out 4th Day Of Bangladesh-s.africa Test
- Rain Delays Fourth Day Of Bangladesh-south Africa Test
- S. Africa's Tutu To Remain In Hospital For 'another Few Days'
- Rain Delays Third Day In Bangladesh-south Africa Test
- The Optimus Study On Child Abuse, Violence And Neglect In Sa
- Steyn, Duminy Put S. Africa On Top In Second Bangladesh Test
- South Africa On Top In Second Test Against Bangladesh
Egypt seeks cash, prestige boost with 'new Suez Canal'Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Cairo (AFP) - Egypt is set to inaugurate a "new Suez Canal" waterway touted as an achievement rivalling the digging of the original, as it seeks to boost both its economy and international standing. ...
Over 550 migrants rescued off Italy, five found dead: MSFTuesday, August 4, 2015
Rome (AFP) - More than 550 migrants rescued in the Mediterranean arrived in Sicily on Monday aboard a ship operated by Doctors Without Borders (MSF), which also carried the bodies of five people who d ...
Niger's National DayTuesday, August 4, 2015
WASHINGTON, August 3, 2015/African Press Organization (APO)/ -- Press Statement John Kerry Secretary of State Washington, DC August 3, 2015 On behalf of President Obama and the people o ...
Statement Attributable to the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General on BurundiTuesday, August 4, 2015
NEW YORK, August 3, 2015/African Press Organization (APO)/ -- The Secretary-General notes with great concern the continuing deterioration of the security environment in Burundi following an electoral ...
State Minister Kiuchi Visits Benin and SeychellesTuesday, August 4, 2015
TOKYO, Japan, August 3, 2015/African Press Organization (APO)/ -- 1. State Minister for Foreign Affairs Minoru Kiuchi will be visiting Benin and Seychelles from July 31 to August 3. 2. In Benin and ...
UNHCR helps Congolese return home by air from Central African RepublicTuesday, August 4, 2015
GENEVA, Switzerland, August 3, 2015/African Press Organization (APO)/ -- The UN refugee agency has today launched an airlift to repatriate more than 600 refugees to the Democratic Republic of the Cong ...
Burundi rights activist wounded in shootingMonday, August 3, 2015
Bujumbura (Burundi) (AFP) - Tensions soared in Burundi on Monday as a leading human rights activist was wounded in a shooting just a day after a top general and right-hand man to President Pierre Nkur ...
11 soldiers killed in attack on Mali camp: governmentMonday, August 3, 2015
Bamako (AFP) - Eleven soldiers were killed Monday in a "terrorist" attack on their camp in northern Mali's Timbuktu region, said a government statement. "The toll is 11 guards killed, one wounded," ...
Boko Haram 'kill 10' in raid on Nigeria villageFriday, July 31, 2015
Kano (Nigeria) (AFP) - At least 10 people were killed when Boko Haram Islamist g ...read more »
Nigeria military poorly equipped to fight Boko Haram: military chiefFriday, July 31, 2015
Abuja (AFP) - Nigeria's military is underfunded and poorly equipped in its battl ...read more »
Burundi opposition leader takes top parliament job despite months of unrestThursday, July 30, 2015
Bujumbura (Burundi) (AFP) - Burundi's main opposition leader Agathon Rwasa was T ...read more »
Female suicide bomber kills six in NE Nigeria market: witnessesFriday, July 31, 2015
Kano (Nigeria) (AFP) - Six people were killed Friday in a suicide bomb blast in ...read more »
Nigeria's Buhari in Cameroon to discuss Boko Haram fightWednesday, July 29, 2015
Yaoundé (AFP) - Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari arrived in neighbouring Came ...read more »
Kenya marathon stars march for peaceSunday, August 2, 2015
Kainuk (Kenya) (AFP) - John Kelai became a runner to escape a hard and dangerous ...read more »