- Tribunal Tells Ghana To Suspend New Oil Drilling In Disputed Waters
- Vermeulen Foils Pollard And Stormers Triumph
- Dutchman Tapped To Head Un Ebola Mission
- Burundi President Launches Controversial Re-election Bid
- Table Mountain Cableway Joins Hands With The Community
- Tensions As Burundi President Launches Contested Re-election Bid
- West Africa Battles Mystery Of 'post-ebola Syndrome'
- Mutai Eyes Missing London Marathon Title, Radcliffe Says Farewell
- Benin Votes In Key Test For President's Controversial Plans
- Europe Migrant Military Mission Faces Rough Seas Ahead
- Niger Battles Deadly Meningitis Epidemic
- Conflict-hit Mali's Economy Returns To Strong Growth: Imf
- On The Occasion Of The United Republic Of Tanzania's Union Day
- 'heavy Toll' Feared After Boko Haram Attacks Niger Army
- Boko Haram Retakes Ne Town From Nigerian Army
- Synagogue: Counsel Faults Report Of Building Collapse Prevention Guild
- Nigeria: A Government That Hits The Ground Running
- Nigerian Troops Forced To Retreat From Mined Boko Haram Stronghold
- Lagos Coroner To Give Verdict In Church Collapse Next Month
- Boko Haram Regroups En Masse In Stronghold Area: Vigilante
- Eligibility Lawsuits Against Nigeria's President-elect Withdrawn
- Nigerian Churches Engage Actively In National Electoral Process
- Readout Of The U.s. Vice President's Call With Nigerian President Jonathan
- Boko Haram Kill Two Soldiers In Ne Nigeria: Residents
- Keshi Signs Two-year Extension As Nigeria Coach
- Nigeria President Sacks Police Chief Ahead Of Handover
- Injured Kenya Pedestrians Threatened With Prison
- Kenya Kicks Out Top Anti-corruption Officials
- Kenya Wants Donors To Pay For Somali Refugee Eviction Plan
- Kenya Marathon Star Jeptoo Facing Increased Doping Ban
- Kenya Officials Suspended Over University Massacre
- Three Killed In Restaurant Car Bombing In Somali Capital
- Kenya 'begins Construction' Of Somalia Security Barrier
- Somali Shebab University Massacre Gunmen Were Kenyans: Report
- Kenyan Athletes Furious Over Top Agents' Ban
- Kenya Warned Over Closing World's Biggest Refugee Camp
- Kenya Rights Group Shutdown 'harming Counter-terrorism Efforts'
- Kenyan Gets Life For Murder Of Us Teacher In Qatar
- Kenyan Athletics Chief Steps Down To Target Iaaf Vice-presidency
- South African Xenophobia Will Be Its Worst Nightmare - Peace Ambassador Nti
- Wcc Urges South African Government To Demonstrate Leadership After Recent X
- Iom Assists Victims Of Migrant Attacks In South Africa
- South Africa Suspends Parliament To Fight Xenophobia
- S.africa Suspends Parliament To Fight Xenophobia
- Discrimination A Daily Struggle For Immigrants In S.africa
- Who Launches African Vaccination Week In Zambia
- Foundation For Human Rights Statement On Xenophobic Violence In South Afric
- Statement Attributable To The Spokesman For The Secretary-general On Xenoph
- Zimbabweans Fleeing S.africa Attacks Face Bleak Future
- South Africa: Surge In Xenophobic Violence Requires Human Rights-based Immi
- South African Army Deploys Over Immigrant Attacks
- South Africa Sends In Army To Quell Anti-immigrant Attacks
Zimbabwean Named Among Judges of Africa Youth AwardsSunday, April 26, 2015
Mr Alvin Nyika, a youthful Zimbabwean who is the founder of Core Foundation, a social entrepreneurship organization, has been named among the judges of the African Achievers Awards. The awards whic ...
Tribunal tells Ghana to suspend new oil drilling in disputed watersSunday, April 26, 2015
Frankfurt (AFP) - An international tribunal on Saturday ordered Ghana not to carry out any new oil drilling activities in waters disputed with Ivory Coast, pending a final judgement. The African oi ...
Vermeulen foils Pollard and Stormers triumphSaturday, April 25, 2015
Cape Town (AFP) - Western Stormers skipper Duane Vermeulen blocked a late drop-goal attempt by Northern Bulls Handre Pollard to help his team win a pulsating Super 15 clash 15-13 at Newlands Saturday. ...
Dutchman tapped to head UN Ebola missionSaturday, April 25, 2015
United Nations (United States) (AFP) - The United Nations announced Saturday it has nominated Peter Jan Graaff of the Netherlands as the world body's new chief of mission to fight Ebola. Graaff is ...
Togo vote sees low turnout as president seeks third termSaturday, April 25, 2015
Lome (AFP) - Togo's presidential election on Saturday saw low turnout, likely boosting President Faure Gnassingbe chances of winning a third term and extending his family's grip on power into a second ...
Burundi president launches controversial re-election bidSaturday, April 25, 2015
Bujumbura (Burundi) (AFP) - Burundi's president was Saturday declared his candidacy for a controversial third term in office, despite mounting protests over a move the opposition says is unconstitutio ...
I.Coast's Ouattara nominated to seek re-election as presidentSaturday, April 25, 2015
Abidjan (AFP) - The ruling coalition in Ivory Coast on Saturday nominated incumbent President Alassane Ouattara for re-election in October's presidential poll as the country seeks to move on from year ...
South Sudan opposition leader kept under 'house arrest'Saturday, April 25, 2015
Juba (AFP) - A South Sudanese opposition leader who has spoken out against both sides in the civil war said Saturday he was spending a second day under house arrest without any explanation from the go ...
Nigeria president sacks police chief ahead of handoverTuesday, April 21, 2015
Abuja (AFP) - Nigeria's outgoing president Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday fired th ...read more »
Boko Haram kill two soldiers in NE Nigeria: residentsTuesday, April 21, 2015
Kano (Nigeria) (AFP) - Two soldiers were killed in a Boko Haram rocket attack on ...read more »
Nigerian troops forced to retreat from mined Boko Haram strongholdThursday, April 23, 2015
Kano (Nigeria) (AFP) - Nigerian troops were forced to retreat from Boko Haram's ...read more »
Guinea opposition urges protests over electionsThursday, April 23, 2015
Conakry (AFP) - Guinea's opposition called for protests across the country again ...read more »
South Africa sends in army to quell anti-immigrant attacksWednesday, April 22, 2015
Johannesburg (AFP) - South African soldiers were deployed overnight to tackle ga ...read more »
Three killed in restaurant car bombing in Somali capitalTuesday, April 21, 2015
Mogadishu (AFP) - Three people were killed and six wounded in a car bomb blast o ...read more »