- Missing Algerian Airliner Over Mali 'probably Crashed'
- Health, Agriculture Key To Africa's Development: Bill Gates
- Algerian Airliner Missing Over Mali 'probably Crashed'
- Algerian Plane 'likely Crashed' Says French Foreign Minister
- Carnegie Mellon University In Rwanda Graduates Its First Class
- Jayawardene Ton Takes Sri Lanka To 305-5
- Many French Nationals On Missing Algerian Plane: Minister
- Air Algerie Plane With Over 110 On Board Missing Over Mali
- Namibian Mayors Sign Declaration To End Hunger And Malnutrition
- 2014 Human Development Report
- French Nationals On Board Missing Algerian Plane: Minister
- Pharmaafrica Welcomes Unido As Headline Partner For Africa Pharmaceutical S
- Canada Providing Humanitarian Funding To Support Unicef In Somalia / Canada
- Nigeria Fa Boss Dismissed For Misuse Of Funds
- Blast Rocks Bus Station In North Nigerian City Of Kano: Witnesses
- Nigeria Fears As Man Falls Ill With Ebola-like Symptoms
- 2015: Imo Speaker Tasks Politicians, Youths On Violent Free Poll
- Stop Amaechi, Apc Campaign Tour, Pdp Tells Cp, Inec
- Mr. Djinnit Condemns The Renewal Of Heinous Attacks In Nigeria
- Video: Boko Haram Bomb Attack On Ex-president Buhari
- Obhrai Statement On Ramadan Bombings In Nigeria
- Nigeria Has The Potential To Become A Major Economic Force In The Coming De
- Abia Govt Demolishes Kidnapper's House
- 42 Dead In Nigeria Attacks Targeting Ex-dictator, Cleric
- Nigeria Opposition Leader Buhari Target Of A Kaduna Attack
- 24-hour Curfew In Nigeria's Kaduna After Bombings: Governor
- Second Foreign Tourist Shot Dead On Kenyan Coast This Month
- Shebab Militants Shoot Dead Famed Somali Singer And Mp
- Kenya Police Probe Hate Speech Leaflets After Port Shootings
- Shebab Claims Deadly Strike On Kenya Bus
- Shebab Claim Deadly Attack On Kenya Bus, Deny Somalia Bomb
- Kenya Eye Can Success After World Cup Visit
- Kenyan Coast Tense, Divided Amid Massacre Whodunnit
- At Least Two Dead In Attack On Kenyan Coast: Police
- Kenya Prosecutors Given Month To Probe Governor Over Massacres
- Un Expert On Right To Safe Drinking Water And Sanitation Launches First Mis
- Kenyan Governor Accused Of Links To Tourist Coast Massacres
- Odinga Tells Afp: Kenya Govt 'not Serious' On Islamist Threat
- Kenya 'failing' Poll Violence Victims, Amnesty Says
- Porsche Buys S. Africa's Former F1 Racetrack
- Ton-up Jayawardene Shows Class Against South Africa
- Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu Asks The University Of Cape Town To Withdr
- Afriff 2014: South African Actress Xolile Tshabalala Appointed Ambassador
- South Africa To Block Foreigners From Buying Land
- South Africa Sets 5 Years To Stem Military Decline
- South Africa Targets Screening Whole Population For Aids
- South Africa Union Leader Killed After Named In Inquiry
- South Africa Jails Rhino Poacher For 77 Years
- S.africa's Kyalami F1 Track To Be Sold
- S.africa's 'red' Radicals Storm Johannesburg Legislature
- Congolese 'plotters' Claim Abuse In S.africa Prison
- Malaysia Airline Tragedies Turn Travelers Off
Algeria Airliner Missing On Sahara Route From Burkina FasoThursday, July 24, 2014
[B]Algeria's national airline, Air Algerie, says it has lost contact with one of its planes flying from Burkina Faso to Algiers across the Sahara.[/B] Flight AH 5017, chartered from Spanish airline ...
Address by Cathy McLeod, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Labour and for Western Economic Diversification: Announcement of Funding to UNICEF for Humanitarian Assistance in Democratic Republic of the CongoThursday, July 24, 2014
OTTAWA, Canada, July 24, 2014/African Press Organization (APO)/ -- Check Against Delivery Good morning/afternoon. Thank you for joining us. We are here today to discuss a global initiative t ...
Nigeria FA boss dismissed for misuse of fundsThursday, July 24, 2014
Abuja (AFP) - The executive board of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) on Thursday dismissed president Aminu Maigari after he was impeached for misuse of funds. Vice-president Mike Umeh will no ...
Blast rocks bus station in north Nigerian city of Kano: witnessesThursday, July 24, 2014
Kano (Nigeria) (AFP) - A blast ripped through a bus station in Kano, northern Nigeria, on Thursday, as passengers boarded buses out of the city, witnesses said. Explosives, apparently concealed in ...
Health, agriculture key to Africa's development: Bill GatesThursday, July 24, 2014
Addis Ababa (AFP) - Health and agriculture development are key if African countries are to overcome poverty and grow, US software billionaire Bill Gates said Thursday, as he received an honourary degr ...
Nigeria fears as man falls ill with Ebola-like symptomsThursday, July 24, 2014
Lagos (AFP) - A Liberian man has been hospitalised in Lagos with Ebola-like symptoms, but it is not yet clear if he is infected with the killer virus, Nigerian officials said Thursday. The 40-year- ...
Algerian airliner missing over Mali 'probably crashed'Thursday, July 24, 2014
Algiers (AFP) - An Air Algerie plane missing since early Thursday over Mali with 116 passengers and crew, including 50 French nationals, on board probably crashed, French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabi ...
SEK 1.35 billion to new Development Cooperation Strategy for UgandaThursday, July 24, 2014
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, July 24, 2014/African Press Organization (APO)/ -- The Government today adopted a new development cooperation strategy for Uganda for 2014-2018. Sweden's total support is estimated ...
Nigeria president meets relatives of hostage schoolgirlsTuesday, July 22, 2014
Abuja (AFP) - Relatives scarred by Boko Haram's mass abduction of Nigerian schoo ...read more »
Central Africa peace talks open in CongoMonday, July 21, 2014
Brazzaville (AFP) - Key players in the Central African conflict launched a fresh ...read more »
South Africa beat Sri Lanka in first TestSunday, July 20, 2014
Galle (Sri Lanka) (AFP) - South Africa won the first Test against Sri Lanka by 1 ...read more »
Clashes between Libya army, Islamists kill 16Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Benghazi (Libya) (AFP) - Sixteen people, most of them soldiers, were killed and ...read more »
Libya militias locked in deadly battle for airportSunday, July 20, 2014
Tripoli (AFP) - Islamist-led militiamen stepped up their assault Sunday on Libya ...read more »
France's Hollande in Niger to oversee troop deploymentFriday, July 18, 2014
Abidjan (AFP) - French President Francois Hollande arrived Friday in Niger where ...read more »