- Will Nana Akufo-addo Be Third Time Lucky?
- Libya War Continues Three Years After Gaddafi Assassination
- Ebola Outbreak Prompts Calls For Travel Ban In The United States
- Planning Succession
- If Nigerians Can So Can Americans Conquer Ebola Hysteria
- The Post-mortem Of Alan’s Latest Defeat
- Imo 2015:what Right-based Agenda From Pdp?
- Letters Of My Delusion: Delaying Nana Addo Is Delaying Npp And All Other Am
- Dolphin And Hr
- Billionaire Peter Thiel: "we Don't Live In A Normal World; We Live Under A
- Psychohistory, Study Of Future Prediction, As Calculus Is Study Of Change:
- Bottled Water And Attendance Sheet For Political Jobber Of Akwa Ibom State
- Congratulations To Nana Akufo Addo
- Europe–the Letzte Mensch Or Übermensch, The New Byzantium Or Declining Rome
- Who Leads Delta State In 2015?
- 2015 Elections: Equity And Gender Issues
- The Attack On Senator Helen Esuene, A Disgrace To Akwa Ibom People
- Ayariga The Jester!
- Npp Short Test; Who Stands For What
- A Graduate’s Romantic Letter To President Mahama
- Call Us Ethnic Jingoists, Yes We Are! It's Ogoni Project 2015
- From Dum, Through Dumsor To Dumkoraa: When Cholera Attacks Power Generation
- The Violent Internal Politics Of The New Patroitic Party (npp) And Matters
- The Politics Of Ghana’s Pensions Administration & System
- The Failure Of Ssnit Investments And Matters Arising
- Why Blame The West? Sub-saharan Leaders Must Invest In Advance Scientific R
- Voice Of Unity At Last
- Afoko, Agyepong Will Be Dealt With After Akufo-addo’s Victory—sir John
- Godspeed Npp!
- There Is Hope
- New Anti-graft Frontier
- Humiliating Ordeal
- Jinxed Debt-to-gdp Ratio
- Cooked Figures Again?
- Pursuing The Uniformed Miscreants
- Ataa Ayi's Deceitful Ministry
- Time To Retire
- And Nss Too?
- When Nature Calls…
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- An Open Letter To Ex-president Rawlings
- Rejoinder Against The “united Cadres’ Front (ucf)” ‘endorsing’ Nana Konadu
- Letter To The President- Is This The Better Ghana Promised Us?
- Ohenenana's Weekly Letter To The President
- The Plan Of The African Republic And The New African Cities
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
Ebola Outbreak Prompts Calls For Travel Ban In The United StatesTuesday, October 21, 2014
[B]Several United States congressional representatives have called for a ban on travel into the country from three West African states which have been the most severely impacted by the recent outbreak of the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD). These proposals have specifically targeted President Barack Obama demanding that he institute the prohibition of an ...
Planning SuccessionTuesday, October 21, 2014
Truly visionary organizations focus on building value chains that are resilient and robust enough to wade through phases of disruptions within the business environment. It is not unusual to come across limited liability concerns, or what other jurisdiction may refer to as, corporations, operate for over a century, having evolved overtime in terms o ...
IF NIGERIANS CAN SO CAN AMERICANS CONQUER EBOLA HYSTERIATuesday, October 21, 2014
Americans stand more chances of dying from Flu, Avian or Enterovirus and even lightning than from Ebola. The fear is few might die from the public anxiety of Ebola than from the disease as Duncan’s U.S family proved healthy after 21 days quarantine. The risks are to close families and healthcare workers. Ebola has developed Avian virus flying wings ...
The Post-Mortem Of Alan’s Latest DefeatMonday, October 20, 2014
[B]At KNUST we used to have a saying that: “when there is no ‘there’, you cannot force ‘there’ to be there”. This is what happened to Mr Alan Kyeremanten on Saturday 18th October. That he was going to lose was not in doubt but the scale of the loss was not anticipated even amongst the most optimistic of Akufo-Addo supporters. What then could have a ...
2015 Elections: Equity And Gender IssuesMonday, October 20, 2014
[B]In history, even among the most socially advanced nations of the world, the status of women was always seen as inferior to that of their male counterpart. Not only were women’s roles secondary, women were, in several cases, totally excluded from participation in certain activities. [/B]There is no gainsaying the fact that women have great pot ...
Imo 2015:What Right-Based Agenda From PDP?Monday, October 20, 2014
[B]Imo state is obviously one of the flashpoints of the coming election going by the fact that the incumbent governor Mr Rochas AnayoChukwu Okorocha is one of the frontline leaders of the new opposition collectives known as the All Progressives Congress [APC].[/B] Although Mr Okorocha won on the platform of the pro-Igbo political party-All Pro ...
The Attack On Senator Helen Esuene, A Disgrace To Akwa Ibom PeopleMonday, October 20, 2014
[B]I read with utter consternation the attack on Her Excellency, Mrs. Helen Udoakaha Esuene, a serving senator and former First Lady of South Eastern State by some desperate political thugs in Essien Udim Local Government Area, during her political campaign tour as one of the frontline gubernatorial aspirants in Akwa Ibom State.[/B] When I first ...
Letters Of My Delusion: Delaying Nana Addo Is Delaying NPP And All Other AmbitionsMonday, October 20, 2014
[B]I do not know how I became a Nana Addo enthusiast. Get me all clear, I am not an NPP neither am I an NDC. I don’t belong to any of the political parties; mostly for their short-sightedness, shallow-thinking, greed and self-centeredness. Perhaps not until I see them become more of research and development oriented instead of building a $20m headq ...
A Ghanaian High Court Judge Does William AtugubaSaturday, October 18, 2014
[B]A Kumasi-based Human Rights High Court Judge has done Atuguba. He has repeate ...read more »
Asantehene Is The Most Powerful And Famous King In GhanaFriday, October 17, 2014
[B]There is nobody in our present Ghana who is as powerful and famous as the Asa ...read more »
TB Joshua TRAGEDY: Oritsejafor CAN President Jonathan and USA Behind?Saturday, October 18, 2014
To some extent, we at TB Joshua Fans UK have conducted serious investigative jou ...read more »
A Graduate’s Romantic Letter To President MahamaMonday, October 20, 2014
[B]Dear President Mahama, This letter is not from one of your “detractors” or t ...read more »
Ebola: Taking Risk Or Taking ResponsibilityFriday, October 17, 2014
[B]Several months have passed since the outbreak of the Ebola virus in West Afri ...read more »
Nana Akufo-Addo Will Make Ghana Work AgainTuesday, October 14, 2014
[B]I was listening to BBC at dawn of Monday, 13th October, 2014, when a news ite ...read more »