- Buhari: Setting The Farm House Ablaze To Kill A Mosquito
- What Sort Of Apology Are These Catholic Bishops Talking About?
- Gba’s Condemnation Of Ken Agyapong Is Hypocritical And Grossly Misplaced
- Americans Will Have To Make Some Hard Choices
- Multitv Channels Now Nuclear Reactors In Ghana (1)
- Ghana Will Never Perish
- One Community, One Dam Policy Is Key To Sustainable Agriculture Growth And
- Dare Me ! - ‘there Is Something Of The Night About Her.’ - Cry My Beloved
- Rejoinder: Nana Addo’s Legacy Is Terrorism, Violence - Ndc
- I Blame President Atta Mills
- Kennedy Agyapong’s Outbursts: The Security Implications
- The Hypocrisy In Ghana Is Too Much, Should Kennedy Agyepong Be Blamed?
- J.j. Rawling To Preach The Gospel Of Ndc Under President John Dramani Maham
- Genuine Competence Or Sexual Favours?
- Role Of The Legislature In Engendering Good Governance In Nigeriaby: Abel I
- Forgive Muntari But Should Not Make Afcon 2017 Team
- Dereliction Of Duty By Ghana Embassy In China
- Knowledge From The Beaker: Chemistry, Everyman’s Science
- The Supreme Court’s Direction To Remove Names From The Voters’ Register – T
- State Of Open Defecation Intertwined With Economic Development
- Blame The Media For Derogatory Comments
- Thoughts Of An Amanfour!
- Ec Not Ready For Election 2016
- Another Term For Mahama Will Be Bad Omen For Ghana
- The National Science And Maths Quiz Is A Non-starter; Ghana Needs Science A
- Dome Market And The Touching Experiences I Had. Check It Out!
- Gov’t Must Pay Bills Owed Ecg, Period!
- Probe This Matter
- When The Cocoa Roads Fundis Misapplied…
- Oh No, Mr President
- Stop The Marauders!
- Electoral Commission Holds The Key To Free, Fair Elections
- Giving The Youth Jobs
- Behavior Of Illegal Miners & $600m Rice Import Bill
- Eastern Corridor Road Developing Potholes?
- Projects Must Be Divorced From Politics!
- Human Development Is When There Is Food On The Table
- Waec’s Success Story So Far
- We Cannot Nurture Peace By Standing Aloof
- Re: Npp Usa Insists Mark Woyongo Must Be Sacked
- The Worst, People Who Scam Others Who Have Already Been Scammed.
- Haruna Iddrisu Fan Deflates Murtala Muhammed
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- Open Letter To Most Reverend Samuel Asante-antwi, A Perfect Contradiction O
- Open Letter To Mr. Abdul Malik Kweku Baako
- De Simone Writes To The Chronicle
- Bearded Okoe Writes To The Chronicle
- Scrapping Of Agriculture Science As A Subject From The Junior High School
- Open Letter To President Mohama
- Open Letter To Ministry Of Education, Ministry Of Food And Agriculture, Min
- Letter Of Commendation To The Ministry Of Gender Children And Social Protec
- Letter To President John Draman Mahama On Nss Allowances
- Letter To The Isis
- Begging My Beloved From Afar: An Open Letter To President Paul Kagame
- A Letter To Agyeiwaa
- A Letter To My Ex: It Was A Mixed Feeling Moment At Your Wedding.
Buhari: Setting The Farm House Ablaze To Kill A MosquitoFriday, July 1, 2016
Governance and the management of the affairs of men has caused enormous concern across time and space. In Nigeria, for the twenty-five years, at least from the Second Republic, I have studied the anatomy of governance and why some succeed and others fail. No leader is born, although there are some characteristics that enhance leadership effectivene ...
What Sort of Apology Are These Catholic Bishops Talking About?Friday, July 1, 2016
Other than the straight-shooting Rev.-Dr. Kwabena Opuni-Frimpong, the Presbyterian clergyman of the Christian Council of Ghana (CCG), who has consistently held the feet of the seemingly narcissistic operatives of the so-called Independent Electoral Commission (EC) to the proverbial fire of ethics, law and order, almost no other prominent religious ...
GBA’s Condemnation of Ken Agyapong Is Hypocritical and Grossly MisplacedFriday, July 1, 2016
The decision by the executive membership of the Ghana Bar Association (GBA) to issue a press statement roundly condemning the New Patriotic Party’s Member of Parliament for Assin-Central, in the Central Region, for presuming to impugn the chastity and moral integrity of the Chairperson of the Electoral Commission (EC), is one that points more ...
Multitv Channels Now Nuclear Reactors In Ghana (1)Friday, July 1, 2016
Some MULTITV channels are now nuclear reactors and particle accelerators. Empty pot is the core of these channels where the nuclear reactions are taking place. Money is their fundamental particles. Money pops into existence in the empty pot just as some fundamental particles do appear in the nuclear reactor cores. They are collected. The practition ...
Ghana Will Never PerishFriday, July 1, 2016
According to Hagel, Social progress occurs when opposing forces struggle against one another. The struggle usually forces a collision between the opposing forces that produces something better than either of the two opposing forces could have produced separately. Out of this painful clash, between what is called “thesis” and “anti ...
Open Letter to Most Reverend Samuel Asante-Antwi, A Perfect Contradiction Of His "A Living Story" BookFriday, July 1, 2016
Dear Samuel Asante-Antwi, "The hand of God is on all His creation and He can use anyone, even Cyrus, a Pagan King to build His Temple. As He stresses in Isaiah 55:8: “'For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,' says the Lord.”" I bring you fraternal greetings from my resting place at the Presbyterian Cemetery, in Asan ...
One Community, One Dam Policy is Key to Sustainable Agriculture Growth and Development in GhanaFriday, July 1, 2016
Ghana did not err when she jointly agreed with a group of African countries in 2003 under the Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Programme (CAADP) to allocate at least ten per cent of public budgets to Agriculture in order to achieve six per cent growth in agriculture. One of the many good reasons for the decision is that empirically, it ...
Forgive Muntari but should not make AFCON 2017 teamFriday, July 1, 2016
By Godlove Bamfo Tetteh, GNA Accra, June 30, GNA - 'To err is human and to forgive is divine,' so if you sin and ask for forgiveness the good Lord would surely forgive you. For Sulley Muntari to finally render an apology to Ghanaians after two years is very heart warming. He has erred and needs to be forgiven by Ghana Football Association (GFA) ...
All Women Do Not Behave Like Charlotte Osei, Ace AnkomahWednesday, June 29, 2016
[B]I left Ghana before he came of age and/or gained public recognition – I ...read more »
The Chair of the Electoral Commission says it allSunday, June 26, 2016
Folks, I love the EC's Mrs. Charlotte Osei for standing her ground and makin ...read more »
Ama Ghana REACTS to John Mahama: ' I prefer Kantanka cars to American cars'Saturday, June 25, 2016
Mother Ghana has written a passionate letter to John Dramani to voice her concer ...read more »
President Mahama’s Recent Tour Of Sekyere Constituencies Was Greeted By Boos And JeersThursday, June 30, 2016
[B]From my long distance telephone calls to Ghana on Tuesday 28th June 2016, I w ...read more »
Kennedy Agyapong reveals a major aspect of the NPP’s grand agendaWednesday, June 29, 2016
Wednesday, June 29, 2016 Folks, we have restrained ourselves from diving into t ...read more »
The Chiefs Must Sleep Alongside Plantain, Cassava And Goat Thieves At NsawamTuesday, June 28, 2016
[B]“Every mineral in its natural state in, under or upon land in Ghana, ri ...read more »