- Why The Darfur Problem Is Every Black Person's Problem.
- The Holy Spirit And The New Birth
- Nigeria: The Tragedy Of Unity In Diversity
- The Christian Mission Schools Are Damn Right…. Leave Them In Peace
- This 'acquittal' Is Unacceptable!
- “black Star Day On 6th March Will Be Appropriate”
- Don't Be Ridiculous, Kwesi Yorke And His Hangers-on
- Kudos, Ghana Education Service!
- Hold These Three Ghanaians Culpable For The Looming Catastrophic Downfall O
- Kennedy Agyepong’s Fifth Column
- The Ama And Her By-laws
- Chase These Crazy Bigots Out Of The Town
- Of Muhammadu Buhari,narendi Modi And Pope Francis
- The Electricity Company Of Ghana (ecg) Is A Victim Of Government Policies A
- Another Prophet To Sue God?—the Repetition Of Prophet Oppong's Case; Satan
- Useless Questions And The Woes Of A Columnist
- Where Is 102.9fm?
- Akans Under Siege Per Osafo Marfo?
- Market Sensation, Raw Gimmickry
- Ghana’s Love-hate Relationship With Asamoah Gyan: A Lesson In Managing Crit
- Remembering The Overthrow Of Dr Kwame Nkrumah
- Arrogance Of Power Or Political Arrogance
- Seeds, Solidarity And Synergy: A Visit From Samia Nkrumah
- Health In Africa: Death Row??
- Npps 'akoko Sa Kyere Akroma Sendenaa Enye No Fe'. Demo In Kumasi
- Wa Fruit Juice Factory Cries For Public-private Partnership Intervention
- Perverts On The Prowl
- Reality & A Denial
- Inappropriate, Ethnocentric
- Giving Politics Bad Name
- Scapegoats In Head Teachers
- Freedom Of Religion Must Prevail
- 'wongbo Demo' Resonates
- humdrum Harangues
- Uneventful, Orderly
- Masacring The Masloc
- Debt Stock Debacle
- Mother Of Insensitivities
- Songs From Techiman
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Gyeeda Bill Commendation, Congratulations And Suggestions/appeal
- Grace Adowa Imo A Ghanaian / American Radio Host Has Been Robbed And Strand
- Open Letter To Ashanti Regional Minister
- Letter To The President Of Republic Of Ghana-the Jail Break At Sekondi Cent
- A Letter To The President
- An Open Letter To Hon Hannah Tetteh
- Unmeer To Open Office In Mali Immediately
- Open Letter To Prof. Mike Ocquaye
- A Letter To My Eva.
- An Open Letter To Ex-president Rawlings
- Rejoinder Against The “united Cadres’ Front (ucf)” ‘endorsing’ Nana Konadu
- Letter To The President- Is This The Better Ghana Promised Us?
- Ohenenana's Weekly Letter To The President
The Holy Spirit And The New BirthSaturday, February 28, 2015
Now there was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews; this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that you have come from God as a teacher, for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him." Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you unless one is born again, he cannot s ...
Nigeria: The Tragedy Of Unity In DiversitySaturday, February 28, 2015
Tragedy is a very sad event. It is event in life that evokes sorrow and grief. We are on the brinks of avoidable tragedy in this nation and I just hope we can as usual wish it away. One of the planks based on which Nigeria's development and drawback hinges is her unity in diversity. Nigeria remains the only nation of the world with the highest popu ...
The Christian Mission Schools Are Damn Right…. Leave Them In PeaceSaturday, February 28, 2015
There have been some debates lately in the country championed by my family members, the Muslims, ever since our siblings in the Western Region went on their legitimate protest on the wearing of hijab. The president also did well in this regard by adding his voice to it and warning head teachers who might take the religious rights of others for gran ...
This 'Acquittal' Is Unacceptable!Saturday, February 28, 2015
I would like, respectfully, to draw the attention of President John Mahama to an issue that will detract from the respect that certain nations ought to accord our country. This is the apparent abandonment, by the Ghana prosecution authorities, of the case brought against the persons who allegedly assisted a cocaine smuggler, Ms Nayele Ametefe, i ...
“Black Star Day On 6th March Will Be Appropriate”Saturday, February 28, 2015
[B] Ghanaians as a matter of urgency through a referendum should propose to parliament to change the events held to celebrate the country’s Independence Day to a better one.[/B] Instead of organizing contingents of school children and security personnel to march pass the dais every 6TH March; the day can be marked by events that will exhibit Gha ...
Don't Be Ridiculous, Kwesi Yorke And His Hangers-OnSaturday, February 28, 2015
[B]It was perfectly in order for the Speaker of the House, Mr. Edward Doe Adjaho, and the Parliamentary Majority Leader not to invite the executive officers of the Nduom-owned and chaperoned Progressive People's Party (PPP) to sit in on the 2015 State-of-the-Nation Address presented by President John Dramani Mahama (See "Parliament Cannot Shut Its ...
The Electricity Company Of Ghana (ECG) Is A Victim Of Government Policies And PracticesSaturday, February 28, 2015
[B]The 17th February 2015 edition of the Business and Financial Times carried a long front page feature/opinion article written by Basiru Adam titled “The Headache called ECG” which purported to analyse the problems of the Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) and its contribution to the current electricity supply crisis.[/B] It is however clear th ...
Kudos, Ghana Education Service!Saturday, February 28, 2015
[B]The timely decision by the Ghana Education Service (GES) to promptly clarify the imperative need for all students attending parochial or church-run schools to strictly adhere to the laid-down rules of these institutions must be commended. It is also hoped that all the stakeholders involved in this controversy, particularly the Mahama-led governm ...
I Will Make Akufo-Addo PresidentThursday, February 26, 2015
[B]Note from writer: This is a 3,559-word letter meant to be carefully considere ...read more »
Hold These Three Ghanaians Culpable For The Looming Catastrophic Downfall Of GhanaSaturday, February 28, 2015
[B]From my strenuously conducted research into the catastrophically nose-diving ...read more »
TWO Turkey's Power-Ship To Supply Electricity To Ghana Cost ONLY $4 MILLION And Not $1,2 BILLIONSunday, February 22, 2015
ISTANBUL (Turkey): Turkish Karadeniz Holding has agreed to provide two electric ...read more »
Osarfo Marfo Is Right On Mahama's Intentional Sideline Of Autochthonous Akans!!Tuesday, February 24, 2015
I have listened to the tape played, and I honestly think that Osafo Marfo was ma ...read more »
The NPP Must Not Go To Sleep!!!Thursday, February 26, 2015
[B]The signs are clear that the political environment is getting charged. The va ...read more »
Inappropriate, EthnocentricThursday, February 26, 2015
[B]'Ashantis Are Ungrateful; they will not appreciate it even if I tar their roa ...read more »