- Starve Religions Of State-fund Workplace & School Uniformity
- Npp - Stop The Bickering Now Or Kiss 2016 Goodbye!
- Nigeria's President Is Sick; And The Northern Leadership Is Dead
- Alan's Selfishness Cost Npp Two Elections
- Reported Plot To Weaken Efcc Mischievous- Miivoc
- Forgiveness Is Dysfunctional
- 2015: Why We Want Jonathan-group
- Never Leave The Hope... A Message From An Eagle To Corporate
- Professor Mike Ocquaye Worsens The Npp’s Plight
- How Can A Party Of Autocrats Break A Duopoly?
- Emergency Rule Extension: Why We May Need A Kanuri Warrior
- Sammy Awuku Shows A Sense Of Maturity
- Retooling Gender Advocacy
- Governor Amaechi, Njc And Ocj Okocha’s Threat To Ikwerre
- The Same People With Different Faces, Npp Scores Zero!
- Ghana Hard!!!
- For Those Guilty Of Blood Shedding
- Spread The Word—their Next Would Be Victim Could Be Saved By Your Actions!
- A Leader Finds Solutions And Solves Problems
- Government’s Corrupt Finance Officers Found In Aweil
- An Expose On Nasir El-rufai: Trails Of Betrayals & Propaganda
- Can The Hen Crow?
- 'ghana Is Sick, Sick'
- Nigeria Is Ruled In Falsehood
- Umana's Guber Ambition And The Sinking Pillar 2
- Why There Is Global Warming
- An Oak Has Fallen
- Motorbike Riders Must Respect Law
- Enforce Ban On Used Refrigerators
- Much Friction About Nothing
- All Was Well
- Ghana's Democratic Culture On Display
- Wishing Npp Godspeed
- Wishing Npp Successful Conference
- Amissah-arthur's Broken Silence
- Fixing The Ills Of Our Economy
- The Falling Cedi
- We Have The Capacity To Feed Ourselves
- Feather For Police Administration
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- President Mahama & Ndc Must Give Women The Chance
- President Mahama Did Not Address Exploitation By Developed Countries
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
- An Open Letter To Sir John
- From Argentina Letter To Cardinal Turkson
- My Jumia Experience
- Exam Candidates Must Put A Stop To Cheating
- …to My Mp!!
- Letter To Mrs Theodosia Okoh
- Peace Be Unto Ghana
- Ylp's Open Letter To Minister Of Interior - Kwesi Ahwoi
NPP - Stop The Bickering Now Or Kiss 2016 Goodbye!Wednesday, April 16, 2014
[B]I do not hold an NPP membership card; however, I am attracted by the party’s philosophy of equal opportunity, private enterprise, freedom in development, rule of law and social justice. I am excited that the new national executive includes two gentlemen I know very well in the persons of Mr Kwabena Agyepong (my course mate at KNUST) and Mr. Aban ...
Governor Amaechi, NJC And OCJ Okocha’s Threat To IkwerreWednesday, April 16, 2014
[B]We have been reading the happenings in Rivers State concerning first the appointment of the acting Chief Judge (CJ) and now the CJ of the state. I am not a lawyer but I am a son of Ikwerre. What has prompted this article was the threat issued by Barr. OCJ Okocha, MFR, SAN, JP to Ikwerre Ethnic Nationality arising from the said happenings. He sai ...
Nigeria's President Is Sick; And The Northern Leadership Is DeadWednesday, April 16, 2014
[B]There is no question that the president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan is a sick man. To be partying and dancing hours after a massacre in the nation's capital and rallying with more dancing in illegal campaigning the same day and a day when 200 innocent girls were abducted into the bushes by lunatic, rapist murderers. Only a sick person can do t ...
Alan's Selfishness Cost NPP Two ElectionsWednesday, April 16, 2014
[B]Had he any remarkable sense of shame or dignity, Alan John Kwadwo "Quitman" Kyerematen would not be advising the leaders of the main opposition New Patriotic Party (NPP) to do some "soul-searching" and hard questioning regarding why the party consecutively lost Elections 2008 and 2012 (See "Nana's Popularity Won't Guarantee Victory for NPP - Ala ...
The Same People With Different Faces, NPP Scores Zero!Wednesday, April 16, 2014
[B]The ultimate expectation of the rank and file of the NPP has finally been delivered to them, change in leadership which many on the elephant's sympathy radar consider as a sure recipe for victory come 2016.[/B] The party was so determined to flash out the pushovers, some of the gurus forming the top brass of the party vowed to do whatever nec ...
REPORTED PLOT TO WEAKEN EFCC MISCHIEVOUS- MIIVOCWednesday, April 16, 2014
REPORTED PLOT TO WEAKEN EFCC MISCHIEVOUS- MIIVOC A Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), Media Initiative against Injustice, Violence and Corruption (MIIVOC) has described as mischievous, reports in the media alleging plots to weaken the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) via the Nigeria Financial Intelligence Center (NFIC) Bill curre ...
Ghana Hard!!!Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Immediately after taking over the reins of power through a coup d'Ã©tat, Colonel Acheampong's government started experiencing difficulties. The economy, which he accused Professor Busia of mismanaging, took a nosedive and the people started to suffer untold hardship. Because he had told the world that he was not going to pay any debt owned by G ...
Forgiveness Is DysfunctionalWednesday, April 16, 2014
[B]Certain religious traditions, including Christianity, emphasise the importance of forgiveness. I want to explain why forgiveness is misconceived and, therefore, a bad idea. And why there are important psychological reasons for this. In essence, the key question is this: What is the appropriate psychological response to inappropriate behaviour i ...
Alan Kyerematen Should Not Even Try!Sunday, April 13, 2014
[B]I personally backed the right of Mr. Paul Afoko to gun for the chairmanship o ...read more »
Amissah-Arthur's Broken SilenceFriday, April 11, 2014
Vice President Paa Kwesi Bekoe Amissah-Arthur Vice President Paa Kwesi Bekoe A ...read more »
The Ghanaian ConnectionWednesday, April 09, 2014
[B]Nana Kwaku Bonsam is a fetish priest from Ghana. He is very powerful and popu ...read more »
Beware! Christianity Is Deeply Rooted In Occultism!!Monday, April 14, 2014
[B]Dear reader, maybe you are reading my articles for the first time. If so, you ...read more »
There Is No More Boko Haram, It Is Military Task Force - Military SourcesSunday, April 13, 2014
[B]Top level military men in the Nigerian army who spoke to us [ENDS], and anoth ...read more »
Paul Afoko, Kwabena Agyepong And Other New Faces: Elections 2016 No Go Be JokeSunday, April 13, 2014
[B]Victory for Paul Afoko and Kwabene Agyepong is an outcome Nana Akufo Addo sho ...read more »