- Will Woyome Flirt With Death?
- Is It Another Ndc Tactic To Collapse An Ashanti’s Business – Kwabena Kesse?
- Ghana To Offer Arable Lands To Punjabi Farmers?
- Fighting Corruption In Ghana 'the Korean Way' - Lessons From The Judgment D
- Hunt Down Betty Moulds, Neequaye-tettehs,etc.
- The Junior Camp Ghana Program So Far : Investing In Ghana's Future
- Ghana Supreme Court Is Redeeming Her Tattered Image
- Stop The ''witch Slapping'' Bishop Oyedepo From Preaching In London
- Is Woyome Ruling A Warning On Proportional Representation?
- Reflections Of Our Soldier Dad: Col Peter Mama Agbeko
- Do Some Human Beings Have Power To Kill Other Humans? Late Kunle Fadipe’s C
- No Witch-hunting In Woyome, Please!
- The Golden Rule Of Customer Service
- Heartless Well Educated People In Kulfuo
- Fulani Cattle Grazers: Tinubu In “secret Pact” With Northerners?
- Election: The Folly Of A Drop-out And Kleptomaniac Called Aniekeme Finbarr
- Red And Black Thursday - What It Means For Me
- Conspiracy To Ruin Ghana
- Africa—a Continent Of Bullying, Cheating And Defrauding, Skewed Towards The
- Economic Policy Failure Is Responsible For The Missing Targets In The 2013
- Record-keeping And Justice Delivery... Are We On The Right Track?
- Economic Hardship Demo
- Who Are The Marine Police?
- Behold Ramadhan; A Great Friend Has Just Departed!
- The King Of The Universe
- Poor Leadership And Ghana’s Development
- Bereft Of Integrity
- Let Us Give Praise To The Architect
- Toying With Ebola
- Daring A Political Dwarf
- The Us Embassy Tweet Was No Accident: America Has Concerns Over Mahama’s Go
- Let Righteousness Reign
- Ebola Next-door
- Uneventful Protest
- Cry Ivy's Soul
- Of Uncouth Appointees
- Where Is Rawlings?
- We Are Disappointed With Spio’s Appointment And Even More With His Acceptan
- Blood Cars
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
- An Open Letter To Sir John
- From Argentina Letter To Cardinal Turkson
- My Jumia Experience
- Exam Candidates Must Put A Stop To Cheating
- …to My Mp!!
Is It Another NDC Tactic to Collapse An Ashanti’s Business – Kwabena Kesse?Saturday, August 02, 2014
[B]Since the very inception of Rawlings dabbling in politics, he discriminately targeted the Ashantis for persecution. He selectively presided over the physical extermination of some prosperous Ashantis and their businesses. What informed his inherent malicious hatred towards the Ashantis is only best known to him, and his few equally senseless cro ...
Fighting Corruption In Ghana 'The Korean Way' - Lessons From The Judgment Debt ScandalsSaturday, August 02, 2014
[B]Background Thank God. After Waterville and Isofoton, the Citizen Vigilante and my Ghana's Fount of Integrity, Mr. Martin Amidu has won for our country his Review application to the Supreme Court against the 51.2 million Ghana Cedis dubiously paid to Mr. Woyome as judgment debt. 51.2 million Ghana Cedis is no small money at all. It really can ...
Hunt Down BETTY MOULDS, NEEQUAYE-TETTEHS,etc.Saturday, August 02, 2014
[I]** Dedicated to Col. Roger J. Felli who was killed by Rawlings and his lunatics for taking a legal loan of 50, 000 'old' cedis to build a house in his hometown.[/I] [B]'The EOCO report said Mr. Nerquaye-Tetteh was the Chief State Attorney directly in charge of the Woyome case. [Nerquaye-Tetteh] admits that he drafted all the letters concerni ...
The Junior Camp Ghana Program So Far : Investing In Ghana's FutureFriday, August 01, 2014
The Junior Camp Ghana Program of the GhanaThink Foundation has been of immense benefit to the high School students who have experienced it since its inception in 2013. The program has been structured in such a way that makes the students make informed choices about their careers. This we do through the mentoring and counseling during breakout sess ...
Ghana Supreme Court Is Redeeming Her Tattered ImageFriday, August 01, 2014
[B]The Ghana judiciary, following some known and established unfair judgments they have pronounced, and still continue to pronounce, on some cases, have lost their credibility in the eyes of the Ghanaian public. The judiciary, correctly or wrongly, are believed by many Ghanaians to be corrupt beyond redemption.[/B] They are perceived to sell jus ...
Red And Black Thursday - What It Means For MeFriday, August 01, 2014
Dr. K.A. Busia and his PP administration were overthrown by politicians under military disguise because of the devaluation of the cedi. General Kutu Acheampong and his SMC I were overthrown in a palace coup d'Ã©tat by self-seeking colleagues, who wanted to distance themselves from a clearly failed regime and thus save themselves from public opp ...
Bereft Of IntegrityFriday, August 01, 2014
Dr Afari Gyan, EC Boss The abolition of the National Health Insurance Card by the Supreme Court is significant and a landmark decision by the apex court. That the health insurance card is no longer one of the acceptable documents for registering voters provokes further questions about the integrity of our electoral system. While we are el ...
Conspiracy To Ruin GhanaFriday, August 01, 2014
In Ghana for example, drinking mahogany bitters is regarded as an archaic and 'bushiatic' way of life because mahogany bitters is brewed in the African pot. Put a bottle of Black Label on the table, and you are regarded as an African of substance. These days, courtesy my very good friend, Dr. Acquaah, I can smell not just Black Label, but Double Bl ...
Ghanaian Muslims Got It Right; The Date For Eid Al Ftr In Ghana On Monday July 28th Is Almost World WideSunday, July 27, 2014
[B]As announced by the National Chief Imam, Sheikh Dr Usman Nuhu Sharubutu, the ...read more »
Black Rainfall In The Krobo Area: Are The Krobo Gods To Be Blamed??Saturday, July 26, 2014
[B]Wonders they say will never end. Wednesday July 23rd will forever remain in t ...read more »
Ebola Outbreak: Arik Air flights from Liberia and Sierra Leone to GhanaThursday, July 31, 2014
According to Vanguard Nigeria and several news outlets, Arik Air said it had sus ...read more »
ℇℇbobɔ BaMonday, July 28, 2014
A young man playing with his Facebook, like some presidents and ministers do, ha ...read more »
In The End, The Supreme Court Finds Woyome Guilty!Tuesday, July 29, 2014
[B]God is Supreme! Hallelujah! Finally, the Ghanaian swindler of the century, Al ...read more »
#WhoWantsBuhariDead?Saturday, July 26, 2014
[B]Firstly, in desperate and disaster times like these and despite the deaths, l ...read more »