- Dr. Kofi Dompere On Kwame Nkrumah’s Scientific Thinking 14
- Vienna Museum Director Calls For Time Limitation On Nazi Loot Claims
- Please Make Dzamefe Commission's Report Public Now!
- Congratulations, Gen Buhari . Your Story Is That Of Hope .
- Cross-dresser On The Buhari Quatrofecta
- Have Npp & Ndc Learnt Anything From The Nigerian 2015 Presidential Election
- Letter To Xexemuxe - Like Mahama Like Obama, Like John Like Jonathan!
- Congratulatory Message To The People Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria And
- Life In "dumsor" Today.
- Black Star Paradise = Kingdom Of Ghana
- Ghanaians Must Replicate Nigeria's Election Results In The 2016 Elections!
- Election Of President-elect Mohammadu Buhari Could Be A Turning Point
- The Unfolding Phenomenon
- All Of West Africa’s Problems Solved (part2): It’s Fundamental
- Fobi Finally Responds To Allegations Of Dumsor
- Congratulations To My Fellow Country Men And Women!
- One For Nana Addo And Dr Bawumia
- A Leader Has The Positive Trait Of Brotherly Love
- Making Sense - Seeds Of Change: Corporate Power, Grassroots Resistance, And
- Edwinology's Lab: Why President Mahama Didn’t Attend Lee Kuan Yew’s Funeral
- State Of The Nation....from An Apolitical Viewpoint
- The Pending Justice Dzamefe Commission Report – Will Elvis Afriyie-ankrah G
- The Figures Will Always Vindicate Bawumia!
- When Things Happen For Women, Everything Happens
- It’s Easter!! It’s Kwahu Paragliding!
- Is He Real Or A Figment Of The Imagination
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Open Letter To His Excellency President John Dramani Mahama
- Letter To Npp
- Letter To My Father
- Gyeeda Bill Commendation, Congratulations And Suggestions/appeal
- Grace Adowa Imo A Ghanaian / American Radio Host Has Been Robbed And Strand
- Open Letter To Ashanti Regional Minister
- Letter To The President Of Republic Of Ghana-the Jail Break At Sekondi Cent
- A Letter To The President
- An Open Letter To Hon Hannah Tetteh
- Unmeer To Open Office In Mali Immediately
- Open Letter To Prof. Mike Ocquaye
- A Letter To My Eva.
- An Open Letter To Ex-president Rawlings
All of West Africa’s Problems Solved (Part2): It’s FundamentalWednesday, April 1, 2015
In the last post I said the key to solving the problems of West Africa is that, “The populations and societies of West Africa must commit to and practice righteousness”. I questioned, “Ask yourself, why is West Africa so destitute of love for each other when so many people claim to follow this religion or that religion?”. Dear reader, the answer ...
Please Make Dzamefe Commission's Report Public NOW!Wednesday, April 1, 2015
[B]Still finding it difficult to understand what the Dzamefe Commission meant by an implementation committee to deal with the findings of the World Cup brouhaha. It is even more curious that the commission hands over its report to the Attorney-General to study what exactly?[/B] As we all understood, no one against whom findings have been made wo ...
Congratulations, Gen Buhari . Your story is that of HOPE .Wednesday, April 1, 2015
LET'S THINK : The story of Buhari is simply that of PERSEVERANCE. He tried presidency but "failed" after two years as a millitary leader. But knowing that he has a passion deeply nailed to his heart and well-mingled with his mind , he gave the presidency another shot seeing that democracy has opened another window of opportunity. He tried in ...
Fobi Finally Responds To Allegations Of DumsorWednesday, April 1, 2015
I greet you all with the TRUTH and INTEGRITY that established the University of Ghana. I went to bed last night thinking about how we all could come together to resist the installation of PREPAID METERS in our halls of residence only to be rudely awoken this morning by one malicious propaganda that I instigated the current power outages experienced ...
Cross-Dresser On The Buhari QuatrofectaWednesday, April 1, 2015
The globally infamous cross-dresser and General-Secretary of Ghana's ruling National Democratic Congress (NDC) must be living in a fool's paradise to cynically suppose that the Buhari electoral upset that occurred in Nigeria's 2015 Presidential Election cannot be reprised in Ghana's Election 2016 ("Buhari's Victory: NPP Deluding Themselves With Fal ...
Congratulations To My Fellow Country Men And Women!Wednesday, April 1, 2015
On Tuesday, March 31, 2015, almost all Nigerians from all walks of life were glued to their TV sets, listening to the radio or busy browsing the internet to be abreast with results of the just concluded presidential and National Assembly elections, as they trickled down to INEC’s general election situation room/National collection Center at the Int ...
Have NPP & NDC Learnt Anything from the Nigerian 2015 Presidential Election Results?Wednesday, April 1, 2015
If they haven’t, they had better be, and should have, by now! The incumbent President of Nigeria, President Goodluck Jonathan of the governing People’s Democratic Party (PDP), peacefully accepted his defeat at the Nigerian 2015 presidential elections. He has reportedly congratulated his opponent, former Army General Mohammadu Buhari, the Presidenti ...
Letter To Xexemuxe - Like Mahama Like Obama, Like John Like Jonathan!Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Dear Xexe, If "superstition" were human and she had a nationality, she would have been Ghanaian Xexe. Ghanaians are so superstitious, drawing supernatural lines between events comes so naturally to the ordinary, average and even the sophisticated Ghanaian it makes even a simple task like breathing in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide l ...
Ethiopia’s 'New Jerusalem'Saturday, March 28, 2015
Ethiopia, the oldest independent country in Africa, has a magnificent history; o ...read more »
Where Is Castro The Destroyer?Sunday, March 29, 2015
The tragic disappearance of Castro d'Destroyer together with Jane Bandu who is f ...read more »
“If Mr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan Wins The Saturday March 28, 2015 Presidential Election, Then The True Lord God Almighty Hasn’t Called Me!”Thursday, March 26, 2015
[B]I know this week will eventually come and Saturday March 28, 2015 will be her ...read more »
What A Terrible Way To End Other People’s LivesSaturday, March 28, 2015
You enter an aircraft with an anticipation of joy. For you will soon be seeing ...read more »
Foolish PropagandaFriday, March 27, 2015
Dr Mahamudu Bawumia's spectacular and eye-opening diagnosis of the ailing econom ...read more »
Dr. Kofi Dompere On Kwame Nkrumah’s Scientific Thinking 12Saturday, March 28, 2015
[B]KWAME NKRUMAH: “We must re-assess the glories and assert the glories and achi ...read more »