- Sir John Often Gets It Right… This Time, Too!
- Before You Say "i Do"
- Risarp's Folder: Blocking Social Media On Election Day; The Police Was Chil
- Donald Trump Is A Wake Up Call For The Republican Party
- New Program To Improve Ghana’s Food Safety And Grow Agricultural Exports
- The Unusual Opposition Leader!
- Every Child Deserves An Opportunity To Live - Musician Dhamhie
- Ghamro's Cultural Troop A Cacophony Of Noise Makers
- Uk Visa: How Can I Prove That I Am The Spouse Of An Eea National?
- Amaliba Is A Disgrace To Ghanaian Legal Practitioners
- On Ec’s Appointment: The President’s Leading Role Is Undemocratic
- Pharmacist T.c. Corquaye: First Among Equals
- Gays, Lesbians And 'islam-based Homophobic' Attacks In Ghana
- Pan-africanism, African Union And The Quest For A United States Of Africa
- Complementary Basic Education (cbe) Programme: The Success Story So Far
- Un Peacekeepers – Agents Of World Peace And Security
- Africa @ 53, A Continental Health Outlook
- Micro And Small Enterprises Exposed To Capacity Improvement
- Free West Papua
- "i'm So Proud Of Hyperactive Ghana"
- The Plight Of Albinos In Africa
- Why Must Gnpc Explore The Voltaian Basin?
- Breaking Through Reading Barriers – The Case Of World Education Ghana
- Hypocrisy Of African Union
- Is Not Fear That Is Keeping Our Peace But Justices
- Don’t Misjudge Voltarian Sense
- Apologetic State Of Our Stadia
- The Politics Of Electricity Tariffs
- Parliament Has To Wake Up From Its Rip Van Winkle State
- Circumstances Surrounding The Construction Of The 5.7 Km Achimota-ofankor
- Parliament Has To Wake Up From Its Rip Van Winkle State
- Calling The Electoral Commission To Order
- Mrs. Rawlings Has A Right To Point Out The Ills Of Society
- Antagonistic Posture Of Assembly Members Will Not Help Kumasi!
- Icu, Gawu Working For Their Stomachs Only?
- Mahama Cannot Continue To Play The Ostrich
- Please Show The Way, President Buhari
- You Lack That Authority
- Unlimited Troubles
- Re: Npp Usa Insists Mark Woyongo Must Be Sacked
- The Worst, People Who Scam Others Who Have Already Been Scammed.
- Haruna Iddrisu Fan Deflates Murtala Muhammed
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- De Simone Writes To The Chronicle
- Bearded Okoe Writes To The Chronicle
- Scrapping Of Agriculture Science As A Subject From The Junior High School
- Open Letter To President Mohama
- Open Letter To Ministry Of Education, Ministry Of Food And Agriculture, Min
- Letter Of Commendation To The Ministry Of Gender Children And Social Protec
- Letter To President John Draman Mahama On Nss Allowances
- Letter To The Isis
- Begging My Beloved From Afar: An Open Letter To President Paul Kagame
- A Letter To Agyeiwaa
- A Letter To My Ex: It Was A Mixed Feeling Moment At Your Wedding.
- Letter To My Right Hand Man: I Am Now A Feminist
- Open Letter To The Good People Of Ghana
Sir John Often Gets It Right… This Time, Too!Friday, May 27, 2016
[B]I am quite certain that if a meticulous statistician were to take a head count of the number of parliamentarians and prominent politicians who have mortally expired while they were actively engaged in their various policy-oriented endeavors in the country’s two major political parties, s/he would not come off with any significant figures i ...
Before You Say "I Do"Friday, May 27, 2016
In between the time I published “Wedding Wahala 18+” and now, a lot has happened. I was supposed to pin three or four blogs but for personal reasons, I had to shelve them. Someone felt one of the blogs I was intended to publish as I announced the title was about her so she “corned” me back stage to sweet talk me out of relea ...
Complementary Basic Education (CBE) Programme: The Success Story So FarFriday, May 27, 2016
[B]Preamble[/B] [B]The intention of any good educational system is to give knowledge, skills and aptitude to all persons irrespective of their physical, socioeconomic, intellectual and geographical circumstances. Ghana’s Shared Growth and Development Agenda (2014) also support the provision of good quality education to all citizens towards n ...
Risarp's Folder: Blocking Social Media On Election Day; The Police Was Childish And UndemocraticFriday, May 27, 2016
[B]Let me start by first wishing my Africa all the best as she celebrate her Unionization few days ago. It is good to be an African and the power of the world is from Africa. Yes, we feed the world, cloth the world and moves the world but the most unfortunate incident is that, we are still the poorest continent because our leaderships have one way ...
Donald Trump Is A Wake Up Call For The Republican PartyFriday, May 27, 2016
[B]Republican Party leaders have lost touch with their base, with Independents, and with the general electorate’s craving for equitable prosperity. That's odd. The economy consistently polls at the top of voter concerns.[/B] The single most important factor in the 2016 presidential election pithily was described by the [I]New York Post ...
UN Peacekeepers – Agents Of World Peace And SecurityFriday, May 27, 2016
[B]The United Nations commemorates the International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers on 29 May each year. On this day, we pay tribute to all the uniformed men and women in military and police service in United Nations peacekeeping operations. We thank them for their high level of professionalism, dedication and courage. And we honour the memory ...
New Program To Improve Ghana’s Food Safety And Grow Agricultural ExportsFriday, May 27, 2016
[B]The International Executive Service Corps (IESC), a non-profit organisation, has been awarded a two-year program that will improve the quality of Ghanaian fruit and vegetables for export. [/B] The Improving Food Safety Systems Program, valued at US$2.8 million, funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) will draw ...
Africa @ 53, A Continental Health OutlookFriday, May 27, 2016
[B]Today heralds the 53rd anniversary of the Organization of African Unity (OAU)/African Union (for the past 14years). It marks a great milestone in the lives of many Africans, who on this day 53 years ago, through representatives of their countries, made the decision to forge ahead in unity and brotherliness whilst promoting the total wellbeing of ...
The First Poor Sign Of A First-Class Akufo-Addo Government Emerges!!Monday, May 23, 2016
Folks, when the NPP’s Akufo-Addo told Ghanaians that he had the men to pro ...read more »
Rejoinder: Why Bawumia Is A Liar, A Stooge And A Disgrace To Muslims And NorthernersSaturday, May 21, 2016
[B]I am horrified at the vicious attack on the ace economist Dr Mahamudu Bawumia ...read more »
An open letter to the Asantehene Otumfuo Osei Tutu II (Part One)Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Dear Nana Asantehene: It may interest you to know that I speak for the silent ...read more »
Stop Running Your Mouth & Demonstrate - Kwesi BrattTuesday, May 24, 2016
[B]What goes around comes around, Kwesi! Or have you forgotten this saying that ...read more »
The Mother Of All Stupidity Continues UnabatedMonday, May 23, 2016
[B]I never thought I will have to express my disgust in a familiar tone like the ...read more »
Amaliba Is A Disgrace To Ghanaian Legal PractitionersFriday, May 27, 2016
[B]He has gone from shamelessly championing the unholy cause of resettling Islam ...read more »