- It Has Become A Broken Mirror
- Nigeria: Recurring Economic Crisis
- The Gambia: Udp’s Ousainou Darbo; The Gambia’s Face Of Chang
- I Want To Solve Africa's Ignorance Problem; What About You?
- Twum Boafo Exposed - An Oedipus Head From Hell
- Roadmap To Ghana’s Food Security
- Amakye Dede & Lumba Are Prophet Kobi’s Favorite Musicians, So What?
- This Rampaging Dis-ease Called Religion!
- Volta Region Is The Cradle Of Patapaa Politics In Ghana
- Twum Barimah Exposed- An Oedipus Head From Hell
- The Supreme Court Orders The Electoral Commission To Do What?
- Corruption: The Real Enemy Of Progress
- How Nigeria's [then Ruling] Pdp Paid Ec Officials To Rig The 2015 Elections
- A Stance On Donald Trump’s Proposed Use Of ‘thorny’ Sticks And Carrots In F
- Baako Begs The Question
- Mirroring Knust Sexual Escapade
- Bring Back Our “ghana Music Awards”
- A Letter To Seline Blessie On Her Birthday
- The Youth Employment Agency:a Quick Look At Some Operational Challenges
- Irregularities In The Selection Process Of Youth Enterprise Support Fund Be
- Avoidable Barriers To The Youth Employment Agency Recruitment Process
- “investing In The Youth For Ghana’s Transformation”: The Right Theme for T
- Enugu Apc: Where Fugitive Is Chairman
- Making The Case For George Weah While Defending Meapeh Kou Gono: Senator We
- Africa Looks To Its Entrepreneurs
- Living My Dream...lintel Aid Touching Lives, The Journey So Far
- Diffusing The Graduate Unemployment Time-bomb
- The Choice Is Yours
- Go Cut Grass
- Ghana Must Take A Cue From Nigeria
- Barbaric, Unsoldier-like
- President Mahama Must Sustain Campaign Against Foreign Goods
- Eric Opoku’s Comment About Muslims Is Reprehensible
- Good Observation Otumfuo; But We Disagree
- Vulnerable Yet Porous
- Fare Thee Well Jb
- President Mahama’s Intervention In The Terrorism Alert, Is Timely
- Environmental Indiscipline
- Political Absurdity
- Re: Npp Usa Insists Mark Woyongo Must Be Sacked
- The Worst, People Who Scam Others Who Have Already Been Scammed.
- Haruna Iddrisu Fan Deflates Murtala Muhammed
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- De Simone Writes To The Chronicle
- Bearded Okoe Writes To The Chronicle
- Scrapping Of Agriculture Science As A Subject From The Junior High School
- Open Letter To President Mohama
- Open Letter To Ministry Of Education, Ministry Of Food And Agriculture, Min
- Letter Of Commendation To The Ministry Of Gender Children And Social Protec
- Letter To President John Draman Mahama On Nss Allowances
- Letter To The Isis
- Begging My Beloved From Afar: An Open Letter To President Paul Kagame
- A Letter To Agyeiwaa
- A Letter To My Ex: It Was A Mixed Feeling Moment At Your Wedding.
- Letter To My Right Hand Man: I Am Now A Feminist
- Open Letter To The Good People Of Ghana
A Stance On Donald Trump’s Proposed Use Of ‘Thorny’ Sticks And Carrots In Foreign PolicyFriday, May 6, 2016
[B]“I will build a great wall and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me and I will build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”[/B] These words are one of the many aggressive foreign policy goals of Candidate Donald Trump. ...
Nigeria: Recurring Economic CrisisFriday, May 6, 2016
[B]What is happening to our nation Nigeria? Once called giant of Africa when it attained political Independence October, 1960 from Britain is worrisome.[/B] Then, federal Republic of Nigeria enjoys a good international reputation for its attitude towards the foreign policy, on Africa as a Centre piece which makes the country enjoyed the big brot ...
I Want To Solve Africa's Ignorance Problem; What About You?Thursday, May 5, 2016
My mission is to meet the knowledge needs of our society. For I believe I will surely amass wealth by solving ignorance issues in my beloved continent, Africa. Most people oppose my thinking which they perceive as literally absurd because I strive to change the status quo with the power of writing. Well, 'Great spirits have always encountered ...
Twum Boafo Exposed - An Oedipus Head From HellThursday, May 5, 2016
No sooner had I landed my rebuttal to the inchoate's insults on the person of Honourable Nana Addo Dankwah Akufo-Addo, than abominable revelations about Kojo Twum Boafo begun to dance about, resurfacing after taking a temporary bow of absence from social media discussions. He had never been up to anything good, and the least opportunity he g ...
Roadmap to Ghana’s food securityThursday, May 5, 2016
Food security and climate change has become a major challenge to most African countries. In Ghana, about 1.2 million people, representing 5 percent of the population, are food insecure, according to data from the World Food Programme (WFP). The Northern, Upper East and Upper West Regions are the most affected with 34 per cent, 15 per cent and 10 ...
Bring Back Our “Ghana Music Awards”Thursday, May 5, 2016
[B]It is the 17[SUP]th[/SUP] Vodafone Ghana Music Awards. A time to celebrate the best of the best in our music industry. Unfortunately, we might yet experience another poor and immature international award show in Ghana.[/B] According to what is on the Ghana Music Awards website, “They started in 2000 to honour Ghana’s hard working ...
The Youth Employment Agency:A Quick Look At Some Operational ChallengesThursday, May 5, 2016
[B]The coming into being of the Youth Employment Act,2015,Act 887 as a legal framework for youth employment programmes in Ghana brought a great deal of relief to youth development workers,the youth themselves and the general public in view of the lost of huge resources under the National Youth Employment Programme (NYEP) and the Ghana Youth Employm ...
Avoidable Barriers To The Youth Employment Agency Recruitment ProcessThursday, May 5, 2016
[B]Swift steps taken by the newly established National Youth Employment Agency in rolling out various employment modules for the youth of Ghana is indeed, a very commendable move of the Agency, in view of the high level of unemployment among the youth of Ghana.[/B] Information on the grounds however, indicates that the decision by the Agency to ...
I Started ‘Akpatsupa’ With Only 32 CedisWednesday, May 4, 2016
[B]You may be thinking or wondering that the name Akpatsupa has something to do ...read more »
Sex Tape Leaks; A Dangerous TrendWednesday, May 4, 2016
[B]It has become worrisome how various sex tapes from higher learning institutio ...read more »
Re: John Mahama Is Richer Than Ghana?Friday, April 29, 2016
[B]A deceased uncle of mine once said that when you are lying calibrate your ver ...read more »
Clergy Must Answer For Easter Sunday Evils and Quit Preaching Christianity Altogether (Part I)Saturday, April 30, 2016
[B]A few days ago, the children of [I]Yisroel[/I] all over the world celebrated ...read more »
We Are Not Pagans -Nene Addo Ofosu –Oblim IIWednesday, May 4, 2016
[B]“And former president Kuffour wept for the first time when a sitting pr ...read more »
Did The Ghana Security Services Send TB Joshua A Warning Letter?Saturday, April 30, 2016
About a week ago, one of our seasoned journalist, Cameron Duodo, wrote a scathin ...read more »