- Politicians Beware: Ghana Yesterday, Today, And Tomorrow!!
- Put Election Of Dces On 2016 Ballot
- Nonsense In The Financial Reporting Council Report On The Cbn
- The Power Of Passion And The Spirit Of The Warrior
- Africa Must Cut Down On Sugar Consumption, For Being Poisonous And Toxic
- Presidential Victimization Of Sanusi And The Treasonable Theft Of $20 Billi
- When I Think Of A Woman
- Better Be A Green Eyed Tree Frog...a Corporate Message
- Thank You, Pastor Mensa Otabil,
- Why Improved Cookstoves Matter On Commemoration Of 2014 International Women
- Attempts To Re-appoint Milovan Rajevac To Assist Kwasi Appiah Is Wrong
- Independence Was Declared On A Discordant Note
- Tweeaaa, His Majesty The King "odisika Kalabuleman" Cannot Be……
- The Writing Is On The Wall For The Lootocrats
- Reducing Child Morbidity The 'iccm' Way
- Social Media Or Social Evil?
- The Complexity Of Tribalism And Politico-ethnic South Sudan!
- 57 Years Of What?
- Keeping A Cleaner Ghana
- A Naval Officer Beat Me Up… So What?
- “building A Better And Prosperous Ghana Through Patriotism And National Uni
- Npp Claiming Ownership Of Free Shs Is Unscrupulous And Sheer Pettiness
- So, Free Education Is Not An Impossibility?
- Hurray, It Is Independence Day!!
- Why Reno Must Be Sacked
- Big Leadership Vacuum In Npp Today!…as Appointees Take Over Head Office
- Tears For Our Meteorologists
- Predicting The Weather
- After 57 Years, What Next?
- The Journey So Far
- All Hands On Deck For Nation-building
- Legitimate Not Trivial
- Comment: President Mahama, Time To Act!
- Mmdas Must Enforce Safety Standards In Our Markets
- Teacher Absenteeism Must Be Tamed Now
- Making Galamsey Risky Business
- What Is Ghana's Unemployment Rate?
- De-politicise Community Shs Initiative
- Free Shs Brouhaha
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- President Mahama & Ndc Must Give Women The Chance
- President Mahama Did Not Address Exploitation By Developed Countries
- Imani Counter-rejoinder To Minerals Commission Statement On Mining Regulati
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
- An Open Letter To Sir John
- From Argentina Letter To Cardinal Turkson
- My Jumia Experience
- Exam Candidates Must Put A Stop To Cheating
- …to My Mp!!
- Letter To Mrs Theodosia Okoh
- Peace Be Unto Ghana
- Ylp's Open Letter To Minister Of Interior - Kwesi Ahwoi
Put Election of DCEs on 2016 BallotSunday, March 09, 2014
The dismissal of the District Chief Executive Officer of Ahafo Ano-South by President John Dramani Mahama, once again, raises the question of the imperative need of having all our local chief administrators - metropolitan, municipal and district - appointed by the popular vote. The dismissal of Mr. Gabriel Barima comes in the wake of several demand ...
AFRICA MUST CUT DOWN ON SUGAR CONSUMPTION, FOR BEING POISONOUS AND TOXICSunday, March 09, 2014
If we consider tobacco and alcohol as poisonous substances then we must add sugar to the list of deadly food items. Academics are alarmed about the dander being posed by sugar to our health. This has led to worldwide campaigns leading to researches being published worldwide An article was first published in the United States of America on Apri ...
Tears For Our MeteorologistsSaturday, March 08, 2014
The Ghana Meteorological Services agency (GMSa) has never been so much in the news as in the past few days. The staffers are in a bellicose mode spoiling for a fight. Someone's umbrage has led to the frosty relationship between the agency and the Presidency. In their bid to save their faces, staffers of this distressed agency deflected the Pres ...
The Writing Is On The Wall For The LootocratsSaturday, March 08, 2014
[B]A most significant news item - significant for developing countries, especially those in corruption-ridden African countries- emerged from Washington, DC, this week.[/B] It said the United States had ordered a freeze on $458 million in assets stolen by the former Nigerian dictator, General Sani Abacha, and his accomplices. The assets were hi ...
Social Media Or Social Evil?Saturday, March 08, 2014
[B]The popularity of social networking service has grown expediently in recent time. A situation which is worrisome in the country like Nigeria among other developing and developed countries world-wide where online sites such as facebook, myspace, blogs, yahoo, twitter, email, youtube, BBM and others gain much patronage.[/B] Despite the economy ...
When I Think Of A WomanSaturday, March 08, 2014
[B]I wrote this piece for the celebration of women across the globe including my own mother as my prize for the 2013 International Women’s Day. This year I have republished it for this same purpose. It is titled ‘’ When I think of a woman’’.[/B] When I think of a woman I think of many characters. When I think of a woman I think of a Mother, ...
Better be a green eyed tree frog...a corporate messageSaturday, March 08, 2014
Knowing ones instinct is inevitable. Unless one knows this, the extent of support, care or help offered by others will not help one to become successful. The message is not against one receiving care, help or support from others but one has to work with ones own instinct, otherwise success become difficult. The red eyed tree frogs, like thei ...
Thank You, Pastor Mensa Otabil,Saturday, March 08, 2014
[I]“I maintain that there is no solution for African people, except for some form of Pan African Nationalism, no matter how you cut it… We stop apologizing, stop imitating and began to innovate. For a people to be free, they have to produce one sacrificial generation. This generation must be the role model for other generations to come. Maybe a gen ...
Cassava Thieves Jailed! Woyome is still Free!Sunday, March 02, 2014
[B]“Kofi Safo, a 26- year- old ex-convict, was on Friday sentenced to 10 years i ...read more »
Re: Rawlings left a 'legacy of indiscipline' for Ghana - AkosaFriday, March 07, 2014
Today, Ghana is laughing loud and thankful to God for using Jerry John Rawlings ...read more »
GHANA’S PERFECT PICTURE AT 57 - By Charles Kofi FekpeThursday, March 06, 2014
We have just turned 57 and like the saying goes, “You know you are growing old w ...read more »
Re-Are We a Country of Jokers? Yes, We Sure Are!Friday, March 07, 2014
I am a Christian and have absolute regard for men and women of God. I respect th ...read more »
Rejoinder: The NPP’s “IF – CLAUSE” Against Dr. Bawumia Confirms It AllFriday, March 07, 2014
[B]The greatest threat to our democracy is allowing politicians to exploit our e ...read more »
Nana Akufo-Addo Will Have To Explain To NPPTuesday, March 04, 2014
[B]Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo is expected to arrive in Ghana early this month f ...read more »