- Open Door Policy - Beyond The Lip Service
- Generosity: A Christian Virtue
- Un Issues Statement On Human Rights Violations In Detroit
- Strike By Organized Labour: For Every Worker, A Good Future
- Owusu Bempah’s Effusions On Prophet Tb Joshua!
- It Is Ghana’s Oil!
- The People Of Prophet Salih [thamud] Killed His Camel And Allah Destroyed T
- Poca, Mla Shall Strengthen Nigeria’s Anti-graft War-adoke
- Npp Is Going One; Npp Going Two; Npp Going……
- A Tribute: Ali Mazrui, Ghana, & The World (2)
- Fighting Corruption In Ghana—charity Begins At Home—let Us Start By Educati
- Temporary Seed Implant With High Dose Rate Brachytherapy For Ghanaian Men
- Permanent Seed Brachytherapy For Ghanaian Men
- Diary Of An Unemployed Graduate!!
- Nigerian Police And Opposition Government
- A Letter To The Head Of Cabinet
- Ghana's Farmers Battle ‘monsanto Law' To Retain Seed Freedom
- The Iea Is 25
- Governance And Development - Lessons From Bolivia
- An Open Letter To Nana Akufo-addo.....walking The Path To Victory
- Rescue The Perishing
- Okada Riders Are Riding Us
- Exposed!! The 2nd Tier Pension And The True Colours Of Gov't And Ssnit Prom
- It's Nana All The Way
- Preventive Medicine: The Solution To Our Economic Problems
- Kalu And His Support For Jonathan
- Macabre Agenda
- Face-losing Machinations
- That Is The Spirit!
- Congrats Npp
- A Leader Does Not Allow Himself To Be Poisoned By Bitterness
- Voice Of Unity At Last
- Afoko, Agyepong Will Be Dealt With After Akufo-addo’s Victory—sir John
- Godspeed Npp!
- There Is Hope
- New Anti-graft Frontier
- Humiliating Ordeal
- Jinxed Debt-to-gdp Ratio
- Cooked Figures Again?
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- An Open Letter To Ex-president Rawlings
- Rejoinder Against The “united Cadres’ Front (ucf)” ‘endorsing’ Nana Konadu
- Letter To The President- Is This The Better Ghana Promised Us?
- Ohenenana's Weekly Letter To The President
- The Plan Of The African Republic And The New African Cities
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
Diary Of An Unemployed Graduate!!Friday, October 24, 2014
[B]Every under graduate's dream is to excel in his academics, graduate from higher institution and start a career. The need to write this Diary Of An Unemployed Graduate (DOAUG) was necessitated because of the high level of unemployed graduates and the disparity it has created between the middle class and the elite.[/B] Unemployment has reduced ...
Nigerian Police And Opposition GovernmentFriday, October 24, 2014
[B]The clamour for the creation of state police by state governors and civil society groups wouldn't have been an issue in recent years if the centralized police have not been involved in partisan politics.[/B] The fear that governors may hijack and convert state police into personal security outfits used for intimidating political opponents an ...
GENEROSITY: A CHRISTIAN VIRTUEFriday, October 24, 2014
LUKE 6:38 "Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure--pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return" (NASB). INTRODUCTION Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family. The family was rude and refused ...
UN Issues Statement On Human Rights Violations In DetroitFriday, October 24, 2014
[B]AbayomiAzikiwe is the editor of the Pan-African News Wire, an electronic press agency that was founded in 1998. He has worked as a broadcast journalist for the last 14 years, and has worked for decades in solidarity with the liberation movements and progressive governments on the African continent and the Caribbean.[/B] Azikiwe is the co-foun ...
A Letter To The Head Of CabinetFriday, October 24, 2014
[B]Its burdens my heart to see how the leaders we hold in high esteem and have trusted this country to don’t take decisions that will help in the long run but rather take decisions that is applicable only for a short while. The consequences of their actions are what we are experiencing now.[/B] The economic hardship we are experiencing recently ...
Ghana's Farmers Battle ‘Monsanto Law' To Retain Seed FreedomFriday, October 24, 2014
[B]Ghana's government is desperate to pass a Plant Breeders Bill that would remove farmers' ancient 'seed freedom' to grow, retain, breed and develop crop varieties - while giving corporate breeders a blanket exemption from seed regulations. Now the farmers are fighting back.[/B] If Ghana passes the Plant Breeders Bill it gives away control of i ...
The IEA Is 25Friday, October 24, 2014
'The Institute of Economic Affairs-Ghana is Ghana's premier public policy Think-Thank. The Institute was founded in 1989 with a mission of carrying out research and advocacy to inform public policy. The IEA has developed into a leading public policy centre, supporting the maturation of democracy in Ghana and in the sub-region, by providing a model ...
Macabre AgendaFriday, October 24, 2014
For President John Mahama and his government to even consider hosting the African Cup of Nations (AFCON) tournament in Ghana at all is enough grounds to question their commitment to a healthy Ghana. We have dared the disease already by accepting to have Ghana serve as the Ebola-response centre in a sub-region awash with the hemorrhagic fever. T ...
A Ghanaian High Court Judge Does William AtugubaSaturday, October 18, 2014
[B]A Kumasi-based Human Rights High Court Judge has done Atuguba. He has repeate ...read more »
A Graduate’s Romantic Letter To President MahamaMonday, October 20, 2014
[B]Dear President Mahama, This letter is not from one of your “detractors” or t ...read more »
Asantehene Is The Most Powerful And Famous King In GhanaFriday, October 17, 2014
[B]There is nobody in our present Ghana who is as powerful and famous as the Asa ...read more »
TB Joshua TRAGEDY: Oritsejafor CAN President Jonathan and USA Behind?Saturday, October 18, 2014
To some extent, we at TB Joshua Fans UK have conducted serious investigative jou ...read more »
NDC Will Again Win The Elections In 2016. Period!Thursday, October 23, 2014
[B]I know the title of this article alone will drive some people crazy but that ...read more »
Ebola: Taking Risk Or Taking ResponsibilityFriday, October 17, 2014
[B]Several months have passed since the outbreak of the Ebola virus in West Afri ...read more »