- The Return Of Iran Into The International Sphere: How Should Ghana Strategi
- It Pays To Stop Eating More Sugar, Say Experts
- It’s The Fear Of Invasion Not About Illegals “aliens”
- Cointelpro And The Assassination Of Tupac Shakur
- Plant Breeders’ Rights Bill Of Ghana: What You Are Not Told
- My Fdc Debate Verdict: Muntu Won But Besigye Is Still The Man!
- Orwellian Hypocrisy Of Capitalists: Lessons For Ghanaian Technocrats–2
- Fanning Tribal And Ethnic Flames
- The Ndc’s General Mosquito Really Makes The Npp Uncomfortable
- Mass Migration Deaths Caused By Imperialist Foreign Policy
- Save Dkm And God Ls Love Now !!!!
- Will Ivory Coast Suffer From Radicalized Religion?
- Ezenator Could Win Korle-klottey Hands Down
- Deconstructing The Stomach Infrastructure Concept
- Meeting Generation Target Of 5,000mw: Wasteful Investments Or Ensuring Adeq
- A Lumumba Dumsor
- Economic Report: The State Of The Cedi
- Terrorism, Amnesty And Peace For Development In Nigeria.
- Remembering Tanzania: A Travelogue
- Is Ours Becoming The House Of Dishonourables?
- Why A Good Leader Is A Builder
- Ghana's Quest For Clean Voters Registe: The Role Of National Identification
- A Letter To The President
- 40 Years National Development Plan, A Call For A Second Chamber Parliament
- Women Participation In Local Elections Vital For Development
- President Obama’s Foreign Policy And Democracy In Nigeria
- Re: Npp Usa Insists Mark Woyongo Must Be Sacked
- The Worst, People Who Scam Others Who Have Already Been Scammed.
- Haruna Iddrisu Fan Deflates Murtala Muhammed
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- Chris Atim’s Resignation Letter
- 3 Paragraphs And A Conclusion- Aphrodisiacs
- Open Letter To The Electoral Commission To Disqualify Richard Djan From Con
- To The Elderly With Love; An Open Letter The Elderly
- Letter To The Npp Campaign Team At Talensi
- A Letter To The Ec Boss
- Ug - Src Withdraws From Activities Of Usag.
- An Open Letter To Mrs Charlotte Osei
- A Letter To Waec: When The Foundation Is Destroyed
- Letter To Waec: The Agony Of A Village Student
- A Letter To All Delegates Of The Npp
- Tension At Starr Fm; Online Editor Resigns As Mary-ann Acolatse Fights For
- Open Letter To Nana Addo
It Pays To Stop Eating More Sugar, Say ExpertsWednesday, September 2, 2015
[B] A study has shown that worldwide sugar is an indispensable ingredient whose use is rising especially in beverages during breakfast and lunch periods. [/B] According to a recent report from the University of North Carolina, roughly 20% of Americans exceed 700 calories of added sugar on a daily basis. That's an entire cup of sugar. &l ...
It’s The Fear Of Invasion Not About Illegals “Aliens”Wednesday, September 2, 2015
[B]One would think that the plight of African refugees could work miracles on African leaders to clean up their acts, develop a conscience and stop the bleeding of African children to death. We are mired in self-pity, squalor and stomach infrastructure that we fail to see beyond our noses. It’s a mystery that African leaders are not shedding ...
Cointelpro And The Assassination Of Tupac ShakurWednesday, September 2, 2015
[B]I first wrote about the assassination of American Rap Music superstar Tupac Shakur almost a decade ago. I used the title “The Hand of The Man in Tupac's Assassination” and I use the term “assassination” for good reason.[/B] Tupac was gunned down on the “Los Vegas Strip” in front of the mega gambling cas ...
Plant Breeders’ Rights Bill Of Ghana: What You Are Not ToldWednesday, September 2, 2015
[B]Plant Breeders’ Rights is one of the links in the plant variety development chain and an important tool for governments to support agricultural development and food security. Unfortunately, the Plant Breeders’ Right Bill (PBB) of Ghana is one of the bills that has suffered vicious attacks especially from civil society organizations ( ...
Deconstructing The Stomach Infrastructure ConceptWednesday, September 2, 2015
[B]While growing up, I lived with my parents in Coal- Camp, Ogbete in Enugu, now nick-named Coal-City. Enugu was the capital of the old Anambra state and the headquarters of the defunct eastern region. We woke up daily as early as 5.00am to fetch water from a distant stream, so we can have our bath and prepare for school. To fetch drinkable water w ...
Meeting Generation Target Of 5,000mw: Wasteful Investments Or Ensuring Adequate Reserve Margin? - EPRITuesday, September 1, 2015
[B]Government's Interventions[/B] [B]Even though the electricity crisis in Ghana is still precarious, there is nonetheless hope on the horizon that there will be regular supply of light soon. In recent events Volta River Authority (VRA) sponsored a tour with journalists and civil society members to selected power generation plants in th ...
Fanning Tribal And Ethnic FlamesTuesday, September 1, 2015
[B]I intend to conduct a research on social settings, specifically religious organizations, political parties and schools. I would like to establish, scientifically, that none of the above mentioned institutions is exclusively made up of a single tribe or ethnic group. But even before my detailed research, my personal observation and experience hav ...
A Lumumba DumsorTuesday, September 1, 2015
If you haven't heard it all from us in Ghana and if it has not sunk in yet that we are in pain from lying leaders and directionless followers, then hear it now. The Paul Ansah Foundation in memory of one of our best ever writers PAV Ansah, whose crusade against JJ Rawlings and his misdirected Marxist PNDC followers was legendary in our time, inv ...
Beware! The Name JESUS CHRIST Has Evil Roots!! Part ISaturday, August 29, 2015
In about 600 BCE, a [I]navi [B][nabiy] [/B][/I]of [I]Yisroel [/I]by name [I]Yirm ...read more »
ISIS Is In Ghana So What?Friday, August 28, 2015
[B]ISIS has been in Ghana for a very long time, and it is only the clinically na ...read more »
The ‘Ridge Battle’ For EzenatorSunday, August 30, 2015
[B] In Ghana, the name Rawlings exudes passions – love and hate includ ...read more »
Why I Left The Presidency With GleeThursday, August 27, 2015
For someone, who has worked closely with the late Ghanaian Times reporter, Samue ...read more »
Mahama Said The Same Thing In 2008Friday, August 28, 2015
[B]In 2008, while campaigning in his native Gonjaland, in the Northern Region, t ...read more »
The True Nature And Intentions Of ISIL or ISISMonday, August 31, 2015
[I]The ISIL also known as ISIS is an organization formed out of existing extremi ...read more »