- Nothing Wrong With "selling" The Electricity Company Of Ghana (ecg)
- Re: Ndc Chair Predicts Doom In Upcoming Congress
- Why Would A Loving God Allow Dr Myles Monroe And Family To Die In A Plane C
- World Class Supernatural Occurrences In Ghana!!
- Prophet Ya’qub [jacob] Was Nearly Killed & He Later Built The House Of Alla
- Non-enforcement Of Laws Led To "ametefehgate Cocaine Scandal"
- Let’s Deal With Armed Attacks On High Profile Persons In Ghana
- Who Is Ken Ofori-atta Deceiving?
- Our Final Thoughts On Ghanaian Journalism 3
- Is Ghana In Search Of National Patriotic Leaders?
- Fire Workers And Replace Them With Whom?
- Throw Stones Wisely, "disco-christo Boy"
- The Gambia: The Dangerous Interface Of Propaganda And Ignorance
- Delta 2015: The Gender Dimension
- How Safe Is The Security Of Ghana's Presidency
- The Suffering Goes On
- A Date With Cleopatra
- Where Men Trade, Vultures Parade
- One Child Per Parent Policy Based On Conditions In Ghana
- Duro Onabule And His Phantom Lady
- Oppressors' Rule: How Do We Resist It?
- Ruby And Her Botched Diplomatic Immunity
- An Open Letter To President John Mahama: Reflections Of A Failing Governmen
- Cholera Education
- The Importance Of Psychology In Everyday Life In Ghana
- The Benefits That University Education Can Yield For The Young In Ghana
- Decrypting The Ruby-gate
- Research Department, The National Weal
- The 17.5% Tax On Petroluem Products: Comparing The Parliaments Of Ghana And
- Breaching The Hippocratic Oath
- Wise Men, Where Are You?
- Budget Of Hopelessness
- How Sad!
- Another Needless Fatality
- tightening The Screws
- Litany Of Contradictions
- It Shall Come To Pass
- Another Afrobarometer Blow
- Listen To Us, Mr President
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- An Open Letter To Hon Hannah Tetteh
- Unmeer To Open Office In Mali Immediately
- Open Letter To Prof. Mike Ocquaye
- A Letter To My Eva.
- An Open Letter To Ex-president Rawlings
- Rejoinder Against The “united Cadres’ Front (ucf)” ‘endorsing’ Nana Konadu
- Letter To The President- Is This The Better Ghana Promised Us?
- Ohenenana's Weekly Letter To The President
- The Plan Of The African Republic And The New African Cities
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
Re: NDC Chair Predicts Doom In Upcoming CongressSaturday, November 29, 2014
[B]It is very interesting but unfortunate that the very people who have been tasked to oversee the welfare of our party, the NDC, by shepherding it and safeguarding its interest are now warning us of an impending mayhem that is about to befall the party at its congress. As the adage goes, “a toad does not run in the day time for nothing.” So, as we ...
WHY WOULD A LOVING GOD ALLOW DR MYLES MONROE AND FAMILY TO DIE IN A PLANE CRASH?Saturday, November 29, 2014
The young damsel, Salmoe danced and wowed the king and his dinner guests. It was Herod’s birthday and forced to entertain the invited guests, she first extracted a promise of reward. Herod was drunk as usual and the foolish king spoke peremptorily without weighing the implications of his promise. According to Mark 6: 23-24: “And he-Herod- promised ...
WORLD CLASS SUPERNATURAL OCCURRENCES IN GHANA!!Saturday, November 29, 2014
[B]It Is Only In Ghana Where COCAINE Can Either Turn Into Sodium Bicarbonate Or A GOLD Dust Transporting From Ghana To UK Can Miraculously Transubstantiate Into COCAINE At The Destination!![/B] Not long ago, the Criminal Investigations Department (CID), with cocaine for exhibition, while in the custody of an Accra Circuit court, miraculously tur ...
Prophet Ya’qub [Jacob] Was Nearly Killed & He Later Built The House Of Allah-“Dome Of The Rock”Friday, November 28, 2014
[I]Prophet Ya’qub [Jacob] Was Nearly Killed & He Later Built The House Of Allah-“Dome Of The Rock” “And remember Our[Allah] servants, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob-those of strength and [religion] vision. Indeed, We chose them for an exclusive quality: remembrance of the home[of the Hereafter]. And indeed they are, to Us, among the chosen and outsta ...
How Safe Is The Security Of Ghana's PresidencyFriday, November 28, 2014
[B]Ever since the arrest of the African Drug Cleopatra, Ruby Nayeli Ametefeh, On the 10/11/2014 with 12.5kg of cocaine at Heathrow Airport, many questions have been asked and rightly so, of the lapses that occurred at the Kotoka International Airport, especially as news of how she and her two other accomplices had managed to go through the most exc ...
Non-Enforcement of Laws Led To "Ametefehgate Cocaine Scandal"Friday, November 28, 2014
[B]Is it any wonder that Ghana is today compelled to disgracefully deal with the internationally derisive Ametefehgate cocaine scandal? In any country where laws are not respected and applied as they should, such incidents as cocaine peddling, armed robbery and committal of other crimes are common occurrences.[/B] In Ghana, some people in gover ...
Decrypting The Ruby-gateFriday, November 28, 2014
We have come a long way in our journey towards establishing the truth about Ruby's latest and by far the biggest exploit in her largely successful career in the drug pushing underworld. Names, big ones of course, are thought to have facilitated the botched smuggling attempt, previous efforts having been successful anyway. It does not appear tha ...
The Suffering Goes OnFriday, November 28, 2014
John Mahama is our shepherd We shall always want He makes us sleep in darkness He leads us into the alley of hopelessness He deflates our souls He leads us in the path of unbridled thievery For his name's sake Yea, though we work throughout the day in the throat of death We will have no future For our tier-two pensions are not ...
Sex With 21 Women Reduces Your Prostate Cancer Risk, But Men Of West African Ancestry Must Tread CautiouslyThursday, November 27, 2014
[B]I know you are actually very happy with the headlines and probably you have r ...read more »
Ruby And Her Botched Diplomatic ImmunityWednesday, November 26, 2014
Nayele Ametefeh When you adopt a kneejerk reaction to any problem, it will ser ...read more »
The Ugandan Wicked Nanny And Our HomesWednesday, November 26, 2014
[B]After viewing the You Tube on the brutality meted out to a baby girl in Ugand ...read more »
An Open Letter To Police Commander Kofi BoakyeThursday, November 27, 2014
[B]Dear Commander Boakye, Your demonstrable integrity through selfless dedic ...read more »
The Battle Against Ebola Continues: More Cases Surface In Mali While Guinea, Sierre Leone And Liberia Still SufferSunday, November 23, 2014
[B]United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and the Director General of the ...read more »
Okudzeto Ablakwa Annoyingly Castigates British High Commission for Nayele Ametefeh's "Cocainegate Scandal"Thursday, November 27, 2014
In the wake of the ongoing Ametefeh's "cocainegate scandal", Hon.Okudzeto Ablakw ...read more »