- The Clouds Are Black And The Thunderstorm Is Nigh...let It Roar!!!
- Are We All Not Hypocrites Then?
- Dr. Brimah Expels Nigerian High Commissioner At #bbog Vigil In New York
- Pdp Boko Haram: Before They Kill Buhari
- Pension Reforms In Ghana: Only A New Act, No Lessons Learnt
- "a Legon Man" Sounds Better
- A Rejoinder: “the Quest For Constitutional Review In Ghana”
- So, What Happens After Tomorrow's Demonstration?
- Time To Rethink Our Residential High-school System
- Where Have We Gotten To?
- Why Isn’t Our Democracy Solving Problems?
- Fate Of A Sick Scholar 2
- Nana-bawumia Ticket: Sure Bet For 2016 Part Ii
- Three Legs Bad; Tricycles On Rampage
- All The President's Men
- How The Icons Are Falling
- Akwa Ibom Commissioner Enoidem Celebrates God's Grace @ 50
- Enoidem: Celebrating A Colossus At 50
- An Mfantsipim Legend – Acquaye-baddoo
- Utilizing Ghana's Decentralization System For Inclusive Growth: Fixing The
- Re: Ghana@50 Ruling Informed Black Stars’ Commission Of Inquiry
- Eze Chikamnayo: The Randy Abia Commissioner That Impregnates 9 Women Out Of
- Contending Dooms!!!
- Did The Gfa Fix The Ghana/usa Opening Match?...the Post-mortem Of The Ghana
- Intrepidity Of A Leader For Equity In Abia State
- My Opinion: The Root Cause Of Ghana’s Economic Woes
- Cry Ivy's Soul
- Of Uncouth Appointees
- Where Is Rawlings?
- We Are Disappointed With Spio’s Appointment And Even More With His Acceptan
- Blood Cars
- Too Many Aphrodisiacs
- Finance Minister's Pranks
- The Brazil File
- Near The Precipice
- Dreadful News
- Another Talk-shop
- Uncanny Castro Jokes
- Trading The Ghanaian Passport
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
- An Open Letter To Sir John
- From Argentina Letter To Cardinal Turkson
- My Jumia Experience
- Exam Candidates Must Put A Stop To Cheating
- …to My Mp!!
Cry Ivy's SoulThursday, July 24, 2014
A form two female student of the Agona Swedru School of Business (SWESBU), Ivy Owusu, has killed herself because she owed the school an amount of GH ¢ 190. If this is not a sad story we do not know what else is. Her mother is said to have told her that she was going to raise a loan to settle the indebtedness when she (daughter) told her about h ...
Dr. Brimah Expels Nigerian High Commissioner at #BBOG Vigil In New YorkThursday, July 24, 2014
[B]Wednesday evening, July 23rd, the Bring Back Our Girls New York division staged an electric 100 days vigil in front of the Nigerian Consulate, New York. It was a tearful event with touching speeches from the coordinators and attendees. As the occasion progressed a 'minute of silence' for positive thought and prayer was to be observed, just then ...
PDP Boko Haram: Before They Kill BuhariThursday, July 24, 2014
[B]Yesterday there was an attempt by suicide bombers to kill the main opposition leader to President Goodluck Jonathan's government in the person of Muhammadu Buhari. The suicide bomber was trailing the convoy of Buhari for a while and deliberately rammed into his convoy, spreading bloodshed at Kawo junction in Kaduna. By the grace of God and the h ...
Pension Reforms In Ghana: Only A New Act, No Lessons LearntThursday, July 24, 2014
[B]I recently wrote about what I call the 'Pension Irrelevance Theorem' (PIT) which literally suggests that pension schemes in developing economies are ineffective and for that matter of no need for the low and middle-income work force, who constitute the majority of pension scheme membership. The fact that pensions are mostly annuity payments unli ...
All The President's MenThursday, July 24, 2014
[I]SOOTSAYER; Beware the Ides of March[/I] [I]ARTEMIDORUS: Caesar, beware of Brutus, take heed of Cassius; come not near Casca; have an eye to Cinna; trust not Trobonius; mark well Metellus, Cimber; Decius Brutus loves thee not; thou hast wrong'd Ligarius. There is but one mind in all these men, and it is bent against Caesar. If thou beest not im ...
How The Icons Are FallingThursday, July 24, 2014
THE WHOLE world woke up on December 5, 2013 to the sad news of an icon, Nelson Madiba Mandela's death. He was 95. Due to the apartheid system, Nelson Mandela became a political prisoner for 27 years. He, Walter Sossolus and other associates were placed in the cooler at the Robin Island in South Africa just to make sure none of them would escape. ...
Akwa Ibom Commissioner Enoidem Celebrates God's Grace @ 50Thursday, July 24, 2014
[B]All is now set for the golden jubilee of the Akwa Ibom State Commissioner for Special Duties, Barr. Emmanuel Enoidem who clocks 50-years on Sunday, July 27, 2014.[/B] According to the committee of friends of the celebrator, events lined up that day for the historic celebration include a Thanksgiving Service on Sunday by 9am at the Power City ...
Time To Rethink Our Residential High-School SystemThursday, July 24, 2014
[B]It ought to have by now become clear to the government and the administrators of our traditional boarding high-school system that the old regime is no longer economically sustainable. I am here, of course, referring to the threat by the Conference of Heads of Assisted High Schools (CHASS) to shut down our partially public-sponsored high schools, ...
Recruitment In The Police ServiceThursday, July 17, 2014
[B][I]Continued from last week[/I][/B] Applicants who satisfy all requirements ...read more »
Sorry For Your Loss, Mr. President!Wednesday, July 23, 2014
[I]Funeral Announcement''Ghana is dead and will be buried, come what may, all sy ...read more »
Hanna Tetteh Is A Rather Cheap And Gauche Foreign MinisterMonday, July 21, 2014
[B]As I write, hundreds of hired hoodlums in the pay of the bumbling Mahama-led ...read more »
The Ordeal Of A Poor Coastal Boy Along The Volta LakeSaturday, July 19, 2014
[I]'Childhood Should Be Carefree, Playing In The Sun; Not Living A Nightmare In ...read more »
Does The Enquirer Speak For Mrs. Akufo-Addo?Friday, July 18, 2014
[B]Don't worry, Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia would step in if something politically unto ...read more »
We Are Disappointed With Spio’s Appointment And Even More With His AcceptanceMonday, July 21, 2014
[B]Dr. EkwowSpio-Garbrah's recent appointment as Minister for Trade and Industry ...read more »