- Has Africa Matured In Containing Contagious Infections Like Ebola?
- Prez Mahama Must Be Forced To Account For Our Money
- Please, Can I Speak Twi On Your ‘english Only’ Radio?
- Did You Have A Cut In Nayelegate, President Mahama?
- Why Motor Riders In Tamale Ride Without Crash Helmet And Side Mirrors
- "the Black Man Is Capable Of Managing His Own Affairs" ---osagyefo Dr. Kwam
- Mental And Attitudinal Change ...the Power Of Economic Prosperity...
- An Open Letter To Ghanaians
- Don't Be Silly, Bawumia Critics!
- Hope For Illegal Immigrants In The United States
- Ghanaian Leaders Have Become Too Bossy: A Case Of Vanderpuye
- When God Opposes Our Plans
- No Bright Future With Dim Mps!
- The Great Significance Of Love In Societal Peace And Stability
- How The ‘reserve’ Dollar Harms America
- Dr Duffuor Has Questions To Answer
- The Bnimust Have Nothing To Do With Journalists, Period
- Delta 2015: The Unfolding Political Equation
- The Alligator Logic And Governance
- Love Brewed In Parliament
- 2015 Elections: Nigeria Needs A Patriotic President, Not A Religious And Et
- Cedi Wahala: A Tale Of Chasing The Tail
- Cruising To Victory In 2016
- Africa, A Continent Of Prophets?
- 2015 Budget Show Worse Times Ahead Of Ghanaians - Bernard Mornah
- Are We Tired Of Synthetic Drugs? After Several Drug Resistances, Once More
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- Unmeer To Open Office In Mali Immediately
- Open Letter To Prof. Mike Ocquaye
- A Letter To My Eva.
- An Open Letter To Ex-president Rawlings
- Rejoinder Against The “united Cadres’ Front (ucf)” ‘endorsing’ Nana Konadu
- Letter To The President- Is This The Better Ghana Promised Us?
- Ohenenana's Weekly Letter To The President
- The Plan Of The African Republic And The New African Cities
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
Prez Mahama Must Be Forced To Account For Our MoneySaturday, November 22, 2014
[B]According to Brene Brown; "When we fail to set boundaries and hold people accountable, we feel used and mistreated". Is Brown being proven right by the silence of Ghanaians to force president Mahama to account for our money? Aside taxation (direct and indirect) as the principal source of government revenue, successive governments have relied on ...
The Great Significance Of Love In Societal Peace And StabilitySaturday, November 22, 2014
[B]I have heard that Emperor Selassie said that "The world will know no peace until there is no segregation". Though this quote has some significance in societal peace and stability, it has a limitation. The total, principal and fundamental antidote to societal chaos and instability is Love.[/B] Love has many earthly and vain kinds and types but ...
Please, Can I Speak Twi on your ‘English Only’ Radio?Saturday, November 22, 2014
Recently, a very popular radio station in Accra interviewed a Portuguese-speaking social intervention strategist on their morning show. The foreign national is reputed to be an authority in her field, and has reportedly initiated and implemented some important poverty reduction programmes in her country. She had been invited by the Ghanaian govern ...
Did You Have a Cut in Nayelegate, President Mahama?Saturday, November 22, 2014
The quality of Ghanaian journalism, in general, may not be what it is presently, but it is definitely not for the reason cited by President John Dramani Mahama in the wake of the Heathrow Airport arrest of Ms. Nayele Ametefe, on November 10, for the latter's possession of 12.5 kgs of commercial-grade cocaine (See "Mahama Justifies BNI Invitatio ...
WHY MOTOR RIDERS IN TAMALE RIDE WITHOUT CRASH HELMET AND SIDE MIRRORSSaturday, November 22, 2014
It has become a worrying phenomenon in the Tamale Metropolis to see motor riders ride without crash helmets and side mirrors which actually constitute to a greater extent the significant components of the motor bike that ensures the safety of the rider . From a research I undertook with the use of a probability sampling technique to be specific ...
How the ‘Reserve’ Dollar Harms AmericaSaturday, November 22, 2014
[B]Ending the greenback’s reserve-currency role will raise savings and make U.S. companies more competitive.[/B] For more than three decades we have called attention on this page to what we called the “reserve-currency curse.” Since some politicians and economists have recently insisted that the dollar’s official role as the world’s reserve curr ...
How Sad!Saturday, November 22, 2014
[B]President John Mahama has stoked the fire of the raging cocaine debacle with his needless remarks on the subject. We would have rather he allowed sleeping dogs to lie, especially as the comments have done nothing to allay the apprehension of Ghanaians about a subtle complicity or otherwise of government players in the saga.[/B] The scampering o ...
Dr Duffuor Has Questions To AnswerSaturday, November 22, 2014
Sometimes it is very difficult for a writer like me to pick on a respected person in the society, particularly when such a person is a friend, and bring him or her under microscopic scrutiny. Difficult as it is, our job requires that objectivity grants no favour to individuals; only the general interest of society must reign supreme. Last Tuesday, ...
Hope For Illegal Immigrants In The United StatesFriday, November 21, 2014
[B]US President Obama plans to stop the deportation of almost five million illeg ...read more »
The Great Enigma: Former President Flt. Lt. Jeremy John Rawlings.Friday, November 21, 2014
In the interest of full disclosure, I must admit I was one of those young wide e ...read more »
It Shall Come To PassTuesday, November 18, 2014
Nayele Ametefeh aka Ruby Adu Gyamfi aka Angel We are constrained to comment on ...read more »
Africa, A Continent Of Prophets?Thursday, November 20, 2014
[B]9 March 2014: Live on Emmanuel TV the controversial Pentecostal “prophet” fr ...read more »
Nigeria Mega Church – Another Tragedy Coming Says Joshua Iginla!Wednesday, November 19, 2014
[URL=http://wp.me/pDCpC-27w]Article Source:[/URL] [B]Popular Abuja-based televa ...read more »
The Gambia: Lessons of Mali, lessons of Burkina and lessons for AfricaMonday, November 17, 2014
By Mathew K Jallow Mali and Burkina Faso symbolize the new philosophical bend o ...read more »