- How To Listen To God
- A Letter To My Future Wife: Duncan-williams And My Crush On Wesley Girls
- Lessons From Burkinabe
- A New Direction For Ghanaian Journalism 3
- Presidential Inaugural Address (how I Would Have Written It)
- Suicide Or Murder?
- Five Reasons Why You Need To Read The Realities Of Life After School
- The Many Sins Of Gov. Willie Obiano And The Shadows Haunting Him
- Please, Mr. Mahama, Don't See Beyond 2016!
- Breaking The Rules Of Interview
- In Defense Of The Archbishop
- Attention! Ebola Will Ride Afcon 2015 Into A Global Pandemic!
- Here Comes The Npp With Its Rogue Politics Of Lamentation
- A Visiting President
- The Dual Approach System Of Governance In Ghana
- 'i Knew I Was Back Home' (1)
- Is Mahama A Curse On Ghana?
- “proper Disposal Of Papers And Plastics”, An Urgent Course To Be Studied
- 200 Days In “captivity” Open Letter To Chibok Girls
- Governor Orji's Achievements Too Intimidating For His Critics
- Admiration Is Different From Love
- Africa: Continent With Several Deadly Viral Diseases Such As The Sas, Hiv/a
- Put-up Job For Copenhagen Conference On Somalia
- Abia Metuh Goofs
- Abia Pdp: What Kalu Told Ndi-abia
- Hear The Voice Of The Deaf
- There We Go!
- We Are Miffed
- Another Scandal?
- Simply Garrulous!
- Beyond The Status Quo
- Flawed Industrial Relations
- Macabre Agenda
- Face-losing Machinations
- That Is The Spirit!
- Congrats Npp
- A Leader Does Not Allow Himself To Be Poisoned By Bitterness
- Voice Of Unity At Last
- Afoko, Agyepong Will Be Dealt With After Akufo-addo’s Victory—sir John
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- An Open Letter To Ex-president Rawlings
- Rejoinder Against The “united Cadres’ Front (ucf)” ‘endorsing’ Nana Konadu
- Letter To The President- Is This The Better Ghana Promised Us?
- Ohenenana's Weekly Letter To The President
- The Plan Of The African Republic And The New African Cities
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
The Dual Approach System Of Governance In GhanaFriday, October 31, 2014
[B]I have of late been very critical about tribalism and tribal institutions in Ghana but most of you could not understand the reason for my obsession. In the case of the Queen mother Nana Aboamah II of Otoase and her chiefs, they are clearly the most active ones in the governance of the people and the community of Otoase, in the Eastern Region of ...
HOW TO LISTEN TO GODFriday, October 31, 2014
1 SAMUEL 3:1-21 INTRODUCTION Four-year-old Jason was visiting his grandparents. Grandpa was in his study intently reading. Jason walked in carrying a peach, said something Grandpa didn’t catch, and handed the peach to him. Thinking his wife had sent him a snack; Grandpa took it and ate it. Just as he swallowed the last bite, Jason, with lip ...
A Letter to My Future Wife: Duncan-Williams and my crush on Wesley GirlsFriday, October 31, 2014
Dear Serwaa, It’s been long, hasn’t? It’s been long since I last wrote to you. It’s been long since you read and called to differ with me on one opinion or the other. It’s been long since you told me how you raised some concerns in my letter and stirred controversy among your friends. Today, I have decided to write to you based on your own re ...
There We Go!Friday, October 31, 2014
Our lead story yesterday said it all about an earlier editorial demanding a retrospective probe of the National Service Scheme (NSS). For want of a better expression, we can confidently state that we have been exonerated without a shred of doubt. Given the facts contained in the story traceable to copies of telltale documents in our custody, th ...
Is Mahama A Curse On Ghana?Friday, October 31, 2014
We cannot afford to forget that public order, personal security, economic and social progress, and prosperity are not natural order of things; that they depend on ceaseless effort and attention from an honest and effective government that the people must elect. (Lee Kwan Yew). It has now become very obvious that this nation elected a dishonest ...
“Proper Disposal Of Papers And Plastics”, An Urgent Course To Be StudiedFriday, October 31, 2014
[B]Having specialized in culture and tourism, that service sector called travel and tourism has been known to correlate strongly with serene environment, clean streets and gardens. When our streets and for that matter drainages are free of plastics and papers, the beaches for instance will minimally receive transported bunch of filths during rainy ...
200 Days In “Captivity” Open Letter To Chibok GirlsFriday, October 31, 2014
[B]My Chibok Sisters, I am forcing back tears as I write this letter considering the agonies you all are facing daily.[/B] Today, Friday, 31st October 2014, makes it 200 days you all have been in captivity in faraway Sambisa Forest in North Eastern part of Nigeria. It will be recalled that on the night of 15th April 2014, more than 200 femal ...
Lessons From BurkinabeFriday, October 31, 2014
[B]Burkinabe reminds us of why our Constitution does not allow our Presidents to initiate Constitutional Reform. Burkinabe's Article 161 provides that "the initiative of the revision of the Constitution belongs concurrently:[/B] (i) to the President of Faso; (ii) to the members of the Parliament by majority of each of the Chambers; (iii) to ...
THE GENESIS OF THE SPIRITUAL WARFARE BETWEEN MR. TEMITOPE JOSHUA OF SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN AND ME: ITS PREDICTABLE OUTCOMEMonday, October 27, 2014
From the avalanche of letters; both traditional and electronics, that I have rec ...read more »
That’s Alright: Judge Sentences Couple To 2,340 Years For Child MolestationSaturday, October 25, 2014
[B]In their next trial on December 8, the American couple is likely to have more ...read more »
OWUSU BEMPAH’S EFFUSIONS ON PROPHET TB JOSHUA!Friday, October 24, 2014
I was really surprised by the attacks on Prophet T.B. Joshua by Prophet Owusu Be ...read more »
Flawed Industrial RelationsSaturday, October 25, 2014
The strike action by 12 workers' unions in the country aggravates what is alread ...read more »
Nana Addo’s GHC600,000 Is Not Donation. It Is Corruption!!Monday, October 27, 2014
[B]Before I convince you that the GHC600,000 Nana Akufo-Addo gave to the 140,000 ...read more »
In Defense Of The ArchbishopWednesday, October 29, 2014
[B]It’s allover the news, internet and social media; supposed clinical psycholog ...read more »