- We Are Treading On Slippery Path Of Conformism
- Where Is The Hand Of President Mahama In This?
- Atuabo Gas Plant: “the Game Changer” Indeed
- Re: Prof Amoako Baah On Nkrumahists
- Why You Are Not A Leader?...know This Hr Message From Animal World
- Overcoming Our Fears And Making The Most Of Them
- It Is About Foresight, Not Power Plants, Jabesh
- Will Goodluck Jonathan's Nigeria Sacrifice These 54 Soldiers For Nothing?
- Did Our 2014 Prophecies And Predictions Stack Up? Part 2 Concluded
- Transforming The Future For Prostate Cancer In Ghana
- The United States Embraces Cuba: The Greatest Event Of The Century?
- The Ndc Congress In Kumasi: My Take
- Why Is Rising Income Inequality In Africa A Concern?
- Adults, Respect Yourselves
- Celebrating Incident Free Christmas: What Tips May Be Relevant?
- Was Nkrumah A Dictator?
- Ghana, Nigeria In Billion-dollar Debts Borrowing Frenzy
- Hello From Hell In Ghana
- Mr Rawlings And Afia Schwarzenegger Vrs 'bishop' Obinim
- A Country Gone Mad
- Pan-africanism Is Still Alive!
- The Great Enigma: Former President Flt. Lt. Jeremy John Rawlings
- The First Six Months Of The New Sissala East District Chief Executive: An O
- On Hiv Ambassador And Coming Events
- Sustaining Hope Through Faith In The Midst Of Struggles
- A Leader Readily Embraces New Ideas
- Bloody Callousness!
- National Deceit
- A Minister's Ignorance
- Mahama’s 300 Corruption Cases And Daniel Batidam’s Untenable Defence
- Corruption's New Frequency
- Undoing The Metro Mass Strides
- See Who Is Talking About Morality!
- President Should Be Remorseful
- Morbid Affair
- Lawlessness Within Court Premises
- Betty’s Challenge, Her Courage And A Bull On Heat In The Market Place
- Outstanding Question
- Tillers Of Land, Wretched Of Earth
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- An Open Letter To Hon Hannah Tetteh
- Unmeer To Open Office In Mali Immediately
- Open Letter To Prof. Mike Ocquaye
- A Letter To My Eva.
- An Open Letter To Ex-president Rawlings
- Rejoinder Against The “united Cadres’ Front (ucf)” ‘endorsing’ Nana Konadu
- Letter To The President- Is This The Better Ghana Promised Us?
- Ohenenana's Weekly Letter To The President
- The Plan Of The African Republic And The New African Cities
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
Atuabo Gas Plant: “The Game Changer” IndeedThursday, December 18, 2014
[B]In its December 12, 2014 edition, the Business and Financial Times of Ghana posed an interesting but unfortunate question on its front page relating to President Mahama’s classification of the Atuabo Gas Plant as “the game changer” The question the news publication posted boldly was “Where Is The Game Changer”.[/B] The question as posed by th ...
Re: Prof Amoako Baah On NkrumahistsThursday, December 18, 2014
[B]I would like to respond to Prof. Amoako for his comments made concerning Nkrumahists he calls lazy thinkers. I know for sure that Nkrumahists are not lazy thinkers but are fighting forces of neo-colonialism. I am sure as a political scientist, the Prof has introduced at least one of Dr. Nkrumah's sixteen books to his students and perhaps has rea ...
Adults, Respect YourselvesThursday, December 18, 2014
Discipline and respect are virtues that are earned and not bought in the market. Neither could anyone be bribed to show respect to someone. It would be tantamount to fun fool respect and that might be short-lived and therefore dangerous. A recent scuffle (not fisticuff) between Kennedy Agyapong, Member of Parliament for Assin Central and Alhaji ...
Celebrating Incident Free Christmas: What Tips May Be Relevant?Thursday, December 18, 2014
It is exactly five years when a close relative visited the central business district of Accra to do her final shopping for the year but unfortunately returned home after a few hours with virtually nothing. Her return was not because she could not afford the prices, neither did she not find what to purchase. Instead, an attempt to pay for an item ...
Bloody Callousness!Thursday, December 18, 2014
Doctors at the 37 Military Hospital in Accra are working frantically to save the life of a man who was callously shot at by a driver of the National Security Council. Francis Kwesi Twumasi, the national security driver, is a disgrace to a serious security coordinating department of the Office of the President and should pay dearly for his unnece ...
Was Nkrumah A Dictator?Thursday, December 18, 2014
Yes. Simpliciter. And I will repeat what the learned Ali Mazrui said about him: 'Nkrumah started as a democrat, but ended as a dictator'. But why this question now? Now, that even die - hard 'socialistic-oriented Nkrumaists' are working hand - in - glove with the so called 'capitalist-oriented elitists', now that 'bourgois-capitalists' have demonst ...
Ghana, Nigeria In Billion-Dollar Debts Borrowing FrenzyThursday, December 18, 2014
In Ghana the conversation in the Senate and on the media has been direct—place a moratorium on government borrowing for one to two years prior to any election. Nigeria is yet to have its conversation despite a worse crisis. Nigeria has been borrowing aggressively in recent years. The Jonathan government borrowed 1.1 billion from China in July of 20 ...
Hello From Hell In GhanaThursday, December 18, 2014
[B]I found interesting articles interesting noise pollution in Kumasi. I am a foreign missionary who at my own expense am in Ghana to help Ghanaians but it feels like I am living in hell as my family and I are bombarded each morning at 05.00hrs by the offensive, extremely loud and aggressive voices that screech, yell, preach and shout from four hig ...
Mr Rawlings And Afia Schwarzenegger Vrs 'Bishop' ObinimWednesday, December 17, 2014
When Jerry John Rawlings was in office, he visited the Northern Region to intera ...read more »
Ofosu-Ampofo Should Advise President Mahama to Respect HimselfWednesday, December 17, 2014
[B]Somebody should tell Mr. Samuel Ofosu-Ampofo, the former National Democratic ...read more »
NDC Killed My Grandfather—Ya Na Grandson AllegedFriday, December 12, 2014
[B]Anyone with a sense of discernment should compare and contrast what Rawlings ...read more »
THE GOD YOU WORSHIP IS NOT REAL (HE’S IMAGINARY)Friday, December 12, 2014
Proof #2 - Statistically analyze prayer The fact is, God never answers any pray ...read more »
‘Bishop Obinim’s Healing Gymnastics And Prophetic ‘Preyers’Saturday, December 13, 2014
[B]Thankfully, Bishop Daniel Obinim does not indulge in lots of apostolic verbig ...read more »
Is Rawlings "Loco"?Saturday, December 13, 2014
[B]I have always known Chairman Jerry John Rawlings to be an indescribably uncul ...read more »