- Imani Perspectives On The Mid-year Economic Performance And Way Forward
- Locals Believe Nigerian Military Chopper That Crashed Was Used By Terrorist
- Precious Democracy
- “don’t Spark Controversy For Idf Or Hamas”
- Is Nyako Hiding In The Sambisa Forest?
- As President Jonathan Dances: Nigeria On Autopilot
- Operation Condom Aluta
- Numsa Agrees To End Strike In South Africa
- Islam Means Peace And Submission To The Will Of Allah
- “…. Stroke Of My Pen”: Oath Of Allegiance Of A Journalist
- Do We Have Opposition In Ghana At All?
- Ghana Workers On The March...thousands Demonstrate Against Inflation Fueled
- Boakye-agyarko Is Right-on-target, Dr. Mchyprocrite!
- Npp Must Look At The Bigger Picture And Elect A Strong Candidate
- Aregbesola’s Last Minute Desperate Moves
- Pratt & Bombande Should Apologise To Wontumi—ndc Member
- A Leader Is Self-motivated! Do Not Expect Direction Or Encouragement From O
- Prophecies From Jesus Christ—immanuel
- Ebola Facts
- Good News To Voltarians In Ghana, Africa And The Entire Globe: The Interpre
- Blood Of The Palestinian......
- ℇℇbobɔ Ba
- What A Nightmare!
- Ibn Chambas Got It Wrong On Epa
- Gov. Akpabio Plan Killings: How Much Longer Mr. President?
- Why The Chibok Girls May Never Return To Us
- Daring A Political Dwarf
- The Us Embassy Tweet Was No Accident: America Has Concerns Over Mahama’s Go
- Let Righteousness Reign
- Ebola Next-door
- Uneventful Protest
- Cry Ivy's Soul
- Of Uncouth Appointees
- Where Is Rawlings?
- We Are Disappointed With Spio’s Appointment And Even More With His Acceptan
- Blood Cars
- Too Many Aphrodisiacs
- Finance Minister's Pranks
- The Brazil File
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
- An Open Letter To Sir John
- From Argentina Letter To Cardinal Turkson
- My Jumia Experience
- Exam Candidates Must Put A Stop To Cheating
- …to My Mp!!
IMANI Perspectives On The Mid-Year Economic Performance And Way ForwardTuesday, July 29, 2014
[B]Introduction Prior to commencement of Ghana's fiscal year 2014, it was evident that challenges lay ahead given the 56% of GDP debt tag that the country had acquired . Adopting the budget theme of 'Rising to the challenge, re-aligning the budget to meet key national priorities' was therefore strategic and a good start for the economy. However, s ...
NPP Must Look At The Bigger Picture And Elect A Strong CandidateTuesday, July 29, 2014
[B]Throughout history, there are people with mass appeal from within their fold and others with mass appeal which cuts across their fold. This is arguably the case of Margaret Thatcher, Dr. Kwame Nkrumah, Jerry John Rawlings, Bill Clinton et al. They enjoyed a cross-sectional appeal amongst their peers, which helped them to climb the ladder of auth ...
Pratt & Bombande Should Apologise To Wontumi—NDC MemberTuesday, July 29, 2014
[B]Months ago when the Ashanti Regional Chairman of the largest opposition party in Ghana, NPP, Bernard Antwi Boasiako (alias Chairman Wontumi) predicted citizens uprising in the country similar to that of the Arab up-spring that swept through some Arab countries including Tunisia, many including the famous and seasoned journalist Kwasi Pratt stron ...
Locals Believe Nigerian Military Chopper That Crashed Was Used By TerroristsTuesday, July 29, 2014
[B]There is very uncomfortable news out of Borno once again further demonstrating the degree of distrust between locals and the Nigerian military drafted to the plagued region. The Nigerian military Mi-35 helicopter that reportedly crashed in Bama earlier this month apparently suffered gunfire, but not from terrorists, according to the latest repor ...
A Leader Is Self-Motivated! Do Not Expect Direction Or Encouragement From Outside!Tuesday, July 29, 2014
What a difference it would make if every leader was self-motivated! Everyone looks up to the leader for encouragement, but who encourages the leader? A true leader is someone who knows how to encourage himself whenever it is necessary. I do not look to the outside for motivation. I have learnt that I have to motivate myself. I cannot depend on ...
Precious DemocracyTuesday, July 29, 2014
So I took time out and watched a couple of great movies and ruined my vegetating mind with 'The Constant Gardener' and '12 Years a Slave.' If you have not had the pleasure of either, I won't ruin the story for you. But I got to thinking how important freedom and how critical a fight for justice against corruption. So here is the Wikepedia ...
The US Embassy Tweet Was No Accident: America Has Concerns Over Mahama’s Gov’tTuesday, July 29, 2014
[B]A terse response from the US Embassy's official twitter handle to President John Mahama's earlier tweet on July 17, 2014 has sparked a diplomatic row between the Ghana Government and the United States of America, leading to some adherents of the Government threatening to demonstrate against the U.S.A.[/B] President Mahama in typical fashion h ...
Prophecies From Jesus Christ—ImmanuelTuesday, July 29, 2014
[B] Green leaves in Ghana are about to fall and this will pressurize the President of Ghana to look for the King of the Jews, the King of Israel, the King of Africa and the King of the whole world.[/B] God is going to course a very great confusion in Africa to pressurize Ghana. Mahama will have sleepless nights till he finds the King to take H ...
Ghanaian Muslims Got It Right; The Date For Eid Al Ftr In Ghana On Monday July 28th Is Almost World WideSunday, July 27, 2014
[B]As announced by the National Chief Imam, Sheikh Dr Usman Nuhu Sharubutu, the ...read more »
Black Rainfall In The Krobo Area: Are The Krobo Gods To Be Blamed??Saturday, July 26, 2014
[B]Wonders they say will never end. Wednesday July 23rd will forever remain in t ...read more »
Sorry For Your Loss, Mr. President!Wednesday, July 23, 2014
[I]Funeral Announcement''Ghana is dead and will be buried, come what may, all sy ...read more »
ℇℇbobɔ BaMonday, July 28, 2014
A young man playing with his Facebook, like some presidents and ministers do, ha ...read more »
Ken Agyepong Has A Point, But...Thursday, July 24, 2014
[B]If it is true that the General-Secretary of the Trades Union Congress (TUC), ...read more »
#WhoWantsBuhariDead?Saturday, July 26, 2014
[B]Firstly, in desperate and disaster times like these and despite the deaths, l ...read more »