- Rivers: Where Is Wike? (part 2)
- Have Many 'skink Bosses'...a Corporate Message
- Let's Get Real On Justice Mabel Agyemang
- Journalists/media Houses Must Beware Of Looming Dangers In Their Job
- The Thieving Speaker Of The Imo State House Of Assembly—part 2
- Challenges Of Life (part 2)
- Farouk Lawan’s N96m Bribe Trial Is Today: Let Justice Be Served
- What Amiri Baraka Said About Kwame Nkrumah (part 9)
- The Dumsor-nomics Of Sikaman - By Charles Kofi Fekpe
- Leadership: Why African Leaders Lose Focus
- Sanusi Lamido: My Enemy, My Friend, My Hero And My Whistle-blower
- National Service Scheme In Perspective
- Why The United States Will Press On With The Ukraine Mission
- Tourism: Popular Global Leisure Activity
- From 'ecomini' To 'speech Of The Nation Address' And 'mr. Meter'
- Translation Services In Ghana
- The Rot In Ghana Public Services
- Jonathan Vs The Ogonis: The Jury Is Out
- Ghana Needs The Spirit Of Nationalism And Patriotism…let’s Bring It Back!
- Akwa Ibom State 2015: Why Bassey Albert Akpan May Be The Next Fall Guy
- A Leader Must Detect Discontentment
- Burkina Faso: Moving Forward
- On World Plumbing Day March 11, 2014
- North Gonja District Must End Open Defecation
- Benefits And Challenges Of Technology For Business In Africa
- Majority Chief Whip Disrespects Ghanaians Abroad
- This Nonsense Must Stop!
- Dealing With The Wage Bill
- Still In The Dark!
- Made-in-ghana Goods – Govt Must Show The Way
- Keep Adomi Bridge Project Within Schedule
- Unnecessary Firing
- Is The Gov’t Really Serious About Banning Food Imports?
- Ban Rice Imports? Yes, But …
- We Need Full Potential Of Women
- Tears For Our Meteorologists
- Predicting The Weather
- After 57 Years, What Next?
- The Journey So Far
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- President Mahama & Ndc Must Give Women The Chance
- President Mahama Did Not Address Exploitation By Developed Countries
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
- An Open Letter To Sir John
- From Argentina Letter To Cardinal Turkson
- My Jumia Experience
- Exam Candidates Must Put A Stop To Cheating
- …to My Mp!!
- Letter To Mrs Theodosia Okoh
- Peace Be Unto Ghana
- Ylp's Open Letter To Minister Of Interior - Kwesi Ahwoi
Tourism: Popular Global Leisure activityWednesday, March 12, 2014
One industry that has become a major source of income and keenly competing with the traditional foreign exchange earners in this and some other countries is tourism. Tourism has become a popular global leisure activity, and can be domestic or international. International tourism has both incoming and outgoing implications on a country's bal ...
From 'Ecomini' To 'Speech Of The Nation Address' And 'Mr. Meter'Wednesday, March 12, 2014
The biggest political mistake that Mr. Dramani Mahama ever did and will forever live to regret was the statement he made in Parliament when he was delivering his State of the Nation Address that the Free SHS was feasible. This simple acceptance will forever haunt him till the day he dies. It will be written in gold in our political history books a ...
Rivers: Where Is Wike? (Part 2)Wednesday, March 12, 2014
[B]The soul of Barr Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike, the Supervising Minister for Education, is wedded to tribulation. Nigerians are not sure when he would disdain his gullibility, droopiness, condescension, fluctuation, amongst others.[/B] In February this year, Wike in his contemptuous manners to annihilate Governor Chibuike Amaechi’s political career ...
Have many 'skink bosses'...a corporate messageWednesday, March 12, 2014
‘Skink bosses’ are essential for the corporate. May be to send such message only, the skink are displaying a very unique and strange behaviour that is ‘eating own eggs’ when the threat from predator is high/rampant. Reptiles in general are animals that show poor parental instincts. But the skinks are different. They do exhibit limited level ...
Let's Get Real On Justice Mabel AgyemangWednesday, March 12, 2014
[B]When she was appointed Chief Justice of Yahya Jammeh's Jungle Republic of The Gambia, many were the shallow-thinking Ghanaian voices that heaped fulsome encomiums on this shameless opportunist. With Mr. Jammeh's infamous human rights record, by any moral measure, it was only a fool that would have taken up his rather bizarre invitation to become ...
Journalists/Media Houses Must Beware Of Looming Dangers In Their JobWednesday, March 12, 2014
[B]Journalists being members of the fourth estate of the realm must know by that they are currently facing herculean tasks in their job. Their roles have been to keep government and public office holders on their toes. Over the years especially in the past 20 years (since the coming into being of the 1992 constitution) journalists have lived up to ...
Translation Services In GhanaWednesday, March 12, 2014
[B]In 1964, with a view to fostering African unity and seeing that North Africa is predominantly francophone whilst a greater part of the south is predominantly francophone with a sprinkling of Anglophone countries, President Kwame Nkrumah decided to establish the School of Translators (SOT), with the view to training highly qualified translators t ...
The Rot In Ghana Public ServicesWednesday, March 12, 2014
[B]This Article will focus on the issue of corruption in some public organisations, such as the Ghana Revenue Authority, the Registrar General’s Department, and take a microscopic view into the psychopathic activities of some Policemen in the Ghana Police Service, which at best can be described as a “Kill, Grab and Bolt” (KGB) organisation. A comp ...
Re: Rawlings left a 'legacy of indiscipline' for Ghana - AkosaFriday, March 07, 2014
Today, Ghana is laughing loud and thankful to God for using Jerry John Rawlings ...read more »
Marriage And Divorce—What Can We Do? (Part 2)Sunday, March 09, 2014
[B]Dear reader, Every year, millions of marriages take place world over wit ...read more »
GHANA’S PERFECT PICTURE AT 57 - By Charles Kofi FekpeThursday, March 06, 2014
We have just turned 57 and like the saying goes, “You know you are growing old w ...read more »
Put Election of DCEs on 2016 BallotSunday, March 09, 2014
The dismissal of the District Chief Executive Officer of Ahafo Ano-South by Pres ...read more »
Immortality Of The Human Soul: Where Does The Human Soul Go—After Death?Wednesday, March 05, 2014
[B]First and foremost, lets not gross over the fact that the Christian value is ...read more »
Re-Are We a Country of Jokers? Yes, We Sure Are!Friday, March 07, 2014
I am a Christian and have absolute regard for men and women of God. I respect th ...read more »