- The Man We Are: Paying For Younger Yesterdays
- Is Tsatsu Tsikata Being Prepared For The Slammer Again?
- A Pre-new Year Message
- Resisting Ucc’s Tyranny On College Of Educations
- Our Money Gone Waste: The Obuasi White Elephant Library
- The Ultimate Demise Of Traditional African Dance
- The Changing Role Of Women In African Drumming
- Has Konadu-rawlings Ever Learned To Accept Criticism Herself?
- After Mahama And Saddik Murder, They Cannot Go On A Killing Spree
- Motivational Bit - December 1, 2015
- Open Letter To President Mahama: Hybrid System Is Anti-growth, Trade, And F
- How To Apply For A Schengen Visa
- Open Letter To Ghana Parliament: Hybrid System Is Anti-growth, Trade, And
- Abandoned Projects Part 1
- Woven Stories
- A Leader Keeps His Plans As Dark As Night
- Oil Companies Busted For Anti – Clean Energy Lobby
- Quality Education, Better Future!
- General Mosquito & Co. Must Allow President Mahama Time To Choose His Runni
- Before We Dance On Abubakar Audu's Grave
- Competent Presidential Experience
- Cop21: An Open Letter To The Delegates
- If I Were To Advocate A 'happy Friday'
- The Police Are But Infant Masquerades!
- Turkish Airlines, Why?
- Tampulma Ethnic Group Re-installed Paramount Chief After 318 Years-the Kadi
- Re: Npp Usa Insists Mark Woyongo Must Be Sacked
- The Worst, People Who Scam Others Who Have Already Been Scammed.
- Haruna Iddrisu Fan Deflates Murtala Muhammed
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- Letter Of Commendation To The Ministry Of Gender Children And Social Protec
- Letter To President John Draman Mahama On Nss Allowances
- Letter To The Isis
- Begging My Beloved From Afar: An Open Letter To President Paul Kagame
- A Letter To Agyeiwaa
- A Letter To My Ex: It Was A Mixed Feeling Moment At Your Wedding.
- Letter To My Right Hand Man: I Am Now A Feminist
- Open Letter To The Good People Of Ghana
- Chris Atim’s Resignation Letter
- 3 Paragraphs And A Conclusion- Aphrodisiacs
- Open Letter To The Electoral Commission To Disqualify Richard Djan From Con
- To The Elderly With Love; An Open Letter The Elderly
- Letter To The Npp Campaign Team At Talensi
A Pre-New Year MessageTuesday, December 1, 2015
Woow! I can't believe we're in the last month of 2015 already. I hope the past months were fulfilling. I believe you have realised majority of your goals for the year. If you haven't, don't lose hope, don't give up yet - keep pursuing and believing because, God only needs a second to turn your life around. As we wait to ...
Resisting UCC’s Tyranny On College Of EducationsTuesday, December 1, 2015
Students of the various College of Educations nationwide are furious at the new law from the examining body at the University of Cape Coast. We all know UCC have been the examination body for all College of Educations and they set their rules and regulations for the smooth running of the 3 year course. Referral The main reason behind th ...
Woven StoriesTuesday, December 1, 2015
I am sitting on a bar stool in a really posh place in downtown Osu. I had been invited by a very dynamic lady, who had intrigued me with lots of 'Occupy-like' statements at a previous meeting, and curiosity peaked at its highest, I arrived early to catch the atmosphere and observe some youth. A couple catches my eye, sitting at a private table ...
A Leader Keeps His Plans As Dark As NightTuesday, December 1, 2015
A good leader seeks to know all about his enemy. You must assume that your enemy is trying to know a lot about you. You must keep as much information from him and let him know only what you want him to know. Without your systems of privacy and secrecy in place, your plans, purposes and pursuits can easily fail. Jesus spoke in parables intentiona ...
Lame Duck Peace CouncilTuesday, December 1, 2015
[B]Rev Prof Emmanuel Asante[/B] The National Peace Council's (NPC's) loud silence in the face of the most glaring threats to democracy and impunity yet is worrying. Democracy has never been as threatened as it had in recent times yet the NPC has chosen to be silent on the threats. The Council has not been smart with its selectiveness about its ...
Oil Companies Busted For Anti – Clean Energy LobbyTuesday, December 1, 2015
[B]As the groundbreaking UN climate negotiations COP21 begins to take a lion’s share of global news, climate activists are unearthing dirty secrets hidden in the suspicious activities of many Fossil Fuel companies across the globe. Even more distrustful is the fact the ongoing Conference of Parties (COP21) is being funded by the Coal indu ...
The Ultimate Demise Of Traditional African DanceTuesday, December 1, 2015
Just because an African creates a dance does not make it African dance. In order to fully comprehend this statement, we need to examine traditional African dance, its definition, significance, and event of causation. As we know a specific word that defines African dance as movement to music, and music itself, does not exist in a number of A ...
Quality Education, Better Future!Tuesday, December 1, 2015
A belief in education Many people believe that education is a tool that people can use to end poverty but for one to obtain quality it has to be supported by provision of adequate Teaching and Learning Materials (TLMs). The universal declaration of Education on Human rights includes as right 26 that 'Everyone has the right to education. ...
The Unprofessionalism of Ghana Police is Very Shocking - Watch theVideoThursday, November 26, 2015
Ghana police is riddled with graft, bribery and corruption. For that almost ever ...read more »
Anas Had Worked In VainThursday, November 26, 2015
[B]It seems we live in a country where justice only means a word to the poor ...read more »
Democracy Under SiegeTuesday, November 24, 2015
Yesterday Ghana woke up to a rather disturbing political development, an unusual ...read more »
CPO John Kudalor has a frightening and dangerous mindsetSunday, November 29, 2015
The appointment of COP John Kudabor as Acting Inspector General of Police did no ...read more »
The NPP threatens national securityTuesday, November 24, 2015
Monday, November 23, 2015 Folks, considering happenings at the NPP front that e ...read more »
Protect Our MilitaryWednesday, November 25, 2015
In view of the seriousness of the donning of military Olive Green uniforms by th ...read more »