- Is The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Performing Its Role As An Important Arm
- Central Bank Also Blamable For Fraudulent Micro Finance Companies
- Nana Addo-dankwa Akufo-addo For President—a Patriotic National Agenda
- Jacob Osei Yeboah Writes To Prez Mahama: Towards Energy Conservation....gha
- Ferguson Masses Continue To Challenge Racist Power Structure
- Living In Fear
- Ebola Virus Outbreak Discussed In Special Session Of The United Nations Gen
- Youth Enterprise Support (y.e.s) - Reducing The Moral Hazard Problem
- Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa?
- Not What You Say, Alan, But What You Do...
- Ex-disciple Soe Reflects On The Scoan Tragedy
- Conservative Think Tank Fouls With Innuendo That The Gold Standard Played A
- A Critical Look At Corruption Allegations In Npp Flagbearership Race
- A Leader Takes His Privileges At The Right Time And For The Right Reason
- A Corruption Of Perchers
- Kessben's Harassment: A Clear Case Of Anti-asante Agenda
- Understanding The Classical Entrepreneurship
- Climate Change, Effects And Impact On The Ghanaian Economy
- Epistle To Hon Baah-wiredu
- Ghanaian Radio Stations And The English Language
- Abɔdwesℇ Scattering Newsgathering
- Water Scarcity-second Millenium Global Challenge
- Energy Crises In Africa: The Way Forward For The Continent
- Africa’s Mobile Money Evolution
- How Ebola Has Exposed Our Sick Health System
- Frances Essiam Must Keep Her Mouth Shut Over Tb Joshua
- What Is The Point Alan (2)
- What Is The Point, Alan? (1)
- The Conformity Assessment Policy: The Minister Is Missing The Point
- What Is The Point, Alan? (1)
- Uncoordinated And Unsustainable
- Spare Us The Crudeness
- Plastics, Polythene Bags And Our Health
- Here We Go Again
- Behold The Cliffhanger!
- Remembering An Illustrious Son
- Sparing The Other Slum
- No Honour For A Hero
- The Bad Story Again
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- An Open Letter To Ex-president Rawlings
- Rejoinder Against The “united Cadres’ Front (ucf)” ‘endorsing’ Nana Konadu
- Letter To The President- Is This The Better Ghana Promised Us?
- Ohenenana's Weekly Letter To The President
- The Plan Of The African Republic And The New African Cities
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
Central Bank Also Blamable For Fraudulent Micro Finance CompaniesTuesday, September 30, 2014
[B]Currently there is in the system uncountable member of micro finance companies. A brief study into the situation shows that these companies emerged due to the upsurge of businesses wanting to obtain financial assistance that are often difficult to access in our traditional banks. Some of these companies provide mouth watering services that beat ...
Nana Addo-Dankwa Akufo-Addo For President—A Patriotic National AgendaTuesday, September 30, 2014
[I] ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN POLITICS IS LIKE A DROWNING MAN WHO INSISTS HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN WATER – Mahatma Gandhi[/I] [B]Fellow Ghanaians: At its last Super Delegates Conference to elect the first five candidates to compete for the flagbearership position of the New Patriotic Party, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo polled 59 ...
Jacob Osei Yeboah Writes To Prez Mahama: Towards Energy Conservation....Ghana’s Path To Sustainable Energy AvailabilityTuesday, September 30, 2014
[B]H.E. John Mahama The Office of the President Flagstaff House Accra, Dear H.E. Mahama, TOWARDS ENERGY CONSERVATION- GHANA’S PATH TO SUSTAINABLE ENERGY AVAILABILITY[/B] [B]Ghana’s power crisis currently in its acute stage has been attributed mainly to low power generation capacity by the energy ministry, led by Hon. Emmanuel Kofi ...
What Is The Point Alan (2)Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Take a look at these figures: 0 0 0 1 2 3 4 11 14 17. You may be forgiven for thinking these are some winning lottery numbers. They are anything but winning numbers. They are the figures for Alan's poor results in the August 31, 2014 Super Delegates' vote. In spite of this, all indications are that Alan and his backers are determined that he shou ...
A Leader Takes His Privileges At The Right Time And For The Right ReasonTuesday, September 30, 2014
Leadership is not only sacrifice. Leadership is not only responsibility. Leadership also goes along with certain privileges and blessings. A leader must be a humble person but he must also be confident. 'There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, as an error which proceedeth from the ruler. Folly is set in great dignity, and the rich sit ...
KESSBEN's Harassment: A Clear Case Of Anti-Asante AgendaTuesday, September 30, 2014
[B]After painstaking investigation that was conducted, it has been revealed that Kwabena Kesse’s harassment was a calculated one by anti-Asante vagabonds within the Mahama administration. One would have thought that the reckless political and tribal persecution that was engineered against Asantes during the PNDC era from the '70’s through the ‘90’s ...
Living In FearTuesday, September 30, 2014
[B]It would be intellectually disastrous to assert that the IMF is a poisonous institution. Many nations, today, owe their well-being to it. However, its recommendations are not necessarily helpful to all nations. Following this, several development activists and think-tanks point to the fact that achieving the desired outcome in adherence to its r ...
Ebola Virus Outbreak Discussed In Special Session Of The United Nations General AssemblyTuesday, September 30, 2014
[B]A special session at the 69th United Nations General Assembly discussed the spread of the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in several West African states. Numerous world leaders including the African Union (AU) Commission Chair Dr. NkosazanaDlamini-Zuma and Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO) Margaret Chan spoke to the worsening cri ...
15 Years of Adulterous Endurance: In Defence of Anita OyakhilomeTuesday, September 23, 2014
Anita Oyakhilome, the frustrated wife of Nigeria’s most flamboyant preacher, Chr ...read more »
TB Joshua: The Collapse Of A CharlatanFriday, September 26, 2014
[B]The popular maxim that says “Like father like son” applies to TB Joshua and h ...read more »
Are the forces of Nature now working against TB Joshua?Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Monday, September 22, 2014 Folks, the Nigerian “Man-of-God (Temitope Balogun ...read more »
Dr. Anane May Be Dr. Mengele's IncarnateThursday, September 25, 2014
[B]He may be a trained doctor, but whoever trained Dr. Richard Wilfred Anane lef ...read more »
Frances Essiam Must Keep Her Mouth Shut Over TB JoshuaSunday, September 28, 2014
[B]I read with dismay Frances Essiam’s unwarranted attack on the person of T.B. ...read more »
‘Quickie Marriages And Snappy Divorces’: 600,000 Divorces In GhanaSaturday, September 27, 2014
[B]I like Bishop Dag Heward-Mills for his frankness and confrontational honesty. ...read more »