- So, Ex-president Kufuor Is Now A Murderer?
- Gentlemen's Club (becoming A Gentleman 2)
- How Long: The Cry For Vindication
- They Are Selling Records Of African History: Who Cares?
- Africa On A Perpetual Misconception Of Poverty
- The ‘dead Goat’ President And The Crisis Of Civil Society Demonstrations In
- Navigating The Realms Of Thinking & Faith
- The Crown Bite
- Barrack Obama, The Leading Light In Transparency
- Nhis Is Alive And Kicking With The Help Of Service Providers
- Ban On Noise Did Not Stop June 4th
- Bodily Autonomy And Sexual Rights Are Integral To Development Justice
- Yvonne Nelson And The ‘yaa Asantewaa’ Accolade
- Staging Coups For Self-re-election Is A Baseless Assumption: Replying To Mu
- Government Must Be Wary Of Alavanyo’s Grand Deception
- Appointment Of The Next Electoral Commissioner
- Ghanaians Should Not Badmouth Mahama Over Dumsor
- Mobile Mobile Banking Revolution In Full Swing
- The Story Of Adorfe
- God Is Not Found In Phds
- Where Was Hon. Atta Akyea When Kofi Portuphy Refused To Resign?
- Dear Npp Delegates!!!
- Puerto Rican Against Puerto Rican....
- Formal Education In Ghana; The Root Of Stealing/corruption....
- On #dumsormuststop And The Way Forward
- Don't Twist The Facts My Dear Political Power Seekers
- What An Ec!
- Primitiveness & Ignorance
- Ec Should Stop The Crap
- Peaceful Dumsor Vigil
- Let Fairness Prevail
- Education: Tale Of Diminished Returns
- Corruption's New Frontier
- Sad, Heartbreaking!
- Adb: Intrigues, Self-interests
- Are We Prepared For The Rains?
- Beyond The Apology
- Yvonne Nelson’s Submissions On Dumsor Is Multi-faceted: Good & Bad
- Smart Invectives
- The Worst, People Who Scam Others Who Have Already Been Scammed.
- Haruna Iddrisu Fan Deflates Murtala Muhammed
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Unpaid Bgms Workers
- An Open Letter To Dr. Donkor
- Ucf On Institute Of Economic Affairs
- An Open Letter To The President. Restore The Allowance Of Teacher Trainees!
- Open Letter To His Excellency President John Dramani Mahama
- Letter To Npp
- Letter To My Father
- Gyeeda Bill Commendation, Congratulations And Suggestions/appeal
- Grace Adowa Imo A Ghanaian / American Radio Host Has Been Robbed And Strand
- Open Letter To Ashanti Regional Minister
- Letter To The President Of Republic Of Ghana-the Jail Break At Sekondi Cent
- A Letter To The President
- An Open Letter To Hon Hannah Tetteh
They Are Selling Records Of African History: Who Cares?Friday, May 22, 2015
The auction house Dorotheum in Vienna has issued a catalogue announcing a forthcoming auction of cultural artefacts from Africa, Asia and Oceania on 26 May 2015. (1) Among the many African items to be sold are pieces of Nok (Nigeria), Komaland (Ghana) and many other interesting pieces. The impressive array of African artefacts once again confirms t ...
Africa On A Perpetual Misconception Of PovertyFriday, May 22, 2015
When I look at Africa many questions come to mind, many times I have asked myself what would happen if Dr Kwame Nkrumah and Patrice Lumumba were to rise up and see what is happening, many times I have asked myself what would happen if Nelson Madiba Mandela were to rise up and see what is happening, because what they will be confronted with is an Af ...
The ‘dead goat’ President and the crisis of civil society demonstrations in GhanaFriday, May 22, 2015
Public protest lends itself to a last resort vote of feet and placards when all else fails to prevail on powers that be in disputes or negotiations with underdog masses for improved conditions or a change of public policy direction. Spontaneous or organised, it has been the trump card of syndical movements across the world and provides a desirable ...
Navigating the Realms of Thinking & FaithFriday, May 22, 2015
Until Africans develop the exceptional skill of navigating the tightrope of right thinking and right faith, we will never see real progress. It is quite essential that I map out the audience I intend to tackle or address in this piece of writing. This is important because while an essay may be available to all, it may not be necessarily aimed at ...
The Crown BiteThursday, May 21, 2015
This paper seek is to create a room for thinking aloud and providing a new pathway for future voting, if only we seek for positive economic development that establishes an enabling environment for industrial growth in Ghana. I think for a while, leadership and management position as an office has been misapplied in our political ecosystem of Gha ...
Staging Coups for Self-Re-election is a Baseless Assumption: Replying to Mutahi Ngunyi's tweet.Thursday, May 21, 2015
On 14th May 2015, the Kenyan political scientist turned to be political provocateur, Mutahi Ngunyi, tweeted a very otiose and frivolous aphorism full of intellectual bias and dishonesty. The content of the tweet is: ”Nkrunziza staged a coup against HIMSELF. The idea was to avoid Elections. Use the Coup to RE-ELECT himself. This is what Sal ...
Barrack Obama, the leading light in transparencyThursday, May 21, 2015
[B]To citizens and leaders the world over, a leading light in transparency and accountability has been discovered. Not many people would believe this from the leader of one of the largest economies of the world. But Mr. Barrack Obama the current president of the United States of America a descendant of a Kenyan man has had his savings account and o ...
What An EC!Thursday, May 21, 2015
[B]For a few days the Electoral Commission (EC) abused its independence status. It disregarded the good counsel of political parties and Ghanaians to halt the process of voter transfers and the upgrading of the voter register, including other machinations we might never be privy to.[/B] For a condemned voter register lacking any deference to be ...
Ghana Needs A Coup D’etat To Put In Place A Better ConstitutionSunday, May 17, 2015
I am sure many people who come across this caption will gross over it and dismis ...read more »
Are Ghanaians Barbaric?Monday, May 18, 2015
Let me apologise for the title and assure readers that I have no intention to in ...read more »
Re: Amoako Baah Demands Expulsion Of Arthur KennedyFriday, May 15, 2015
[B]My attention has been drawn to media reports on the above. [/B] [B]Accordi ...read more »
Elite Brainwashing, The Last Stage Of Mental SlaverySunday, May 17, 2015
In 1980, when I was younger about 8 years old, I went visiting a family friend b ...read more »
A Letter To My Car Owner – Your 19 Year Old Daughter Amazes MeMonday, May 18, 2015
Dear Sir, I am sorry I have to use this means to talk to you though I make my ...read more »
Ken Agyapong's Apology Is Dead On TargetMonday, May 18, 2015
[B]He may have sensed that he was going to be my next subject. I am, of course, ...read more »