- Divide And Rule; Western 'democracy' In Africa
- Supreme Court Betrayed Martin Amidu: On Woyome And Attorney-general
- Before Election Results Are, Pink Sheets Is
- Google's Buying Waze Reveals Insider Secrets Of The 2016 Presidential Elect
- The Contradictory Dr. Mchypocrite
- Building A Better Ghana: Should Pregnant Women In Teacher Training Schools
- At The Churchill Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Mahama Meets His Waterloo In London
- Kill The Neequaye-tettehs Like Mosquitoes
- Insight: So Many Consumers, Too Many Obvious Analytics?
- Pseudo Act Or Rehersal.... A Corporate Message
- Weak Bone With Heavy Feather... A Leadership Message
- Fire On The Mountain, Fire Down Below… Fire Everywhere!!
- Is Anybody Taking The Heat For The Victims Of Tb Joshua?
- Bad Leadership- Part One
- Bravo Mr Amidu, Thank You Justices
- African Youths Demand Involvement In Governance
- Youth Unemployment In Africa:a Ticking Time Bomb Or An Opportunity? Leaders
- Scandal Of Tax Dodging Continues At Expense Of World’s Hungry—g8 Leaders Mu
- Political Parties Must Pursue 'alternative Development Agenda' For Ghana
- Mme Ravalomanana: We Must Protect Our Land To Safeguard Our Future
- What Does Dame Jonathan Want From Rivers State?
- It Stinks!! Auditor-general's Report On Electricity Companies
- Fathers' Day Paradox
- A Tale Of Two Regents In Dagbon As Government Sits On The Fence
- The Nigerian Governors Forum: A Road Not Taken
- Crack Whip On Corrupt Officials Now
- Inside The Metro Mass Transit Company
- Let's Prevent These Disturbing Fires
- Wishing All Bece Students Good Luck!
- Bece Exams Begins
- Of Our Ports And Revenue Losses Government Must Act Now!
- Inter-ministerial Task Force On Plundering Spree?
- Private Sector Whistleblowers Get Protection
- The Drug Episode
- What A National Disgrace?
- Hitting The Ground Fumbling
- Calling The Utilities Regulator
- Save Weija Dam Now
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Of Security Concern, Boko Haram And Boarder Control
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- President Mahama & Ndc Must Give Women The Chance
- President Mahama Did Not Address Exploitation By Developed Countries
- Imani Counter-rejoinder To Minerals Commission Statement On Mining Regulati
- No Child Left Behing ? No Soldier Left Behind? Yes! Then Why Must A Ghanaia
- Prophet T B Joshua Denies Election Prophecy Rumours
- “israel Can Never Be Humanitarian!” - Kwesi Pratt, Jnr.
- Open Letter To Ghana's Finance Minister
- An Open Letter To Mr. Bruce Wrobel: The Ceo Of Herakles Farms.
- My Letter To The President Of The Republic Of Ghana.
- An Open Letter To The President Of Ghana
- The Courtroom Syndrome
- An Open Letter To The Federal Republic Of Germany: Africa Is Not A Country
- Odododiodioo University: On The Issue Of Contempt Of Court; A Letter To My
- Open Letter To President John Dramani Mahama
- One Man Protest Against Dum-so-dum-so
- Calling On All To Sacrifice For Our Nation!
- Why Can’t The Politicians Get It?
- The Fate Of Ghana
- State Of The Nation
Is Anybody Taking The Heat For The Victims Of TB Joshua?Tuesday, June 18, 2013
If I am a comedian without any concept of political correctness, the SCOAN tragedy would have been a fertile field for crack comic punch lines. With my unorthodox views about the so-called contemporary men of God, I am tempted to take a swipe at the victims to tickle my readers. But, to go for the jugular at their expense is poor taste. Besides ...
Supreme Court Betrayed Martin Amidu: On Woyome And Attorney-GeneralTuesday, June 18, 2013
On Friday the Supreme Court of Ghana granted some of the reliefs sought by Mr. Martin Amidu in his quest to retrieve for the State some monies paid out to cronies of the government cloaked as 'judgment debts.' The Supreme Court while upholding a considerable number of the reliefs he sought, declined jurisdiction on some others, referred others ...
Before Election Results Are, Pink Sheets IsTuesday, June 18, 2013
Citizen Vigilante had his day in court. Citizen Vigilante won his day in court. Martin Amidu took his case against Waterville and Woyome, and in no uncertain terms, the Supreme Court gave its ruling and clawed back $47 million. Even though they deferred to the lower courts to decide on Woyome, they fired a critical salvo against lawyers in the ca ...
Bad Leadership- Part OneTuesday, June 18, 2013
In crisis, people want to know what leadership is. However, what does leadership mean? What a leader does and how leadership task is done differ from pure management. Opinions regarding the requisite qualities and attitudes of leaders are many and diverse, but some common themes rhyme through them (James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner). Remember ...
Google's Buying Waze Reveals Insider Secrets Of The 2016 Presidential ElectionTuesday, June 18, 2013
Google's acquisition of Waze hints at decisive digital technology shifts for the next presidential election. At about the same time the RNC has hired a young new Chief Technology Officer, Andy Barkett, from Facebook. Why does Waze matter? For those just returned from the ISS, Waze, which crowdsources mapping, is a big breakthrough. It is goin ...
Bravo Mr Amidu, Thank You JusticesTuesday, June 18, 2013
The congress people who have been heaping abuses on Mr. Martin Amidu, former Attorney-General and Minister of Justice and our Justices of Peace must be squirming. The NDC corrupt architects of fear and panic must be feeling that feel. The NDC chairman had proposed many ways for getting rid of judges. Now we know there is a way to take back ...
The Contradictory Dr. McHypocriteTuesday, June 18, 2013
I finally mustered the intestinal fortitude, as it were, to read and digest the epistolary pabulum composed and "openly" dispatched by the South Carolinian-based Dr. McHypocrite to Mr. Jake Obetsebi-Lamptey, chairman of Ghana's main opposition New Patriotic Party (NPP). As a resident, or perhaps even a naturalized citizen, here in the United States ...
Building A Better Ghana: Should Pregnant Women In Teacher Training Schools Be Suspended?Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Should pregnant women in teacher training schoolsmostly adultsreally be disallowed to write (final) exams or even suspended from schools? This was my first reaction after reading the media report which stated that the principal of the Saint Monica's College of Education in Asante Mampong has strongly justified why some pregnant teacher trainees in ...
Supreme Court of Ghana Betrayed Martin AmiduSunday, June 16, 2013
Yesterday the Supreme Court granted some of the reliefs sought by Mr. Martin Ami ...read more »
Atuguba’s Pink Sheets Are Just 9,857Wednesday, June 12, 2013
The KPMG, the accounting firm contracted by the Supreme Court to count the pink ...read more »
Is Addison Sleeping During Cross-Examination?Wednesday, June 12, 2013
I must admit that Mr Philip Addison, lead counsel for the petitioners in the on- ...read more »
Have the Supreme Court Judges also Joined President Mahama in London?Saturday, June 15, 2013
Rumours are rife on the London-based Ghanaian (radio) airwaves that some of the ...read more »
The Greatest Fraud of the Century.Friday, June 14, 2013
The outcome of the December, 2012 Presidential Election has taught me a lot of l ...read more »
Tony Lithur’s Robe, What Is Wrong With It?Thursday, June 13, 2013
Viewers may have observed that ever since the Supreme Court case of the NPP bega ...read more »