- With The Chraj And Co., Our Democracy Remains Doomed Unless…
- Building World Peace, Locally
- Politics Of Npp In Kumbungu Constituency - Part I
- Email Tricksters Gave Me Two Lives, Stranded In Dubai While Free In Ac
- Away From Obama, Samia Yaba Nkrumah!
- Fat Chance, Pastor Owusu-bempah!
- Rumours Rekindle Hope In Kumawu Ankaase Royals
- Is Kwabena Agyepong Disappointing The Memory Of…?
- Wife Abusers But Great Fathers Lose Children To Others
- What Sort Of Democracy Is This, Ghana?
- If The Lord God Almighty Is Good And Sovereign, Why Is There So Much Evil I
- Impunity Of Public Officials Causing Ghana’s Slow Development
- The Cash, The Jet And Pastor Ayo Oristsejafor
- Call For Climate Action
- Call For Climate Action Part 2
- Call For Climate Action Part 1.
- Why Advanced Countries Should Help Fight Ghana's Corruption.
- Akpabio’s Era And The Reality In Oro Nation
- My Npp Brethren
- Synagogue: Business Owners Bemoan Drop In Patronage
- Prosecute Tb Joshua
- Udom Emmanuel; Phases In Akwa Ibom State Governance.
- Nkrumah's Birthday – How He Braved Demeaning Stories – His Correct Birthday
- Why Pr Agencies Should Never Mark Their Own Homework
- The Filthy Rich State Of Ghana
- What Happens When We Grow Old?
- Sparing The Other Slum
- No Honour For A Hero
- The Bad Story Again
- Not Surprising
- The Npp’s Internal Strife: We Know The Problem And The Solution Too
- What Professionalism Gja, Nmc?
- Mendacious Figures
- Phony Honorary Degrees
- Exciting Yet Worrisome
- Another Faux Pas
- No Value For Money
- Testing The Law
- Parents' Nightmare
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- An Open Letter To Ex-president Rawlings
- Rejoinder Against The “united Cadres’ Front (ucf)” ‘endorsing’ Nana Konadu
- Letter To The President- Is This The Better Ghana Promised Us?
- Ohenenana's Weekly Letter To The President
- The Plan Of The African Republic And The New African Cities
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
Call For Climate Action Part 1.Sunday, September 21, 2014
“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed”- Mahatma Ghandi. The world keeps increasing in population and demand for resources keeps increasing; the thought of this should be enough to inspire the attitude of conservation and ‘ecocentricism’ among individuals. However, world leaders are being economically incli ...
WHY ADVANCED COUNTRIES SHOULD HELP FIGHT GHANA'S CORRUPTION.Sunday, September 21, 2014
The Akan proverb literally translates as, 'An adult who looks on unconcerned for children to consume snake meat would themselves be counted among snake-eaters.' If this adult would help prepare the snake meat, then they obviously will be the first to be counted. The advanced countries by all standards are the big brothers of the African and ot ...
Building World Peace, LocallySunday, September 21, 2014
The condition of mutually enforcing bottom-up social development movements and enabling top-down laws, policies and treaties, assist ever more people and groups in coming-together to achieve the change they seek. It should be clear that if peace is to exist among humanity it is reflected in local circumstances and local conditions. After all, we ...
Politics of NPP in Kumbungu Constituency - part ISunday, September 21, 2014
Arguably, Kumbungu Constituency has been one of the world banks of NDC since the Fourth Republic. There are many reasons attributable to this. Firstly, His Excellency, Ex- Prez Jerry John Rawlings' PNDC that metamorphosed into NDC gave a strong anchor to the strength of the NDC in the Kumbungu Constituency. The popular cadre front was very instr ...
Email Tricksters gave me two lives, stranded in Dubai while free in AccraSunday, September 21, 2014
Through the machinations of tricksters or “electronic robbers” that are desperate to gain access to easy money, I was made to live a double life. I was portrayed as someone who travelled from Accra to far away Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. At the same time those who are familiar with my movements knew that I was in Ghana precisely in Accra mi ...
An Open Letter to Ex-President RawlingsSunday, September 21, 2014
Dear Ex-President Rawlings, it appears the Revolution you championed has run amok with a vicious rampaging rage of corruption. The people have been impoverished instead of being showered with prosperity. To put an end to this calamity, I am appealing to you as a "fellow traveller" to do your utmost to ask Mahama to step down and give way for ...
Away From Obama, Samia Yaba Nkrumah!Sunday, September 21, 2014
Ms. Samia Yaba Nkrumah, one of the several known daughters of Ghana's first president, Mr. Kwame Nkrumah, can keep fooling herself with endless yarns of urban myths about her father's having singularly championed the glorious cause of Ghana's sovereignty from British colonial rule when "every Ghanaian believed the country's struggle for independenc ...
Fat Chance, Pastor Owusu-Bempah!Sunday, September 21, 2014
When I saw the sensational banner headline of "Owusu-Bempah Declares Castro Dead" MyJoyOnline.com 8/8/14), I couldn't help but wonder whether the Rev. Isaac Owusu-Bempah had just been appointed Ghana's newest Inspector-General of Police (IGP) by President John Dramani Mahama. And if so, I further wondered just what the possible motive might be. And ...
Arrest T.B. Joshua for negligence-57 dead, 131 injured-Questions he must answer!Tuesday, September 16, 2014
In 2011, James Ray, a self professed Guru was found guilty of negligence. Mr. Ra ...read more »
Twum-Boafo Is Simply A Big, Fat Idiot And A Bully!Sunday, September 14, 2014
[B]You would think that as the years have gone by and his stubbly mustache and p ...read more »
Who Is The Liar? Addo Kufuor Or Hilda Addo?Thursday, September 18, 2014
[B] I listened to Dr Kwame Addo-Kufour, former Minister of Defense and brother o ...read more »
Prosecute TB JoshuaSaturday, September 20, 2014
[B]This writer is insane and must be arrested together with TB Joshua to explain ...read more »
The Vulgar Escapades Of Prez Mahama’s MayorSunday, September 14, 2014
[B]It is increasingly becoming evident every day that the mayor of Accra, Mr Oko ...read more »
Choose Akufo-Addo Over Mahama In 2016; He Would Never Deceive YouWednesday, September 17, 2014
[B]My writing of this article is more or less a rejoinder to an article publishe ...read more »