- Terrorism: Analysing The N76 Billion Cctv Scam
- Kwadwo Mpiani Hurts Kufuor's Cause, Really!
- The Sun Will Shine Again!
- Ghana And Iran Secret Trade In Gold Might Breach Sanctions As Money-launder
- When Propaganda Represents Governance In Nigeria
- Nigeria Conference: Open Letter To Niger Delta Delegates
- Until Ghanaians Walk The Talk, Just Forget It!
- Has Fear Gripped Akufo-addo’s Camp Already?
- Beating The Air: Ghana’s Weak Fight Against Corruption
- France Rules Algeria
- The Political And Economic Dilemma Of Africa’s Development; Lesson Drawing
- Blaming Boko Haram On The Army & Jonathan
- Epa Banku And Okro Soup
- When And How, I Do Not Know. But All I Know Is: ‘ghana Will Surely Work Aga
- Ibrahim Babangida And Buhari…confess Your Part In Boko Haram
- The Morning After The Congress (part 1)
- Chiropractic Manipulation For Single Spine Pain Policy
- Is Ghana Really Hospitable To Foreigners?
- Re: 2015: Akpabio's Chicaneries: Against The Culture Of Falsehood
- My Advice To Alan Kyeremanteng—don’t Build Your Campaign Around Lies
- Kalu, His Mouthy And Unending Harangues ...
- The Anatomy And Physiology Of Depression
- The Rut: When Your Faith Becomes Bigger Than God’s
- End Of Debate: Let Marijuana Remain Illegal
- A Leader Mixes Truth With Grace To Gain More Followers
- Getting Widowhood Rites And Fgm Practice Abolished In The Upper East Region
- Let Us Sign Up Now
- Sustain Campaign Against Illegal Speed Humps
- The Bankswitch Judgment Debt: The Gov’t Is Being Economical With The Truth
- Carry On Police
- Stop Paying Lip Service To Tourism
- Modernghana Wishes Cherished Readers Happy And Memorable Easter
- That We May Not Perish
- Reflecting On Significance Of Easter
- An Oak Has Fallen
- Motorbike Riders Must Respect Law
- Enforce Ban On Used Refrigerators
- Much Friction About Nothing
- All Was Well
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
- An Open Letter To Sir John
- From Argentina Letter To Cardinal Turkson
- My Jumia Experience
- Exam Candidates Must Put A Stop To Cheating
- …to My Mp!!
- Letter To Mrs Theodosia Okoh
- Peace Be Unto Ghana
Ibrahim Babangida And Buhari…Confess Your Part In Boko HaramWednesday, April 23, 2014
[B]How long will Ibrahim babagida,Mohammed Buhari and others carry out the great pretence claiming they have nothing with Boko Haram while those confessing say they are part of the sponsors? Countless Boko Haram members have confessed, yet they keep denying.[/B] I sometimes wonder the hold of Satan on man's heart that even knowing that death ...
Let Us Sign Up NowWednesday, April 23, 2014
We have heard and observed all the ranting regarding the heated subject of the Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) and wish to join in the debate. Our decision has been informed by our total commitment to the Ghana First agenda which we expect other Ghanaians to follow, regardless of so-called ideological inclinations which appear to be drivin ...
Terrorism: Analysing The N76 Billion CCTV ScamWednesday, April 23, 2014
[B]Spending considerable amount of time to read the 406-page book which I classify as a major thriller on terrorism in Africa titled; 'The World's most dangerous place; inside the outlaw state of Somalia' authored by the British Journalist Mr. James Ferguson and also as I watched with considerable trepidation a video of the leader of the dreaded ar ...
Kwadwo Mpiani Hurts Kufuor's Cause, Really!Wednesday, April 23, 2014
[B]That former President John Agyekum (Kofi Diawuo) Kufuor has carved a remarkable niche for himself in the pantheon of Ghanaian leaders and heroes cannot be gainsaid. Still, as the Chief-of-Staff for unarguably the most dynamic and progressive premier of Ghana's Fourth Republic, Mr. Mpiani made himself quite a bit notorious and downright obnoxious ...
The Sun Will Shine Again!Wednesday, April 23, 2014
[I]"The terrible storm raged unabated for many days, blotting out the sun and the stars, until at last all hope was gone." "As the darkness gave way to the early morning light..." Acts 27: 20, 33[/I] I am thoroughly being blessed by these messages on the prophetic intervention. My faith and courage are really being enhanced. The word of God i ...
Chiropractic manipulation for Single Spine Pain PolicyWednesday, April 23, 2014
[B](GNA Feature by Francis Ameyibor)[/B] Accra, April 23, GNA Manipulation of the cervical spine or neck region is a common technique utilized by doctors of chiropractic for patients complaining of neck, upper back and shoulder/arm pain as well as headaches. Similar to the treatment for many conditions affecting the low back, chiropractic is cons ...
Is Ghana Really Hospitable To Foreigners?Wednesday, April 23, 2014
As for Ghana, foreigners come here and maltreat us in our own land because of our legendary hospitality whilst natives of this country are maltreated when they go to other countries. The above statement and other derivatives with synonymous contents are common refrains in Ghana. I was a firm believer and proponent of such statements until r ...
Re: 2015: Akpabio's Chicaneries: Against The Culture Of FalsehoodWednesday, April 23, 2014
[B]It's with great apathy, that I read the utter balderdash written by Mmekabasi Akpabio, whom I have chosen to excuse, not because of his low level of knowledge of the imperatives of town hall meetings in a democracy, but for his exhibition of uncontrolled frustration, in trying to justify evil. But as Criss Jami wrote:[/B] "Like crying wolf, ...
Akuffo caused his own defeat in 2008 and 2012Saturday, April 19, 2014
[B]Akufo Addo, the two time presidential candidate of NPP, after leading and cau ...read more »
Why President Obama Will Not Visit NigeriaSunday, April 20, 2014
[B]Barrack Hussein Obama is not only the leader of the most powerful nation on e ...read more »
Is President Mahama Corrupt?Monday, April 21, 2014
[B]There is a huge perception in the Ghanaian public domain that President Maham ...read more »
Did Nana Akufo-Addo Stab Jake in the Back?Friday, April 18, 2014
The NPP National Executive Election contest is over, done and dusted until after ...read more »
Kwame Nkrumah—The CIA Connection (Part 1)Sunday, April 20, 2014
[B]“The time has come for Africa to stand up and fight with one voice the attemp ...read more »
6 Years After Resigning, Alan Remains Disruptive, Disloyal And Uncommitted To The NPPThursday, April 17, 2014
[B]Exactly 6 years ago, one of the biggest political blunders unfolded before ou ...read more »