- This Innovative Approach Toward “energy” Generation Is What Ghana Needs
- Is Dcop Kofi Boakye Pinching The Npp Too Much?
- My View On Being Busy
- The Fear And Panic Of Ghamro Audit Report
- It Is A Tired Old Debate
- African American Liberation And The Struggle For Socialism
- Kumawu & Other Stools Can Break Away From Asanteman
- Jonathan Or Buhari. (part 2)
- Just How Gullible Can Some Women Be?
- We Shall Never Immunize Our Children: Superstitious Africans Vows.
- Everyday Jesus Is The Answer To Africa's Problems
- Right Or Wise Decision?...hr Must Know From Cheetah
- Open Letter To Lady Julia
- Super Eagles No Show At Equatorial Guinea- Shouldn’t The Manager Be Paying
- Obama And Cameron, Com'on – All We Need Is Fromm
- Our Demonic Libation Must Stop – It's Full Of Ungodly Rituals -let's Appoin
- Are We Realy Living In A Seriouse Country?
- Are We Suffering From Spastic Shudder?
- Down The Memory Lane, 2
- Western Education- Not A Sacrilege
- Falling Crude Oil Prices Globally: The Main Triggers
- The Kkd In Every Man
- Ghana Under The Mahama Government: So Far So Very Bad!
- Dumsor: Unity In Darkness
- Facing The Harmattan
- When Goodluck Turns To Badluck
- On The Okadas Again
- The Peace Council Squirms
- Stopping The Nss Ghosts
- Redefine Election Parameters
- Ghosts At Controller
- Is It About Ghana Or Npp? Cja Men Of Principles, Indeed!
- Ssnit, The Hfc Deal
- Costly Inferno
- Npp Should Not Bury The Issues In The Gutter With Ndc
- Undeserving Plaudits
- 39 Years Ago…
- Let’s Heed Nduom’s Advice
- Gfa, We Don’t Need Another Brazil!
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- Letter To The President Of Republic Of Ghana-the Jail Break At Sekondi Cent
- A Letter To The President
- An Open Letter To Hon Hannah Tetteh
- Unmeer To Open Office In Mali Immediately
- Open Letter To Prof. Mike Ocquaye
- A Letter To My Eva.
- An Open Letter To Ex-president Rawlings
- Rejoinder Against The “united Cadres’ Front (ucf)” ‘endorsing’ Nana Konadu
- Letter To The President- Is This The Better Ghana Promised Us?
- Ohenenana's Weekly Letter To The President
- The Plan Of The African Republic And The New African Cities
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
Super Eagles No Show At Equatorial Guinea- Shouldn’t The Manager Be Paying The Price?Sunday, January 25, 2015
The 2015 AFCON- perhaps the biggest sport event in Africa- is alive and some sensational football is been dished out to the world on the current state of African football. Today, Sunday 25th January, the final group games commences before the knockout stage. And one thing that is obvious so far is that there is no more minions in African football, ...
Kumawu & Other Stools Can Break Away from AsantemanSunday, January 25, 2015
A bit of history narration will help explain the points I shall be putting across. Once, there was an Asante Kingdom (Ashanti Confederacy) formed out of different Akan states coming together to become a formidable state with a common goal of interest to all member states. This quest of theirs was necessitated by the wars in those days where single ...
Obama and Cameron, com'on – All We Need is FrommSunday, January 25, 2015
Where is the love? Could we get it from Fromm with wisdom 60 years after? As luck would have it, David Cameron has become Barack Obama’s proper ‘bro’. To be fair-minded, let us start thinking about this alleged brotherly love by not being distracted by speculative journalism in the hands of which Britain’s Prime Minister looks like a college boy ...
Jonathan or Buhari. (Part 2)Sunday, January 25, 2015
Contrary to the mirth some later day revisionists peddle around these days, Buhari was very active in the coup that ousted the Shagari democratic government. In fact, Ebenezer Babatope wrote an article back in 1982 in the Sunday Tribune where he alerted politicians and the nation to “beware of the gangly officer” after Buhari gave a speech in Kano ...
We Shall Never Immunize Our Children: Superstitious Africans Vows.Sunday, January 25, 2015
Uganda Government is on a national wide campaign of immunizing the Children against deadly diseases, but the nationals have opted never to take their children to ‘Grave’ and this has brought a rift between the Ministry workers and the communities. The people of Uganda especially the peasants in the villages vowed never to take their children f ...
Everyday Jesus Is The Answer To Africa's ProblemsSunday, January 25, 2015
Opposition is the fuel that fires the spirit of an undaunted writer. This is my blazing belief. Every time I take my quill, sorry, bend over my keyboard to give corporeal form to the agitating thoughts that surge furiously in the grey matter of my brain; I do so as an act of transparent conscience, selfless devotion, and sedulous response to a t ...
Open Letter To Lady JuliaSaturday, January 24, 2015
Dear Lady Julia, I understand you are the lovely and highly educated wife of Asantehene Otumfuo Osei Tutu II. I can only imagine how worried you are seeing and hearing the daily castigations of your husband by not only the Ashantis, his very subjects, but also, the other tribes. Have you ever sat down a minute to think about why he is constan ...
Vienna World Museum Is ShrinkingSaturday, January 24, 2015
[B]According to reports in the Austrian media, the World Museum, Vienna, will be giving up some 700 sq .m. of its space of 4600 sq.m for a House of History that is to be established in the Hofburg, the imperial palace where the World Museum has been since 1928.[/B] This surprising decision was made by the Minister for Culture but is apparently a ...
DL'S "Y3ntie Obia" VIDEO SHOCKING REVELATION.Monday, January 19, 2015
The famous "Y3ntie Obia" track by DL didn't only introduce Ghanaians to great hi ...read more »
Nana Akufo-Addo Can Never Lead Ghana. Period!Monday, January 19, 2015
[B]There are three groups of people who know the man Nana Akufo-Addo. There are ...read more »
Open Letter To Lady JuliaSaturday, January 24, 2015
Dear Lady Julia, I understand you are the lovely and highly educated wife of ...read more »
Heavily Armed Soldiers & Police Arrest People, Ransack Homes & Destroy Properties In KumawuThursday, January 22, 2015
[B]Heavily armed soldiers and police have descended on Kumawu today, 22 January ...read more »
The Hidden Mischievous Agenda Of Police Commander Kofi Boakye About Kumawu Is Unearthed!Wednesday, January 21, 2015
[B]To start with, I am glad to announce to the entire nation and the whole world ...read more »
Kumawu Under Police Siege On Orders By Asantehene & President MahamaThursday, January 22, 2015
[B]Today, Thursday 22 January 2015, Kumawu Akwamuhemaa, a friend of Kumawuhemaa ...read more »