- Letter To Kojo Oppong Nkrumah
- What Rationalisation Actually Mean
- Mourning A Great Man (atta Mills): My First Coup Detat Experience
- Fighting Corruption With A Dining Hall Prefect? (part 2)
- Open Letter To President Mahama
- Essentials Of Successful Life - Have A Crystal Clear Plan
- Essentials Of Successful Life - Navigate Day By Day
- Fighting Corruption With A Dining Hall Prefect?
- The Ghana National Flag
- The Kaberuka Economic Theory: Gdp Is Not Food On The Table
- Mr. Chissano Has A Point, But...
- The Ghana Judiciary Sucks!
- Are High Filing Fees Not Genesis Of Corruption In Politics?
- Pat Utomi And Igbo Nationalism
- Pentecostals And Charismatics -they Can Be Called Penteco-charismatics -any
- Ndc And Mahama Stop Disgracing Sefwis. Enough Is Enough!
- In Two Words We Can Defeat Poverty: One Is ‘women’, The Other Is ….’
- Delay In Disbursement Of District Assemblies' Common Fund A Bane
- Salutary Lessons From Djibouti Terror Case
- Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, Did The Npp Win 2012 Elections Or Not?? Asks Npp Activ
- General Muhammadu Buhari’s Shadow Over Ghana
- How Black Can We Be In Our Minds?
- Knust Lecturers Must Resign To Campaign For Nana!
- Breaking The Deadlock: Five Ways To Become An Effective Negotiator
- Ganga Responds To President Obama: The Rastaman’s Case For Ganja……a Divine
- Are Made In Ghana Goods Available On The Market?
- Toothless Lion
- Nhis Conundrum
- Fleecing Foreign Students
- Diplomatic Propaganda
- Of Amorphousness And Stinking Hubris
- Jinxed Campus Connect
- Callous Bedlam!
- Political Police Or Bni?
- Human Rights Abused!
- See Who Is Talking!
- Choosing Ec Chairman
- Chauvinism Gone Haywire
- Why Rational Thinking Ghanaians Can’t Be Excited About The Imf Bail-out
- The Worst, People Who Scam Others Who Have Already Been Scammed.
- Haruna Iddrisu Fan Deflates Murtala Muhammed
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- An Open Letter To The President. Restore The Allowance Of Teacher Trainees!
- Open Letter To His Excellency President John Dramani Mahama
- Letter To Npp
- Letter To My Father
- Gyeeda Bill Commendation, Congratulations And Suggestions/appeal
- Grace Adowa Imo A Ghanaian / American Radio Host Has Been Robbed And Strand
- Open Letter To Ashanti Regional Minister
- Letter To The President Of Republic Of Ghana-the Jail Break At Sekondi Cent
- A Letter To The President
- An Open Letter To Hon Hannah Tetteh
- Unmeer To Open Office In Mali Immediately
- Open Letter To Prof. Mike Ocquaye
- A Letter To My Eva.
Fighting Corruption With A Dining Hall Prefect? (Part 2)Sunday, April 26, 2015
This is actually not part two of the earlier column that I wrote about the appointment of Mr. Kwabena Mintah-Akandoh as Deputy Minister of Natural Resources. I had intended to make this portion the conclusion of my first column, but felt it would have unnecessarily detracted from the rhetorical coherence of the first column. And then, having discar ...
Open letter to president MahamaSunday, April 26, 2015
I write to thank you for the wonderful work that you are embarking across the whole country. Electrification,schools,road networks and many others are what majority of Ghanaians are witnessing under your able leadership. You have surprised many especially the opposition party and it's alleys for your stand against corruption and still they can& ...
Fighting Corruption With A Dining Hall Prefect?Saturday, April 25, 2015
As of this writing, President John Dramani Mahama was being widely reported by the Ghanaian media to be warning that he could not fight corruption all by himself, and that he literally needed all hands on deck. The problem here is that scarcely a couple of weeks ago, one of the President's own deputy ministerial appointees, Mr. Murtala Mohammed ...
The Ghana National FlagSaturday, April 25, 2015
As a teenage pan-africanist, I seek to pay tribute to the late Theodosia Salome Okoh, the designer of the national flag of Ghana. This national heroine has left an indelible mark on the hearts of Ghanaians through her design of the national flag which has a symbolic meaning in the life of Ghana! And the tragic loss of this historical figure sends a ...
The Kaberuka Economic Theory: GDP is Not Food on the TableSaturday, April 25, 2015
[B]By the way, why has no Ghanaian put his name forward as a possible candidate to replace Donald Kaberuka, the outgoing President of the African Development Bank? I thought we have some quality professionals here who would do very well on the job. The NPP’s Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia could do a great job as the next President of the ADB. We have h ...
Mr. Chissano Has A Point, But...Saturday, April 25, 2015
I wish I had been present in Ghana and to have attended the African Leadership Lecture, instituted by the University of Development Studies (UDS), at which the former president of Mozambique, Mr. Joaquin Chissano, was the main presenter and guest-of-honor. Following the brutal assassination of President Samora Machel, by the deliberate downing of h ...
The Ghana Judiciary Sucks!Saturday, April 25, 2015
The integrity of the Ghana judiciary is on a downward trajectory. For the past several years, many a Ghanaian has had nothing good to say about the Ghana judiciary but mostly bad things. There may just be a handful among the judges that can be said to be men and women of integrity, all the rest are purely bad nuts. They are corrupt. They are unprof ...
Are High Filing Fees Not Genesis Of Corruption In Politics?Saturday, April 25, 2015
As important as election to select representatives are in Democratic governance, must this selection be that expensive as if nothing else matter? 1. If a person A, is popular and the most suitable among a selection for a position, and conversely the opponent B is that incompetent, how much advert is necessary to promote them A, and who should th ...
Apostle Dr. Safo Kantanka Outdoors 30 Cars: Government Support NeededTuesday, April 21, 2015
[B] Apostle Safo the genius, inventor and the star of Africa has broken new grou ...read more »
EXCLUSIVE WORLD PROPHECY: David Cameron Will Not Return As Britain’s Prime Minister But Edward Samuel Miliband Will Become The New Prime Minister Of Great Britain On Thursday May 7, 2015.Tuesday, April 21, 2015
[B]There is something funny about the way politics is played in Great Britain. B ...read more »
Nana Addo Overcomes “All-Die-Be-Die”Sunday, April 19, 2015
[B]Last week, the NPP Presidential candidate, Hon. Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, ...read more »
On South Africa: Shocked But Not SurprisedSunday, April 19, 2015
While a student at City College of the City University of New York (CCNY of CUNY ...read more »
Funny President MahamaSunday, April 19, 2015
I hope Mr. Mahama does not really intend to follow up on his State-of-the-Nation ...read more »
Akatsi Demonstrates Against A “ghost”Sunday, April 19, 2015
On the 17[SUP]th[/SUP] of April, 2015, a huge drama occurred at the Akatsi Colle ...read more »