- Is Democratic Imperialism The Answer (2)?
- Ghana's Educational System In Perspective: Personal Opinions Ratiocination,
- Re: The Pdp Of Imo And 2015
- Ferguson Aftermath Exposes U.s. Police Brutality, Racism Worldwide
- Having Nothing, Yet Possessing Everything, Anita
- Saving The Sinking Educational System In Ghana
- Nana Akufo Addo Crosses The First Hurdle!
- Mr. Agyapong, Get This Loud And Clear: The People Have Spoken!
- Can An Italian Maritime Museum Help Repatriate Looted Cameroonian Artefacts
- Launch Of The Much Anticipated Poems: "i Sing Of Nkrumah" & "before 1957"
- Power, Policy And Progress - A Commentary On Ghana’s Political Leadership
- Open Letter To Alan Kyeremateng!
- The 21st Century Dressing
- Towards Peace, Stability And Prosperity
- Disbanding The Jtf In The North-east Was A Grave Mistake
- Police Cells, Prisons And Ebola
- Down Memory Lane
- Celebrating Twenty-eight Percent
- China’s Second Continent: How A Million Migrants Are Building A New Empire
- On My Humble Mind : Super Delegates Voting Today- Nana Akufo - Addo's Win T
- I Will Be Surprised If Nana Akufo-addo.......
- Kwesi Amissah Arthur A Vice President Jm Can Trust -compliment And Not Comp
- What Happened To Ghana?
- Christians' Main Worship Day -should It Be On Sundays Or Saturdays -why Sun
- What Is To Be Done About The Ebola Emergency In West Africa?
- Women Must Show Love And Respect To Each Other
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- Rejoinder Against The “united Cadres’ Front (ucf)” ‘endorsing’ Nana Konadu
- Letter To The President- Is This The Better Ghana Promised Us?
- Ohenenana's Weekly Letter To The President
- The Plan Of The African Republic And The New African Cities
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
- An Open Letter To Sir John
Re: The PDP Of Imo And 2015Tuesday, September 02, 2014
[B]On the 30th of August 2014 , I read an article ‘‘the PDP of Imo and 2015’’ written by Dr Samson Nzeribe. In that article Samson explained that PDP in Imo State aims to win the 2015 Governorship elections here in Imo and lead the Government. That for it to happen, the Party must first unite as one group, with one common goal. That when the party ...
Having Nothing, Yet Possessing Everything, AnitaTuesday, September 02, 2014
[B]Our dear Anita, I am addressing this letter to you because I know that it is you who will hold the key to triumph over the challenges that have recently raised their ugly heads in your family and in your ministry. I am convinced that even if you don’t read this letter directly from me, some of the numerous members of Christ Embassy across th ...
Towards Peace, Stability And ProsperityMonday, September 01, 2014
[B]The story of the three Billy goats gruff is very intriguing. It tells how three Billy goats craftily crossed a troll's bridge leading to his untimely death. In this story, the three Billy goats were hungry and wanted to crossover to a greener posture on the other side of the field. Between the Billy goats and the greener posture laid a bridge, u ...
Saving The Sinking Educational System In GhanaMonday, September 01, 2014
[B]Most Ghanaians were keyed up when President John Dramani Mahama pledged to continue with the 7 Year Development plan of Dr Kwame Nkrumah which was re-designed as “Vision 2020” by former Presidents Rawlings and Mills. The vision 2020 document focuses on education, agriculture and rural development by reducing poverty by the year 2020. [/B]Addi ...
Nana Akufo Addo Crosses The First Hurdle!Monday, September 01, 2014
[B]Praise be to God for making it possible for Nana Akufo Addo to emerge the ultimate victor in the NPP Super Delegate’s Congress held on Sunday, 31st August 2014. I thank God on behalf of Nana Akufo Addo, the entire NPP grand family, all discerning Ghanaians and all the suffering poor Ghanaian masses clamouring for a change in government from NDC ...
Mr. Agyapong, Get This Loud And Clear: The People Have Spoken!Monday, September 01, 2014
[B]They went into Sunday's New Patriotic Party Super-Delegates' Congress vowing to cause an electoral Tsunami. In the end, they barely managed to create the proverbial storm in a teacup. And so it ought to be clear to headquarters Kyerematen shills like Mr. Kwabena Agyapong, my Prempeh College classmate and General-Secretary of the New Patriotic Pa ...
Launch Of The Much Anticipated Poems: "I Sing Of Nkrumah" & "Before 1957"Monday, September 01, 2014
[B]LAUNCH OF THE MUCH ANTICIPATED POEMS: "I sing of Nkrumah" & "Before 1957"...All dedicated to the memory of Dr. Kwame Nkrumah and Pan-Africanism[/B] In September this year, poetically yours, "The Village Thinker" will officially launch the much anticipated favourite poems dedicated solely to the memory of Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah, "I SING OF ...
POWER, POLICY AND PROGRESS - A COMMENTARY ON GHANA’S POLITICAL LEADERSHIPMonday, September 01, 2014
While plying the motorway on the Accra-Tema side of traffic one Monday morning, I flipped through radio channels searching for inspiration in order to change the texture of what was clearly threatening to be a morning of blues and stone-cold lethargy. Many things had happened leading to the week ending August 22nd 2014 that had power to evoke a spe ...
On My Humble Mind Today: Let Us Tell The Real Story Of Akufo AddoTuesday, August 26, 2014
[I](This was written and published first on 29th December 2013).[/I] [B]It i ...read more »
US Urged To Arrest President Goodluck Jonathan For Organized Terrorism, GenocideFriday, August 29, 2014
[B]This interview of Hon. Farouk Adamu Aliyu is a most important document in Nig ...read more »
This Is Wrong - “It’s Alan’s Turn – Let’s Give Him A Chance”Tuesday, August 26, 2014
[B]I chanced upon another unprofessional and empty article captioned “It’s Alan’ ...read more »
How Many SHS Graduates In Ghana Can Work With Their 2014 WASSCE Results?Tuesday, August 26, 2014
[B]After causing the partial fear and panic to Ghanaians with the number of our ...read more »
Re: NDC Looking To Replace Mahama As Flagbearer?Wednesday, August 27, 2014
[B]Without mincing words, I find this to be absolute political nonsense: it just ...read more »
Wontumi Is Becoming A Thorn In Our Flesh, Let’s Take Him SeriousThursday, August 28, 2014
[B]After the “Ya Y3 d3n” demonstration that rocked the garden city of Kumasi, I ...read more »