- Expensive Shit-bombing Politics 5
- My Late-morning Response To The Idiot-of-irmo, South Carolina, On The Monti
- Meet Gordon Dogbe: A 20-year-old Social Entrepreneur, And The Brains Behind
- Putting On The Whole Armour Of God
- Wiyaala Is The Next Big International Act To Emerge From Ghana 2
- Defining A Leadership Succession Plan: Muslims Take A Giant Step In Ghana
- Rejoinder: “the Supreme Court And Muntie” By Dr. Arthur Kennedy
- I Dare President Mahama To Invoke Article 72 To Free The Trio Incarcerated
- “i Hate Ewes, I Don’t Like The Northerners, The Gas Fight ……. Don’t Marry A
- Is The Supreme Court Seeking Revenge Or Administering Justice?
- Prof. Kwaku Asare Takes The Cheapest Route On Montie Gang’s Conviction
- Violence Is Your Family Name, Ndc
- This Madness Called Post-utme!
- Dr. Bawumia To Vote In His House
- The Role Of The Youth In Promoting Peace Before, During And After The Elect
- If Ghana Was An Animal Farm, The Rawlingses Will Be 'the Pig Family'
- If You Do Not Like A Law, Campaign For Its Abolition!
- Overcoming Sickle Cell Disease
- Behold The Ooni Of Ife
- Balancing Free Speech With Reasonable Responsibility
- The Action Of Deceased Cop Should Cause Us To Cringe
- The Resurrection Of Dumsor
- The Scares Of A Junior Ghanaian Police Officer And His / Her Job
- Elections 2016 And The Attitude Of Some Personnel Of The Ghana Police Servi
- 4 Personal Traits To Develop To Be Successful In Business
- The Plight Of Fulanis In Ghana
- The Cat Out Of The Bag
- Ec Has A Responsibility To Hold Peaceful Election
- The Import Of The Supreme Court Verdict…
- Avoidable Bloodshed
- Season Of Carnage
- Gov’t Must Protect Legally Licensed Mining Companies
- Failed Reality Check
- Can Ghanaians Trust The Ndc Government?
- Crazy, Unimaginable!
- The Ottoman Delight
- Laughing Last
- Ghana’s Premier League Standard Is Rising
- Where Is They Honour, Jerry John Rawlings?
- Re: Npp Usa Insists Mark Woyongo Must Be Sacked
- The Worst, People Who Scam Others Who Have Already Been Scammed.
- Haruna Iddrisu Fan Deflates Murtala Muhammed
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- Letter To The President: The Police Are Dying Whilst All Stakeholders Are L
- Open Letter To Most Reverend Samuel Asante-antwi, A Perfect Contradiction O
- Open Letter To Mr. Abdul Malik Kweku Baako
- De Simone Writes To The Chronicle
- Bearded Okoe Writes To The Chronicle
- Scrapping Of Agriculture Science As A Subject From The Junior High School
- Open Letter To President Mohama
- Open Letter To Ministry Of Education, Ministry Of Food And Agriculture, Min
- Letter Of Commendation To The Ministry Of Gender Children And Social Protec
- Letter To President John Draman Mahama On Nss Allowances
- Letter To The Isis
- Begging My Beloved From Afar: An Open Letter To President Paul Kagame
- A Letter To Agyeiwaa
The Role Of The Youth In Promoting Peace Before, During And After The electionsSaturday, July 30, 2016
[B]Elections are a fundamental tenet of democracy. For periodic elections are held in any truly democratic country. And the Republic of Ghana, come December 7, will conduct its 7th general elections under its 4th republic. Political pundits and even the electorates deem the forthcoming elections an extremely delicate exercise.[/B] Why? The NPP h ...
My Late-Morning Response To The Idiot-Of-Irmo, South Carolina, On The Montie Three VerdictSaturday, July 30, 2016
[B]This is where the Idiot-of-Irmo, South Carolina, got his focus wrong on the condign sentencing of the so-called Montie Three to 4 months’ imprisonment by the Supreme Court of Ghana. These days, we hear he resides in California, and so we need to update our addressing of the man in consonance with his new domiciliary; which is why not very ...
Meet Gordon Dogbe: A 20-Year-Old Social Entrepreneur, And The Brains Behind Daring Exploits Of Startup GhSaturday, July 30, 2016
[B]My senior sister, Amanda Buah, three days ago sent me a screenshot of Gordon Dogbe on the KSM Show, because she thought I would be really impressed and inspired. So I quickly Googled his name and later got in touch with him to seek his permission to feature him on my blog.[/B] In fact, I am mesmerised by the daring exploits of Startup Gh, whi ...
Putting On The Whole Armour Of GodSaturday, July 30, 2016
[B]Beneath is currently being shared on the Facebook group 'BE A DISCIPLE OF JESUS CHRIST'[/B] [B]QUOTE: 'Disciples; I am impressed upon by God to change the topic I was going to share onto the one above.[/B] I was devastated by what I heard when I went to a Christian event yesterday, in case some of you were there as it has al ...
If Ghana Was An Animal Farm, The Rawlingses Will Be 'The Pig Family'Saturday, July 30, 2016
[B]Everyone knows – or think they know – all about George Orwel's allegory called the 'Animal farm'. Well, for those who do not know, I will give you an idea so that you can situate Ghana into the animal farm and understand why the Rawlings family epitomizes the Pigs on the animal farm called Ghana![/B] The allegory refle ...
If You Do Not Like A Law, Campaign For Its Abolition!Saturday, July 30, 2016
Ghana is not the only country in the world in which the law of contempt is detested in some quarters. This is because wherever that law exists, it can be misused to shut journalists up when they stumble upon news whose publication could cause embarrassment to some people. The prosecution authorities in some countries take the trouble to inform t ...
Overcoming Sickle Cell DiseaseSaturday, July 30, 2016
When four-year-old Mildred Adubea Frempong collapsed, her parents became alarmed. Not knowing what might have happened to their third child who was healthy a few minutes before the blackout, Mr and Mrs Ansong Frempong rushed Mildred to the Tetteh Quarshie Hospital. It was upon reaching the hospital that their worst fears were confirmed. Two d ...
Behold The Ooni Of IfeSaturday, July 30, 2016
Pre-colonial kingdoms in West Africa included Ife, Oyo, Ashanti and Dahomey. All of them were blessed with elaborate systems of governance: the colonialists upon their arrival here were compelled to review their impressions about these places if they expected to see a bunch of primitive people living on trees with no systems of governance. The Y ...
Dr Kwadwo Afari Gyan Of The Electoral Commission Cheapened theAcquisition of Ghanaian NationalityMonday, July 25, 2016
[B]It is really sad that for dirty politicking and the sake of seeking to acquir ...read more »
Dumelor, Montie Fm Trio: Terrorism Won't Be ToleratedWednesday, July 27, 2016
[B]President John Dramani Mahama recently admitted that the NDC was born out of ...read more »
Rejoinder: “The Supreme Court And Muntie” By Dr. Arthur KennedyFriday, July 29, 2016
[B]In his article published on the prestigious Ghanaweb.com on July 29, 2016, th ...read more »
The Restoration Of The Nurses Training Allowances, My TakeThursday, July 28, 2016
[B]There is a saying in my local, dialect that 'you don't remove the la ...read more »
President Mahama Was Right, "Your Biological Brother Might Turn Out Not To Be Your Real Brother"Wednesday, July 27, 2016
[B]President Mahama is reported to have said in Mampruli, “Ka bin dogi imi ...read more »
I Dare President Mahama to Invoke Article 72 To Free The Trio Incarcerated Montie FM ContemnorsFriday, July 29, 2016
[B]I have read some of the views expressed by certain Ghanaians for and against ...read more »