- Western (american And European) Guinea “pigism” And The Collaboration Of Af
- The Afcon 2015 Debate: Gfa Is Missing In Action?
- 'understanding And Defeating Resurgent Fascism'
- Libya: Three Long Years Later
- Never Again! (1)
- Time Is Running Out For mahama
- Seriously, Alan K. Would Have Been Difficult To Beat In 2016
- Why Current Strike Action By Ghana's Labour Unions Is Justified
- An Open Letter To The Chief Justice
- Asiedu-nketia In Panic Mode
- Anti Graft War: Cso Stakeholders Back Poca, Mla …insist On Full Autonomy Fo
- Uganda Islamic Museum And Research Center Launched
- All About 'good' Of You And Me...a Hr Message
- Chinedu Orji And Fake Politicians
- Ten Sins Of Ghana's E.c.g. That P.u.r.c. Should Check
- Corruption As A Violation Of Our Socio-economic Rights
- The Giant Step Towards 2016
- Travellers Heed Advice About Blood Clots During Air Travel
- Was The Article "did Airtel Ghana Do Its Homework On Trace Music Star?” A C
- Ghana Has Gone Mad Again
- The Ndc, A Party In Crisis
- Ebola Warfare And The Conspiracy Theories
- Pension Funds Administration And The Magic Of A Woman
- Europe–the Letzte Mensch Or Übermensch, The New Byzantium Or Declining Rome
- Who Leads Delta State In 2015?
- 2015 Elections: Equity And Gender Issues
- That Is The Spirit!
- Congrats Npp
- A Leader Does Not Allow Himself To Be Poisoned By Bitterness
- Voice Of Unity At Last
- Afoko, Agyepong Will Be Dealt With After Akufo-addo’s Victory—sir John
- Godspeed Npp!
- There Is Hope
- New Anti-graft Frontier
- Humiliating Ordeal
- Jinxed Debt-to-gdp Ratio
- Cooked Figures Again?
- Pursuing The Uniformed Miscreants
- Ataa Ayi's Deceitful Ministry
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- An Open Letter To Ex-president Rawlings
- Rejoinder Against The “united Cadres’ Front (ucf)” ‘endorsing’ Nana Konadu
- Letter To The President- Is This The Better Ghana Promised Us?
- Ohenenana's Weekly Letter To The President
- The Plan Of The African Republic And The New African Cities
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
The AFCON 2015 Debate: GFA Is Missing In Action?Wednesday, October 22, 2014
[B]Ironically, ever since the clueless Minister of Youth & Sports Mr. Ayariga made his infamous statement that “Ghana is ready to host the AFCON 2015” despite the menacing threat of Ebola virus, the Nyantakyi-led Ghana FA has been conspicuously silent. As we have witnessed so far, many well-intentioned Ghanaians have come out swinging against the i ...
That Is The Spirit!Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Nana Akufo-Addo in a chat with Alan Kyerematen at his residence yesterda y Yesterday Alan Kwadwo Kyerematen who also responds to Alan Cash, took an important step when he paid a courtesy call on the man with whom he vied for the most coveted position in the New Patriotic Party (NPP). The trip to the residence of Nana Akufo-Addo at Nima, Acc ...
Ten Sins Of Ghana's E.C.G. That P.U.R.C. Should CheckWednesday, October 22, 2014
[B]Seeing its position as indispensable, in high demand, and having a monopoly in Ghana, the ECG customer relations almost border on sinfulness needing absolution so that the increasing demand for electricity in our cyber age will not suffer. They include:[/B] 1. The banding of tariffs to make consumers pay higher price the more they consume; so ...
Libya: Three Long Years LaterWednesday, October 22, 2014
[B]"The objective of the war is not to make UNITA win a war, but to devastate Angola and make the people lead wretched lives." (TIME, August 10, 1987. p.33) On July 28, 2014, the mouthpiece of British imperialism, the BBC, assembled some Talkheads to discuss the tragic situation in Libya.[/B] According to these ‘experts,’ Western intervention ha ...
Never Again! (1)Wednesday, October 22, 2014
[B]"The LORD says, 'I will give you back what you lost to the striping locusts, the cutting locusts, the swarming locusts, and the hopping locusts... Never again will my people be disgraced like this. Then you will know that I am here among my people of Israel and that I alone am the LORD your God. My People will never again be disgraced like this. ...
Corruption As A Violation Of Our Socio-Economic RightsWednesday, October 22, 2014
[B]Introduction The relationship between corruption and human rights is only beginning to be seriously examined in recent times. But a large part of the prevailing discussion on corruption tends to emphasize on its economic consequences, ignoring one of its most negative effects-the impact it has on human rights. Transparency International a ...
Time Is Running Out For MahamaWednesday, October 22, 2014
[B]It is almost six years since the NDC came to power. They promised, among other things, a decrease in petrol prices, better electricity system, improvement in sanitation, roads and infrastructure and a promise to continue and even improve the national health insurance and the school feeding programme which they encapsulated in what became known a ...
Seriously, Alan K. Would Have Been Difficult To Beat In 2016Wednesday, October 22, 2014
[B]As you read this article as a Ghanaian, I want you to open your mind and follow the analysis and facts carefully and make an informed decision. Don’t close your mind and be stupid like Sir John, Gabby OtchereDarko, Chairman Wontumi and many others who refuse to find out the real reasons why the NPP lost the Presidential elections in both 2008 an ...
A Ghanaian High Court Judge Does William AtugubaSaturday, October 18, 2014
[B]A Kumasi-based Human Rights High Court Judge has done Atuguba. He has repeate ...read more »
A Graduate’s Romantic Letter To President MahamaMonday, October 20, 2014
[B]Dear President Mahama, This letter is not from one of your “detractors” or t ...read more »
Asantehene Is The Most Powerful And Famous King In GhanaFriday, October 17, 2014
[B]There is nobody in our present Ghana who is as powerful and famous as the Asa ...read more »
TB Joshua TRAGEDY: Oritsejafor CAN President Jonathan and USA Behind?Saturday, October 18, 2014
To some extent, we at TB Joshua Fans UK have conducted serious investigative jou ...read more »
Ebola: Taking Risk Or Taking ResponsibilityFriday, October 17, 2014
[B]Several months have passed since the outbreak of the Ebola virus in West Afri ...read more »
Why Ghanaian Men Will Be Negatively Affected By Prostate Cancer?Tuesday, October 21, 2014
[B]Prostate cancer is not an equal opportunity disease. In fact, black men are a ...read more »