- The Running Mate Debate In The Ndc Is Unproductive
- Of Fashion And Of African Identity: The Paradox Of Cultural Capital.
- Good Roads Bad, Bad Roads Good!
- Kofi Dubai Activates Operation Opanagate
- The Paul Ryan House Puts A Big Down Payment On The New Republican Prosperit
- Biafra Is A Challenge, Not A Solution
- Open Letter To Dr Arthur Kobina Kennedy
- The Plight Of The Cocoa Farmer
- Dr. Arthur Kennedy Is Founder, Elder And Leader Of Npp – Not By Any Definit
- Good For You, Cry Baby Amaliba
- Sharia And State Commercialization Of Islam In Northern Nigeria
- Political Parties Must Act To Avoid Unrest In 2016
- Raising Capital: No More Excuses
- Christian Funerals -white Dresses In Churches: Unbiblical, Wrong -official
- Jumia Scams Nigerians On Black Friday As Nigerians Plan To Avenge...
- Engage The Youth; Alao Urges Buhari
- The Glo Factor...
- A Modern Day Slave
- Language Agenda: Knowledge Above Certificate
- Why The Head Of Local Government Service, Dr. Callistus Mahama Must Be Sack
- Uneasy Lies The Head That Wears A Crown
- The Overselling Of God
- You Can Be The Ultimate Winner In The Vodafone #yeetwikor Promotion! Here's
- "a Cautious Advice To All Npp Members"
- Anas Had Worked In Vain
- Journalese, Legalese And Shakespeare: How Much Of These Shall We Eat?
- Re: Npp Usa Insists Mark Woyongo Must Be Sacked
- The Worst, People Who Scam Others Who Have Already Been Scammed.
- Haruna Iddrisu Fan Deflates Murtala Muhammed
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- Letter To President John Draman Mahama On Nss Allowances
- Letter To The Isis
- Begging My Beloved From Afar: An Open Letter To President Paul Kagame
- A Letter To Agyeiwaa
- A Letter To My Ex: It Was A Mixed Feeling Moment At Your Wedding.
- Letter To My Right Hand Man: I Am Now A Feminist
- Open Letter To The Good People Of Ghana
- Chris Atim’s Resignation Letter
- 3 Paragraphs And A Conclusion- Aphrodisiacs
- Open Letter To The Electoral Commission To Disqualify Richard Djan From Con
- To The Elderly With Love; An Open Letter The Elderly
- Letter To The Npp Campaign Team At Talensi
- A Letter To The Ec Boss
Good Roads Bad, Bad Roads Good!Saturday, November 28, 2015
K1: EI KOO, have you heard about the new knowledge the John Mahama government has imported into Ghana? K2: New knowledge? Imported? Do they know how to import? Then why haven’t they imported expertise to solve dumsor? But they have ordered barges from Turkey to solve dumsor? When are the barges showing up? Ok, ok ...
Christian Funerals -White Dresses In Churches: Unbiblical, Wrong -Officials Of Catholic And Christian Councils Must Respond To ThisSaturday, November 28, 2015
It is most unfortunate that some Christian pastors are misleading their churches to worship or do things against the practices or tenets of the Bible. The latest of such abominations is the wearing of white dresses – white cloths, white shirts and trousers, white smock over grey trousers etc. – into churches, especially for the Sunday M ...
Dumsor PropagandaSaturday, November 28, 2015
A few days ago Ghanaians had the displeasure of reading the written exchanges between the Power Ministry and the Ghana Gas Company. Each of them sought to distance itself from the current increased dumsor in the country but in the event, sent an important message to Ghanaians – confusion in the management of power in the country. Hon KT ...
Biafra Is A Challenge, Not A SolutionSaturday, November 28, 2015
The current agitation for the unconditional release of the director of Radio Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and the resuscitation of the Biafra nation became more intense after Kanu was arrested during his visit to Nigeria from the UK about a month ago. Before then, the Nigerian government had nothing to worry about a rather distantly located &ldquo ...
Jumia Scams Nigerians On Black Friday As Nigerians Plan To Avenge...Saturday, November 28, 2015
[B]Jumia created a fake Black Friday and confused Nigerians that 90% of N155k is N150k and For this scam that Jumia has played Nigerians.[/B] Nigerians plan to order loads of heavy stuffs today and will not even answer their call when they arrive? Jumia trends on twitter on this. ...
Open Letter to Dr Arthur Kobina KennedySaturday, November 28, 2015
Dear Dr Kennedy, I have been reading your published expressions about NPP and certain personalities in the party, especially the flagbearer of the party, Nana Akufo Addo, with great concern. You claim to love the party but the way you put across your emotional views suggests differently to me. It is said, “Action speaks louder than words”, ho ...
Engage the Youth; Alao Urges BuhariSaturday, November 28, 2015
Idris Alao Ibrahim, President, Students’ Union, University of Ilorin has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to incorporate the Nigerian Youth in his administration’s programs as part of his campaign promise in the last general election. AFIS ODEYEMI (400-LEVEL HISTORY), UNILORIN, Reports. The Nigeria youth constitutes a larger perc ...
The Plight Of The Cocoa FarmerSaturday, November 28, 2015
I dedicate this heartfelt article to the 'Educated Cocoa Farmer (ECF)' who happens to be my programme mate here in the University of Cape Coast. This enlightened cocoa farmer-cum-undergraduate relentlessly vents his anger on the government for turning a blind eye to the plight of the ordinary cocoa farmer. That is why yours truly decided ...
The Unprofessionalism of Ghana Police is Very Shocking - Watch theVideoThursday, November 26, 2015
Ghana police is riddled with graft, bribery and corruption. For that almost ever ...read more »
Ndc Rejects President MahamaMonday, November 23, 2015
President Mahama got 5,500 NDC delegates [B]REJECTING[/B] him in the Eastern Reg ...read more »
After NDC Presidential Primary; some key lessons for NPPSunday, November 22, 2015
NPP pioneered the concept of opening up its electoral college to include ordinar ...read more »
Anas Had Worked In VainThursday, November 26, 2015
[B]It seems we live in a country where justice only means a word to the poor ...read more »
Cape Coast Police Why?Saturday, November 21, 2015
The alleged murder of a certain Papa Mensah by some cops in Cape Coast, the Cent ...read more »
Black-Belts & Bloated RegistersMonday, November 23, 2015
The mayhem which eclipsed the National Democratic Congress (NDC) primaries acros ...read more »