- The Nature Of The Aids Pandemic In Africa’s Workplace
- The Canonization Of “saint Mandela”
- Number One Public Health Scare In Ghana Today: Fake Drugs On The Market!
- Jude Agbaso, Efcc And Imo State
- Chameleon Versus Head Louse....which Leadership Quality Is Yours..a Hr Mess
- African Dictators Have Learnt Nothing From The Madiba File
- Arkaah Was Not A Successful Politician!
- Political Tolerance Is Beautiful
- Health Alert: Beware Of Expired Goods At Christmas
- Ghana: Discordant Notes In High Places
- Debunked: The Harold Smith Nigeria Census Lies
- Invoking “asantehene Great Oath” Saved Kumawu From Bloodbath
- Celebrating Hearts Of Lions, A Decade Of Premier League Football
- Exit Of An African, But Also A World Icon
- My Candid View On The Falling Standards Of Basic Education In The Jirapa Di
- Red Alert! Grave Looters Strike At Aburi Presby Cemetery
- Merban Reloaded
- The Man Nelson Mandela: Valuable Lessons From The Life Of Nelson Mandela
- Nelson Mandela Is An Ancestor
- Madiba - The Noblest African Of Them All
- Mandela Taught A Continent To Forgive -mahama
- Economics And Its Impact On Determining The Dominance Of A Country
- The Ndc And The Judiciary: A History Of Hate (3)
- Had Mandela Been A Ghanaian…
- Mandela's Death: The Departure Of The Soul Of Africa?
- Ekiti 2014: No Option Other Than Zoning
- Editorial…the Sudden Rush To Scrap Winner-takes-all
- Good Work, United Front Party
- Farewell, The Madiba … What Role For Winnie
- The Merchant Bank Brouhaha: Where Is President Mahama??
- Ghana's Latest Corruption Perception Ranking
- Let's Go For The Maximum Possible …
- The Eco, More Pipe Dream Than Reality …
- Terrorism Financing - Bog Dozing On Duty?
- The Merchant Bank Sale (3): Bog-ssnit Lies Exposed!
- The President John Dramani Mahama, Are These Claims True?
- The Church And Galloping Corruption
- Tekper’s Budget Turns Npp Into A Laughing Stock
- Catholic Bishops Survey Of Corruption In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Of Security Concern, Boko Haram And Boarder Control
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- President Mahama & Ndc Must Give Women The Chance
- President Mahama Did Not Address Exploitation By Developed Countries
- Imani Counter-rejoinder To Minerals Commission Statement On Mining Regulati
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
- An Open Letter To Sir John
- From Argentina Letter To Cardinal Turkson
- My Jumia Experience
- Exam Candidates Must Put A Stop To Cheating
- …to My Mp!!
- Letter To Mrs Theodosia Okoh
- Peace Be Unto Ghana
- Ylp's Open Letter To Minister Of Interior - Kwesi Ahwoi
- A Letter To President Mahama
- Re: Open Letter To The President-establishment Of The Mental Health Authori
- Fidelity Bank Treats Me Like A King
- Open Letter To Ghana's Finance Minister
The Canonization Of “Saint Mandela”Wednesday, December 11, 2013
[B]The feared thing has happened. Mandela is no more. The crushed world is understandably mourning him. He is the only African man that has truly united the whole world in grief. He is respected by both opponents and proponents, idolized by all leaders and esteemed by their followers. Tata Madiba, is truly the true son of Africa. The media the worl ...
Number One Public Health Scare In Ghana Today: Fake Drugs On The Market!Wednesday, December 11, 2013
[B]One of the major public health scares in Ghana today is the flooding of the pharmaceutical market with fake medicine which the Food and Drugs Board seems to have no answer. In Ghana today simply taking a pill to cure an illness can be suicidal. The case of Tobinco is a stark reminder of this seemingly incurable greed that is ailing our country. ...
Jude Agbaso, EFCC And Imo StateWednesday, December 11, 2013
[B]In 2011 Jude Agbaso, a young man was made deputy governor of Imo state via the political connection of his elder brother Martin Agbaso . Jude had no idea about governance. He knew nothing about politics . He had never held or managed a public office. Those who foisted him on Ndi-Imo painted him as a credible face. We were told that he was ...
Chameleon versus head louse....which leadership quality is yours..a HR messageWednesday, December 11, 2013
[B]It is said that the colour of an adult head louse will be as same as the colour of the hair of the person it resides. It means, they have not evolved with any definite or distinctive colour of their own that they can change according to the changes in its ecosystem like chameleon, sea anemone or octopus. That is how most animals have evolved. ...
African Dictators Have Learnt Nothing From The Madiba FileWednesday, December 11, 2013
World leaders gathered at a sports stadium in Johannesburg yesterday, to eulogise the memory of Nelson Mandela, in my opinion, the greatest human being who ever lived. The BBC African Service voted our own Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah, who led Ghana to independence in 1957 and virtually lit the torch for liberation struggle throughout Africa, as the ...
Arkaah Was Not A Successful Politician!Wednesday, December 11, 2013
[B]Dr. Kwesi Jonah's desperate call for the country's two major political parties to form a coalition government for the development of the country is grossly misplaced. And so I don't see how any progressively minded critic and/or citizen could support this apparently jaded and utterly confused Legon political scientist (See "Ghana Is In Trouble.. ...
Political Tolerance Is BeautifulWednesday, December 11, 2013
[B]Anchor men and women editing various newspapers, electronic and online media got busy over the weekend sourcing best news to feed their readers and listeners on Tuesday. [/B] Really, Tuesday December 10, 2013 was a sad day for the whole world as it will go down in history as the day a great memorial service was held to mourn the passing ...
Health Alert: Beware Of Expired Goods At ChristmasWednesday, December 11, 2013
[B]It’s yet another festive season and so many products related to Christmas is out there on the market,ranging from soft drinks,biscuits,alcoholic s,cakes and others both expired and unexpired ones.When it’s Christmas some traders who are bent on making their life time money desperately from innocent buyers stock the market with expired products ...
JJ Rawlings: In Ghana “I WILL BE REMEMBERED AS MANDELA”Saturday, December 07, 2013
Many have called for African Leaders to emulate Mandela, and move quickly to fre ...read more »
Why are the NPP people now afraid of Justice Apau?Monday, December 09, 2013
Monday, December 9, 2013 Folks, the NPP people are really scared that their h ...read more »
Pres. Mahama Should Ignore K. T. HammondWednesday, December 04, 2013
[B]The New Patriotic Party's Member of Parliament for Adansi-Asokwa, Mr. K. T. H ...read more »
Art Thou Sane, Oh J.J. Rawlings?Tuesday, December 10, 2013
[B]I am persuaded former President Rawlings hails from another planet other than ...read more »
Leave Ibraihim Mahama Alone!!Wednesday, December 04, 2013
[B]Mr Ibraihim the owner of Engineers & Planners represents a Ghanaian business ...read more »
Pirated Textiles In Our Markets—Lets Stop Harassing The Market Mummies And Find Out The Real CausesSaturday, December 07, 2013
[B]Government’s order for the immediate suspension of activities of anti piracy ...read more »