- Do Unto Others As Madiba Did Unto You
- Iran Will Become A Nuclear Power, Unless…
- K.t. Hammond Was Right To Bark At Dr Kunbuor
- Gmo, Abu Sakara, And The Cpp
- Government, Judiciary Must Apologise To Otumfuo, Asanteman
- Art Thou Sane, Oh J.j. Rawlings?
- Embers Of The Society
- Sunset At Seashore (a Flash Fiction)
- Maps & Compasses
- My Madiba Moment—part 5
- Mandela And Nigeria
- Ghana Needs A Fraud Prevention Month Campaign
- The Passing Of President Nelson Mandela
- My Candid View On The Falling Standards Of Basic Education In The Jirapa Di
- Red Alert! Grave Looters Strike At Aburi Presby Cemetery
- Merban Reloaded
- The Man Nelson Mandela: Valuable Lessons From The Life Of Nelson Mandela
- Nelson Mandela Is An Ancestor
- Madiba - The Noblest African Of Them All
- Mandela Taught A Continent To Forgive -mahama
- Economics And Its Impact On Determining The Dominance Of A Country
- The Ndc And The Judiciary: A History Of Hate (3)
- Had Mandela Been A Ghanaian…
- Mandela's Death: The Departure Of The Soul Of Africa?
- Ekiti 2014: No Option Other Than Zoning
- No One Dinka Sub-section Is Better Than Others
- Good Work, United Front Party
- Farewell, The Madiba … What Role For Winnie
- The Merchant Bank Brouhaha: Where Is President Mahama??
- Ghana's Latest Corruption Perception Ranking
- Let's Go For The Maximum Possible …
- The Eco, More Pipe Dream Than Reality …
- Terrorism Financing - Bog Dozing On Duty?
- The Merchant Bank Sale (3): Bog-ssnit Lies Exposed!
- The President John Dramani Mahama, Are These Claims True?
- The Church And Galloping Corruption
- Tekper’s Budget Turns Npp Into A Laughing Stock
- Catholic Bishops Survey Of Corruption In Ghana
- Sir John Draws Guidelines For His Own Election?
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Of Security Concern, Boko Haram And Boarder Control
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- President Mahama & Ndc Must Give Women The Chance
- President Mahama Did Not Address Exploitation By Developed Countries
- Imani Counter-rejoinder To Minerals Commission Statement On Mining Regulati
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
- An Open Letter To Sir John
- From Argentina Letter To Cardinal Turkson
- My Jumia Experience
- Exam Candidates Must Put A Stop To Cheating
- …to My Mp!!
- Letter To Mrs Theodosia Okoh
- Peace Be Unto Ghana
- Ylp's Open Letter To Minister Of Interior - Kwesi Ahwoi
- A Letter To President Mahama
- Re: Open Letter To The President-establishment Of The Mental Health Authori
- Fidelity Bank Treats Me Like A King
- Open Letter To Ghana's Finance Minister
My Candid View On The Falling Standards Of Basic Education In The Jirapa DistrictTuesday, December 10, 2013
[B]Jirapa district used to be one of the leading districts in the Upper West Region in terms of the performance of candidates in the BECE. Parents use not to worry because they were not compelled to struggle to get admission into senior high schools for their wards. JHS graduate got admissions straight away into their first choice Senior High Scho ...
Iran Will Become A Nuclear Power, Unless…Tuesday, December 10, 2013
[B]In my last article I surveyed as impartially as I could the position of the various countries that might be affected by the interim deal recently forged between Iran and the P5+1 (the US, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany). In this article I venture to explain why I believe that Iran will not give up its goal to acquire nuclear weapons ...
K.T. Hammond Was Right To Bark At Dr KunbuorTuesday, December 10, 2013
[B]K. T. Hammond recently used some words that infringe parliamentary ethics against his fellow Member of Parliament, Honourable Dr Kumbour. [/B] Truly, I find it morally difficult addressing the current crop of Ghanaian politicians as Honourable and His Excellency. I personally believe they do not merit those titles accorded them just by the ...
GMO, Abu Sakara, And The CPPTuesday, December 10, 2013
[B]Even though I was sorely disappointed by the CPP’s flag-bearer during the 2012 Presidential Elections debate in Tamale, I found his overall performance relatively better than the other three candidates. Yet there was something I did not like about his politics fundamentally, because some of us were expecting more leadership from him as an agrono ...
Red Alert! Grave Looters Strike At Aburi Presby CemeteryTuesday, December 10, 2013
[AUTHOR]The Ministry of Interior, The Editor, ModernGhana Dear Sirs [/AUTHOR] [B]My fathers grave has been desecrated recently and his skeletal remains stolen from the Aburi Presbyterian cemetery. [/B]In January 2013 whilst visiting the cemetery to pay homage to my departed forbears,I noticed that a large number of the graves had been distur ...
Government, Judiciary Must Apologise To Otumfuo, AsantemanTuesday, December 10, 2013
I must say that the outcome of the recent Election petition hearing had contributed to the decline of the judiciary because the case of the petitioners could have been thrown away in the initial stages and immediately strike it out. A case of prima facie should have long been determined within four weeks. Instead, the nine Judges allowed it t ...
Art Thou Sane, Oh J.J. Rawlings?Tuesday, December 10, 2013
[B]I am persuaded former President Rawlings hails from another planet other than the planetary earth you and I, live on. He oftentimes appears to be hallucinating, seeing white as black, trees as mountains and corrupt persons as saints. [/B] How dare he claim that former President Kufuor was exceedingly more corrupt than himself and current Pr ...
My Madiba Moment—Part 5Tuesday, December 10, 2013
[B]I think what fast endeared me to the South African anti-apartheid epic narrative, more than anything else, had to do with the predictably cavalier attitude towards us, Africans, by several of the City College of New York professors. One professor, in particular, likely drove me into forcefully and radically forging a common cause with the small, ...
JJ Rawlings: In Ghana “I WILL BE REMEMBERED AS MANDELA”Saturday, December 07, 2013
Many have called for African Leaders to emulate Mandela, and move quickly to fre ...read more »
Why are the NPP people now afraid of Justice Apau?Monday, December 09, 2013
Monday, December 9, 2013 Folks, the NPP people are really scared that their h ...read more »
Pres. Mahama Should Ignore K. T. HammondWednesday, December 04, 2013
[B]The New Patriotic Party's Member of Parliament for Adansi-Asokwa, Mr. K. T. H ...read more »
Leave Ibraihim Mahama Alone!!Wednesday, December 04, 2013
[B]Mr Ibraihim the owner of Engineers & Planners represents a Ghanaian business ...read more »
Art Thou Sane, Oh J.J. Rawlings?Tuesday, December 10, 2013
[B]I am persuaded former President Rawlings hails from another planet other than ...read more »
Pirated Textiles In Our Markets—Lets Stop Harassing The Market Mummies And Find Out The Real CausesSaturday, December 07, 2013
[B]Government’s order for the immediate suspension of activities of anti piracy ...read more »