- Why You Fail Even With Effort...a Hr Message
- Ndc Will Again Win The Elections In 2016. Period!
- Is Georgette Djaba, Otiko Djaba's Subject Of Media Reference?
- Ghana’s ‘demonic’ Health Care System
- An Arrest Is Not A Conviction, Or Is It?
- Western (american And European) Guinea “pigism” And The Collaboration Of Af
- The Afcon 2015 Debate: Gfa Is Missing In Action?
- 'understanding And Defeating Resurgent Fascism'
- Libya: Three Long Years Later
- Never Again! (1)
- Time Is Running Out For mahama
- Seriously, Alan K. Would Have Been Difficult To Beat In 2016
- Why Current Strike Action By Ghana's Labour Unions Is Justified
- It's Nana All The Way
- Preventive Medicine: The Solution To Our Economic Problems
- Kalu And His Support For Jonathan
- Outrageous Temptations
- Beware Of Fraudsters!
- Chinedu Orji And Fake Politicians
- Ten Sins Of Ghana's E.c.g. That P.u.r.c. Should Check
- Corruption As A Violation Of Our Socio-economic Rights
- The Giant Step Towards 2016
- Travellers Heed Advice About Blood Clots During Air Travel
- Was The Article "did Airtel Ghana Do Its Homework On Trace Music Star?” A C
- Ghana Has Gone Mad Again
- The Ndc, A Party In Crisis
- Face-losing Machinations
- That Is The Spirit!
- Congrats Npp
- A Leader Does Not Allow Himself To Be Poisoned By Bitterness
- Voice Of Unity At Last
- Afoko, Agyepong Will Be Dealt With After Akufo-addo’s Victory—sir John
- Godspeed Npp!
- There Is Hope
- New Anti-graft Frontier
- Humiliating Ordeal
- Jinxed Debt-to-gdp Ratio
- Cooked Figures Again?
- Pursuing The Uniformed Miscreants
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Obstacles In Defending The Constitution And Fighting For Transparency
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Foreign Reserve Brouhaha; Let’s Pause And Thank Aunty Ngozi
- Ghana’s Economy Is In Dire Straits
- Kpesah Whyte Disagrees With Prez Mahama's 'three Wise Men' Projects
- An Open Letter To Ex-president Rawlings
- Rejoinder Against The “united Cadres’ Front (ucf)” ‘endorsing’ Nana Konadu
- Letter To The President- Is This The Better Ghana Promised Us?
- Ohenenana's Weekly Letter To The President
- The Plan Of The African Republic And The New African Cities
- Letter To My President
- Occupy Front Lawns Of Flagstaff House—the Police Has Been Duly Notified
- Letter In The Muddy Waters
- To H.e. The President From South America
- Open Letter To The Late Komla Dumor
- Save The Rhino
- An Open Letter To The President: Bagbin Is Underutilized-make Him A Ministe
- Disclaimer: Our Leaders Are Treating Us Like Conquered Slaves-vodec
It's Nana All The WayThursday, October 23, 2014
This is not the end, this is not even the beginning of the end, this is just perhaps the end of the beginning Winston Churchill A quitter never wins and a winner never quits Napoleon Hill 'When you win, you don't examine it very much, except to congratulate yourself, you easily and wrongly assume it has something to do with your rare ...
Why you fail even with effort...a HR messageThursday, October 23, 2014
The corporate bosses and the respective HR functions must know about one of the most useful chemical laws in reaction chemistry i.e. the law of definite proportion or law of constant proportion. The above law states that all chemical compounds are made up of elements that are same and combined together in the same proportion by mass and not by eit ...
Preventive Medicine: The Solution To Our Economic ProblemsThursday, October 23, 2014
[B]Government of Ghana and Africa as a whole expend over millions of US dollars in an attempt to eradicate, manage or cure certain ill conditions such as Malaria, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, hepatitis B, all cancers, tuberculosis, dermatitis, etc. The question is;are these aforementioned ill conditions preventable? Why did we allow them to a ...
NDC Will Again Win The Elections In 2016. Period!Thursday, October 23, 2014
[B]I know the title of this article alone will drive some people crazy but that is the truth. I am telling them the truth and I hope the truth shall set them free. [/B]At the NPP Congress in Sunyani in 1998, presidential aspirant, Nana Akufo-Addo said and I quote, “Anybody who becomes the NPP’s Presidential Candidate has already secured 30% of t ...
Is Georgette Djaba, Otiko Djaba's Subject Of Media Reference?Thursday, October 23, 2014
[B]Well, I don't exactly know what Ms. Otiko Afisa Djaba is referring to, when the firebrand National Women's Organizer of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) signs a rather terse and almost cryptic press release vehemently dissociating herself from a defamatory statement allegedly made by her "half-sister," Ms. Dede Djaba, on Amansan FM UK Radio, to the ...
Ghana’s ‘Demonic’ Health Care SystemThursday, October 23, 2014
[B]No place is safe when you are Ghanaian. Not even our churches. In July this year, one Nana Akwesi Agyemang, a supposed pastor of the Shiva Linga Church in Abdijan, was reported to have been sentenced to a 15 year term by Justice Charles Quist of the Accra Fast Track High Court for defiling eight girls, some as young as three years; who are daugh ...
Kalu And His Support For JonathanThursday, October 23, 2014
[B]The former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu is a politician and business mogul whose interests cut across national boundaries. He is a Nigerian so concerned about his country, Nigeria. How to remake Nigeria has been his concern. He has to be restless at this stage, because according to him, he might not have such strength to do all tha ...
An Arrest Is Not A Conviction, Or Is It?Thursday, October 23, 2014
[B]Among the Akan, we have a saying that "Onipa 'Mama Ho Ye Ahi," to wit: "Every illustrious/distinguished personality provokes the ire/anger of lesser souls." And so Ghana's foremost opposition leader is apt to continue courting the envy and jealousy of both his internal and external political enemies.[/B] In the latest media nuisance salvo, w ...
A Ghanaian High Court Judge Does William AtugubaSaturday, October 18, 2014
[B]A Kumasi-based Human Rights High Court Judge has done Atuguba. He has repeate ...read more »
A Graduate’s Romantic Letter To President MahamaMonday, October 20, 2014
[B]Dear President Mahama, This letter is not from one of your “detractors” or t ...read more »
Asantehene Is The Most Powerful And Famous King In GhanaFriday, October 17, 2014
[B]There is nobody in our present Ghana who is as powerful and famous as the Asa ...read more »
TB Joshua TRAGEDY: Oritsejafor CAN President Jonathan and USA Behind?Saturday, October 18, 2014
To some extent, we at TB Joshua Fans UK have conducted serious investigative jou ...read more »
Ebola: Taking Risk Or Taking ResponsibilityFriday, October 17, 2014
[B]Several months have passed since the outbreak of the Ebola virus in West Afri ...read more »
Why Ghanaian Men Will Be Negatively Affected By Prostate Cancer?Tuesday, October 21, 2014
[B]Prostate cancer is not an equal opportunity disease. In fact, black men are a ...read more »