- The Npp’s “concert Party” Shows Hit The Knust
- J.b Danquah Was Not Qualified To Lead And Govern Ghana 2
- If I Were The Chief Domestic/foreign Policy Advisor And Public Policy Analy
- Why Commit Suicide?
- What Is So "islamic" Or "christian" About Ghanaian Politics?
- Bring On A Republican Pride Movement!
- 3rd Ncce Dialogue On Parliament In Accra On Thursday April 23
- Ebola, Health Care Investment And A Plan For A West African Prosperity Netw
- Many Of Our Politicians Are Called, But Few Are Chosen!
- Until When Will Dr. Yaw Sarfo And Dcop Kofi Boakye Cease Their Evil Machina
- Ghana's System Is Condoning Alcoholism!
- The Politico-economic Climate Of Africa Needs Natural Smart Leaders To Mana
- Wa Is Becoming Attractive For Having Less Dum Sor
- Enough To All This Xenophobic Nonsense In Sa
- Political Churches
- Why Can’t Ela Be Improved?
- Salutations To Trainees Teachers And Nurses—npp
- Hope Deflated For Ghana's Hope City?
- Why! !! Why!!! Mr. President Why! !!! Ndc Government Why!!!!! Are You This
- Local Content Dream Is A Joke
- Africa, Do Not Be Tempted
- Great Comic Show From The Jesters!
- Ill-gotten Almost Everything
- Sarkodie’s Document To Politicians Intercepted And Decoded
- Development And The Gab Of Inequalities
- Autism, A Friend I Met
- Jinxed Campus Connect
- Callous Bedlam!
- Political Police Or Bni?
- Human Rights Abused!
- See Who Is Talking!
- Choosing Ec Chairman
- Chauvinism Gone Haywire
- Why Rational Thinking Ghanaians Can’t Be Excited About The Imf Bail-out
- Season Of Acid Attacks
- Gloomy Prognosis
- Jega Vs Afari-gyan
- Welcome Buhari, The Game Changer
- For The Sake Of Eve
- The Worst, People Who Scam Others Who Have Already Been Scammed.
- Haruna Iddrisu Fan Deflates Murtala Muhammed
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- An Open Letter To The President. Restore The Allowance Of Teacher Trainees!
- Open Letter To His Excellency President John Dramani Mahama
- Letter To Npp
- Letter To My Father
- Gyeeda Bill Commendation, Congratulations And Suggestions/appeal
- Grace Adowa Imo A Ghanaian / American Radio Host Has Been Robbed And Strand
- Open Letter To Ashanti Regional Minister
- Letter To The President Of Republic Of Ghana-the Jail Break At Sekondi Cent
- A Letter To The President
- An Open Letter To Hon Hannah Tetteh
- Unmeer To Open Office In Mali Immediately
- Open Letter To Prof. Mike Ocquaye
- A Letter To My Eva.
If I were the Chief Domestic/Foreign Policy Advisor and Public Policy Analyst to the President-ElectMonday, April 20, 2015
[I]'You see things; and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?'' [George Bernard Shaw] [/I] [B]I[/B]f I were the Chief Domestic/Foreign Policy Advisor and Public Policy Analyst of the President-Elect of any Afrikan nation that need not be named, I would undoubtedly, in order to have attained the positon, have had ...
Political ChurchesMonday, April 20, 2015
Judgment will surely start from the house of God. I write this article to warn Church leaders about their deeds. Why are the churches of Ghana quiet on corruption and bad leadership style of the Country? Another question is, are they corrupt themselves? We leave it to the ordinary members to judge for themselves. The churches of today can't talk ...
Why Can’t ELA Be Improved?Monday, April 20, 2015
[B]The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico can't be improved, because it is a colony of the United States (US). Some Puerto Ricans, like Alfredo Hern'ndez Mayoral, at least publically, refuses to accept it. He says that the United Nations (UN) determined in 1953 that Puerto Rico is not a colony.[/B] In order for a colony to stop being it, the colony [B] ...
Salutations To Trainees Teachers And Nurses—NPPMonday, April 20, 2015
[B]"The battle is the Lord's" says Nana Addo the hope of Ghana come 2016. As a youth patriots of NPP I wish to thank all trainees teachers and nurses for making a very wise choice to the profession chosen. The profession chosen is a noble profession which people and leaders of our dear country must worship.To be a nurse or a teacher is like to be a ...
Hope deflated for Ghana's Hope City?Monday, April 20, 2015
It began with a groundbreaking ceremony led by the president, followed by a lavish launch party at the national stadium that featured a performance by American R&B star Chris Brown. On the eve of the country's independence day in 2013, Ghanaian developers announced their plans to build a $10 billion tech hub on the outskirts of the capital. Even th ...
What Is So "Islamic" Or "Christian" About Ghanaian Politics?Monday, April 20, 2015
[B]I don't remember whose ministerial second-bananas he is. I suppose it is the Minister for Trade and Industry or some such cabinet portfolio. Not that it matters, anyhow. What matters is the fact that the couple, or so, times that I have had to carp his actions, Mr. Murtala Mohammed has come off to me as one who does not belong in our august Hous ...
Why! !! Why!!! Mr. President Why! !!! NDC Government Why!!!!! Are You This Heartless???Are You This Wicked???Monday, April 20, 2015
[B]Patients have paid for National Health Insurance yet they pay for everything at the hospital. Do you think of quality or quantity??? Despite this, you have now endorsed and officially approved that these innocent patients should pay for fuel for the generators at the hospitals. [/B] Are you this wicked??? Unemployment rate has now worsen yet ...
Bring On A Republican Pride Movement!Monday, April 20, 2015
[B][I]Republicans! To the barricades, mes enfants![/I][/B] [B][I]As The National Journal[/I] noted late last year, in an article entitled [I]It's Hard Out There For A Bay Area Conservative[/I] , ''Conservatives in Northern California 'have been beaten into submission,' says Chris Pareja, host of a weekly political television show in Silicon Vall ...
Obituary: World-Class Wrestling Legend Kofi Kingston Loses SisterThursday, April 16, 2015
[I]Atumpan News Agency[/I] [B]The death of Nana Akua Pokuaa Sarkodie-Mensah (al ...read more »
Mahama to hand over Presidency to Nana.Thursday, April 16, 2015
Who can beat him? Who can wrestle him to the ground? And who is this Icon of a m ...read more »
NDC Insults Voltarians With Another Big Deceit AgainWednesday, April 15, 2015
[B]Seriously, anyone who keeps lieing to you for favours from you doesn't actual ...read more »
Ghana: A Highly Religious And Corrupt Nation - How PossibleTuesday, April 14, 2015
I have been thinking for a while, and been wondering how come Ghana, a nation kn ...read more »
The Visible Hands Of President Mahama In Legon Student PoliticsTuesday, April 14, 2015
[B]It is sad to be told that the Gentleman called Steve Forson whose software ha ...read more »
On South Africa: Shocked But Not SurprisedSunday, April 19, 2015
While a student at City College of the City University of New York (CCNY of CUNY ...read more »