Newly appointed Ashantigold SC sporting director, Roy Arthur, says it is a great privilege for him to serve the club and has, therefore, promised to help the club achieve more successes in the coming years.
Former BA United Chief Executive Officer, Roy Arthur is joining the Miners lads as Sporting Director. Mr Seth Agyemang and Gibrine Musa have also been named the administrative manager and Operation director respectively.
The decision to announce a new management team for the Obuasi based club comes following the resignation of Mr Frederick Acheampong.
"It’s a privilege to have this opportunity to join Ashgold as the sporting director. I think it’s great,” said Arthur in a brief interview with Atinka FM.
"I’m looking forward to this new giant challenge. I hope to help the team achieve more success in the future," he added.
- Below is the full list of the Ashgold Management team;
1. Chief Executive Officer — Emmanuel Frimpong
2. Administrative Manager — Seth Boakye Agyemang
3. Sporting Director — Roy Arthur
4. Operation Director — Gibrine Musa (Zamba)
5. Secretary/Media Officer — Daniel Bioh