Ghana FA holds mid-season seminar on Friday
Chief Executives Officers of the various Premier, Division One and Women's League clubs will join the GFA Executive Committee at a seminar to be held on Friday June 10 at the University of Professional Studies, Legon.
The one-day seminar is aimed at a mid-season review of the 2015/16 and to identify ways of improving the respective leagues.
Participants will also deliberate on topics such as Marketing League Clubs to prospective sponsors in Ghana by Dr. S.B. Ofei, Application of a new technology to boost quality of matches and competitions in Ghana.
Other topics will include:
- A Tactical review of performances of Coaches in the leagues - Mr. Oti Akenteng, Mr. Michael Okyere and Mr. Avram Grant
- Interaction between the Match Review Panel and Referees Committee
- Effective Security at Match Venues - Nick Owusu
- Minimizing the Health Risk to Players in the Ghanaian Leagues - Dr. Prince Pambo
- Understanding the game: The role of the Referee in beautifying the Ghanaian game - Joseph Wellington
- Effective Match day Organization to project the Leagues positively - Anthony Baffoe
Friday's seminar expected to help the various clubs to inject more professionalism in the administration of their respective leagues.
The seminar is scheduled to begin at 8:00 a.m. - 5:00pm on Friday.