Khalid F.C hit by D.C. decision following breaches
The Disciplinary Committee of the Greater Accra Regional Football Association has issued decisions after ruling two separate cases in the Division Two clubs.
Case: Camba Soccer Academy F.C protested against Gbetsele FC for failing to pay a fine which was due on January 21, 2012 in contravention of Article 39(8)(b) of the GFA Regulations
In light of the case above, the Committee decides as follows:
1. That Gbetsele FC having been found to have breached Article 34(1)(n) and 39(8)(b) of the GFA Regulations shall forfeit the match.
2. That Gbetsele FC is hereby declared losers of the match.
3. That 3 points and 3 goals shall be awarded to Camba Soccer Academy F.C. in accordance with 34(10) of the GFA Regulations.
Case: Fire Service F.C. protested against Khalid F.C. for failing to attend the pre-match (technical) meeting and also for not presenting their duly registered strip preceding their league match in violation of Articles 34(1)(l) of the Ghana Football Association Rules & Regulations (the Regulations)
The Committee therefore makes the following decisions:
1. That Khalid F.C. having been found to have breached Articles 17(6) and 34(1)(l) of the GFA Regulations shall forfeit the match.
2. That Khalid F.C. is declared loses of the said match.
3. That 3 points and 3 goals is hereby awarded in favour of Fire Service F.C. per Article 34(4)(b) of the Regulations.
4. That Khalid F.C. shall further lose 3 points from its accumulated points in line with Article 34(4)(b) of the Regulations.
5. That Khalid F.C. is hereby fine GH¢30.00.