France-based Moussa Narry is likey to boycott joining the Black Stars for the joint 2010 Nations Cup/World Cup qualifier against Lesotho on Saturday.
The Auxerre midfielder is yet to join his colleagues following reports that he was told the cost he will incur on air ticket for the match will not be refunded.
Narry is yet to communicate his intentions to the Ghana Football Association but rumours are gaining currently that he might opt out.
The 23-year-old has been impressive at his French Ligue 1 side so far after joining this summer from Tunisian side Etoile du Sahel.
But the Football Association has regretted for the latest development and are prepared to rectify the anomaly.
"It's the policy of the FA and the ministry that all players invited to the national team are given tickets provided by government," President Kwesi Nyantakyi told Ghanasoccernet.com
"And so it's strange to me that a player will come and csay he has not received a reimbursement of a ticket he procured to attend a national team assignment.
"We don't do that and I think Moussa should not have refused to come to camp.He should have come and raise this complain at the right quarters so the issue can be addressed.
"It has not been brought to my attention until this morning I heard about it from the grapevine."
Meanwhile Jordan Opoku has replaced Emmanuel Agyeman Badu who has joined the Black Satellites for their Africa Youth Championship qualifier against Gambia this weekend.
The Black Stars wrapped their preparations in Accra with a 1-1 draw against Fetteh Feyenoord at the El-Wak Park.
For more Ghana football news visit www.ghanasoccernet.com