Nigerian referee Jelili Adeniran Ogunmuyiwa has been selected to officiate Ghana’s Beach Soccer AFCON qualifying match against Egypt on Saturday, July 23, 2022.
The Black Sharks will host the first-leg encounter against the Egyptians at Laboma Beach.
Ogunmuyiwa will be assisted by compatriots Olawale Adeolu Adeolu Fawole, and Olayinka Elijah Olajide.
The time keeper for the match will be Ahmad Rabiu also from Nigeria.
Omar Gueye Ndiaye from Senegal will be the match commissioner.
Below are the officials for the match:
- Jelili Adeniran OGUNMUYIWA - Referee - Nigeria
- Olawale Adeolu Adeolu FAWOLE - Referee 2 - Nigeria
- OLAYINKA Elijah OLAJIDE - Referee 3 - Nigeria
- Ahmad RABIU - Time Keeper - Nigeria
- Omar Gueye Ndiaye - Commissioner - Senegal