Boubou Traore has been appointed as Referee for Ghana’s last Group match against Comoros.
Bobou, a 36 – year old referee from Mali will be assisted by Issa Yaya from Chad (Assistant I), Mahamadou Yahaya Gado from Niger (Assistant II) and Issa SY from Senegal (Fourth Official).
The Confederation of African Football has also appointed Youssouf Guedi Guirreh from Djibouti as the Match Commissioner while Ali Mohamed Ahmed from Somalia serves as Referee Assessor.
The match is scheduled for 20:00Hrs kick-off at the Omnisports Roumde Adjia stadium in Garoua on Tuesday. January 18, 2022.
Other appointed officials include:
- Titus Haimbili Kunamuene - General Coordinator - Namibia
- Lucas Radebe - Technical Study Group - South Africa
- Emmanuel Amuneke - Technical Study Group - Nigeria
- Yvonne Namai Mukabana - Marketing Officer - Kenya
- Mamadou Diallo - Marketing Officer - Mali
- Desmond Katongo - Media Officer - Zambia
- Inas Mazhar - Media Officer - Egypt
- Mohamed Dellagi - Security Officer - Tunisia
- Xolile Nokuthula Vilakati - Security Officer - Eswatini
- Mustapha Ghorbal - Video Assistant Referee - Algeria
- Abdelhak Etchiali - Assistant VAR - Algeria
- David Kofi Prince Pambo - Doping Control - Ghana
- Imade El Fahouss - Assistant General Coordinator - Morocco
- Moussa Baba Djaouro - COVID-19 Officer - Cameroon