The Round of 16 games for the ongoing 2020 European Championship has been revealed by Uefa.
The final group games was played on Wednesday night with Portugal and France playing 2-2 at the end of 90 minutes in Group F.
In the same group, Germany finished second after a dramatic 2-2 draw with Hungary at the Allianz Arena.
England will play old rivals Germany in the Round of 16 at Euro 2020 at Wembley Stadium on Tuesday evening.
England's 1-0 wins over Croatia and Czech Republic and a goalless draw with Scotland in Group D ensured Gareth Southgate's side finished as group winners.
Portugal who placed third in their group will take on Belgium in the other stand-out Round of 16 tie in Bilbao, Spain, on Sunday night.
Check out the full draw below...
ROUND OF 16
- Saturday 26 June
- 1: Wales v Denmark (17:00, Amsterdam)
- 2: Italy v Austria (20:00, London)
- Sunday 27 June
- 3: Netherlands v Czech Republic (17:00, Budapest)
- 4: Belgium v Portugal (20:00, Bilbao)
- Monday 28 June
- 5: Croatia v Spain (17:00, Copenhagen)
- 6: France v Switzerland (20:00, Bucharest)
- Tuesday 29 June
- 7: England vs Germany (17:00, London)
- 8: Sweden vs Ukraine (20:00, Glasgow)
- Friday 2 July
- QF1: France/Switzerland vs Croatia/Spain (17:00, St Petersburg)
- QF2: Belgium/Portugal vs Italy/Austria (20:00, Munich)
- Saturday 3 July
- QF3: Netherlands/Czech Republic vs Wales/Denmark (17:00, Baku)
- QF4: Sweden/Ukraine vs England/Germany (20:00, Rome)
- Tuesday 6 July
- SF1: Winner QF2 vs Winner QF1 (20:00, London)
- Wednesday 7 July
- SF2: Winner QF4 vs Winner QF3 (20:00, London)
- Sunday 11 July
- Winner SF1 vs Winner SF2 (20:00, London)