I Am Prepared For The Pressure, Says New Kotoko Board Member
A member of the new Asante Kotoko board, Kwadwo Boateng Gyamfi says he is ready to brace himself for the ‘pressure’ at the club.
Mr Gyamfi is part of the new nine-member board of directors headed by Executive Chairman Dr Kwame Kyei,
A statement released by Manhyia has tasked the new board to rebuild the not only for competition-wise but also for commercial purposes.
Kwadwo Boateng Gyamfi, a banker who has been appointed onto the new Asante Kotoko board of directors has disclosed he is ready for the challenge ahead.
And despite teh pressure working with the club, Mr Gyamfi says he is ready to deliver for the club.
“I accept there’s the pressure at Kotoko and combining that with banking won’t be easy but it’s not a problem because I knew this before accepting to join the board,” the Board Chairman of Ghana EXIM Bank told Kumasi-based Oyerepa FM.
Below is the full list of Asante Kotoko Board of Directors:
- Dr Kwame Kyei Chairman, Unity Group
- Jude Arthur (Board Chairman for Ghana Commercial Bank)
- Kwadwo Boateng Gyamfi (Board Chairman Ghana EXIM Bank),
- Kwasi Osei Ofori (Chairman Erdmark Group/ CEO Rocksure Mining Ltd)
- Lawyer Kwamina Mensah (Corporate Lawyer)
- Alhaji Lamine (Businessman)
- Joseph Yaw Adu (Retired Director of Sports at Kwame Nkrumah University Science and Technology)
- Baffour Kwame Kusi (Otumfuo’s Ankobeahene)
- Evelyn Nsiah Asare (Acting Head of Sports at Sunyani Technical University)