Brett King Arrives Lagos For #InterswitchConnect
In his 1st ever visit to West Africa, futurist, celebrated author and host of Breaking Banks talk show on Voice of America (VoA) Brett King, touched down Lagos this evening Wednesday 13th September 2017 ahead of this keynote speech at Interswitch Connect, Nigeria’s 1st ever payment/tech conference slated to hold on the 13th and 14th of September 2017.
GM, BHM, Moruff Adenekan (L), welcoming Brett King (R) at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos this evening.
The ‘1st of its kind’ conference organized by Interswitch will gather the crème of the crop of Nigeria’s digital financial ecosystem to discuss, debate and evaluate the future of transactions, over 2 days of expert keynote presentations, panel discussions and more.
Brett King is a seasoned speaker and has delivered keynotes at conferences in more than 40 countries for organizations like Google, Forbes, Oracle, Bloomberg, American Banker and others. He has served as an international judge for The Asian Banker Retail Banking Excellence Awards, the GSMA Global Mobile Awards, the Middle East Business Achievement and Retail Banking Awards.
Other speakers at the conference include:
- Stephen Van Coller – Member of the MTN Group Executive Committee-
- John Chaplin – Director of Interswitch in West Africa,
- Austin Okere – Founder & Executive Vice Chairman of CWG Plc ,
- Iyinoluwa Aboyeji – Co-founder of Flutterwave,
- Edward Ndichu – Head, Digital Financial Service & Mobile Payments at KCB Bank Group
- Adewale Arikawe – Director for FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC
- Olu Akanmu – Executive Director for Retail Banking at FCMB
- Olubayo Adekanbi – Chief Transformation Officer at MTN,
- Shola Akinlade – Co-founder and CEO of Paystack
- Aggrey Maposa – CEO for Kantar TNS East Africa,
- Nneka Mobisson – 2017 Cartier Women’s Award finalist and Founder/CEO of mDoc
- Jay Alabraba – Co-founder of Lagos, Nigeria-based Paga