Before You Joke With COVID-19
1. Remember that no one is immuned to COVID-19.
2. Remember not every victim survives COVID-19.
3. Remember COVID-19 spreads quickly but heals very very very slowly.
4. Remember we have an ailing health system.
5. Remember that the "no bed" syndrome still persists.
6. Remember that your infection is a great threat to your family, community and country.
7. Remember your infection means self isolation or compulsory quarantine.
8. Remember that if you should you die your family can't even bury you.
9. Remember COVID-19 is a highly avoidable disease/death.
10. Remember you can be a barrier or a bridge to COVID-19.
11. Remember the emotional and psychological trauma you'll go through if infected.
12. Remember the threat you'll pose to health personnel.
COVID-19 is deadly, infectious but also highly preventable!!!
(The CRUSADER, Clement ADJEI SARFO) 30-03.2020
Disclaimer: "The views/contents expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author(s) and do not neccessarily reflect those of Modern Ghana. Modern Ghana will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements contained in this article."