Atinka Media Village On COVID-19
Following the outbreak of COVID-19 and subsequent directives by the President of Ghana to ensure the safety of all Ghanaians, Management of Atinka Media Village (AMV), Operators of Atinka TV, Atinka FM, Agyenkwa FM in Kumasi, Ahoto FM in Takoradi and Atinkaonline has outlined stringent and precautionary measures to safeguard the health of staff, guests and resource persons who appear on our various platforms.
These measures will be periodically updated in line with the government’s directives.
1. The final of Season Two of the Kronkron Big Band Reality Show, which was originally scheduled for Sunday, March 22, 2020, at the International Central Gospel Church (Calvary Temple, Spintex) has been postponed until further notice
2. All other AMV outdoor events have also been postponed until further notice.
3. All Staff of AMV, especially reporters have been advised to observe strict precautionary measures while on duty. Health experts have also been engaged to take temperatures of all staff, guests and resource persons as a precautionary measure.
4. AMV as a member of the Tobinco family, which is a pharmaceutical giant in Ghana will ensure enhanced hygienic conditions and procedures by providing amongst others, hand sanitizers, running water and soap for washing of hands to staff, resource persons and guests at the entrance of our premises.
5. TV and Radio studios are being disinfected and sanitized to ensure the safety of guests, resources persons and staff.
In the meantime, AMV will be running educative campaigns on all our networks to encourage our cherished viewers and listeners to observe all the precautionary measures outlined by the Ghana Government and WHO to combat the spread of COVID-19.
ALBERT KWABENA DWUMFOUR