Confirmed reports from the castle indicate that there has been a major shake up in the government. Some old faces have been removed from the government. Some new ministries have also been formed.
* Attorney General & Justice: Joe Ghartey
* Communication: Prof. Mike Ocquaye
* Education, Science & Sports: Papa Owusu Ankomah
* Energy: Joseph Adda
* Information & National Orientation: Kwamena Bartels
* Manpower, Dev't & Employment: Boniface Saddique
* Aviation: Gloria Akuffo
* National Security: Francis Poku.
* Interior: Albert Kan Dapaah
* Local Gov't, Rural Dev't & Environment: Stephen Asamoah Boateng
* Tourism & Diasporean Relations: Jake Obetsebi Lamptey
* Charles Bintim: Minister of local Government and Rural Development.
* Yaw Osafo Maafo, Minister of Education and Sports
* Dr Kofi Konadu Apraku, Minister of Regional Integration and NEPAD and Member of Parliament (MP) for Offinso North
* J Ayikoi Otoo Attorney-General and Minister for Justice - replaced by his deputy Joe Ghartey
* Information minister, Dan Botwe
* Christine Churcher, Environment and Science Minister.
* Defence: Dr. Kwame Addo Kufuor
* Foreign Affairs, Regional Integration & NEPAD: Nana Akuffo Addo
* Finance & Economic Planning: Kwadwo Baah Wiredu
* Food & Agriculture: Ernest Debrah
* Health: Maj (Rtd) Courage Quashigah
* Lands, Forestry & Mines: Prof. Dominic Fobih
* Parliamentary Affairs: Felix Owusu Adjepong
* Public Sector Reform: Dr. P. Kwesi Ndoum
* Trade, Industry, Private Sector & PSI: Allan Kyeremanteng
* Transportation: Dr. Richard Anane
* Water Resources, Works & Housing: Hackman Owusu Agyeman
* Fisheries: Gladys Asmah
* Women & Children's Affairs: Hajia Alima Mahama
* Ports & Railways: Prof. C. Ameyaw Akumfi