Pretence is but for a moment. The npp and Nana Addo is not incorruptible and have never been. After duplicating NACAB with OSP what is Ghana’s fate to corruption under NPP’s watch? It is almost two years down the line and seven out of every ten Ghanaians believe the NPP government is redundant to the fight of corruption. This is not an expression of opinion, it’s a fact driven from a scientific research.
Let the NPP identify just a single successful corruption fight they can associate themselves with for the period of their stay in office. Where is Martin Amidu now? What is he been doing since his appointment? Can the OSP mention a single corruption case it has attempted prosecution? Where is that monster in the OSP now?
- What has happened to the BOST scandal even after they admitted to the over $14m financial loss to the state Ghana?
- What has happened to the premix fuel diversion scandal where over 200 tankers were diverted leading to the loss of over 7million Ghana cedes to government?
- What is the state of the investigation that was initiated against DCOP Maame Yaa Tiwaa Addo when she was found to be culpable in an audio tape she admitted was her voice prior to her appointment into office as the director of CID?
- What has happened to members of this current administration who deliberately inflated the cost of designing a website to the tune of GHc800, 000 which is equivalent to 800m old cedes?
- After Bawumiah lied that GHC7billion was stolen from the state coffers by the NDC government, what effort has his government made in arresting and prosecuting the allege thieves to that Ghc7billion?
- After promising Ghanaians a mass prosecution of corrupt officials of the past administration beginning October 2017, mention one past official beside Dr Opuni who they have been sweating to successfully prosecute?
- After promising to investigate and prosecute officials of the erstwhile Mahama administrations for alleged inflated cost of the Kwame Nkruma interchange contract, how far have they been?
- What is the state of investigation of the alleged corruption and plane stealing at SSNIT?
- What is the president doing about the broad day light robbery in the KelniGVG deal where a contract of over $89m is signed to a questionable company on the basis of just suspicion that TELCOS in Ghana may not be paying the exact tax they are required to? Even at the time that members of this government are dissociating themselves from this scandalous act of corruption, the minister and her deputy virtually turned to be spokes persons for this questionable company KelniGVG. Incredible!!
- What has Nana Addo done about the litany of corruption allegations against Mr Asumah Kyeremeh, the Hon. Minister for Brong Ahafo Region by members of his own party led by Abronye?
- Where is the Ghc200m that was allocated for the construction of 60 libralies across all the ten regions of Ghana? How many of these libraries have been constructed in which regions? The NPP is corrupt in and out!!
- What accounting went into the $3.5million which was wasted on the 419 GPS application?
- What happened to the 177million cedes administrative cost that was incurred on the failed ESLA bond?
Don’t tell me Kwesi Nyantakyi merely engaged in an empty bravado; that “guy” has a lot of information and I expect the President, his Vice, and Francis Asenso should be invited by the police just like any other Ghanaian would have been if they were mentioned in such a scandalous premise. Can someone ask the president why he chose to expel Alfred Obeng after clearing him of all the numerous corruption allegations?
I can’t wait for the next Transparency International’s ratings of Ghana’s corruption index. Embarrassing!!!
Email; [email protected] , Face book: suaka peter, tweet; @suakapeter