modernghana logo

FEATURED STORY Mother And Two Daughters Jailed Three Months Each For Collecting Left Over ...

body-container-line
February 6, 2018 | Regional News

Fire Causes Havoc At Suame Magazine

CitifmOnline.com
Fire Causes Havoc At Suame Magazine

Fire ravaged about seven container shops, two cars at a mechanic shop and school feeding foodstuff for students of Nurul Islamic Basic School at Suame Magazine Zone 10, a suburb of Kumasi today [Tuesday].

26201810605 fire9

Victims who had their belongings burnt have began counting their losses.

Although the cause of the fire is not immediately known, the victims, mostly artisans had their belongings including vehicle spare parts and refrigerators all destroyed by the fire.

26201810605 fire1

The incident according to some residents started at about 2:30 am.

One of the caterers at the school, Salamatu Issah, told Citi News they had suspended the feeding program until they get new utensils and foodstuff.

26201810606 fire1

She appealed to the school feeding secretariat to come to their aid.

26201810606 fire4

The area where the incident happened is a cluster of mechanic shops with containers situated very close to one another.

Fire officers say investigations have begun into the incident.

quot-img-1What people will say about everything i do, the question i ask myself is this,can that prevent me to inherit eternal life?

By: Kyei-Afrifa Ma Germ quot-img-1
body-container-line