Ecobank is 2016 Bank of the Year
Ecobank Ghana Limited has been adjudged the Bank of the Year, at the 16th Edition of the Ghana Banking Awards (GBA) held in Accra.
Ecobank also won the award for Financial Performance and award for Corporate Social Responsibility.
Fidelity bank was the winner of the 15th edition.
Below is the list of the top winners
- Customer Care – Prudential Bank
- Advisory Services – BSIC Ghana Ltd
- Trade Finance – Standard Chartered Bank
- Trade Deal of the Year – Standard Chartered Bank
- Long Term Loan Finance – UniBank
- Savings/Deposit Account – Stanbic Ghana Limited
- Retail Banking – Prudential Bank
- Corporate Banking – BSIC Bank
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing – ADB Bank Limited
- Products and Services Innovation – UBA
- Competitive Pricing – Bank of Baroda
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Ecobank Ghana Limited
- Financial Performance – Ecobank Ghana Limited
- Bank Growth – GN Bank
- Bank of the Year – Ecobank Ghana Limited
- Most active E-zwich bank: GCB Bank
- The Bank that Promotes Cashless Transactions – Zenith Bank
By: Lawrence Segbefia/citibusinessnews.com/Ghana