ModernGhanalogo

FEATURED: Just In: Supreme Court Stops Justice Wuni From Hearing Ken Agyapong’s ...

body-container-line-1
28.01.2016 General News

Techiman: Triplets Burnt To Death

By ClassFMonline.com/91.3fm
Techiman: Triplets Burnt To Death
LISTEN JAN 28, 2016

A fire that broke out on the night of Tuesday January 26, 2016 in a building at Techiman in the Brong Ahafo region, killed a set of triplets.

The children, aged three, died while their room caught fire at about 9.30pm, an eyewitness told Accra News Thursday January 28.

He said some persons living in the area were attracted to the screams of some women over a building on fire.

The eyewitness revealed that after initial efforts to open the shut door failed, rescuers kicked it open, entered the room, and quenched the fire with water.

But the children were found lying motionless, apparently losing their lives from inhaling the fumes, which had engulfed the room.

Residents suspect faulty wiring led to the fire.

Powered By Modern Ghana
body-container-line