Four Spirits Of Hannah
“But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience''---Romans 8:25
All over the world poor or rich, we normally draft a scale of preference list to make life comfortable and meaningful. At times we end up not getting all the items on list. When we do not get, we optioned for a more relative substitute by forgoing certain items on the list. Since we are familiar with substituting product, on occasions we purchase badly because we did not gather patience to comb around for the original items.
Narrowing this to Christianity, we cannot live in hope without patience. Hope is certainty in the present and firm expectation for the future. This requires patience. Those with hope without patience fail to endure to the end. But those with both hope and patience meet their expectation. What are you hoping for?
There was a certain concubine named Hannah in the Bible. Her arrival, Peninnah had children but she did not. Despite such terrible treatment, she lived on hope. What were the symptoms of hopeful Hannah?
1. Rejoiced in hope; “Rejoice in hope, endure in suffering, persist in prayer'' Romans 12:12. Hannah in her situation had courage, faith, trust, strength to endure the suffering with hope.
2. Hannah loved God despite her barrenness. Due that she was blessed with the child. Romans 8:28 tell us “and we know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose''. With faith; am also called according God's purpose.
3. She prayed and waited for the Lord. Hannah married to Elkanah prayed consistently and fervently hoping for the Lord grant her family a child. Already God had a promised them a child. “She was deeply distressed and prayed to the LORD and wept bitterly” 1 Samuel 1:10.
4. Hannah had the spirit of patience. Through hope, patience and love for God, the Lord granted their request “after some time, Hannah conceived and gave birth to a son. She named him Samuel, because she said, “I requested him from the LORD.”
1 Samuel 1:20
Beloved let us continue to rejoice, love, pray and wait patiently God to act despite whatever the situation might be.
I believe you have been touched by this piece also. If so, share it to friends all over to know the truth and God bless you for such an effort
Want To Be Born Again?
“Anyone who is joined to Christ is a new being; the old is gone, the new has come. All this is done by God, who through Christ managed us from enemies to friends and gave us the task of making others his friends also.” 2
Having read this message, want to be born again? Say this prayer with faith; Heavenly father, from today I surrender myself to you. Forgive and cleanse me from all my sins. I invite you to take absolute control of my life. Beloved if you
have prayed this prayer, you are born again and welcome to God's family.
Steps To Develop Yourself:
1. Find a believing church to attend
2. Study the word of God daily
3. Enjoy the fellowship and workmanship of God
4. Practise the word of God
5. Have faith in the word
Whoa! In the name of Jesus Christ may the four spirits of Hannah be applicable in every area of life. Amen!!!
Author's mob /whatsapp/tango: +233246646694
Follow me on; [email protected]
Church: Miracle Rock Church Int.
General Overseer: Bishop Charles Abban
Disclaimer: "The views/contents expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of Modern Ghana. Modern Ghana will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements contained in this article."