Top Comedians Billed To Perform At GFA 2012
With barely few weeks to the second prestigious Ghana Fashion Awards, organisers are pleased to disclose names of some interesting entertainers who will be performing at the event on 24th November 2012 at the International Trade Fair Centre.
Nii Obi Addo, a steel pan musician and PKay, an upcoming comedian will thrill audience with their sizzling performances and add great flavor to the event.
Organisers of the GFA are very excited of this unique side attraction to the event, considering their overwhelming ability to provide quality entertainment.
This year's award categories will have an interesting addition of a Celebrity Fashion Icon award which will go to the most fashionable Ghanaian celebrity. The other categories for this year's event are as follows;
1. Best Designer of the Year
2. Emerging Designer of the Year
3. Accessories Designer of the Year (Jewellery & Beads Option)
4. Accessories Designer of the Year (Bags, Shoes & Hair Option)
5. Model of the Year
6. Contribution to Fashion Photography
7. Fashion Contributor in Education & Mentoring
8. Ghana's Celebrity Fashion Icon of the Year
9. Fashion Retailer of the Year
10. Popular Make-up Artist of the Year
11. Contribution to Fashion Communication & Media
GFA 2012 gives its highly honored invited guests a unique opportunity of enjoying a showcase by designers such as Prince David Osei (Ghana), Timothy (Togo) and a surprise designer.
GFA 2012 is strictly by INVITATION and is pleased to be supported by Black Secretes, Agoo Magazine, and Fashion Expo.