DECLARING SOME ASPIRING MPS FOR THE VOLTA REGION PERSONA NON-GRATA
The VOLTA REGION doesn't need the under listed egotistical, inept, brats and braggarts for Members of Parliament (MPs). Some of these haughty upstarts are on record saying that now that they have money, they can buy anything including delegates for the NDC primaries in the Volta region, and once they get the nod from the delegates, nobody can prevent them from being part of the next parliament. Miatorwo, if SAMUEL ABLAKWA OKUDZETO , could insult RWALINGS, who would he not insult when he becomes an MP, whereby his tenure cannot be truncated by his appointing authority? You have the power to determine who leads us and send his children to school on our tax, dine and wine on our tax, buy a new car on our tax, and indulge in the sexual escapades and peccadilloes on our tax. All we require from them in return is respect for our thumbs. So we want NOBLE, RESPECTFUL, COMPETENT, COMMUNITY-ORIENTED young men and women to represent us, not those who unemployed poor boys who became rich overnight and have become DEMI-GODS over us.
1. SAMUEL ABLAKWA OKUDZETO (the barking guard dog who would have been unemployed but for NDC victory).
2. CLEMENT KOFI HUMADO
3. DZIFA ATIVOR
4. GEORFE NFOJOH (the playboy who promise women heaven on earth)
5. ELVIS AFRIYIE ANKRAH
6. STAN DOGBE (advanced bootlicker who brings nothing to the table).
7. KORKU ANYIDOHO (The loudmouth buffoon who speaks before thinking. Wouldn't Ayariga have been a better Communications Director?
8. LUDWIG HLODZE (The little uneducated apology of a youth organizer who commands a dispatch rider).
9. EKUA DANSUA
10. MRS. JULIANA AZUMA MENSA (Whom we were told was driven off the stage at Association of Ewes conference in Toronto, Canada, at their September 2011 conference).
11. Joe Giddisu (the BMW, MECERDES, AND TOYOTA LANDCRUISER CONTRACTOR).
Though we are not aware of Dogbe, Hlodze, and Anyidohos' intention to contest, this is a preemptive measure to alert the region of these incompetent and haughty characters who have brought more disgrace to the region than they have elevated its image. Let's stop these disgraceful and shameless characters form sinking the image of the region any further.
A word to the wise is enough. We are with these people and we know who they are, so you ought to believe us. The Fantes have shown the way by rejecting the president's special confidante, Kwesi Ahwoi.
Our grandfathers use to spice their wise sayings with proverbs. So let me leave this with you “agble sike le nuku wor gela, devime koe workporne le dzea shi,” which figuratively means “by their fruits, they shall be known.” Norvinyewo, Akpe na mi!
NB: IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE REGION, PRINT A COPY OF THIS AND SHARE. CALL JUBILLEE FM, VOLTA STAR, HOLY FM, AND ALL THE FM STATIONS IN THE REGION AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD. YOU CAN ALSO POST THIS ON WALLS AT THE MARKET SQUARES THROUGHOUT THE REGION.
Clement Etornam Soglo
Disclaimer: "The views/contents expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of Modern Ghana. Modern Ghana will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements contained in this article."