- It is advisable to act much more wisely; keep in mind that your goal is to get up and move forward. In this world without truth, it is hard to succeed without doing wrong things or pleasing others to like you, but ignore doing things that you are not comfortable with it. Just be prepared for the possibility that not everyone will like you or may approve if you want to be someone or do something different.
- You must learn to disregard those who want you to join them and advance bogus ideologies, even while you are aware of the reality, and don’t take everything they say too seriously or literally. In actuality, their own struggles, sorrow, and insecurities are tearing them apart. When you stop to think about it, all the slander they spew is about them, not you.
- We have a tendency to take things too seriously and as a result, we unconsciously equate ourselves with our actions. When you are doing your best to improve things for others but political avarice prevents them from understanding your argument, ignore them when they make offensive remarks. They will eventually be made aware of their blunders by specific circumstances.
- Any hateful or malicious spirit dwells on something, usually fear. Someone recently made a comment on one of my articles published on ModernGhana site, "That's why “Ghanaweb” has stopped publishing your articles." In fact, until I read from that person, I was unaware that “Ghanaweb” had stopped running my articles.
If that's the case, I've come to the conclusion that I'm a fantastic writer and that there is a need to prevent me from writing because some individuals view my articles as a threat. However, they fail to consider that while you can’t flee the truth, by God's grace, my writings are being published on ModernGhana with high reading rates.
That has helped me to understand why the NPP sought to bribe me with $100,000 to keep me silent. I have pledged not to publish it, so if anyone doesn't believe me, they should get in touch with me.
- Attacks happen when someone is frightened and bewildered and the truth is that, they are pleading for assistance. When someone says you're unattractive, it's an indication that he is unsure if he is attractive and is concerned that it would be obvious. When someone tells you that you are merely wasting your time, they typically mean that you have grown too quickly and have gone ahead of yourself. He simply envies you.
6. Many get worried when someone hates them, but in reality, when someone hates, it means you are someone special. After all, you are sharing articles with other people on the same platform but wy you alone? This should tell you that you are great among others which provoke them, keeping them constantly angry, and in a bad mood.
Hatred, jealousy, backbiting, hypocrisy, and greed, will never disappear, therefore; don't take everything personally. It's not about you, it's about the lives of those who hate and about their dissatisfaction with themselves, fears, insecurities and complexes. The bottom line is that set aside time and space for yourself, consequently, it has helped you develop the confidence you need.
Many Christians think that after death, there will be judgment and that there is a place called heaven and hell. I sincerely believe in God, but stories about heaven and hell still strike me as pure fantasy. In other words, you will reap what you sow. I am adamant that you’ll receive your judgment for good or bad you accomplish on earth before you die. In order words, whatever you sow, the same you shall reap.